Sela Ward & Her Poolboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

However,T wasn't finished. Sela felt him start to peel her bikini bottoms off as she laid face down. She knew what was coming and welcomed it. She wasn't new to anal sex but, with someone like T everything was now new to her. She felt reborn. She willingly got up on all fours and felt him slap his black man meat against her pale white ass.

"Mmm, it feels so warm. Give it to me in my ass." Sela said nastily as T began to insert his cock into her anus. "Ohhhhhhhhhh shittttttt!!!!!" Sela said as he began to pound her relentlessly. He fucked her like a wild animal as Sela too grunted and was forcing her ass against his cock to take in as much as possible into her lean body. Finally, T groaned and emptied his third load into her. Even this deposit in her ass felt bigger than her husband's first unloading.

T fell next to her on the bed. Sela laid face down staring at her black lover. Running her hand gently around his body. She continued to play with his cock like a girl obsessed but, she was too tired to even move anymore. They fell asleep like that. Luckily they awoke half an hour before her husband and kids returned home. They both awoke and looked at the time and then at each other and smiled. Sela looked at T and once again was going to lead this black man to do something . She walked to her bathroom and stepped into the shower motionign for him to follow.

T did step into the shower as the hot water was cascading down Sela's oversexed body. She looked him in the eyes as her hands found his throbbing manhood. "You can't get enough can yoU?" he asked. Sela stood on the tub edges and said, "No now give me that black cock on last time." T complied as he guided his cock upward and Sela lowered down on his missile. The hot water ran down their bodies as T's tall strong body stood there with his arms on the wall as Sela hung her arms around his neck and legs around his narrow waist bouncing up and down on his enormous cock.

They both heard a door open sela reacted quickly saying, "Honey is that yoU?" Her husband's voice said, "Are you in the shower? Maybe I'll join you" He said with the thought of kinky behavior in his voice. Sela quicly replied, "Better not honey I really don't feel that good."

"Ok hon did the gardener come by?" Sela winced in pain as T's cock was sitting inside her.

"Umm yeah but, he left he said he had Bigger things to take care of." They both chuckled softly as the husband asked, "Did he say he'll come back?"

Sela said, "I hope so." as she run her finger across T's lips as he started to thrust into her again.

Sela's husband didn't notice her last answer and simply closed the door to the bedroom as he left. T continued to fuck Sela until the both came again. They lovingly used soap to wash each other's gorgeous bodies until finally Sela left the shower and put on a robe. She went downstairs her pussy filled with T's cum and kissed her husband. They began talking as T snuck down and dressed back into his clothes and started up the work on the garden again. Sela said, "Oh look the gardener's back - his son is working for him."

"Oh that's good I'm going to go talk to this sonuvabitch about what it means to satisfy an agreement." With that Sela's husband stormed off and Sela went upstairs and fell fast asleep.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers
12