See You At Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just watch," Kris nearly whispered to me.

I couldn't help but watch as the couple in the next condo began to kiss. They, too, wore robes and I smiled to myself at the uniformity of it all. Then I felt, for the first time that evening, the distinctive awkwardness of spying on other people in an intimate moment. I felt it on the deck that night. And now the same thing was happening. However, as the intensity of Dave and Kate's kiss grew, the awkwardness turned into curiosity. And then into depraved inquisitiveness when Dave's hands slipped inside her robe.

It was hypnotizing. Same as watching Kris and Andy on the deck and watching Andy on the couch cum all over himself. It was fucking hypnotizing.

Kate was a tall, thin brunette with an appropriately proportioned body for her height and weight. Dave was what you would expect a business man in his mid-to-late forties to look like. He certainly was not as well toned as Andy, but he wasn't a slob, either.

He was pushing open his wife's robe, dipping his head onto her bare chest. The light was good enough and the condos were close enough together that her skin was visible. As the robe spread farther apart, her breasts came into view. Dave was purposeful in the attention he paid to each one, perhaps giving us time to appreciate seeing his mouth engulf a good bit of Kate's tits.

Soon, he was untying the robe and letting it fall open. At that point, Kris came closer to me and, without a sound, pointed slyly to Andy's crotch. She nodded towards it and made a gesture with one hand to indicate that I was to hold his cock.

I nodded back and moved directly behind Andy. I put my arms around him and found his already hardening cock through the soft material of his robe. I held it tighter while Dave slid the robe off Kate. The effect of my hand and what we were watching was immediate on Andy's cock. I put my hand inside the robe and stroked it.

Meanwhile, all eyes were on Kate. She was gorgeous without clothes on. Her curves were soft and inviting and her age had done little to take away her natural beauty.

Dave once again used his mouth on her breasts. His hands cupped her ass and I felt Andy get just a little harder. Then Dave was rubbing Kate's pussy and the expression of delight on her face was evident.

A moment later, it was Kate's turn. He took off Dave's robe and I heard a murmur of approval from Kris as his long, thick cock came into view. Kate kneeled down and teased us all for the longest time by stroking the cock with her hands. Then, finally, she leaned in and took it into her mouth.

While that blowjob was taking place, Kris removed my robe and I removed Andy's. Once Kris had joined us in undressing, the scene was set in both condos for the main event.

I was once again fondling Andy's cock, but my attention was focused on the other condo where Kate was energetically sucking off her husband. Any misgivings I might have had about the voyeur aspect of the whole thing were long gone.

Then the most awesome part of the night occurred. Kate was repositioning herself directly in front of the window, facing the three of us. Everything from her waist up was clearly visible, practically pressed against the glass. She looked straight at us. We saw Dave behind her. Then his hands were on her hips and he was hovering over her ass.

Kate lifted her face a little bit and grimaced just one time.

"Watch this," Kris told me in an excited voice. "It's so good when she cums."

It was obvious when Dave put his cock in her. She lunged against the window and opened her mouth in what we knew was an exclamation of ecstasy, but we couldn't hear a sound. It was one of the strangest, yet scintillating, things I ever saw. So there she was, her breasts pressed against the glass, being fucked from behind while the neighbors watched.

My hand was moving up and down Andy's cock in a purely mechanical manner now, but there was no doubt Dave and Kate could see it as we were far enough back from the window.

There wasn't much originality in what we could see. There aren't many ways to make fucking from behind all that different. But you could tell that every now and then Dave increased either the speed or force because Kate's expression would change. At no time did she appear to not be loving it all.

Five minutes might have passed. Probably more than that. Then Kate's face showed the end was near.

"Here it comes," Kris agreed.

We saw Kate talking, or more likely, screaming, ostensibly urging him on and begging for more. Her hands were flattened against the window next to her head and her tits were often smashed almost flat against her chest.

And then the orgasms. Kate's mouth was open the entire time, but she wasn't talking. Even without hearing it, you could tell every single time he drove into her and every time she moaned in response. Repeatedly, over and over again, she was pushed against the window as he emptied himself inside her and she came along with him. The shrieks that must have echoed in the room never made it to us, but I heard them in my mind.

