Seductive Frequencies

Story Info
America's brightest scientists stalked one by one.
9.7k words
4.49
53.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

I was writing the next installment of my series when I got stuck. Writers block sucks. Rather than just take a few days off, I started typing out this story.

There are no additional chapters, the story is stand alone. As always, the hardest thing for me is placing one of my stories into the proper category. This could have erotic horror or mind control. I chose mind control.

As always, this is not a quick stroke story. If that is what you're looking for you may want to skip this title and move to one of the many fine authors on this site who specialize in that type of writing.

****

"What the hell happened here," Captain Stillenberger asked his homicide detectives.

"Captain, you wouldn't fucking believe me if I told you," Detective Sullivan told him.

His partner Joe Howell agreed with a nod of his head as he pulled out his notebook and began reading. "At 1448 hours, dispatch received a call about some sort of riot at this address. The responding black and white unit arrived on the scene and estimated he saw between six to eight hundred nude of partially dressed women fighting to get into this house. Every available unit was dispatched to the scene, along with all the prisoner transport busses in the city."

Joe looked up and quipped, "It seems that every woman in a two mile radius had an irresistible urge to come in and fuck the guy that used to live here."

The scowl on the captain's face showed that he wasn't amused, so Joe continued. "Eventually, the total number of officers that responded was fifty four. Each of them arrested at least nine women and the one that arrested the most got eighteen. All of the women attempted to resist, so we had a few officers injured; but nothing serious."

Sully interrupted at this point to say, "You didn't tell him about the other injuries."

"What other injuries?" the captain queried sharply.

Joe Howell buried his nose in his notebook to hide his embarrassment and said, "Just outside there were 14 women who had been pepper sprayed with dye, 5 broken bones none of those were too serious, numerous contusions and abrasions none serious and finally 3 women had been trampled; of those two were dead and the other was in real bad shape. When we got inside there were several other injuries, but none of them were too serious."

"What a fucking mess, if we can't obscure this from the press we'll be raped on TV nationwide." the captain said shaking his head in amazement.

"It gets a lot worse captain. We haven't even told you about the personnel problems we have." Joe intoned quietly.

"Well, let's get to it, and snap it up; I don't have all day." The captain growled.

"I'll get to it captain, but I've got to do this in order." Joe told him earnestly.

"Okay, just hurry," Stillenberger said trying to keep the impatience out of his voice.

Joe looked at his notes again and began reading, "There were over nine hundred women jammed into the house; almost all of them were nude, fighting to get upstairs. All of the officers went into the house to subdue and arrest the rioters; that's when we began running into problems."

"Of the 54 officers who responded, three of them were females. Once they got inside they began acting funny. They stopped arresting people and began fighting their way to the stairs. Even that might not have been noticed if they hadn't started removing their clothes."

"The other officers managed to subdue two of them; however one of the three made it upstairs and they lost track of her. The other two female officers were disarmed, restrained and locked in a in the back of the nearest unit. The supervisor on site tried to keep them covered, but isn't sure that the news van was able to get a clear view. It may be on Channel 7 news tonight."

The captain's head was exploding with this new and decidedly unpleasant information. Rather than interrupt, he waited for Joe to continue; however it was Sully who said extremely quietly, "As bad as it sounds now, it gets a whole lot worse."

The captain looked back expectantly at Joe, waiting for the next hammer blow to destroy any peace of mind he had left. Joe again looked back down at his notes and continued. "At this point, the remaining officers stationed guards outside the doors to prevent any other women from getting inside and began arresting all the intruders. It took nearly two hours to work their way into the bedroom. That's where we found the worst of it."

Joe looked at the captain, who nodded, and then he continued. "There were about four dozen women passed out, twitching. They had been dragged off to the side, and there were nine women who were sitting up, dazed around the room. One of those women was Chief Clancy's wife."

The horror Stillenberger had felt up to this point is nothing compared to what he was feeling now. "I got no way to explain this away and no answers to give him when he asks why this happened. Good careers have been lost for less."

