See You At Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set a date for the first meeting—which the Andersons agreed to host—and I took that to Nick and Liz, who quickly accepted. Everyone was in agreement that it would be a strictly social event with the actual granting of the fantasy to come later. To say I was excited was an understatement.

The Andersons and Kris and Andy had only seen glimpses of the new couple, but never up close. They knew they were young but the looks on their faces when I walked in with them was priceless. Liz wore a sheer blouse and a super short skirt that made her look eighteen instead of twenty five. Nick, as always, was just stunning. I figured the original four members of the group owed me major bonus points for making this happen.

Nick and Liz fit right in. They were great to talk to and I'm pretty sure I saw Liz mischievously flash an awful lot of thigh to Andy and Dave on more than one occasion. I would have given anything to win that lottery. Maybe next time.

Drinks flowed and the night just flew by.

Somewhere close to midnight Li and Kris were in the kitchen by themselves and nobody paid particular attention...until they came back out into the middle of the room. That's when Kris stood behind Liz and said, "Everyone, we've decided that we didn't want to wait any longer to initiate Liz and Nick. So, if you would find a good spot to watch, we're ready to begin."

Dave changed chairs to get a better view, but everyone else was fine where they were. With that, Kris put her arms around Liz and the show began.

Kris covered Liz's neck with kisses and leisurely worked her way up to the young woman's face. Liz turned her head to face her a little more and their lips finally met. Kris' hands were sliding across the front of Liz's silky blouse, squeezing at the breasts that were underneath. It had been obvious that Liz wasn't wearing a bra and now the benefits were about to be gained.

The women continued to kiss and Kris transferred her hands to Liz's waist. She pulled up on the short skirt and then put her hands on Liz's legs. We caught just a peek at Liz's panties before Kris let the skirt back down.

They turned to face each other and began a very serious kiss, embracing more closely and letting their hands wander over each other's hair, back, and ass.

Andy was the first one in the crowd that I saw react in any way. His hand slid up and down his crotch and the bulge in his shorts quickly became evident. It acted like a signal to the rest because soon afterwards all of us were starting to masturbate in our own way. We were most interested, of course, in Nick and he was massaging his cock without any apparent hesitation.

I wonder what he was thinking when Kris began to unbutton his wife's blouse, starting at the top. It was still tucked into Liz's skirt and hugged her breasts, giving us a fantastic tease of what they were like. As each new button opened, more and more of Liz's cleavage came into view.

Kris finally pulled the blouse out entirely and let it hang open, concealing only the outer halves of the firm tits. We watched Kris put her hands inside and tenderly cup the breasts, able to cover them almost completely with her palm and fingers.

Liz was obviously loving every second of it and the fact Nick had to reach in and move his cock to let it grow was a good sign.

Kris didn't make us wait long for a view of Liz's chest. She pulled off the blouse and tossed it aside. I was so jealous...and horny. The tits were perfect; round and firm with a little upturn at the nipples. I'm sure everyone in the room wanted to jump on her and suck them.

But that was Kris' honor on this evening. She turned Liz sideways to us and let us watch as she began to lovingly kiss each breast. Her tongue tasted the soft skin. Her lips teased the nipples. And we saw Liz take in a quick breath when Kris finally covered one with her mouth and began to suck on it more fervently.

Dave had his cock out, I noticed. Then Andy, followed by Nick. The women were opening their pants or lifting their skirts and clearly this was going to be a success, long before Kris and Liz truly got started.

One of Kris' hands was inside Liz's skirt and we saw her begin to massage the pussy. Liz moaned audibly and Kris bit harder on her nipple. Liz wriggled under the attack, but Kris wouldn't let up. After a short while, Kris unzipped the skirt and took it off. Liz's panties were small and tight, with the hint of moisture already showing from her pussy. I only saw a little bit of her ass, but that was enough to make me think it was going to be just another faultless aspect of this woman's body.

Kris was kneeling, kissing Liz's thighs and panties. When she began to pull them down, I looked around at three very, very hard cocks being held by guys that couldn't take their eyes off the women.

Liz was naked and Kris wasted no time in putting her face back in Liz's pussy. This time she had direct access to everything she wanted. We saw her tongue start at the very bottom and work its way up past the clit. Then Kris did it again, and again, until Liz moaned, putting her hand on Kris' head to pull her closer.

Then Kris loitered around the sweet, wet hole before sliding her tongue inside. Liz's face showed both the shock and the delight she was feeling. Her body swayed in time with the movements of Kris' tongue, and Kris held her by the ass to help increase the effect.

Those of us in the audience were all damn near ready to cum and we knew there was a lot more of the show to watch yet. Fortunately, Liz told Kris to stand up and we watched her begin to strip her partner. The moment Kris was naked, the real action started.

The women were all over each other: exchanging kisses; trading time at each other's tits; and, probing each other's pussies with hands and mouths.

In due course, they ended up on the floor in a sixty-nine with the rest of the room watching and masturbating. Kris and Liz put on a fantastic show, totally lost in their own pleasures and the pleasure of eating one another. Their moans grew louder. I was on the verge of cumming twice before I stopped and then picked up again, waiting to watch the climax on the floor.

When it happened, it came quick. Liz was the first to shout out that she was cumming and we all watched her writhe under the attack of Kris' tongue. Then it was Kris' turn and her howls of joy echoed throughout the room.

That was all I needed. I came in waves. And it certainly helped to see Nick pumping shot after shot of his cum onto his bare chest. I'd say he and Liz both got their wishes.

In the months that followed, we added two more couples from the neighborhood and hardly a night goes past now that you can't peek out at midnight in one direction or another and see something of interest either in a window or on a deck. I think I'll plan on living here for a while.