See Ya

Story Info
Willing cuck gets a rude awakening.
5.2k words
3.97
93.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lakelover
lakelover
96 Followers

Thanks to Jenlitgirl for editing assistance with this story.

I was sitting at my desk working on a problem when I received a phone call from the department secretary. I was told to come to conference room C on the double.

I closed out my work computer and went down the hall wondering what was up. When I walked into the conference room I saw 3 people. I only knew one of them, the chief of security for our company. He said, "These detectives would like a few words with you. " He turned and exited the room.

The first one, a male about 30ish said "Hi, my name is Detective Wilson." as he showed me his badge.

The second one, a female about thirty-five jumped in and said her name was Detective Razloff. I thought to myself, "If this is a good cop bad cop deal, I hope she is the good cop." She was real easy on the eyes.

Razloff said, "We have a few questions to ask you and also would like you to come down to the station and look at a video we have."

Wilson seemed happy to let her lead the conversation; however I felt his eyes trying to dissect me.

My engineering mind went into full analytical mode as I tried to figure out what all this was about and if I should be on alert for trick questions. The only possibilities that I came up with were some questionable write-offs on my taxes, but then it should be IRS agents and not detectives that were here. I was totally confused as to what was up.

I asked "What is this about?" Razloff said, "First of all let me assure you that you specifically are not in any trouble we just want to verify some facts and let you see some video we received at the station."

I thought I would see what the questions were, I said "Ask away." I was paying close attention.

Razloff asked "Do you have a wife named Susan?" I indicated that I did.

Razloff , "Are you going to be 40 years old next week?"

I indicated I was.

Razloff , "Do you have an open marriage relationship with your wife?"

I indicated that I did.

Razloff, "Are you planning any medical procedures in the next 30 days?"

I decided that more was afoot here than a few questions. My mind was going 100MPH trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

I revealed that I had a yearly check up last month and everything was normal.

At that point Wilson said, "I have heard enough, let's go downtown and show him the video."

Razloff agreed and stated, "We will take you in our car, the parking is atrocious and we will bring you through the back."

I asked again "What's this about?" All I received back was Wilson saying, "Be patient, you need to see the video!"

As we went to the station I analyzed the questions and determined that the common denominator was my wife. Beyond that I was lost.

We arrived at the station and it did not look anything like what I see on TV. The station had 6ft enclosures around each desk area that held a desk, credenza and two visitors chairs. There was an open area that held about twenty chairs for people waiting to see someone in the office areas. You were processed, given a number and checked for any weapons prior to being allowed into the office areas.

I was fast tracked after going thru the processing. I was shown to one of the interrogation rooms as Wilson went off to find the video cart.

This room looked very much like what you see on TV, one-way glass and all.

Wilson returned with the video cart and plugged it in, then he dimmed the lights and pushed the play button.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw! My mouth fell open and my eyes almost bugged out of my head. I could not believe my ears; I shook my head in disbelief.

On the screen showed a picture of the inside of a very trendy restaurant that appeared to be early afternoon. There was my wife and three other ladies having some wine and talking. The movie camera was pointed at them and steady on the table.

My wife was telling the girls that next week was my 40th birthday. One of the ladies asked "What are you getting him for his birthday?"

My wife laughed and said it was a secret. The lady persisted. My wife said, "OK but you cannot tell anyone."

All the lady's agreed and my wife continued, "You all know he is my cucky don't you? I am having him castrated and putting his balls in a fancy jar on the mantle place." She went on to say "He is locked up in his cage anyway. Come to think of it, he won't need the cage anymore!" And then she laughed, the lady's right along with her.

I turned white as a sheet; my hand went to my balls to make sure they were still there. My mind was having a hard time processing what I had just heard. My wife had said she was going to put the 'boys' in a jar on the mantle!

I said "Is this a joke? If it is, it's in poor taste."

"Wait a minute, she put a new jar on the mantle last week. It has one of those rubber gasket tops with a spring that holds it in place." Now I know why she was smiling when she showed it to me.

