See No Evil

Story Info
A tale of blindfolding - and voyeurism.
1.8k words
4.28
21k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture the scene: 2 chairs facing each other at opposite ends of an otherwise almost empty room. The lights are low; music is playing. Next to one chair is a box, a bucket of ice holding a bottle of champagne, and two glasses. On the other chair is a blindfold and a note: "Wear me".

Sitting down, you fasten the mask to your eyes and wait. Unable to see, your other senses become heightened. You can smell the faint scent of my perfume in the air; hear the beating of your own heart clashing with the rhythm of the music; feel the hardness of the seat against your legs and back.

Feel the coolness of the air on your skin.

Feel the warmth of my breath on your neck.

Your skin starts to tingle as you sense me next to you. Although I'm not touching you, you can feel the change in the air around your face as I check that your blindfold is in place. You reach out to touch me but I have already moved behind you. Grasping your wrists in my hands I pull them together behind your back and cuff them in place. I don't want you touching me; not yet anyway.

A smile creeps across your face as I whisper in your ear: "I am gonna do things for you tonight that I've never done before". You feel my lips on your earlobe; my tongue tracing the outer edge of the ear; soft, slow kisses running down your neck and up onto your cheek. My mouth crosses yours and your lips part slightly, letting my tongue slide in to meet yours. You taste strawberries.

Fingers go to work on the buttons of your shirt, exposing your chest to my kisses. You feel a gentle sucking on your left nipple as my hands run down your smooth skin, from the collar bone to the waist. You gasp as I run an ice cube down the same path, the cool water pooling in your belly button and sending a shiver through you.

You become aware of a different sensation: a tickling across your shoulders. Something light, fluffy -- a feather. Coldness on your back -- another ice cube. Warmth on your neck -- my lips kissing you again.

Then nothing.

Nothing but the sound of the music.

Then light: the blindfold slips from your eyes and settles around your neck. Blinking, your pupils adjust to the dim light. You can make out a shape in the doorway; I start to move towards you.

You take in what you can see: a white shirt -- a man's shirt -- undone enough to reveal the black lacy bra underneath; black stockings held up by suspenders; high heeled black shoes. My dark hair is tousled and hanging onto my face, framing my smoky eyes and soft red lips. My eyes lock onto yours; you can see the desire in them.

As I approach you, moving in time to the music, my hands run over my body. My hips roll; I turn around and drop my hands to the floor, crouching, then slowly rise, bending forwards to show you the little black pants I'm wearing with the stockings. I turn to face you again and as I sway in time with the music, I begin to unbutton the shirt. One by one the buttons loosen until the whole shirt is open. I let it slide from my shoulders and fall to the floor.

Now you can see more of me: the contrast of the black bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings against my olive skin. My body moves, sexily, seductively; I'm dancing for you. My hands run all over my skin, brushing across my breasts and over my stomach, stroking the smooth fabric of my pants. Laying my left hand on your left shoulder, I walk behind you; my hand runs across your back to the other shoulder and I reappear on your right side. Turning, I lower myself onto your lap, side-saddle, and lean back; my back arches and I raise my right leg over your head. Swinging around, I drop my leg onto your left shoulder and raise the left leg onto the right shoulder; my hands on the floor for support. I let my hips rise and fall in front of you; you can see the damp patch already forming and know that my pussy is wet. I move my body backwards and slide my legs down your arms and onto the floor. My arms wrap around your neck and I grind against you, feeling the bulge in your shorts press against me. Letting go, I reach behind my back and unfasten my bra. I throw it to one side and you get and eyeful of my naked tits. Leaning forward you fasten your lips around a nipple and suck hard. I push you back: there's time for that later.

