Seduction to Cheat

Story Info
I persuaded my ex girlfriend to cheat on her new boyfriend.
901 words
52.3k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note* This is a true story that happened to me a couple of years ago. I haven never written an erotic story before but I was telling someone about this experience and she said I should write it down and submit it so here goes. Any feedback is welcome, especially from women who find this a turn on. I have put it in the loving wives section even though she is not married because I think it fits closest with this category.

Background.

Me and Sally had been split up for almost a year and she had a new boyfriend. Our relationship did not finish on good terms and she had wanted to stay friends but at the time I did not want to. A few days prior to this story we had been at the same party and it was obvious there was still mutual attraction. Parallel to this I had begun reading the 'loving wives' category on Literotica and discovered that I found cheating wives a huge turn on.

I began to masturbate lot thinking about Sally cheating on her new boyfriend with me, and one day when I was especially horny I decided to go all out and try to seduce her.

I sent her a text saying 'o you want to come over to mine and have a chat about sorting out friendship out?'

She agreed and two hours later was on the way over. I had a shower to get ready and found myself having to resist masturbating before she arrived, in case of the event that the seduction worked.

After what seemed like hours she finally knocked on the door and I answered wearing a towel round my waist and nothing else.

I am fairly slim and quite toned so I knew she would enjoy looking and sure enough as I opened the door and said hello I saw her briefly looking at my body.

'Hey, sorry, just got out the shower' I say as I give her a hug knowing that she will feel my semi erect cock press up against her.

'No worries' she replies, looking slightly confused.

'Anyway come upstairs' I say, after a lingering hug.

There is definite sexual tension in the air as we walk upstairs, and I just decide to be bold.

She sits on my armchair and I sit opposite her on my bed, let the towel fall to the floor and start stroking my cock

'What the fuck are you doing?!' She asks and looks away.

'Come on babe you know you want to'

'Rob, stop wanking or I will leave, I came round to discuss our friendship'

'Just look at it' I try and persuade her, knowing full well that she is turned on and trying to resist.

She gets up to leave and starts walking towards the door so I stop her and tell her I will stop touching myself.

As soon as she sat down I started touching myself again, stroking my now fully hard cock under the towel. @Sally I can see you're turned on, you might as well stop trying to resists, just watch me wank'

She is flushed and obviously turned on so gives in and looks at me masturbating

Come over here' I tell her. She comes and our lips touch. We begin to kiss passionately and I bite her lip hard and she moans as her breathing quickens. I order her to strip and continue stroking my hard throbbing cock. She lies down on the bed and I suck her nipples and she begins to moan out loud and has completely lost her inhibitions now.

I tell her to fuck herself and she instantly slams 2 fingers into her pussy as she has now lost all her inhibitions. It is far hotter than when we were together as it is so forbidden. I am so horny that I feel my orgasm building and squirt a huge amount of cum all over her body, something which she never let me do when we were together.

She is mortified that I have already came, and I tell her that she will have to wait until next time to fuck me again, but I spread her legs and begin kissing her inner thighs until she begs me to lick her cunt. I flick my tongue on her clit before spreading her lips with my fingers and thrusting my tongue as deep as it will go. I rub her clit with my tongue as I lick her cunt, occasionally letting my tongue dart down to her tight puckered asshole.

She is moaning loudly and squirming now, getting very close to cumming so I begin to lick her clit and finger fuck her with 2 fingers, as she reaches climax I put a finger in her asshole and she came more violently than at any time when we were together.

This experience created a distinct change in her, she became so depraved and cock hungry, and I absolutely loved the power I had over her. Some of the things that happened after included her telling her boyfriend she was having a shower so she could go into the bathroom and have phone sex with me, and me blackmailing her into having anal sex for the first time. If you like the story and want me to write about these then just let me know

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002over 13 years ago
Please find an editor

A good story idea, but I would suggest letting it build a bit more, and please, find an editor to help you. The misspellings and structural errors were very distracting. Still, I'd encourage you to try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad, bad, bad

If you're going to write, at least learn how.

Specifically:

1) Pick a tense and stick with it. Past or present, but no flipping back and forth.

2) PUNCTUATE! You clearly haven't the foggiest idea how. Learn.

3) Basic grammar. "...I have already came" is just bad.

I suggest you get an editor, or better yet stop writing. This is not your field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

go to another place bro

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
You may like the category of loving wives but this is more like exhibitionisn.

I still think you need a marriage somewhere to get a cheating wife.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Got Her to Cheat! Now-married ex-girlfriend still loves being his slut.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
More Stories