Seduction Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She acquiesced with a smile, her curved lips tracing a slow path down my belly to the mound of my hair. I wanted to feel her mouth on me, licking away the juices that were flowing. I wanted her to kiss and suck at my outer lips, teasing them, stretching them, pressing her face into me so her warm breath flowed over my pussy, and then I wanted her tongue on my clit, easing back the hood until it stood firm and erect.

My breathing was becoming ragged, and I was finding it hard to talk; it was as though a huge balloon of pressure was building up in my chest, and my instructions to her were coming out in short, disconnected gasps. She was sucking my clit as I had asked, rubbing her tongue over it while I ground myself against her face. I wanted to see her face covered in my juices, shining on her cheeks in the way that I had been slicked with hers. I wanted her to trace her tongue down my slit, and then press it inside me, pushing against the muscular walls of my cunt, licking at my entrance.

I asked her to spread me apart with her fingers, opening up the dark tunnel of my cunt, stretching me wide while her tongue probed inside. Then I wanted her mouth back on my clit, sliding over me, lapping at me, but asked her to keep her fingers inside me, opening me up like a flower, stimulating the most sensitive parts of me, dipping into me, stroking, twisting, turning.

As she manoeuvred her fingers inside me, she leaned forward and whispering 'I know what you need...' she leaned over the side of the bed to fetch the box of toys we had.

She was teasing me expertly; I was so close to coming, but time and time again, she drew back, refusing to let me, allowing the pressure to build up inside me but not be released. She withdrew her fingers and began to rub her fingertips over my ass, pushing lightly.

'I told you I was going to get my own back,' she smiled, and slid a finger gently into me. So this was to be my punishment, something so pleasurable that I was willing to beg for it. She withdrew a dildo from the box: a flexible silicon wand, formed of a graduated series of ever increasing sized bulges. The tip of the wand was only a centimetre across, the base a full 5cm, and in the base was a vibrating unit. She sucked on the tip a little, and pushed it into me, withdrawing her finger at the same time.

Steadily she pushed, each time a little deeper and I felt myself dilate open under the pressure of the bigger bulges. With her left hand, she casually played with my clit, not wanting me to come yet, but wanting to torment me further.

I could feel the dildo sliding into me, inch after inch, each push stimulating my tight ring. At first I didn't think I could take it, but I was so excited, I wanted it so badly. Lisa began to withdraw the dildo, and I moaned in disappointment, but it was only to thrust it back inside me a little harder. At first she moved gently, withdrawing slowly, but as I got used to this, she began to work more vigorously, thrusting the dildo deep inside my ass.

It was only when I felt her knuckles graze against my buttocks that I realised she had the entire wand rammed into me, my hole stretched to take the widest bulge. I reached down and begin to play my clit; my cunt was so wet that my juices oozed over my fingers.

She slapped my hand away, and leant forward to nibble at the throbbing bud of tissue, tonguing it gently and I could feel my orgasm building. Then she switched on the vibrator in the base of the anal wand and I began to shake uncontrollably.

The combination of her tongue on my clit and the throbbing vibrator in my ass was too much for me, and my orgasm burst from me, shaking my whole body. I was grinding my cunt onto her face, smearing her with my juices, and she continued to ram the wand inside me until I was begging her to stop.

She stopped thrusting, but she wouldn't let me take out the dildo; that was part of my punishment. My legs were weak and I had to relax my knees. It felt strange, the wand still lodged in my ass, but somehow right. I knew I would soon be coming again, but for now I had to rest a little.

Lisa, on the other hand, was so aroused that she had been playing with her own pussy as she had been sucking on mine. She scrambled up the bed and knelt astride my head, gracefully settling her pussy right on my face. She was holding onto the bed head, her pussy lips separated, her clit hovering just within reach of my tongue. I reached up and cupped her buttocks from behind, pulling them apart slightly, exploring her ass as my tongue worked on her. Her thighs were wet and slippery with her pussy juice, and I easily drove my fingers inside her. She came quickly, and I felt her ass clench as she spasmed in pleasure.

We lay together for a little while, both of us trembling with the violence of our orgasms. She reached down to check that the dildo was still in place, tugging at it and smiling at the tremors this triggered in me.

She leaned over and began to play with my breasts, teasing my nipples erect once more.

'Punishment isn't over until you've come at least one more time,' her voice was muffled as she sucked softly at my breasts. It didn't sound too much like punishment to me and I spread my legs in anticipation of her touch.

'You are such a wanton woman!' she grinned, and edged back down the bed to settle between my legs.

'I don't know what it would take to satisfy a woman like you...' she shook her head slowly, as if thinking, and then began to lap my clit once more. I was still twitchy and sensitive and she knew that. The stimulation was so intense it was almost painful, and when she began twisting the dildo in my ass I mewed in pleasure, begging her to fuck me.

She stopped licking and her hand fumbled in the box at the bedside, withdrawing a large Rabbit vibrator. I knew she was about to use it on me, screwing it into my pussy and felt my pussy lips tingle in anticipation. She slid it into me, rotating the wand in my ass as she did so. I was being double fucked, both my holes full and aching.

She left the anal wand in position, and began to play with the Rabbit vibrator, changing the angle so that the little soft ears were on either side of my clit. She had vibration on full speed, and as well as the rotation in the toy, she was thrusting hard, pushing it into me. I was so wet that I could take it easily, and I thrust my pelvis to force it in further.

There was so much stimulation that I came quickly, a wild moan escaping my lips. I moved my hand to her wrist to stop her moving the rabbit again, but she snapped at me to get my hands away, and held it in position, still vibrating. She ordered me to hold on to the bed head, and I did so, almost sobbing, delirious, my mind lost in whirl of sensation. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, and I could feel another orgasm growing, the first few tremors of it overlapping with the last few of the previous.

It was different though, waves of trembling sweeping through me, like the reverberations of a deep bass note low in my pelvis. All I could do was pant in time to it, riding the sensation until I was exhausted, and she at last pulled it out from me. My pussy lips were swollen with loving, red and sensitive. The anal wand was more difficult; my tight ring had clamped down in the throes of orgasm, and as she pulled gently, the bulges in the wand rasped at the muscle there, triggering more spasms.

We were both exhausted; she cuddled in behind and wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight as we slept.

The next morning, Doug arrived on the ward before me; Lisa and I had slept through the alarm, and there had been a mad flurry of activity to get to work on time.

He looked me up and down, noting the tiredness in my face.

'So you got laid last night then?' he smirked, and jumped quickly back as I tried to wallop him with Mr. Fleming's notes.

Life was just getting better and better.

12