Rising again I dance some more for you, giving you the chance to watch my body from every angle. You can feel the pulsing of your cock as it strains against your shorts, but you can't touch yourself as your hands are still cuffed behind your back. My eyes are heavier now; I feel so turned on dancing for you that I want to touch myself. I move to the other chair and sit down. My hand slides down between my thighs and start to caress my clitoris through the fabric of my pants. The other hand runs across my tits and plays with the nipples. I bite my lip; your eyes are still fixed on me and I love watching you watch. Feeling more aroused, I raise myself from the chair and slip the pants down my legs, leaving the stockings, suspenders and heels in place. My fingers slide into my pussy: it's soaking wet and you can see the juices glistening at the tops of my thighs. Leaning back, I finger myself slowly, enjoying every inward stroke. I lick my lips and then I lick my fingers. You ask me to let you taste my pussy too, but I stay put and carry on pleasuring myself.

After a few minutes, I stop and lean over towards the floor. You see me opening the box. Out comes a dildo. I bring it up to my mouth and suck the end, making it nice and wet. You imagine me sucking your cock like that and you're overcome with desire again. As you think about my lips wrapped around the swollen head, I run the dildo down my body and then pause, holding it just at the edge of my pussy. Looking you right in the eye, I push; a long moan escapes my lips as it enters me. It feels so good; I imagine it's your cock sliding deep inside me. With this thought, I start to fuck myself, moving the dildo in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. My other hand circles my clit. I open my legs as wide as I can so you can clearly see the shaft moving in and out. The pleasure on my face is easy to read and every few strokes my back arches and I let out a little cry. I talk to you: "Oh God, this feels so good. Don't you wish it was your cock fucking me so hard? Don't you want to come over here, grab my hair and push me onto my knees on the floor so you can fuck me hard? Don't you want to slam in and out of me until you're ready to cum all over my arse? You love watching me don't you? Watching me fingering myself; fucking myself with my toys. You love the fact that I'm a fucking dirty bitch who'll do whatever it takes to make you cum."

Within minutes I am in ecstasy, riding the plastic like a real cock, my hips rolling so the tip can hit my G spot. My breathing is heavy; my face is flushed; every thrust makes me moan with delight. My legs start to shake; I throw my head back and let out a scream as I cum, juices flooding from my pussy and onto my thighs.

You stare at me as I try to compose myself: my hair is dishevelled; my eyes are closed. The dildo is lying on the floor. Eventually my breathing starts to slow down and I look up at you. I smile. Now it's your turn.

I pour two glasses of champagne. Getting onto my knees, I crawl across the room towards you. I put the glasses to one side and quickly unbutton your shorts; pulling them off, I leave you naked on the chair. Your cock is huge. I take you in my mouth, the warmth smothering you, and run my tongue up and down the shaft. Removing you from my mouth I lick the swollen head like an ice cream, long lapping strokes that tickle you. Then I suck you back inside my mouth again. Settling into a slow rhythm, I can taste the pre-cum on my lips, salty like cookie dough. Then, almost as soon as I have started, I stop. Your cock twitches, desperate for more. I take a mouthful of champagne and then I slide your cock past my lips again. The ice cold bubbles send shivers of pleasure up and down your spine as I suck you deeper and deeper into my throat. The warmth begins to return; I take another mouthful of champagne and repeat the process. My fingers scratch and rub your balls adding to the pleasure. You feel close to climaxing.

I stop and stand up. Stepping onto the chair with one foot, I rest the other one on the back of the seat, over your shoulder. My fanny is poised in front of your mouth. Your lips part and you trace your tongue over my clitoris, tasting the juices that flooded out when I made myself cum. You start to lick me out. I moan; the feeling of your tongue drives me wild. Your hand slaps my arse, a burning pain which only serves to excite me even more. In no time I am on the edge myself. I drop back down off the chair, turn around so I'm facing away from you, and lower myself onto your cock. You slide inside smoothly; the feeling is incredible. Very, very slowly, I roll my hips back and forward, my arse brushing against your stomach as my pussy strokes your cock from the tip to the base. We are both so turned on we know this won't last for long, but it feels so good while it lasts that we both cry out in euphoria. My muscles start to tighten around you; the pressure in your balls reaches explosion point; and with one final, long, deep thrust I begin to cum. The quivering of my pussy sends you over the edge and you let out a long, deep moan as you fill me with your hot cum. I fall against you, my back resting against your chest, and we breathe heavily as we both begin to relax again. I unfasten the cuffs and you envelope me in your arms, your mouth nuzzling against my shoulder.