Precum leaked from Andy's cock and, behind me, Kris rubbed her pussy and breathed heavily enough for me to hear. My pussy cried for attention, but it would have to wait.

We watched the couple behind the window relax and fall into each other's arms. Then they looked over at us.

Andy turned his head to me and said, "Get on the bed. It's our turn."

Kris saw the questioning look on my face and said, "They can see the end of this bed."

"Lay sideways on it, on your back," Andy instructed me.

I did as he said and he crawled on top of me.

"I'll cum on your chest," he said.

"It's OK, you can...," I started to say.

"No. They want to see me cum. And you, too."

My heart raced at the mere reminder that I had an audience. What an absolutely amazing feeling that was.

Andy was fantastic. He was gentle, careful to attend to my tits and clit, and brought me close many times before backing down and letting me build back up again. I wrapped my legs around him and enjoyed every second of it.

Then, to my surprise, Kris bent over me and sucked on my tits. I whimpered with delight and my body trembled, on the verge of losing control.

Kris backed off. Andy told me to cum. And I cried out as the first orgasm sent a jolt through me. He pounded me faster and held me up by the ass. When he sensed I was done, he rubbed my clit and I came again. My head thrashed back and forth on the bed in what must have been a great display for the Andersons.

Finally, Andy pulled out. I watched him masturbate, but only for a couple seconds because he quickly sprayed cum on me, even more than the night I watched him in the chair. I joyously spread it over my tits and stomach, licking my fingers afterwards to taste his sweetness. Then I watched Kris suck him clean.

Moments later, lights went out in both bedrooms.

-Solo-

"I loved when you started tossing your head back and forth when you came," Kate said.

I knew I was blushing and it didn't help matters that Kris was laughing. All five of us were sitting in Dave and Kate's condo the night after my first adventure involving all of them, rehashing and doing some planning.

"What did you expect after what I'd just seen?" I said. "And you don't have much room to talk, Kate."

"It's pretty intense, isn't it?" she said.

"Yeah. That's an understatement."

"So, what's next on the agenda?" Dave asked the group.

Andy swiftly answered. "Do we all agree that Charlotte has to go through her initiation yet?"

Heads nodded in full accord.

"Hey, wait. WHAT initiation?" I clamored.

"Anybody that wants to be in this group has to go through it," Andy explained. "All you've done so far is show us you might be interested in joining."

"MIGHT be?" I said. "I thought that was obvious by now."

"Yes, but have you been the headlining act yet?" Andy asked rhetorically. "No. You've been a participant. It's time for your solo performance."

"Go ahead," I said. "Give me the bad news."

Andy smiled. "Good news for us, and you'll provide it just like you do on our TVs every night. Here's the deal. We need you to pick a night, at midnight, when you will move that padded lounge chair you have to the far back of your deck, away from the condo, but with enough light for us to see you. You'll have a dildo or vibrator of your choosing with you. You will strip naked and bring yourself to an orgasm on the lounge chair. Simple."

"And you'll be watching."

"Of course we will," Andy assured me. "But you won't know from where. It might be our place or Dave and Kate's, or the woods. You won't know. Just cum and make sure we know when you do."

I knew I was going to have to do it and there was no use arguing. If I wanted to be in the 'club'—which I did—I would have to prove it to them. But a lingering thought bothered me.

"What about that condo on the other side of me? They might be up and...," I stopped, knowing the folly of what I was saying.

All four of my friends were just staring at me.

I said, "Yes. They might be. I get it."

They chuckled and we quickly settled on the night I would put on my show. Already, I was planning it in my head.

What I didn't plan on was a rainstorm passing through the area on the very night we chose. Luckily, it was very warm out and there was no sign from the others that my solo act was called off. At eleven thirty the lighting started. It wasn't nearby or otherwise threatening and occurred just often enough to add a little thrill to everything.

Because of the rain, I chose to wear a white shirt with no bra. My shorts were the tightest I could find and, under that, I wore a thong I kept for special occasions. I didn't worry much about my hair considering the weather conditions.

I had moved the lounge chair to its appointed spot earlier in the evening and made sure the light worked. The only other stipulation I had to meet was the dildo. It just so happened I owned one—a particularly thick, realistic one that had served its purpose for me many, many times in the past.