Sully had an understanding look on his face as he said softly, "As bad as it sounds now, it gets worse."

Shock showed on the captains' face as Joe nodded and continued. "The officers went in to subdue and arrest the women and began dragging them out. This is when we received the most injuries from the women resisting arrest, slaps, scratches and kicks. One of the officers got kicked in the balls and threw up, but none of the other officers had any serious effects but one. The only slightly clothed woman in the whole house was sitting astride the victim's face, rocking. She had an illegal stun gun and used it on the first officer that tried to subdue her."

Understand began to dawn on the captains' face as he said, "Let me guess, our missing female officer. Who was it?"

Sullivan seemed to find the question tremendously funny, and was struggling not to laugh as he said, "Officer Brenda Kelly."

The shock clearly shown on Stillenbergers' face as he said, "Brenda Kelly? Lieutenant Kelly's kid? But isn't she...?"

"Queer as a three dollar bill," Howell interrupted, demonstrating the insensitivity that had kept him from being promoted for the last 18 years of his career.

Joe began reading the notes again, "His honor, the Mayor's wife was astride the victims hips, in the middle of a big orgasm when we arrested her, and her daughter had one of his whole hands shoved inside herself. That asshole council woman who keeps trying to get the mayor to slash our budget was impaling herself with one of the victim's feet. None of the other women we pulled from him had any political connections, they all seemed otherwise normal. I still don't know why it happened."

The captain was shaking his head when Sully added, almost as an afterthought, "I know how you feel. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen the video clip."

Stillenberger's mouth hung open. He was finally able to choke out, "There's a video clip? Let me see it."

Sully held out his large window smart phone and pushed the start without comment. The captain clearly saw the councilwoman and the mayor's wife. The mayor's daughter was in profile, but he was sure that the mayor would be able to recognize her. Brenda Kelly was bobbing into view. Her bulletproof vest and open police shirt proved that she was a cop.

Two women were pulling a woman who had passed out and was twitching, off one of the victim's hands; while a third woman moved into the vacated location. Three other women were on the victim as well, one on his other foot, and one on each knee; all of them were in the throes of tremendous orgasms.

The captain was speechless when the brief video clip ended. Joe closed his notebook, grabbed the captain's arm, pulling him toward the stairs. "Let me show you the crime scene and explain what we think happened."

"We spoke to the neighbors. The guy across the street said that a bunch of women he didn't recognize have been hanging around for more than a week, but the real action didn't start until this morning. We think that the victim hid somewhere in the house until this morning and then tried to sneak out. He got at least to the top of the stairs and then turned around and ran toward the bedroom."

Stillenberger interrupted to ask, "How did you figure that out?"

They'd reached the top of the stairs by now, so Joe pointed to the black streak on the lower wall. "This mark matches a fresh smudge on the victim's shoes."

"A little thin, but a pretty good deduction," the captain said nodding.

"He may have tripped, but when he got to the bedroom he headed for the closet and they were close. They caught him in front of that empty wall section and dragged him back out into the bedroom." Joe said pointing to the heel grooves in the carpet.

"I haven't figured out why he was trying to get to the wall though," Joe said in a puzzled tone.

"Maybe I can help," the captain said as he looked intently at the shelf nearby.

"Ah... here it is," the captain said as he tripped the release.

The hidden door to the panic room swung inward, admitting them to the small space.

Sully was looking at the walls in amazement as he said, "It looks like the entire room is lined in that tiny gold mesh chain."

The captain got a thoughtful look on his face and finally said, "Take a quick look around and see if you can find any electronics. It would be inside the mesh."

All three men spread out and went through every square inch of the panic room looking for any electronics, and came up empty.

"Why were you looking for electronics boss?" Sully asked.

"I was an electronics technician in the Navy and this reminded me of a Faraday cage." The captain replied.

Joe had a puzzled look on his face as he asked, "What's a Faraday cage?"

"It's an area set up to contain or exclude electronic signals. Judging by the small size of the mesh it must an extremely high frequency signal." The captain said.

