See How It Feels

Story Info
Holiday experimentation with a twist.
2.3k words
4.57
161.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,757 Followers

Note from the authoress: Not sure where the idea for this story came from but I am sure that some will find it sexy and others won't. Each to there own I guess but please feel free to give feedback provided it's constructive.

* * * * *

Felicity looked out of the window of the hotel and could see across Bangkok's commercial heartland and she could just make out the United Nations building where her father worked all those years ago. She knew that somewhere in amongst the houses would be her old house where she played happily as a teenager growing up for 6 years. Sighing contently Felicity turned away from the window to see Tom emerging from the shower.

"Happy babes?" Tom said smiling as he towelled his mop of dark brown hair dry.

Felicity loved the way Tom's body looked. At a little over 6 foot he was well developed but not overburdened with muscles and his broad chest was covered with a fluff of dark curls that trailed down to his groin. Hanging limply was his cock that a few hours ago on the plane she had been sucking happily, in fact she could still taste his salty cum on her lips.

"What are you smiling about?" Felicity enquired

Felicity stood with her hands on her hips, naked as the day she was born, knowing Tom was feasting his eyes on her sculptured body that 4 hours a week in the gym had toned to perfection. Her 36b breasts had no sag and her buttocks were tight and firm. Tom would always say the thing he loved best about her was her ass, and then get her to kneel on all fours so he could admire it. 9 times out of 10 that was prelude to him fucking her pussy doggy style until she came and then pulling out and pounding her ass until she came for a second or third time.

"Was just thinking how perfect your ass was," Tom said with his grin widening and his cock starting to twitch and grow to its full 8 inches. Felicity shook her long blonde hair and smiled widely with a twinkle in her bright blue eyes. As she stepped towards Tom their teasing was interrupted by a knock on the door and both had to scramble for robes before letting in the busboy with the cases.

* * * *

Tom & Felicity had known each other for 5 years, both 29 and working in the same finance house in the City of London. After a rather drunken night out they had ended up in bed together and found that they both had the same taste in rampant sex. Neither really wanted to settle down so they maintained separate flats in London's docklands and a pretty liberal attitude to exclusivity.

The Thailand holiday had come about after one particularly explosive sex session that at one point had Felicity pressed against the window of the high apartment building while Tom fucked her from behind and at another point had Felicity fucking herself with various items of food that she then fed to Tom's eager mouth.

Lying there exhausted in each other's arms Felicity mused about returning to Thailand where she was bought up. The idea turned into reality and three months later they were stepping off a plane at Bangkok International Airport for 13 nights of fun and exploration.

* * * * *

"Wow so this is where you grew up," Tom mused as he stood beside Felicity absently touching her breasts as they looked out the window.

"Yep" Felicity smiled, "it's like coming home for me. You will love it here I know you will," and turned and kissed Tom on the nose.

"Quickie?" enquired Tom with the cheeky grin that melted Felicity's heart and dropped her knickers the first time they met.

"No way" said Felicity wagging her finger, "You will mess up my hair and makeup and besides I am hungry. You can have your wicked way with me later."

"Oh I will," laughed Tom as he rattled a small bottle of blue pills, "Bought these for added holiday fun."

* * * * *

After a wonderful Thai banquet which cost next to nothing Tom and Felicity were sitting in a bar sipping ice cold beers.

"Meant to ask you" Tom said enquiringly, "are you wearing any knickers?"

"Nope" Felicity replied with a broad grin, "Just as we agreed two weeks of commando, why want to check?"

Felicity stood and pressed against Tom allowing the dress that was split up the front to open slightly. Tom slid his hand inside and traced up Felicity's thigh to her naked pussy. Felicity opened her legs slightly and moaned very quietly and Tom pressed a finger into her soaking pussy.

"Would you like company?" a soft voice beside them enquired and both of them broke apart like guilty children. "My name is Son-Kiln but you can call me Kim."

Standing there was a petite Thai girl dressed in beautiful embroidered silks that outlined the contours of her body perfectly. Her delicate features were set in a quiet repose as she stood and waited for the response. Without thinking Felicity thanked Kim in fluent Thai for her offer and said she would be delighted. Kim's mouth fell open and for once her poise dropped before she recovered and complemented Felicity on her command of the countries tongue.

"What are you two talking about?" Tom enquired understanding nothing of the conversation that had just taken place.

"Kim here would like to join us and I had said that would be fine" Felicity replied.

Soon a three-way conversation started with Felicity & Kim chatting quite happily in Thai and then Felicity translating for Tom every so often when he had a question or a point to make. It was quite clear from the look in Tom's eyes that he fancied the small Asian girl and also by the way that he shifted in his seat he had taken a viagra tablet that was starting to have and effect.

Tom leant over and whispered in Felicity's ear, "You know we said that while we were away we would be adventurous, well do you fancy a threesome if Kim is up for it?"

Felicity smiled and turned to Kim and explained what Tom had in mind and agreed that there would be a suitable 'present' towards Kim's education fund. Then Felicity quietly said to Kim in Thai, "You are kitoy aren't you?" using the local word for a transsexual.

Kim smiled and nodded and explained that she had only started the treatment about 6 weeks ago and was saving towards the full operation. Felicity laughed softly as she explained to Kim that Tom had no idea and at first Kim looked a little worried then relaxed as Felicity assured her that she would be there to ensure Tom's reaction was favourable.

"What are you two talking about now?" Tom interrupted their conversation.