So, with my pulse racing and my toy in hand, I stepped out onto the deck at exactly midnight.

The amount of rain coming down caught me by surprise. I had barely moved out to the center of the deck before I was drenched. I looked straight up and let the rain cover my face. Immediately, I felt my shirt clinging to my skin. I looked down at my chest and my tits were becoming highly visible, with the nipples beginning to push out against the wet shirt.

I turned in place, having no clue where the others were watching from but assuming it was from inside one of their condos. I gave them every angle I could, sometimes raising my arms up in a miniature rain dance. Within two minutes, I might as well have not had a shirt on, it molded to my figure so completely.

I ran the dildo over my tits and felt the ribbing scrape across my sensitive nipples. I knew at once that my body was ready. The slightest touch sent a jolt to my pussy.

After a minute of this, I pushed the dildo into a pocket of my shorts and started to pull up on my shirt as I danced to imaginary music. I put myself into stripper mode the best I could, but it was a new role and I'm sure it wasn't the best. But I teased them with glimpses of my breasts before allowing the soaked material to rest, rolled up, on top of them. The rain on my tits felt fantastic and I soon had the shirt off.

Water dripped from my nipples and poured over my tits as if I was in the shower. It flowed between them and rolled down my body until being absorbed by my shorts or continuing down my legs. I played with my tits for a moment, on occasion leaning back and pointing them up at the sky.

Then I took the dildo from my pocket, threw it on the lounge chair, and unzipped my shorts. I slid a hand inside, realizing right away that my thong was soaked through. It would have been a struggle removing my shorts had they been perfectly dry. Being wet, I must have put on quite a show getting them off.

But now I stood in just my thong and I twirled several times with the rain continuing to pour over every inch of me. I massaged my clit by simply pushing aside the tiny thong. Then I slowly took it off, making sure to bend over and hold that pose as long as I could.

I took my time before climbing onto the chair. I couldn't have ever imagined that standing naked in that rain would feel that good. But I had more to do and I took my place, stretched out on the wet chair with the dildo in hand.

Lightning flashed and the deck was momentarily bathed in light.

I didn't get real creative at that point. The foreplay was over and I really wanted to cum. So after making a quick pass over my tits with the dildo, I spread my legs and placed the dripping toy at the entrance to my pussy. I always took my time when masturbating and I was exceptionally deliberate now that I had an audience.

I let the bulbous head spread me open for a moment, and then slid the dildo up to my clit. Then it was back in place again, being forced inside in slow motion. Bit by bit, the textured cock entered me and I tilted my head back from enjoyment. Quiet whimpers that only I could hear accompanied each inch of the dildo that disappeared.

Once it was completely inserted, I pulled it nearly all the way out and began to fuck myself leisurely. Before long, the pace quickened and my moans were louder. My free hand started at my tits, and then moved down to my clit. As soon as I touched it, my hips rose and fell in rhythm with the dildo.

I continued this way for a few minutes. Then I withdrew the dildo, rolled onto my stomach, and raised my ass. Soon, the dildo was back in place. I had every intention of eventually rolling onto my back again, but my body had other ideas.

As soon as I felt the orgasm growing, I knew I didn't want to interrupt it. I pulled on a nipple and rolled it between my fingers, getting almost the same result as rubbing my clit.

I cried out as I felt my body prepare for the climax. I shoved the dildo in faster and harder.

"Yesssss! Of fuck, yessssss!"

I gripped the side of the chair and started to cum. I made no effort to silence the groans that came with each thrust of the dildo. My ass pushed back against it and I changed the angle to hit just the right spots inside my pussy.

Lightning flashed closer now and more often. The added light made the deck appear to be in broad daylight and my cries were drowned out by thunder.

I found my clit and extended the orgasm as long as I could stand it, continuing to squeal into the night.

I collapsed onto my stomach in the end. When I could, I rolled over and let the rain soak my chest and pussy. I wasn't sure I wanted to get up.

But I slowly made my way back into the condo, shutting off the deck light once inside.

-The New Neighbors-

I was walking Frankie about a week later, approaching the condo next to mine where I had not yet met the new residents, when I noticed an extremely cute young woman in the yard. She also saw me and walked toward the sidewalk with a big smile.

