See You On Tuesday

Story Info
A letter to my voyeur.
1.1k words
4.47
14.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

My Dear Voyeur

I don't know who you are. I don't want to know who you are. I don't know how you came to be in my garden, but I do know that you watch me. I've known for a while now. I saw you by accident 3 months ago and since then I've noticed you every week. I didn't do anything about it because truthfully, you watching me turns me on more than you can know.

I don't think you know that I've seen you. It's probably as hard for me to not let on as it is for you to not be seen. But so far we're doing well; you hiding to watch me and me pretending I don't know you're there. It's a game we play and it suits us both very well. My own personal voyeur! I don't know how I became so deserving of your attention, but now that I have it I want to keep it. An exhibitionist is really nothing at all without her voyeur.

I wonder if you know me already. Maybe you just came around one night and accidentally discovered that I never close my bedroom curtains. Or perhaps you followed me home from somewhere once. I don't really care any more. It should be creepy but it's not.

2 weeks ago I thought I'd blown it. I was so sure you'd seen me look your way. I didn't mean to. I'm so used to gazing out of the window pretending someone's watching me that I actually forgot you were! The last thing I want is to scare you away by 'discovering' you.

We're creatures of habit, you and I. You turn up at the same time every Tuesday evening and settle very quietly in my garden where you can see into my bedroom window. I never watch you arrive, I just know when you're there. I begin undressing right in full view. It's hard to keep it looking natural and not a strip show. I was glad when I thought of playing music so that I could dance a little for you. I get such a thrill from undoing my bra as I walk into the adjoining bathroom, away from you, denying you a look at my breasts. I can almost feel you willing me to turn around just once but I never do. And when I bend over to push my panties down to the floor I know you wish I would turn just a little to the left so you might see just for a second, my most intimate place. I love to tease you with this part of the routine just as much as I hope you love to be teased.

Does it excite you to watch me take a shower? I know the view isn't great from where you crouch, especially once the steam fogs up the shower screen. I've been out there and checked. But sometimes it's about what you can nearly see rather than what you can see. Do you know, sometimes I've started to shower with the water as cold as I can bear it just so you can see for longer? Other times I just like to hide behind the fog.

But always I can feel your eyes crawl all over every inch of my body as I send the occasional surge of foamy soap cascading over my shoulder and down my back. I sense your hunger as you strain to see me slowly rub myself everywhere. I shower for you as though I were in a Foam Burst commercial. When I turn around and let you watch the water chase the suds from my breasts down my belly I'm always so tempted to begin masturbating right where I stand, it turns me on so much, but I wait. You must see how I get off on teasing myself as I do.

Every single movement I make, everything I do, I do knowing you're watching. I stand to dry myself just out of your line of sight so that you might see a hip or an elbow. I wrap my towel around me as I walk back into your full view, teasing you with 'nearly' all the time.

Every week I can hardly contain my excitement at masturbating for you. I want you to come closer to the window, to peer in from the darkness outside and watch me. I turn the lights down to aid your concealment so that you might dare. And when I lay on my bed and my hand reaches for my vibrator I imagine that this is when you quietly unzip your trousers and let your cock free. Oh I so hope that you wait for me.

Do you stroke your hard aching cock while you watch me slowly slip a dildo into my aching pussy? Do you wish, as I wish, that it was you slipping so easily into me? Do you lick your lips and think about how I taste?

You can't have any idea what it is that's driving me to fuck myself into a screaming, panting frenzy. I don't think you do. But I want you to know.

I think, my Dear Voyeur, it's time I told you what it is that sets me on fire.

I imagine that one of these times you'll come even closer. You'll quietly come in through the back door that I always leave unlocked for you. You'll find your way to my room by following the sound of the music playing. I'll be so lost in my own pleasure that I won't even notice you until you take my dildo from me and replace it with your tongue. I would be shocked of course, but you would hold my legs tight and persuade me in a second to let you stay right where you are. You would lick and suck at me until I came hard and loud. And then you would fuck me like the cock hungry slut I am.

Every time it's the thought of you coming in to me that tips me over the edge. Every single week I cum longing for you to take that step and open the door. Every week I wonder how it will feel to be fucked on my own bed by you.

I hope you'll wear a mask. I don't want to know who you are. I don't want to recognise you as someone I know, or know who you are in the street if I don't. I like the mystery.

My friends will all just think this is just another piece of erotica. But if you're as good as I hope you are, you'll have found me on here too and you'll be reading this. I've left my laptop open on my profile enough times for you to see.

Every Tuesday from now on I'll wonder if you've got the message and if you're brave enough to take another step.

Until you do my Dear Voyeur, I'll just keep doing what I do.

See you on Tuesday!

Maybe.

V

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers