Seeking for Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
A very short vignette between Charlotte and her master.
1.1k words
4.64
10.9k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
77 Followers

Note - This is not properly a chapter, it's more of a vignette. If you haven't read the chapters that come before it, you won't get as much satisfaction out of it. This is erotica, not porn, and this particular chapter doesn't contain any physical sex. I like to think it contains a lot of mental sex, but that's just my opinion. I'll save you some time and tell you there's no quick stroke here. If you're still here, then please enjoy this small offering.

*

When the blue door opened Charlotte smiled at the dark figure.

"Good morning, Master," she greeted him.

"Follow me," he instructed brusquely.

Puzzled, Charlotte crawled after him. This was not in keeping with the usual routine and it puzzled her, made her nervous. She had to scramble across the polished boards to keep up with him and wasn't particularly paying attention to where they were going. When they stopped, she looked up and saw the living room had been transformed.

The furniture had been moved to the sides of the room and a large chair stood in the cleared space. It looked something like a barber's chair, except it had padded leg rests like those that might be found in a gynecologist's office. A small, heavily tattooed man was standing next to it.

"Get in," her master commanded and, dreamlike, she obeyed.

The two men strapped her into the chair, thoroughly restraining her, even to the point of securing her head with a strap. It was easily the most confined she had ever been and it made her more nervous yet. But she thought she knew what was happening and hope pounded in her chest.

"Do you still wish to bear my mark?" her master asked and Charlotte gasped in relief.

"Oh yes, Master! Very much," she responded.

She felt a gloved hand probing at her mons.

"This'll do man," the artist pronounced. "Fresh shave, nice and smooth."

"Then let's be about it," her master said. He disappeared from Charlotte's view and she heard the faint scraping of a piece of furniture being moved.

"This is the antiseptic," the artist announced.

Charlotte felt the cool alcohol on her skin followed by the rough fabric scraping away dead skin cells or any other matter that might have been left behind after her ritual bathing.

"Normally I'd use a topical for putting a tattoo here," the artist said, "but your boss says no pain-killers. So this is going to hurt. I'm going to put the stencil in place now."

She felt his hands moving against her and there was a soft tracing, such as might be made by a felt-tip pen, against her skin. She tried to visualize the design but it was hard to think about anything at all. She was both afraid and very, very happy. Charlotte had, after all, been gently prodding for this for several months. He, on the other hand, was opposed to body modification in general, and to tattooing her in particular. His arguments had been many and excellent: there was no point in marring her beauty with something so jarring, a tattoo was permanent and she was likely to regret it later in life, it would bring her unwanted attention, he was against it. She had not contested these arguments in any way and had, instead, simply begged. He had a weakness for that, as did she, so the process of wearing him down had been a pleasure.

She became aware of a cessation of activity between her legs and then the artist came into view, standing. He opened a sealed package and showed her a needle. "I'm required by law to show you the needle is coming from a sealed, sterile package," he said.

Charlotte couldn't speak and, when she tried, discovered she couldn't nod her head. By the time she'd wet her mouth enough to speak he had disappeared from view again.

A moment later she heard a buzzing sound.

"Last chance to back out," the man said.

"Get on with it," her master replied.

"Mark me, please," Charlotte whispered.

The needle stung viciously, like a bee, and Charlotte was suddenly intensely grateful for the restraints that prevent her from leaping from the chair. She gasped in pain and her safeword rose to the tip of her tongue before she regained enough control to choke it back. Firey fingers of pain vibrated their way along the length of her body and she felt tears in her eyes and rolling down the side of her face toward her ears. Her fingernails, she discovered, were pressing into her palms as her fingers balled into little white fists.

The needle traced slowly over her skin for hours and left behind an ache that was pleasant in comparison. She felt herself begin to drift, as if she'd left her body, and slowly floated on the waves of her heartbeat until the buzzing suddenly cut off. Getting back into her body seemed like too much effort, so she let the discussion between the artist and her master wash around her.

Fingers releasing the strap that held her head down brought her back to herself and then strong hands lifted her head. She saw a mirror held by the artist and in it she saw her flesh. The design was a collection of angry red lines, fine and detailed. She smiled and sniffled.

"You like it?" asked a soft voice in her ear.

"Oh yes, Master. It's beautiful. Thank you," she whispered.

"The ink?" her master asked and she realized he was talking to the artist.

"Saline," the man replied, "and the smallest needle available. It was set to go pretty shallow, so the lines will fade in a week or two and you won't even be able to see it. Make sure she keeps it covered, clean, and applies the ointment. You don't want an infection."

"Thank you. I'll send the chair back tomorrow."

"Hey, no problem, man. It was a trip. Good working with you, Charlotte. Let me know if I can do some more work on you."

"I... I don't understand," she said, dismayed. "Fade? No ink?"

"No ink," her master confirmed. "I've thought about it, and it's unnecessary. In two weeks no one will be able to see that mark, but it will always be there. I'll know it, and you'll know it."

She felt a sudden rush of love for the man and was only able to say "Thank you," over and over again. He'd turned a compromise into something unique that she would always treasure. The thoughtfulness of the gesture was overwhelming. Then his mouth was against hers and she gave herself up to him completely.

Otto26
Otto26
77 Followers