The movie continued and one of the girls inquired how she was going to accomplish that? My wife revealed that she was going to put some knock out drops in my drink and then her friend Linda who was a nurse, was going to do the actual cutting while her current boyfriend was fucking her doggie. They did not want to miss any of the cutting.

My wife said, "I already have all the necessary medical stuff at home. I ordered it over the internet."

One of the lady's said, "That's perfect, one to keep you in style and one with a big dick that you can change when he gets boring."

I couldn't take any more, "Stop the video, I have seen enough." Now I was getting really pissed. The reality of the situation was clear and I went into the problem solving mode.

"What do you want me to sign? Let's go see if we can find the medical stuff at the house. That should help with your case against her. When are you going to bring her in for questioning? How long will you keep her here? When will she be arraigned? Can I get a restraining order against her? Anything else I can do to press charges against her? I am feeling threatened and if she so much as lays a hand on me I will not be responsible for my actions."

I took a breath and tightened my jaw. My eyes got cold and hard as steel. I was seething inside. I was my wife's willing cuckold however this was not anything I had signed up for. My hand was still holding on to my balls. Women just don't understand the relationship between a man and his balls, the reassurance he derives from holding them. They are old friends that are always there to comfort him. They were mine and nobody was going to take them away from me.

Razloff and Wilson looked at each other and smiled. Razloff said, "We thought you might feel that way when you saw the video. Your wife is being interviewed as we speak. She was brought in after you were here. She won't be arraigned until the day after tomorrow. The judge was admitted to the hospital late last night and it will take a while to get another one here. The good news is that she will be booked into jail tonight."

Off we went to the house along with a camera crew from the department. It did not take long to find the evidence in her closet. In addition there were many pictures of castrated men along with some videos on how to accomplish the cutting.

My anger level was increasing as the day went by. It was only 11:30 AM when we got back to the station. Wilson decided to take me back to my work and car.

I signed a bunch of papers that were being prepared while we were at the house.

As we went back to office Wilson said "We never had this conversation. This is not my first rodeo on this circuit. You need some time away to get a grip on yourself. You need to calm down. I know how much anger you have and this will end one of two ways, one you will end up killing the bitch and spend time in jail for it or you will find a way to move on and put this behind you. She is not worth the time in jail. I suggest you take all the cash you can get your hands on and go do something you have always wanted to that makes you happy. Remember you cannot be talked into recanting your charges if you are not available. We will take it from here." Wilson indicated.

So there I was in the parking lot at the office wondering what the fuck happened to my life and more important what was I going to do with the rest of it. I thought well fuck it.

I went into the office and found my boss and told him that I was quitting for personal reasons I cleaned out my desk and went to HR, my final check was already waiting for me.

Next I went to the bank and opened the safety deposit box and retrieved my birth certificate my other military papers, passport and five certificates of deposit. I cashed in the CD's, fuck the six months early surrender charges. In addition I cashed the last paycheck from the company.

I closed out the checking and savings accounts and left the bank and went home. I packed my camping backpack with the most important stuff I thought I would need, three changes of clothes and one good suit. I hid my money in five different places on me and in the pack. My sleeping bag completed the kit.

I went out to the garage and cut the lock off the cuck cage. That officially ended my fetishism for the cuckold fantasy I had. I felt my nuts pull up into my body at the mere thought of coming close to losing them. What the fuck was that stupid bitch thinking of?

I dropped the car off at the finance company right at their front door and put the keys through the mail slot. They should be able to figure out what to do with the car from there.

I caught a cab to the airport and went to a private charter office and asked what they had going towards Florida. They said I was in luck and if I wanted to split the costs I could be on my way in 45 minutes. I have always wanted to fly this way once. It was a gas, the stu kept my glass full from before we left the runway to when we touched down. Well, the $1479.34 was worth it! There was only one couple with me and the plane could hold a dozen easy. A regular one way ticket could be had for just under $300.00 on a cut rate airline.