"We'll have the crime lab go through to be sure," Joe said as he took off his gloves, "but I don't think that there are any electronics here."

The trio walked out into the bedroom and stood contemplating the spot on the floor where the victim had been found. Joe pulled out his notebook and said, "When the second coroner came he established the time of death at about 1430 hours."

In a day full of shocks, this was the most shocking bit of all. "You mean that this whole thing, happened after he was dead?"

Sully spoke up after Joe nodded to the captain, "I did find this notebook, but it looks like it's written in some sort of code."

Stillenberger held out his hand to take the book and opened it up. After glancing at the first few pages, he closed it, looked up and said, "It's not code, it's a high level math. My nephew's a math whiz; I'll have him take a look at this."

The captain put the book in his pocket and slowly started moving toward the exit. When he got to the top of the stairs he stopped, faced the two detectives and asked, "What was the victim's name?"

Joe pulled out his notebook, turned to the correct page and finally said, "Doctor Daniel Wilson."

The stunned look on the captain's face revealed his shock. Noticing his expression Joe asked, "Do you know him boss?"

The captain nodded and said, "He was probably one of the brightest scientists of our time, richer than god and famous as the guy that was raped on court TV."

Joe's mouth hung open and Sully said incredulously, "That was him? With his nose broken and all that blood I didn't recognize him."

The captain was lost in thought as he walked slowly down the stairs. He remembered the case, the Doctor, his girlfriend and her friend went into a topless club and two of the dancers dragged them into the bathroom, locked the door and brutally raped them repeatedly until the door was broken in a couple of hours later.

The trial was a sensation, and was held in a courtroom that had television cameras, and was being televised for court TV. There was no hint of anything abnormal until the Doctor was called as a witness. He seemed extremely uncomfortable testifying, and did little to try to convict the defendants. He'd been in the stand for less than five minutes, when the female ADA started getting confused with her questions. She'd been toying with the buttons on her blouse, but all of a sudden began ripping the blouse off. The 8 female jurors immediately got up and began stripping as well. They were soon joined by the female defense attorney, the court reporter the six female print reporters, the female bailiff and finally the judge. The cameras recorded the action as the women stripped naked, kicked out all the men, barricaded the door and repeatedly raped the Doctor. The defendants were chained up when the doctor came into the room, and were the only women in the courtroom who were unable to fuck him.

The incident went on for nearly four hours and the Doctor nearly died. They had to put a guard on his door at the hospital to keep out any female after one of his nurses tried to rape him. For the next several months, you could count on hearing something about the incident in the news or in a comedy routine. It was a real mess. When he recovered, the Doctor dropped out of sight.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he turned to Joe and said, "I've got enough for now, can you wrap up here?"

"Yeah, I've got uniforms out collecting all the abandoned clothing and purses throughout the neighborhood. They still are occasionally arresting a nude, confused woman wandering aimlessly through the area. It looks like there have been more than fifteen hundred arrests on various charges from this one incident alone. Good luck captain, I don't envy you your job at all. If I can help, let me know." Joe told him

Sully, showing uncharacteristic sensitivity chimed in with, "Yeah cap, I'll do anything I can for you too."

The captain nodded his thanks and left. It'd been a long day. He'd helped with booking until after midnight and then went out to get something to eat. The whole thing was crazy and he could make no sense of it. Being a trained observer, he was struck by just how incredibly average looking the victim was. He seemed to disappear into the background. What was it about him that women found so appealing?

When the captain got home he began to remove his coat, but then felt the book in his pocket. His curiosity got the better of him; he took it over to his desk and began thumbing through it.

The first three quarters of the book were filled with math equations that were far beyond his understanding. Occasionally there were mixed in a few to several lines of computer code. It wasn't until the las quarter of the book that he was able to understand any of what he read.

