See You Soon Ch. 03

Story Info
Let me go!
1.4k words
4.56
17.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Enjoy!*

~

I am beginning to realize what I did was a very stupid idea. Why in the hell would I get in the car with a stranger? I don't even know his name!

"Where are we going? My house is in the opposite direction," I say, slightly embarrassed. Did the atmosphere around him have to be so intoxicating? If only I knew a little more about him...

Who am I kidding? I'm just an 18 year old, average high school girl. In every aspect I am plain. What could he want with me? He's just being nice.

"Hush," he murmurs, "I'll take care of you." His voice is deep and silky. Damn this man.

"What does that even mean?" I say, a little more haughtily than usual. My patience was worn thin a long time ago with Jared. I don't care how good he looks in a pair of jeans.

"Alex, I said hush. Now," he says, deathly quiet. My gut clenches in a peculiar way. D could be dangerous, I decide. It's best not to upset him further.

I turn and look out the window, trying to focus on the blur outside. I feel oddly serene. My eyelids begin to droop, and darkness creeps in.

~

I wake up as the car is stopping. I look outside and see a large white house. 2 stories. Couple neighbors with similar style houses. We must be in the rich part of town, or somewhere like it. I have no idea how long I was asleep.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Sitting in a car," he replies dryly.

"You're an asshole."

"And you like it."

I undo my seat belt and climb out of his car. I begin to stalk the way we just came. I have no idea where I'm going, but anywhere but here would suffice. I've barely reached the sidewalk when I'm grabbed.

"Hey!" I yell. Suddenly, I'm staring at the ground and have an amazing view of his perfect backside. He begins back toward the house in confident strides.

I wriggle in his grasp. His grip tightens to almost uncomfortable. I beat my fists on his back. I must look ridiculous. My face reddens at the thought of others seeing me this way.

"Goddamn it, let me down!" I scream, feeling frantic.

"Do we really have to do this Allie?" he sighs. I dislike the nickname. I feel like a child again.

"What are you talking about?" I sound hysterical, beating him as hard as I can. It's like hitting a rock. He sighs loudly, then I feel a pinch on my thigh.

I giggle. What's funnier than this? It's like I'm in a movie. Maybe I am. No wonder he's so hot.

"How much they pay you for this?" I slur. His gaze softens a bit. And yet again, blackness takes me.

~

Light seeps into the murky wasteland that is my brain. This act is getting old. I squint my eyes against the light, trying to recall how I got here.

My vision fully clears and the headache sets in. I look around. I'm bound to a wooden chair in the center of a dark colored room. There's a dresser in the corner, another chair, and a single door.

"Damn," I say under my breath. I close my eyes and see flashes of a blurry car ride, a short walk, being thrown over a shoulder, and finally bliss. He must have drugged me.

Man, am I pissed! First Jared, now this? I rack my brain on options. First I should try to find a way out of these bonds. I pull futilely.

I try to stand up to move. It's difficult but I manage to walk a couple of steps. I hear a key click into a lock and immediately sit back down. Blood rushes to my cheeks.

D steps in, not wearing a shirt. For the first time I get to fully view his sculpted upper body. His abs and pecks are pronounced. His arms are thick. He's not extremely buff, more lean. My favorite type of guy. I blush even more, if that's possible.

"Oh good, you're up," he smirks at me, noticing my changed position. He takes a couple steps forward and pulls the chair to him. He sits directly in front of me, gazing into my eyes. I try desperately to match the intensity of his look, but soon I am staring at the floor.

"My name's David, in case you were wondering," he says, reaching out to play with a lock of my hair.

"Why am I tied up? Why am I here? What are you going to do to me? When will I be going -,"

"Hush," he interrupts, "one at a time please. And choose wisely, I tend to lose my patience quickly when it comes to questions."

I want to argue, but think better of it. If I do, I doubt he'll answer me. I think carefully before asking, "when will I get to go home?"

"By Monday, of course. I've already contacted your mother to let you know you're staying with a friend to study."

*Jeez.* "What are you going to do to me?"

"Ahh, the one I've been waiting for. I've decided that I want you Alex. There's just something about you and I will make you mine. Simple as that. Besides, you'll make my job easy. You're going to like me having you, I think you already do."

My mouth drops open. Before I even think, I blurt out, "why me?"

"That's enough questions for now. Anything you need?"

"My one free phone call," I say sarcastically. This dick must be kidding me.

He chuckles and stands up. He walks behind me and begins to undo my bindings. I want to bolt then and there but I decide to bide my time. I stand when I'm freed.

Lips are pressed against mine and I gasp. I'm more prepared for his sneak attacks now, and I shove him away. He groans.

"Am I your first kiss?"

"No," just my second.

"Are you virgin?" he says.

"I don't see how any of this is your damn business!"

"You curse quite often. Stop that. It's unbecoming."

My blood boils.

"Now I'm going to find out if you're a virgin or not," he says, his voice dropping an octave as his eyes darken. He steps forward and runs a hand up my thigh.

Why did I wear a skirt today?

I tingle just from his touch. His hand reaches higher and I gasp as it makes contact from the outside of my panties. I open my mouth to protest, but I get pushed to the floor instead.

He's on top of me now. He grabs my wrists in one of his hands, and with the other he continues his search. He rubs his finger up and down my slit outside of my cotton panties.

"I want you in something much sexier next time," he whispers in my ear. My world starts spinning.

"Stop!" I yell. My brain is screaming at me to fight this, but my body...keeps clenching...

"Shh baby, you're so wet. Look," he pulls a sticky finger to my face and wipes it on my cheek, "you like this." He then licks up the glistening line he left on my face. I want to be disgusted. A moan escapes my lips.

He reaches his hand back down and pulls my panties to the side. He takes two fingers and spreads open my lips. Cool air touches my center and I tense up. I've only touched myself about 3 times, never achieving much pleasure. I didn't know feelings like this existed.

He finds the small nub full of nerves, and rubs it in firm, yet gentle, circular motions. Sparks shoot from it to my fingertips. I moan, much more boldly now.

He slips a finger inside of me. He gently probes around. He pushes much deeper and I feel some resistance inside of me. He smiles.

He slips another finger in and begins to pump. He brings his lips to my neck and nibbles. Something in my stomach starts to tighten.

"David," I pant, "somethings wrong."

"I'll be your first orgasm too?"

He lets go of my wrists and moves his head down to the cause of my distress. His tongue darts out and I try to jump back. His hands reach up and pull my hips back to him.

His skilled tongue is pushing me up, higher and higher. I feel as if I'm going to explode and the sensation is almost painful.

One last flick to my nub and I'm spiraling and shattering all at once. I vaguely hear screams. Many say 'David.'

I safely make it back to earth, where David is licking his glistening lips. My breathing is ragged.

"That's just the beginning, darling."