I smiled at the couple and we kept out of each others way for the flight. I spent the time trying to figure out exactly what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I made a deal with myself not to worry about my wife and what went down. I put it in a mental compartment to be opened when I felt like I could deal with it. Right now I wanted to concentrate on what I was going to do next.

We got the royal treatment when we landed. The charter service wanted to know where I wanted to go; they had a limo at their disposal. It was all part of the service. I was sharing the limo with the couple I had flown with. I told the driver to drop them off first since I was still deciding.

The gentleman asked me what I wanted to do and on the spur of the moment I told him I was looking to hire on to a large yacht as a crewman and see some of the world.

He smiled at me and pulled out his phone and said "Hi Jake, are you still looking for an extra hand on that rowboat of yours? "He laughed and said "You are a little touchy about your rowboat aren't you. Listen I flew down with a chap on the plane and he is looking to see the world. Do you want to talk to him? OK I will send him your way. Don't forget to drain the rowboat!" He was laughing as he hung up.

As I was looking at him he lowered the partition glass in the limo and gave the driver an address to take me to. He said "Be honest with Jake and he will treat you right. Oh, don't use the term rowboat in connection with his boat." As we stopped they said farewell and were gone into what I thought was a museum.

The driver said, "Now that's a house." Boy you could have fooled me. It looked more like a palace to me.

The driver said "It will be about 20 minutes until we get there, open the wet bar and help yourself. There are some snacks in the cabinet to your left. I opened a soft drink and a bag of peanuts. As I watched the houses go by there seemed to be a lot of gated communities the further we went. We pulled up to a guard gate and the driver gave the guard the address and a quick phone call confirmed we were OK to continue. We went about a half mile more and turned in. There was a second guard gate onto the property. Yup, I was impressed alright.

The man who met us was in board shorts, wife beater and sandals. He smiled and said, "Hi my name is Jake La Morte, what's yours?"

"Hi, my name is Rob." As I stood there with my backpack leaning against my leg I felt way out of place. I wondered what I was doing here.

"Well, come on in and meet the family and then we will retire to the office and get to know each other a little bit." Off we went to meet his wife and daughter. The wife was a cool sophisticated woman, well preserved. And the girl was a younger version.

He offered me a drink and then he said, "OK I am dying to know how a man such as yourself goes on a job interview in a limo?" he was smiling and said "This ought to be good."

I recalled the guy that did not tell me his name, (and that was perplexing to me). He said to "Tell Jake the truth." So I started out with an abbreviated version starting with some marital problems gone astray and then splitting the charter with his friend and here I was.

He said "That will do for now but there is surely much more to that story." Now tell me about your qualifications and please be more detailed then you were about your personal life."

I started with my service life, going back to college, and then working as an engineer in a tech company. I finished with admitting that I had no experience in the boat field but I was willing to learn as long as I could travel.

Jake replied, "It looks like Carl did me a favor this time. However, let's get something straight right now. That son-of-a-bitch Carl calls my yacht a rowboat just to get my goat. Does a 164 foot yacht seem like a rowboat to you?" and then he laughs again. He wasn't expecting a answer.

He picked up the phone and said "Call captain Rogers and have him phone me. We are having a guest tonight. Make up one of the guest quarters for him. In addition we will need some dinner. Call the pilot and let him know that he is taking a guest to California tomorrow morning to see Captain Rogers. Thanks Mary, take the rest of the night off and go see your grandchildren. I am sure they miss you as much as you miss them."

The house was humongous. It assaulted your senses. I thought I needed a GPS and a map and a week's worth of water just to look around. We went to the family kitchen as opposed to the party kitchen. The family kitchen was a moderately sized kitchen which was very homey in an elegant sort of way. The other kitchen was like the rest of the house, out of control and huge. Also it was spotless.

The cook served the three of us a delicious meal. The daughter had left for the evening, out with her friends the mother informed us. As we ate dinner Jake stated to me that Captain Rogers would have the final say on hiring me. Also I would be required to take a drug test, have a background check, and have a physical. He wondered if I would be OK with that.

I assured him that everything would be fine with the exception of the current marital problems and legal issues surrounding them.

His wife did not say very much as we talked. She sort of reminded me of a Stepford wife. She was an exquisite piece of eye candy though the female of the species was not high on my priority list at the moment.

My room for the evening was like a presidential suite, or at least what I thought one would look like. It had a king-sized bed in a separate room, sitting room with all the audio and video equipment you could ever use. Hell, I could not even figure out how to turn it on. The bathroom was like five times the size of the one I had at home.

As I was flying the next day I thought I could definately get used to this. We touched down at Long Beach airport in California and a car was waiting to take me to the rowboat. No limo this time, darn. The yacht was at one of the piers in the harbor in San Pedro. I wondered how they kept the yacht gleaming. Silly me, I was about to find out.

My interview with Captain Rogers was a rehash of what Jake and I talked about the day before. I was told that I was on probation and that everything was Yes Sir, or Mr. or Miss, or Mrs. I was shown to my quarters. The honeymoon was over, there were two beds, two desks, and one couch that faced the flat screen TV and a head attached to the room that was shared by the same set- up on the other side of the head. The only good thing was I was the only one in the room.

The first mate took me around and showed me the ships layout. Stunning is the only way I would describe it. I was given a 2 inch binder with all the things that were expected of me. I was told to read it and any questions would be answered at breakfast in the morning. I read it twice and that took me three hours. By then I was beat and set the alarm for 5:30 AM to start my day.

I reported to the galley at 6AM sharp. They worked my ass off until 8PM that evening. I fell into bed and was asleep in less than a minute. Most of the crew was in there early 20's with exception of the officers. I had not done any real physical labor for years. When I awoke the next morning everything and everywhere on my body ached like I had been beaten hard and put away wet.

We were on our way to Hawaii then to Fiji, and on to Australia. I gritted my teeth and by the time we got to Hawaii I did not notice it so much. The good thing was I had lost the baby fat I had been carrying around for a while. I got into the routine and settled in.

We were going to spend three days in Hawaii with the owners and their entourage flying in for a big party on the last day. Any thoughts of getting chummy with Jake had been completely wiped out of my mind. There was no doubt that I was a hired hand and low man on the totem pole. I kept to my duties and did not see anyone for the first day. Late the second day as I was working, the captain came and got me, he said we were expected in the main salon. I figured this was it; I was going to be fired. Well at least I had given it my all. The captain had a folder in his hand. When Jake saw us enter he smiled and shook my hand. As we were talking I noticed his wife texting like mad on her smart phone. Jake asked the captain to give him assessment of me, and had everything checked out.

The captain said "Sir, everything checks out as he described it. I had my doubts the first three days that he would be able to keep up however he is coming around very nicely. I recommend that we offer him a birth if he keeps this up until we get to Australia."

The breath I had been holding seeped out of my body. My heart continued to beat, that took a load off of my mind.

Jake said "Keep up the good work," and turned to his wife and said, "Any questions dear?" "Yes" she said, "Captain I need to borrow Rob for the party tomorrow."

The captain said "I am sorry he has assigned duties for tomorrow."

Her eyes narrowed and she said "Fine then you will be the escort for Constance tomorrow; her husband had to go to Spain on unexpected business." She smiled at him as if daring him to say no.

Jake had stepped back a step as if to get out of the blast area, however he was trying to suppress a grin. There seemed to be a test of wills going on here and I was in the middle of it.

I figured I had better say something. "Excuse Mrs. La Morte I do not have the proper attire to attend your function and be an escort to anyone." That ought to narrow it down to the captain again. I really did not want to be an escort.

The captain, that evil slimy bastard through me to the wolves by saying he would reassign my duties to someone else.

lakelover
lakelover
96 Followers
12