****

I made it into the redoubt, like a panic room; but I hear them moving around just outside the wall. I barely survived the last encounter, and have little hope of living through this one. I had the foresight to line the redoubt with a Faraday cage, so I may have a little bit of time: but I hadn't finished stocking the emergency supplies. With careful rationing I may be able to stretch the three days of food for nine to twelve days. I have decided to use this time to document how I got into this situation in hope of saving someone else from my fate. I pray that the record of this finds its way to the right person.

****

May 14th

For years, I watched sex from the sidelines. I was so average in appearance I tended to disappear into the background. Men were introduced to me three or four times before they even remembered they had met me before. Women would look right through me, never even acknowledging my presence, even when I was talking to them. I was a 27 year old virgin, and wasn't happy about it: but I couldn't bring myself to go to a prostitute.

The only area I was successful in was my intellect. I held seven PhD s; all of them were achieved summa cum laude. I'm told that that's some kind of record. I had recruiters from dozens of companies competing to hire me. I played them one against another, to great effect. The company whose offer I finally accepted gave me a furnished house, a great car, paid off all my student loans, a fully equipped personal lab, for my own personal projects and five times the standard starting salary for a new hire with no practical experience.

I know that it sounds like a lot, but I had something that would guarantee a tremendous profit for the company that I went to work for. The big thing I held out for was a piece of the action. For every product I developed, I received two percent of the gross. Just a simple search on the internet will show that the first invention that I gave them was a cure for viruses.

It took nearly 4 months to develop, but since it wasn't a drug, it didn't have to go through any of the FDA red tape. Within eight months we'd cured the common cold, aids, herpes, shingles and a whole host of other viral related diseases. I was making $85 million dollars a year from that alone.

I was getting sex on a regular basis now; but only when women realized who I was and that I was rich. I wanted women to find me fascinating for myself, not because of my bank account. I still had sex with them, but it was always in my mind to do something about it.

I decided next to take care of the energy crisis. I admit that I decided to do this next because I was angry that it took so much of my money to fill my gas tank. I developed a large boxy device that put out between one to two and a half gallons of gasoline a day. It wasn't entirely free, every ten to twelve months you had to buy a packet of stuff from us, for thirty to forty dollars and empty it into a hopper on top; but the foolishness of the Middle East was no longer a primary concern for our future.

By now I had a net worth, after taxes of $300 million. I exercised my stock options, and just like that I was worth $1.8 billion. The company entered into negotiations with the federal government for a discount on our fuel maker and the chemicals. The end result was that neither the company nor I ever had to pay income taxes again.

I then developed quantum entangled particle communications, molecular electronics and computers. I had so many projects in development and was making so much money I had a hard time keeping track of everything: but I was still unhappy.

I was 33 years old and hadn't found love. I decided to see if I could work on developing that in my lab at home. If I hadn't been so convinced of my genius, I should have been able to see the fallacy of my idea.

I found a frequency that woke up nerves anywhere in the skin. It worked on women alone. I assume that there was a frequency that would work on men, but I didn't spend any time tracking that down.

My massages became famous. I mounted a frequency generator that would handle the extremely high frequency rate in a massage table at home. Women loved my massages, and would eventually cum just from the massage alone, but it wasn't nearly enough.

I knew that I was on the right track, but until I hit on the idea of adding another frequency I was at a dead end. I tested nerves obtained from clits and g-spots, determining how best to use them, but it didn't quite work. Everything I came up with worked more like a sex toy than a seduction device. The frequencies that those nerves responded to were so low that it was similar to a vibrator.

I thought about the problem for hours on end; but when the solution occurred to me it was so easy. There is a property in electronics called a beat frequency. Mix two frequencies, say 1000Hz and 900Hz and you end up with four frequencies, 1000Hz, 900Hz, 1900Hz and 100Hz. For my purpose, the important frequency was the lower one.

I was ecstatic when I found this combination: I set up a test bed and began running through test subjects. The sex was great for them; I was able to test their orgasms at up to 12 times stronger than without the signals, but when I questioned them afterwards, there was no emotional content at all, I was just the world's greatest lay. There was something else to add to the equation, and I knew that I'd find it.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers