Seeds of Doubt, Harvest of Sorrow Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband finally discovers the painful truth.
12.5k words
3.88
179.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

With trembling hands, while my heart began beating extremely fast behind my rib cage, I slowly cut the edge of the envelope with my letter opener. In the back of my mind, I somehow knew that what I was about to read was going to destroy my marriage. So every second that I managed to delay the inevitable was one more second that I remained happily married to Catherine. Slowly my fingers reached inside the now opened envelope and I pulled out a small rectangular card.

I HAD A LOT OF FUN HELPING CATHERINE TO TRIM AND SHAVE HER PUSSY. AFTERWARD WE ENJOYED A LONG, SLOW FUCK TOGETHER. I DID KEEP SOME OF HER CUNT'S HAIR THAT I CUT BEFORE SHAVING HER; I AM SENDING YOU A SAMPLE OF IT. THERE IS A SMALL PATCH OF HAIR ON HER RIGHT LIP WHICH I DIDN'T SHAVE SO THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HER HAIRLESS CUNT IS MY DOING. ENJOY HER SHAVED CUNT FOR NOW.

I died that day. I knew that it was now over between Catherine and me. There was no acceptable way that my wife could explain to me how a stranger could know that her pussy was hairless and also know about the existence of that remaining patch of hair on her right lip without his having seen her naked and even worse. It was now quite evident that she was cheating on me.

Then, to nail the lid on the coffin of my now dead marriage, when I looked inside the opened envelope, I saw a thick strand of Catherine's pubic hair tied with a small green ribbon. I could tell that it was my wife pubic hair by its rich auburn color and the coarse, curly texture, of her pubic hair.

I felt like crying then. At the same time I was still trying to figure a way that could explain how this bastard could know those intimate details about my wife without her having cheated on me. I even tried to explain to myself how someone could have gotten his hand on my wife's pubic hair without her knowing about it. However I just couldn't do it.

After all, two weeks previously, her pussy hadn't been shaved yet. Whoever had sent me that letter must have gotten his hand on my wife's pubic hair within the last two weeks. This, plus the fact that he knew about the remaining hair on the inside edge of her cunt's lip, was too much for me to accept. The only explanation that I could come up with was that she was cuckolding me.

*****

When I entered the house later that day, Catherine was waiting for me with a broad smile on her beautiful face; she had just finished knitting a sweater for me on which she had been working for the last two weeks. She was about to ask me to try it on when she noticed the expression of pain on my face.

She must have realized after a few seconds that something was not as it should be.

I could see in her beautiful eyes that she soon realized the seriousness of the situation as she stared at me. I told her to sit on the couch, and then I went to sit on my favorite chair in front of her. I began by telling her that we had something extremely important to clarify.

Without saying another word, I slowly took the small envelope out of my briefcase and I gave it to her. As soon as she saw it, -- judging by the expression on her face -- I could tell that she probably noticed the similarity of this situation with the terrible incident of the manila envelope of six months previously.

She read the short message twice without saying a single word or looking at me, and then she slowly pulled the strand or hair out of the envelope. When she finally looked at me, there were tears in her eyes as she shook her head in negation.

"I...I...just don't know what to say Ben. Believe me this is not what it seems to be, I have never been unfaithful to you."

"Well dear faithful wife, then explain to me how someone beside me should know that your cunt is shaved, I certainly never mentioned this to anyone. How can this man know that you still have a small patch of hair hidden in a place that until now I thought I was the only one that had a right to see and touch?"

Catherine was now crying openly and moaning loudly as she hid her face with both of her hands. But I was getting overboard with my anger and still I went on.

"Tell me wife of mine, how is it that someone was able to get his hand on a fistful of your cunt's hair without you actually permitting him to take it?"

All of a sudden, she pulled her hands away from her face to look at me. Her eyes were shedding tears continuously now, even her mouth was dripping saliva at one corner, and I could clearly see the extreme pain on her face.

