Seeing a Ghost

Story Info
A night in a haunted house.
3k words
3.66
49.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I realized as I slammed the door that that if she was really a ghost that wasn’t going to slow her down a lot.

“Damn!” I swore as she came through it.

I turned and began hoofing it down the corridor. I really wasn’t sure what I could do but keeping away from her seemed like a good idea.

Let me tell you how it all started. I was going to school at I.T.T. Tech in Schaumburg Illinois. I was in the second class to ever go through that facility. And as we used to joke about it. The first class to graduate.

We were tough in the way that only teenagers who haven’t seen much of the world can be. We all carried knives, we picked fights in bars, and for a lark one night we walked through Cabrini Green at midnight on a Saturday. (That’s actually true and I’m not sure how I lived through it.) One of my favorite activities was harassing the house of Satanists that lived at the end of Cuba road.

So we where always pushing the envelope. I’m telling you this just so you know we were idiots. Or as it’s mostly put. Young Dumb, and full of cum.

Well Bad Bob, came into school one morning with a news paper clipping. It seemed that some rich dude in Chicago had passed away. He was a known occultist, and his very Christian Daughter was auctioning off his things because she didn't want them. Well Bob talked us into going up there to bid on some spell books. Yeah I know, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. So we all ponied up some cash and headed for the auction. There were a lot of people there. Several hundred at least. We picked up a bid card and tried to find a corner to look suitably tough in.

We’d staked out our spot as the auction got underway. I was amazed at how much some of this stuff was going for. I saw one book go for over ten thousand dollars. We tried bidding on stuff but we were outbid at every item. We even took to running up the bid on things. I almost had a heart attack when Bob bid four grand on something. I did tend to notice though that as people shot their wad they’d get up and leave. So some six hours after the auction started there were quite a few less people bidding than their had been. Dagger Dan finally came up with the bright idea of strategically removing people. It sounded like a good idea so we drifted into the crowd. When Bob started bidding we circled the other bidders and persuaded them not to bid. It took us three items to finally intimidate everyone enough to stop bidding. Even so we still paid six hundred dollars for this book.

When we got it back home we all took turns looking it over. Bob related that the auctioneer said it was bound in leather. But I know leather I’ve been doing leather work for years. I’ve worked cow, pig, goat, and the occasional snake. This wasn’t bound in any of them. I believe it was human hide. And at least for me that was pretty scary.

The spells were even worse. They were hand written and you had to be a really devout Christian to read them. Every spell started out with something like By he power of god, or the will of god or something. We all found this fascinating. So we worked ourselves up to trying it out. We all went out to Cuba road and drove down to about a half a mile from the Satanists house. We were going to try and summon a demon and send it after them. Yeah I know not very ethical of us. We chalked out a circle according to the book and Rodney started reading. I really don’t think any of us believed in it. We were just filling up a Saturday night.

It surprised us all as a fog started coming up through the ground. Most of us had been sitting over by our cars drinking beer. But when the show started we all moved up to the edge of the circle. It seemed like kind of a cool show until something started coming up through the ground and the fog, I watched until it was about waste high. I could hear other vehicles start. And when I looked around son of a bitch if I wasn’t the only one left there. I spotted the book on the ground and I grabbed it and ran for my truck. As I got in I looked back and the thing was almost chest high. I really couldn’t make out details it was just a dark shape in the fog.

At the time my favorite possession was a framed speeding ticket I’d received for doing 140 M.P.H down interstate 53. I beat that record as I peeled out of there. I’d done a lot of work to my little truck. It had a 9 to 1 compression racing engine I’d bought, a modified tranny and every bell and whistle I could buy. I passed all my buddies and had picked up two cops as I ran from that thing. I lost the cops on clover leaf turn. I used to run from them a lot and I was on a first name basis with every cop in the three counties. So I paid for that run. I had a very visible truck. Black with racing stripes. It was so glossy you could shave in the reflection. It had a white roll-bar. Yellow lighted antenna’s and balloon tires. For the next month, every time I left the house I picked up a police escort. I got a lot of tickets that month.

We did go back the next day the circle was burned over and we saw the Satanists house had burned down. Guess I’d have to find another way to spend my evenings.

About a month after the summoning I was ready to try something cute. I’d been reading the book and I had come up with a great idea. I was going to infest a house with ghosts, and then bet people a thousand dollars that they couldn’t spend a night in the house.

My buddies enjoyed the thought and with a little advertising we got fifty people to put up a thousand dollars into a pot winner take all.

Cuba road seemed like a great place for this. It’s one of the psychic hot spots in the city and there have always been ghost sightings on it.

I found an old house up there and spent a week infesting it with ghosts, and other necessities. I even included a digital camera and some food in the kitchen. I admit I was playing pretty fast and loose. My spells seemed to attract very pretty and very female ghosts. Okay I admit it that was the kind I was trying to get..

By the time I was done I had over 50 ghosts in the house. Lots of things got moved around and I could feel a sort of confusion, as they all found themselves bound to the house. I was very happy with my preparation. As get rich quick schemes go this one seemed really good.

Friday night was the 13th and it seemed like a golden opportunity to have the overnight stay. We had managed to line up 42 people who had enough cash and the willingness to try for more. I had everyone show up at 5:30. Fifteen minutes before sundown. We all gathered in the living room where I had bolted a safe to the floor. I explained the rules. You had to stay in the house all night. If you left for any reason you forfeited your money and that was it. We had hired several security guards to make sure that if you left that was it.

Everyone agreed and I signed them to our list and deposited their money. I was really looking forward to spending that money. As full darkness came Our group kind of quieted down. We were all a little nervous.

When nothing happened right away a lot of the guy’s became a lot less nervous. There was even some joking that the only way anyone would leave was if the plumbing didn’t work.

Several of my buddies got a poker game going, and the rest of us divided ourselves between lounging around and talking, looking through the house and sleeping.

At about ten that night the poker game was still going strong. And most everybody else had quieted down.

I felt it starting and I sat up. Ghosts just came pouring out of the walls. I saw everyone else start looking around and all I could do was grin as we lost our first two people.

“Forty to go.” I hadn’t realized I’d said anything until a few guy’s looked at me.

I was actually starting to get dismayed. When I’d summoned these ghosts I’d mostly wanted really good looking ones. I realized now that was a mistake. Most of the guy’s were more interested in looking at the ghosts, than thinking about them being ghosts.

I whirled as a sound came from behind me. Rodney was looking kind of surprised as his pants hit the floor. The cute little ghost in front of him pushed up against him until he fell backwards on the floor. The ghost, and she was beautiful, All glowing in white, long hair floating back in some breeze, beautiful face. Floated down to Rodney and after looking him un the, face floated down and began to suck him off.

I was amazed I hadn’t thought a ghost could actually touch you. And yet here it was obviously happening. I looked around and other ghosts were busy trying the same on the other guy’s. I waved off a couple of ghosts myself until a cute little oriental one came to float in front of me. I gave in to her urgings and lay back.

I don’t know if she was that good in life. But she could suck a mean cock in death. I could feel her take me into her mouth. Her lips caressing my cock s she lowered her head to deep throat me. It was incredible it was almost like being blown by the wind. I could feel air currents surging around my cock. I’m sure she controlled them somehow. She began to tongue me and all I can say is that it was a great experience. I was just about to cum when I looked down. I like to watch my girls take it. Her expression was scary. It wasn’t so much delight as expectation. She expected something really good to happen to her for doing this.

With a last twitch of her tongue I came. I really thought it would shoot out the back of her head. You know that incorporeal thing. But it didn’t. In fact as I shot my load into her she gained substance. I could actually feel her on my legs now. That was a real shocker. I looked around and I saw that the others were gaining substance as well. I glanced back and asked my girl.

“Does this bring you back to life?

I was surprised when she answered. “Yes, when I’ve consumed enough human flesh I will live again.”

Hey I thought what had I summoned. Then I heard it. Rodney screaming in pain. I looked over and saw his little ghost slut was actually biting him. Or to be more precise she was trying to bite his dick off. I looked back in horror at mine.

“Some girls take short cuts.” She shrugged.