"Hi. I'm Liz. I don't think we've officially met," she said.

"Hi. I'm Charlotte and this is Frankie," I had to say as he playfully skipped up to her.

Frankie loved attention and she petted him, saying, "He's adorable."

That was exactly the word I was thinking as I watched her. Liz was one of the prettiest, sexiest women I'd ever seen. She couldn't have been more than twenty five, if that, with a delicious figure that she accentuated with a tight fitting tank top and running shorts. There didn't appear to be a fault on her anywhere. She was blonde, cute beyond words, and built like a supermodel with long, tan legs.

"Sorry I haven't had a chance to come over," I said.

"Oh, that's OK. You work for channel four, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yep. That's me."

"You're very good. I'm glad to meet you in person," Liz said.

"Thanks. Same here."

Liz looked around as if to make sure we were alone, which struck me as unusual...until she said, "That was quite a rain storm last week, wasn't it?"

I paused, and then said, "Yes. It was."

"Do you enjoy storms like that?"

I wondered if the suspicion I was feeling showed on my face.

"I don't mind them," I answered.

"Do you always sit outside in them, on your deck? Naked?"

I caught my breath and said, "We better go inside, Liz."

She followed me into my condo and we sat at the kitchen table, without having said a word.

"Tell me what you mean," I told her.

She had a grin on her face as she leaned forward on the table. "Nick and I generally go to bed late. I was checking the windows to make sure they were shut when I saw you. At first I just thought you had left something out there. Then you started to, um, play with your shirt and I decided to stay and watch."

I gazed at her and said, "The whole thing?"

She just nodded and smiled.

Then she said, "By the time you were getting on the chair, Nick was upstairs so I just, you know, kind of joined in with you."

"You masturbated?"

"Yep. I didn't intend to cum, of course. I just put my hand on my pussy. Then you started to use that dildo and I, well, you know, played along with you," Liz said.

I remembered the words Kris had said to me and I asked Liz, "Did you cum? Was it good?"

"God, Charlotte. I had to keep from screaming. I've never cum so hard in my life."

My mind raced with thoughts and possibilities. I had to do this right or I might blow the chance. Again, my discussion with Kris and Andy rattled through my brain.

"Did you know others were watching me?" I asked her.

"You're shitting me. Who?"

"The people in both condos on the other side."

"Damn," Liz exclaimed. "It was a show?"

I giggled. "Kind of."

She just shook her head.

I said, "Liz, I want to talk to you and your husband. I have a proposal but we need all three of us in one place to make sure we understand each other. Can you arrange it?"

"Sure. Give me your cell number and I can text you," she said. "I bet we can meet tonight."

I hoped the excitement on her face would help convince her husband of what I had planned. Only time would tell.

We did, in fact, meet that same evening. As I had presumed, Nick was just as gorgeous as Liz. Same age as her; athletic; tanned; and, built like a Greek god. I found out during the early discussion that he had inherited a bunch of money and they got the condo while they could easily afford it. They were enjoying their wealth while they were young.

"Tell Nick about your, um, hobby involving the other neighbors," Liz said to me after the preliminaries were out of the way.

"Well, we think of it more as an alliance," I said with a smile. "It seems the five of us have a fairly common interest in sex...and watching sex."

I wasn't sure if that direct approach was right with a guy I'd only just met. But his response was encouraging.

He nodded and said, "Interesting. Liz and I have talked about that once or twice."

"Tell her," Liz urged him.

He hesitated, and then said, "I have this...well...fantasy of watching her."

He paused and then added, "With another woman."

Bingo! The group was about to expand. My smile must have reached from ear to ear.

"Really? What if I said that could be arranged," I asked him.

"Cool."

"Of course, you wouldn't be the only one watching. Is that cool?" I said.

"Oh, sure. The more the merrier."

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Should I arrange a get-together with everyone, then, to discuss it?" I asked them both.

They nodded in unison. "Yes, please," Liz said.

As I expected, Dave and Kate and Kris and Andy were all eager, to say the least, in introducing themselves to the attractive young couple. I told them what Nick's request was and we actually had to have a lottery-style drawing of the women's names to see who won the right to be with Liz. Kris' name was drawn and she whooped louder than when I heard her cum.