"Just saying how much fun it will be," smiled Felicity

When the three of them got back to the hotel room Tom wasted no time in stripping naked and lying on the bed. His erection was raging and his 8-inch cock jutted up as he worked it slowly with his hand. The two girls started to strip and Kim looked admiringly at Felicity's 36b breasts and shyly held out a hand to touch them. Felicity nodded and moaned gently as Kim began to lick and circle each nipple with her tongue. Kim's fingers went to hook into her knickers but Felicity stopped her by telling her in Thai that perhaps for a while she should leave her knickers on and winked broadly.

"Come on girls" Tom moaned from the bed, "what about me."

Kim and Felicity climbed onto the bed and began to kiss and lick Tom's cock. Tom groaned with pleasure and lay back on the bed as two mouths and four hands worked up and around his cock and over his balls. Tom glanced down and saw Kim kneeling between his legs, her long dark hair feathered across his groin. Her pert ass was sticking up and then he felt her mouth suck his cock in. Moaning loudly Tom felt like his whole being was being sucked out through his cock and then the sharp little tugs of delicate teeth sent shivers through him. Looking down Tom could see that Felicity had worked her way under Kim and had somehow removed her knickers and her head was buried in Kim's groin.

"Oh" Tom groaned, "this girl gives head almost better than you Felicity."

Just as Tom felt his orgasm about to burst he looked again and the way they had moved allowed him to see Felicity was happily working her mouth round a large cock. It took a second for this to register in his brain and before he could verbalise his thoughts he felt his cock jerk and spurt into Kim's mouth. Kim sucked him like a vacuum cleaner and Tom felt himself drained of his cum.

Tom sat up in bed and said in a confused voice, "Felicity, does Kim have a cock?"

Breaking from her sucking Felicity smiled as she said, "yes dear and a very tasty one at that, and still quite large."

Tom was speechless and Felicity moved up the bed as Kim sat there quietly sporting a large erection.

"Well you did want a threesome Tom" Felicity purred, "and you did say we would be adventurous on holiday."

"What did you have in mind Felicity?" Tom asked

"I want her to fuck you Tom. I want you to see how it feels." Felicity growled in a voice full of lust.

"I am not sure," Tom stammered in reply although his brain was torn between wanting to stop at a point he had never been beyond and wanting things to continue.

"Well you like my finger in your ass when I suck you Tom" Felicity said in a low voice. "This will be the same but a little bigger."

Tom was still looking a little reluctant when Felicity sealed the deal with, "And if you say yes, you know that lesbian at home I am having a fling with? Well I will video it and let you watch."

"Ok then" Tom replied, "but be gentle OK" and with that turned onto all fours and knelt up.

Felicity crawled under Tom so her head was beneath his groin with her legs sticking out along the bed. Felicity felt Kim gently remove her knickers and then a soft tongue tickled at her pussy lips. Felicity responded by working Tom's cock slowly with her hand and gently licking and teasing the head. Felicity moaned with pleasure as Kim's mouth worked on her pussy and felt the sensations run through her. As she moved her fingers towards Tom's ass she felt Kim's hand stay her movement a second before a large glob of gel was placed on her fingertip.

Admiring how Kim thought of everything Felicity placed her fingertip on Tom's anal opening and gently pushed. This caused a groan from Tom and Felicity could tell by the way his cock was starting to swell in her mouth that the groan was one of pleasure. Enjoying the sensations of Kim's mouth on her pussy Felicity began to work her finger in and out as she sucked on Tom's cock.

Soon his ass had relaxed enough for Felicity to introduce two fingers and Tom was starting to get into it as she pushed them in and out. Felicity felt Kim move on the bed and delicate hands gently removed her fingers. Letting go of Tom's cock with her mouth but working it slowly with her hand Felicity twisted herself so she could get a view of Kim's cock.

As Kim pushed gently at Tom's anal star Felicity heard him groan and moan and she slid a hand down her own body so she could finger herself as she watched. Pushing 3 fingers into her soaking pussy Felicity held her breath as she watched the cock enter Tom and sink deeper and deeper. This was so sexy Felicity thought as she worked her finger in and out of herself and Kim started a very slow fucking movement.

"You ok baby?" Felicity asked in a husky voice.

"It's so big." Tom groaned

"Shall I tell her to stop?" Felicity asked though had no intention of doing so.

"Noooooooo" moaned Tom, "Feels so good."

With that Felicity spoke to Kim in Thai telling her that her man was loving her attention and she should fuck him really hard. Kim smiled and began to increase the pace and vigour of her movements. Soon Tom was bucking and moaning under the fucking and Felicity realised he was close to cumming again. Almost reluctantly breaking from her view Felicity wriggled back under and sucked Tom's cock into her mouth.

Still fingering herself Felicity felt Tom's cock being forced into her throat with each thrust from Kim and with a loud moan Tom spurted hot cum into Felicity's mouth. This was a signal for Kim who started on her final short urgent strokes and sent a stream of cum deep into Tom's bowels. The act of her mouth being filled with Tom's cum and the knowledge that his ass had been filled sent Felicity over the top and her own orgasm blew through her body like a hurricane.

* * * * *

A few hours later Tom and Felicity were lying in the large bath soaking their bodies. Kim had left and Tom had insisted on an extra donation to Kim's education fund.

"Well?" Felicity enquired

"That was amazing" Tom said, "I understand how you must feel when I enter you. Thank you," and leaning over kissed Felicity gently on the lips.

"Oh and when we get back to England there is something we need to buy." Said Tom with a smile in his voice.

"What's that?" Felicity asked in a curious tone.

"A large strap-on for you so we can relive our holiday memories every so often." Tom laughed

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,757 Followers