Seems Like Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

All was darkness. Rocky knew that they were now in the wrestling room, and suddenly remembered a rumor about Connie that involved thirteen members of the varsity football team. He suddenly knew the rumor to be true. The entrance to the girls' locker room was across the floor. They dragged him through and pushed him into the big communal shower area.

First thing Rocky noticed was that he'd been right about the smell -- it was different from the boys' locker room. The bleach odor was still there, but the sour sweat stink was missing. Second thing he noticed was two pairs of soft lips and two warm, wet tongues lavishing affection on his 12-inch bone.

Connie and Ginger had pulled it out of his pants as soon as they'd entered the white-tiled shower and dropped to their knees in lustful amazement. Each took turns forcing as much of the meat into her mouth as she could, while the other ran her tongue and lips around its immense girth. Connie, being the more experienced one, took more than half his length with ease, but Ginger, try as she might, couldn't handle but four inches or so without gagging.

"I think I know where he'll fit, though," Ginger purred. "Get him ready for me, Connie." As the redhead complied, fucking Rocky's cock with her talented mouth, Ginger hiked up her dress and dropped her panties to her ankles.

The blonde then lay down on her back on the cold tile floor, spreading her shapely legs to receive his footlong. She ran her middle finger along her slit, inserting it to the knuckle to test how wet she was. "OK, baby, I think I'm ready," she whispered huskily.

Connie, who had been watching Ginger out of the corner of her eye, dropped Rocky's prick from her lips and put Ginger's middle finger in her mouth, sucking off the tangy pussy juice.

Rocky got down on his knees in front of the blonde and aimed his missile at her love canal. He pressed the purple bulb against her labia and worked it in. She was very wet, but very tight -- well, almost every woman was tight to Rocky.

"Go slow -- ohhh, go slow," Ginger moaned. "I want to feel every inch going in and coming out. Mmmmm."

Connie released Ginger's full breasts from her décolletage and began massaging them slowly, making the blonde purr with appreciation. Rocky had by this time worked all 12 inches of his pole into her cunt, and ground his pelvis against hers, then stiffened his arms in a push-up position. Ginger wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her fingernails into his ass. She moaned, thrashing her blonde hair from side to side.

"Ah, ah, ah! Fuck me! Oh, Connie, he's splitting me in half!" she cried. "Jesus, it's so goddam big!" Her pussy stretched to fit his girth, her copious juices providing more than ample lubricant for Rocky's pistoning pecker; he began a more forceful thrusting, enjoying the friction around his bone.

He soon began enjoying another sensation: Connie crawled around behind him and spread his ass cheeks apart to lick his sphincter. Her soft tongue made long strokes up his crack, then began to wash his big nut sac with her saliva.

There was an extremely sensitive spot just behind his balls, and she seemed to find it intuitively, now lavishing all her attention on it with the flat of her pink tongue. He felt his come rising but exercised control, holding back until he could fuck the redhead. Then he'd give his thick wads of spunk to them both! He'd hose them down, all right.

Ginger began to scream that she was coming. Rocky sat up and pulled her on top of him so she could ride him all the way to her orgasm. Her full, round breasts were now at mouth-level, so he pulled her close with one arm wrapped around her slim waist, and lifted one hard pink nipple to his lips.

He loved how heavy and firm her boobs were -- while not as large as Connie's, or Inge's back home for that matter -- they were nonetheless the perfect handful. He rubbed his face against them, sucked and nibbled the puckered flesh, ran his tongue up her cleavage and around the sloping sides of her melons.

All the while Ginger bucked her hips against his pelvis, sucking in and releasing his engorged cock, in a mind-blowing, sustained climax that reduced her power of speech to mere gibberish. Finally she collapsed, her forehead coming down on his shoulder, her lips raining kisses on his pecs and neck, moving up to his mouth, her tongue wrestling with his for a long moment before regretfully pulling her fully serviced cookie away from his still rigid bone.

Connie helped her stand up, caressing her gently, then announced, "My turn!" in a very excited voice. She got down on all fours to deep throat Rocky's prick once more, washing it clean of Ginger's juices. "Got to start fresh, don't we?" she muttered between licks. "Mmm, Ginger, you taste good, by the way."

Once she felt that he was ready, Connie swiveled around so her ass was in the air before him. "I love it doggie style, Rocky. Goes in deeper that way. Give it to me nice and slow. Mmmmm, that's right."

Rocky fed his cock to her sopping box, inch by inch, going in a little and backing out a little, getting his Johnson good and wet, getting her cunt good and stretched, until he was fully inside her. He then pulled out almost completely, leaving just the purple head poised at the entrance, paused a moment, and plunged forcefully in to the hilt. Connie screamed with delight.

"Oh, Jesus fuck, stab me!" she shrieked. Rocky reached around and held on tight to her heavy, firm boobs and pounded her for all he was worth. Ginger, who by this time had slightly recovered, wanted in on the game again. She slithered under Connie's body in a sixty-nine position, so she could watch her old friend getting impaled by their new friend's meat stick.

Ginger lay there, amazed by what she saw, for a long moment, then lifted her face closer to the action.

She had never been this close to another woman's pussy, but on this evening, after what had just happened to her, and what Connie had said about how good she tasted, Ginger was ready for anything.

When Rocky felt Ginger's tongue lapping at his cock and Connie's pussy, he nearly lost it. Control, boy, he thought, not yet. He stopped his stroking and pulled out a little so the blonde could get at more of his dick, now completely slathered with the redhead's cunt juice.

Connie seemed to be enjoying Ginger's ministrations as well, and she lowered her pretty face to the gaping bush below her, sucking Ginger's swollen labia into her mouth, jamming her pointed pink tongue into the stretched-out hole.

Finally Rocky had reached the point where he absolutely had to come. He could hold it in no longer. He pulled out of Connie and rolled her over on her back, then straddled her ribs. His heavy cock, still wet from the red- furred clam, glistening at its purple head with pre-come, fell heavily into her deep cleavage. Rocky gripped Connie's big boobs and pressed them against his thick member, then began thrusting between them.

Ginger came around to the side so she could watch him titty-fuck her pal. She dropped her mouth down to Connie's and they kissed fiercely for a moment, then reached around Rocky to squeeze his tight nuts as she fingered herself to another orgasm.

"Oh, god, I want it!" Connie cried. "I want your come all over me! Gimme that come from that fucking horse cock of yours!" She laid her hands on top of Rocky's and pushed her round boobs closer together. It was soft and hot and wet and incredible.

"I want some of it, too," Ginger whispered huskily. "Shoot it into my mouth, Rocky, on my face, and here, on my tits." She rubbed her soft boobs against his arm and increased her pressure on his balls.

As his load began to rise, Rocky let go of the redhead's jugs and gripped his boner in his fist, pumping furiously. "Now!" he shouted. "Here it comes!" Connie opened her mouth wide; Ginger lay down beside her and followed suit.

The first jet of his spunk shot six feet and hit the tile wall of the shower. Eleven more spurts followed, splashing into the waiting mouths of the girls, coating their faces, their heaving boobs, their bellies. The two recipients swallowed greedily, moaning, cheering, laughing as his thick come seemed to go on forever.

Ginger, her beautiful face dripping with his ribbons of spooge, sucked on his now ultra-sensitive cock head, trying to get the last drops out. Connie massaged Rocky's jizz into her pale skin, squeezing her boobs and twisting her own nipples.

"Rocky, that was fantastic!" Connie exclaimed. Ginger said she had to agree, and added that she had enjoyed eating -- and getting eaten by -- Connie. Rocky suggested that they all get cleaned up, dressed, and rejoin the party. The girls said they'd take a quick shower and see him later.

Rocky left them locked in a tight embrace, kissing and whispering endearments to each other under the harsh spray of a single shower head, as he made his way back across the wrestling room and through the boys' locker room to the gym.

He strode through the swinging door looking neither right nor left, so he didn't see the men waiting for him as he came out. "Rocky!" a male voice called. "Rocky Voight!" He stopped and turned toward the sound, suddenly in high school again; his eyes wary, wondering if he was going to have to defend himself.

But the men had smiles on their faces, and their hands were out to shake his. "I thought I recognized you!" one of them was saying as he pumped Rocky's hand up and down. The other was grinning knowingly and nodding his head. "He's Rocky Voight, the famous porn star!" he said in a low voice.

"I had no idea you went to this high school!" the first one said. "I don't think I knew you back then, but when I saw you earlier I racked my brain trying to remember where I'd seen you before. Dude, I've got all your videos, you lucky bastard."

"To think," the second one said, "we've got 'The Six Million Gallon Man' himself here, at our reunion! A real celebrity! Tell me," he lowered his voice conspiratorially, "do you get much action outside your movies?"

Rocky smiled at the two men, noting that their "Hello, I'm..." nametags read "Eric Hansen" and "Tom Tanner". He thought of their wives, probably still getting down to it in the shower of the girls' locker room.

"Oh," he said noncommittally, "I do all right."

THE END

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers
12