I rolled out from under her and went to Rodney’s aid. I figured that if she could effect him I could effect her. My first kick took her in the midsection and she was still so light she went flying off him. Rodney screamed as her teeth raked his dick. I think all guy’s know that scream. We really strive to avoid it. Every guy in the place jumped to his feet. Spilling the ghosts to the floor. It was obvious as the rose in the air that most of them were pissed.

“Ok guy’s time to go.” I pulled Rodney to his feet and hustled him towards the door.

A lot of the guy’s started heading that way. The ghost’s saw all this potential life leaving and moved to stop us. They weren’t really heavy enough yet to stop us but they did slow us down. Their bites hurt and any flesh or blood they took from us only made them stronger.

“Do you want to leave? I” asked Rodney.

“Oh hell yeah!” was his only reply.

I pushed him through the door. 39 more to go. I kept up a steady count as most of the guy’s headed for an exit. Doors, window’s whatever was handy.

About the time there twenty left I was really beginning to appreciate my chances of winning, Then the survival instinct took over. I looked around and found myself to be a focus for the ghosts. I wasn’t going to leave though. I really wanted that money. So I headed through the hallway door into the kitchen. I was only followed b two ghosts. My girl. The one that gave me the blow job, and the one that bit Rodney. I could hear mine arguing with the other that I should be allowed to live. I kept retreating when it occurred to me that if she could touch me I could touch her. So I turned and tried a spear tackle on her. I went right through her as if she were well a ghost. My girl screamed and then yelled at me that I could only touch her when she was trying to touch me.

Ok new rule, I’d remember. I ran back through her and headed for the second story. Sure enough she kept following me. I made it upstairs and looked around. I spied a door and ran to open it. As I opened it I found another corridor. I thought I’d try and slow her down a bit by shutting the door.

I realized as I slammed the door that that if she was really a ghost that wasn’t going to slow her down a lot.

“Damn!” I swore as she came through it.

I turned and began hoofing it down the corridor. I really wasn’t sure what I could do but keeping away from her seemed like a good idea. As I was retreating, or to be manly about it. Advancing to the rear, I kept running ideas through my head. As quick as I’d think of a plan I’d rule it out. I lacked the time and equipment for most of them. And I lacked knowledge for the rest. Wait knowledge, that might be the answer. I’d secreted the spell book a Camera and some food downstairs. The book would have the answer.

I ran back through her again and headed at my top speed down to the kitchen. I grabbed the book and was reading it when she floated through the ceiling and took a bite out my left ear. I swatted at her and was rewarded with a little contact. I turned to run, when I heard a voice.

“Use the camera, it will suck out her vitality.”

I didn’t even think I grabbed the camera and turned it on. I ducked and kept moving until the camera was on. I pointed it at the ghost and pressed the button. It flashed and she reared back in pain. I was surprised but kept triggering the camera. With a screech she went through a wall. I turned and there was my ghost.

She looked down at the floor and asked. “Will you drive me away now?”

The loneliness and pain were apparent in her voice as she said this.

“If your not trying to harm me I won’t try to rid the house of you.” I stated.

She looked up with a bright flash of hope.

“Tell me about the camera.” I requested.

“Oh haven’t you ever noticed how hard it is to film a ghost? She said

I nodded, there are never many PIC's of ghosts out.

“Well we avoid the camera’s. We only have so much essence and the camera robs us of some of that.” She said looking over her shoulder.

I nodded and went back to reading the book. After about ten minutes of skimming through the book that I could dispel the ghosts but it would send them to some kind of oblivion.

I had to bet back to the living room to remove the spell. Because that was where I cast the first one. Armed with my camera I fought off the ghosts and made it to the living room. By this time I seemed to be the only one left in the house. I started setting up the spell components and prepared for the ritual. Every minute or so I’d have to run off a ghost.

I finally had every thing together, and making a quick check for trouble I began casting the spell. It mentioned in the book that when I started the spell I could not stop halfway through. As I started the spell the ghosts started flowing in and taking bites out of me. But I persevered and read all the way through the spell. My ritual gathered the magic and my words freed it. But my mind shaped it. I banished all the ghosts except my girl.

I kept her. I also won the pot for staying in the house the whole night. I spent the money on buying the house and moving in with my ghost. I figure that one blow job at a time I’d eventually make my girl human again.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers