Seduction Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car rocked each time he slammed into me, and I had to brace myself as he relentlessly fucked me. I needed to play with my clit, and I reached down to finger it, pulling at it, swollen and hot. He saw what I was doing and this seemed to excite him even more, watching me play with myself while he drove into me with his thick tool. I heard him cry out, and then felt him come deep into me, pulsing hot come into me. Then he slid out, and I could feel his thick come moistening my thighs, cooling in the soft breeze.

Ordering me to stay in position, he knelt behind me, spreading my cheeks apart slightly so he could watch his come pouring from me as he had done the night before. I could feel my legs trembling and I rested against the side of the car, my body slumping heavily whilst his hands rested on my hips. Then I felt him move quickly, and he pressed up against me, covering the lower half of my body with his, hiding his open trousers. I vaguely wondered why, and then I heard what he had heard, footsteps behind us, another hard working NHS employee slowly trudging to their car in the late evening. We heard a key fob squeak, and an engine start, the car pulling away into the misty silence.

Doug pulled my skirt down over my hips, and turned me round to face him. It was strange; I was embarrassed to meet his eyes, ashamed now of my naked need for cock, ashamed of begging him to fuck me, but he lifted my face to his with a gentle hand under my chin and kissed me lightly on the lips; our first kiss.

'I'll see tomorrow,' was all he said, and he left me to climb into the drivers seat. I stood there and watched him pull away, and then slowly made my way to my own car, my legs still weak. I was working on autopilot; I knew I had to get home before Lisa, I had to shower and wash the scent of him from me or she would find out what I had done. The feel of the cold leather under my thighs reminded me that I had left my panties behind on Doug's car-I had left him a trophy, proof of my behaviour. I could only imagine what he would do with that, but the memory of his gentle kiss, so unlike him, stayed with me the whole way home.