"Believe me Ben I have no idea how this can be happening, I...must be...I am dreaming all this."

All of a sudden, she got up and ran to her room.

I knew that there was no use trying to talk to her again that day, so I got in my car and drove to the Marriott Courtyard hotel where I rented a room for a couple of days. That was three days ago.

I went to work for three days and didn't phone home once during that time. I did miss seeing my daughter during these three days and of course I missed my wife also. But she had crossed over the fidelity line and she didn't want to admit it. Much to my surprise, Catherine never tried to reach me at my office or on my cellular phone during those three days.

Yes, that was three days ago. Now I am all alone in my house, my wife and my daughter are gone. Did I do the right thing? Was she really cheating on me? Did I overreact? Who is responsible for these letters? I don't know the answer to these questions and dozens of others; I only know that my marriage is over now. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

Jerry

My name is Jerry McVicar and I work as a broker for a real estate firm. Because of my job, much of my time is spent driving around the city or in the suburb showing apartments, houses and condos that are for sale to potential buyers. I have been married three times and divorced twice, I am now married to a woman that I met six months ago while she was in the market to buy a house for her and her husband. Yes she was married then but I was in need of a woman and she was an easy prey for me. After all, I consider myself an expert in the art of seducing women; I have done it so often before that I don't even remember all of those women that gave their body and soul to me. It took me only two weeks to break her marriage and as soon as her husband learned about us, he moved out on her and I move in into the same house that I sold her.

She was not exactly my kind of woman since she was a little too round for me, she was kind of vain also, seldom having an original thought or idea. I couldn't be too choosy at the time, since I had just got out of jail about six months previously. But I did enjoy the sex that I had with her and we did get married after a while once she got her divorce papers. She was always eager and willing to do everything that I asked of her; anyway she was only a temporary bitch that I used to satisfy my lust until the day that I found someone more to my taste.

You see I prefer my women to have a very light colored skin and for them to be tall with a perfect body to go with the rest. Lucie, the woman that I married, had a dark complexion -- she probably had Latino ancestors -- and even thought she had nice round tits, she was too short for my taste and she was a little buxom. But Lucie had one thing in her favor, she was extremely submissive, exactly the way that I like my women to be.

Whenever I am living with a woman I must have complete control of the relationship and of course of everything that she does or thinks, she must do exactly what I want and do it without asking questions. This is the only way that I will get into a relationship with a woman.

As a matter of fact it's for that reason that I got into trouble with the woman to whom I was married just before I met Lucie. I spent three years in jail at the end of that last relationship. Her name was Marianne and she was perfect in every way except for her attachment to her two brothers.

Yes she had two brothers with whom she sometimes kept contact with even against my will. One was a lawyer and the other was in the police force. One day, I supposed I did exaggerate a little while trying to make her understand who was in control of our relationship. I got too physical with her and I hit her a lot that day, enough that she had to be taken to the hospital afterward.

She only had a few broken ribs and a cut over her left eye with a few other bruise here and there on her body. But a neighbor called the police because of the noise I was making and when the police insisted on talking to her, they called an ambulance against my will.

To make a long story short, her brother, the one who was in the police force, soon learned about his younger sister being hospitalized and I was in deep shit. I was arrested and the judge -- a friend of her brother, the lawyer -- gave me three years for intentionally causing dangerous bodily harm.

Of course when I got out of jail, Marianne was already married to another man and since I didn't want to be harassed again by her brothers, I moved into another state. Having some experience as a broker, I was able to get a job in a moderately large city even after I explained to my boss that I had spent three years in prison because of a setup organized by my wife and her two brothers.

Then I met Lucie when she was looking to buy a house. Her parents had recently been killed in a car accident and being an only child she had inherited a fair sum of money from them. She was a very easy prey for me, even though she was happily married at the time. I was able to seduce her in less than two weeks. Of course I knew that I was getting only into a temporary relationship with her since she wasn't exactly what I was looking for. But she had a fair amount of money and after being so long without a woman, I couldn't afford to be too choosy.

I did sell her a house and I also made sure that her husband found out that she was cheating on him and as soon as he found that out he left her. Then barely a couple of weeks after the sale of the house, I moved in to live with her in the same house and once she got her divorce, we were married. Soon Lucie was doing everything that I was asking of her, she was submissive and very eager to please me in bed, she did everything that I asked of her. But as I mentioned before she was not exactly what I really wanted.

One day, I was showing a house to a newly wed couple. The house happened to be situated just on the other side of the street where a friend of Lucie lived. Her friend's name was Catherine Wilson. Although I had never met her or her husband before, Catherine often phoned Lucie and they would talk. It seemed that they had attended university classes together and had been good friends throughout their school years. Since Lucie didn't have a permanent job -- she didn't need the money -- she sometimes went to the Wilson's house to take care of her friend's little girl when Catherine was working as a replacement teacher.

It happened that on that day Lucie was taking care of her friend's daughter at her place. Upon seeing her green Toyota in the driveway on the other side of the street, I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit after my clients were gone.

Naturally Lucie was happy to see me and I met little Chantal for the first time. But as soon as I sat in the living-room with a beer in my hand, my eyes came to rest on the photo of Catherine which was on the shelf right above the television.

I was flabbergasted by the beauty of that woman in the green skirt. In the photo, she and her daughter were standing side by side on the back patio of their house. I couldn't take my eyes off the photo and I was mesmerized by her classic beauty, at that moment I knew that I was going to make her mine whatever the cost.

The color of her skin was just perfect and those green eyes into which I could read hidden desire were awakening emotions deep within me even as I sat there looking at her picture. Yes, she was the one that I had been searching for during all those years and I knew that I was going to have her no matter who got hurt in the process.

That same evening while at home, I began to ask Lucie discrete questions concerning her friend Catherine. I learned that both women had been friends since university and that they both knew each other's secrets. This is how I got to learn that Catherine had a star-shaped mole just under the nipple of her left breast.

From my previous experience with women, I knew that it would be much easier to attain my goal if I could somehow shake the foundation of her marriage before proceeding to seduce her. After all, it is much easier to gain the affection of a grieving woman than that of a happy one.

So this is how I began to formulate a plan so as to break up Catherine marriage. Her husband Ben seemed completely unaware of the treasure he had in the person of his wife and I figured that he certainly didn't deserve her.

So with Lucie's ignorant complicity, I began sending anonymous letters at Ben's office. I knew that by describing intimate details about his wife, things that only he should know, I was going to plant the seeds of doubt in his mind about his wife fidelity. That was the first step of my plan. Of course it was easy for me to pump more information from Lucie, and afterward -- for the last two letters at least -- I was also able to learn the effects that my letters were having on their marriage.

After the first letter, I got absolutely no feedback from Lucie and I had to wait for a while before I could send a second letter.

Two weeks previously, Lucie told me one evening that her friend had gone shopping with her husband. They had shopped at Victoria's Secret and he had bought her a sexy outfit of black panties and matching bra. I figured that this new fact plus the many intimate details concerning Catherine that I had already learned over the previous weeks about her friend love making habit, gave me enough information to write another letter to her husband.

It was quite natural for me to pay a visit to Lucie at her friend's house while she was taking care of Catherine's little girl. While they were both sitting in the backyard enjoying the sun, I went inside the house to the bathroom and from there it was easy for me to slip into Catherine's room. It took me only a few minutes to find her black panties and bra neatly fold inside one of the drawers of a bureau in her bedroom.

Later that same evening, with Catherine's panties in my pocket, I went into my home office to prepare my next letter for her husband. I wanted him to react more strongly to this second letter; therefore to increase the impact that the sight of his wife panties was going to have on him, I masturbated on them.

Once they had dried, so that the whitish stain was very evident,

I wrote him a short paragraph by means of my computer and I printed it.

Using the information about Catherine which Lucie had earlier revealed to me concerning the fact that she was very vocal while making love, I sent him the envelope with the stained panties and the message in it. I was now quite sure that I was going to hear from Lucie about the effect that my letter had had on him and his wife. After all what husband wouldn't panic on receiving his wife's panties by mail.

How right I was! I mailed the beige envelope with the black panties inside on a Tuesday and on Saturday afternoon Catherine phoned my wife. She was crying on the phone. Later Lucie told me everything; I learned then that Catherine's husband had accused her of cheating on him.

I was overjoyed since my plan was working perfectly and I could now visualize the day when I would get rid of Lucie and welcome Catherine into my bed.

But much to my surprise, that second letter was not quite enough to shake their marriage to its very foundation. Like a house that has been exposed to a severe storm, their marriage was tested and damaged but not destroyed. But I knew that the seeds of doubt were now taking roots in the mind of Catherine's husband, all that I needed to do now was to wait and possibly help the doubt to grow with a third letter.

Again, from Lucie I learned that for a few weeks, things were not going well between Catherine and her husband but after a while I suppose he forgave her or he still had doubts about the authenticity of the content of the letters. It didn't matter which since the end result was the same, they were still living together as man and wife. So I began to seriously plan on sending a third letter so as to give the 'coup de grace' as they say in French.

Again I made use of the fact that Lucie and Catherine were in the habit of sharing everything that happened to them. I learned from Lucie that I had almost succeeded in breaking up their marriage, but to my dismay they were now back on track again after a month or so. Of course Lucie knew nothing about any of the letters; it's one of the rare things that Catherine kept for herself. But she had confided in her friend that for a while, her marriage with Ben had been on the verge of a breakup, even though she had failed to mention the cause.

Then one day, about a month after my second letter, when things now seemed to be going smoothly between Catherine and husband, Lucie explained to me that Catherine intended to surprise her husband by shaving her pussy. I immediately realized that this information was material for a third letter, the letter that was going to finally put an end their marriage. This would be especially true, I told myself, if I could get my hand on some of her pubic hair to add into the envelope along with another short message.

I suppose that fate was on my side that week since Catherine was called to replace a sick teacher for the whole week. So each and every day I found an excuse to stop at her house to visit Lucie while Catherine was teaching. This is how, one day, I was able on the pretext of using the bathroom once again, to check into her bedroom while Lucie and Chantal were busy outside.

There in the waste basket, next to the small table of the vanity where she sat to put on her make-up, I saw strands of coarse and curly auburn hairs. She most probably had used scissors to cut the greatest part of the long and curly hair of her cunt before shaving off the rest with a razor. I meticulously collected as much of her precious hair as I could then I carefully place them in a Kleenex tissue and after folding it, I placed it into my pocket.

I knew now that very soon I was going to get into Catherine panties. There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than to seduce a married woman and then to control her and force her to do things that she has never done before for her husband. Once a woman gets to feel and taste my above than average size cock and after she experiences my expertise in the art of fucking, she will be hooked on sex with me for the rest of her life.

Ben

My wife didn't return back home that weekend after she left me and even though I missed her a lot I missed my daughter even more. On Sunday I phoned her brother who is living on the West Coast, he told me that she wasn't there and he didn't know where she was. I then phoned her friend Lucie on the same day and I was surprised to learn that both, my wife and my daughter were there but Lucie asked me not to try to contact them for a few more days.

On Monday morning I tried again to reach Lucie but either the phone was disconnected or no one was answering the phone. I then made up my mind that I was going to drive to Lucie's house after work that day and get my daughter back.

But that same afternoon, a middle age woman asked my secretary to see me at work. As soon as I saw her enter my office I had a bad feeling about her.

"Mr. Ben Wilson?" she said as soon as she was in front of me.

"Yes, my name is Ben Wilson. What can I do for you?"

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers