Selena

Story Info
Hot sex after a hard day in the studio.
2.2k words
4.08
67k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roseman1
roseman1
10 Followers

Selena has had a very meteoric rise in fame lately, and with it of course comes the public scrutiny and judgement of her choices and the way she presents herself. For an ex Disney girl, however, she's kept her reputation pretty clean in spite of a very public relationship with another celebrity, and the breakup of that relationship. Part of her appeal, I think is her down to earth nature and apparent innocence in the public eye. Aside from that, she's darn cute, and rapidly growing into a stunningly beautiful young woman.

I've had numerous opportunities to work with Selena in recent months, as she's promoting new movies and a new album plus an aggressive campaign to sell her line of inexpensive clothing for young women. Being a highly desired and recommended photographer of the Hollywood elite has its privileges, too, apparently. I've worked for a number of years with Tim Burton in his Hollywood Photography Studio's and have since gone independent – but Tim still frequently refers work to me. Through Tim's references, I've worked with Billy Ray Cyrus and his kids, I've worked on set for shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Roswell, and Hannah Montana and concerts and album shoots for Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and many others. More recently, I've worked on the sets of What I Like About You, Wizards of Waverly Place and The Big Bang Theory and on movie sets like Spring Breakers, Avatar, and a number of others. A number of the celebrities involved in these shows have taken a liking to working with me for promo shoots and other projects like album covers, concerts and promotion of their clothing or perfume lines.

After Selena's quite public breakup with her famous boyfriend, she sought me out for some advice and comfort. A man's point of view on her situation and how to proceed, I guess. I get the sense sometimes that these young girls are looking for an older gentleman that they trust to help give them some perspective on things, and to just relax and get some honest feedback instead of always hearing their agents and staff blowing sunshine up their asses. I like to tell it straight, and they find that a novelty for some reason. What I'd really like to know is why people lie to them so much, and overinflate their ego's to the point where it becomes a disease of narcissism. People need boundaries and to hear the word "No." Every once in a while. You know?

Anyhow, to make a long story and a very long day in the photo studio a little shorter, I'm going to skip ahead a bit. Selena and I have worked a long day catching up on some photo shoots that Selena wanted done, and we were both pretty exhausted. Part of the process of doing such photo shoots involves interaction with the model, touching up makeup, brushing hair aside or into different positions, adjusting clothing and body parts to look better on camera. It's all very intimate and interactive between a good photographer and his subject during such shoots. The lights are hot though, and the routine can get boring unless the photographer and his model have a good rapport between them. With Selena, I find it easiest to get the looks I want if I'm steadily flirting with her, and occasionally making outrageous or dirty suggestions to make her laugh, or look shocked, or flirt with the camera in a natural looking way. I'm often hands on touching her face and arms, or adjusting her dress to increase her cleavage or brushing her hair out of her eyes while joking and flirting with her. I even encourage to expose her leg through a slit in her dress and run my hands down her thigh to her foot adjusting her stance and the angle of her foot. I've done this with hundreds of models, girls mostly, and have always tried to maintain a professional attitude towards them...but Selena. Wow. She has very soft and smooth skin, and she's very malleable and easy to pose so I use a very light touch on her. Yet, being that close, I can smell her, and I can feel the heat coming off her skin, feel a tingle in my fingertips whenever I touch her. She's so beautiful and strong, and petite and gentle that it affects me every time I work with her...in a way that is very difficult to hide from her. In fact, I don't even try to hide my massive hard-on when I'm working with her, because I know she'll see it anyway, pressing against my pants. Some things you just can't hide when you're working that close to someone. We both have the decorum and sense not to mention that part...

Well, I guess I made that part of the story sorta long anyway. After our work was done, we had planned to get together for a decent meal and a relaxing evening with a few friends. A little bit of a party, I guess. I'm not going to mention who was all there, but let's just say it was a few female Hollywood celebs that were in the area at the time, and myself, and a donkey. In a hotel. With alcohol. We all started with a dinner that Selena had thrown together of Mexican food. Selena is an excellent cook and we all ate well. There was some idle chat and a movie was started on the hotel TV, and a few bottles were poured out into glasses (and a bowl for the donkey...) and everyone proceeded to get a little tipsy. I parked myself on a small sofa to relax and joke around with the gang, and shortly, Selena plopped down beside me and snuggled into my side. She slid my left arm over her shoulders and rested her head on my shoulder with a sigh. I also suddenly discovered her hand on my chest, her fingers seeking out the gaps between the buttons of my shirt and gently sliding into my chest hair. I could feel her body against me, her contours, her breasts pressed against my side and chest, the extra weight as she relaxed deeper into me. My awareness of the room, the party around us, focussed inward until the two of us were the whole world.

It was at this point that I realized that my left hand was already softly stroking her arm and the side of her breast pressing against the cloth of her shirt. My fingertips were running up and down, maybe an inch from her left nipple, and every time they drew to their nearest point, I could feel the slightest of tremors running through her body. I had to wonder exactly how aware she was of what was happening, because she was very relaxed against me, and her eyes were closed, her breath was steady as if she were half asleep or in a trance. I decided, in my own half awake state to see what would happen if I pushed a little more boldly into my exploration of her body. The next time my hand stroked down, I shifted a tiny fraction and ran my fingertips slowly over her nipple. Immediately I could feel it hardening at my touch. Selena gave a faint gasp and then a moaning sigh, but didn't move away. What she did was slowly turn her head and nuzzle into my neck where I could feel her soft hot breath on my skin. The hand that she had laced into the buttons of my shirt emerged and slid down to my waist and brushed against what I suddenly discovered was another massive hard-on. Her touch there sent a bolt of pleasure electricity up my spine, and set my engorged member to twitching madly. I briefly became aware of where we were in the room and caught the eye of one of the other girls watching us and smiling broadly as she pointed to one of the bedrooms.

I smoothly and gently slide my other arm under Selena's legs and stood up with her nestled in my arms. Her grip around my neck tightened momentarily and then relaxed again and she mumbled, "Where are we going?" but she didn't seem too concerned about the answer. I place her gently on the sheets of a King sized bed that someone had already turned down, and lay myself beside her. Her one arm around my neck remained where it was, but the other hand she reached down again and deftly undid my belt, pants button and zipper before sliding it along the skin of my waist, under my underwear to grip my throbbing member in her hand. At this point she gave a satisfied little sigh and pressed her body up against me even tighter than before, twining her legs through mine and molding herself to me.

I reached with my free hand and ran my fingertips gently over her swollen breasts again to find two hard nipples poking at me. My touch there invoked another involuntary shudder from her, and a soft moan. I ran my hand slowly round to her back and down the curve of her spine, hooking her skirt with a finger, it slid easily off her hip and down a few inches. I could feel a sudden unrestrained heat coming from between her legs which renewed a fresh bought of throbbing and pleasure from between mine. Her hand temporarily left my throbbing flesh to ease her skirt and underclothes further down and then return to gently stroke my member which was becoming slippery with pre-cum leaking from its tip. I ran my fingers to the warm canyon between her thighs and felt more slippery dampness there between her legs. I followed that warm canyon up to suddenly discover the source of the flow, and at the top of that, a throbbing little nub that made her body quiver every time I brushed it with my finger tips. All this time, she had a firm grip on my hardness and continued to softly stroke it as it grew even more massive in her small hand.

I explored the folds and contours of her throbbing wetness with the tips of my fingers and each time she shuddered I would ease two fingers a little deeper into her. I pushed them in very gently and encountered no resistance in her tight love chamber that was slick with her slippery juices. Just at my deepest reach of my fingers, I explored the roof of her throbbing cavern with my fingertips, searching. And then, I found it. The slightest indent, a little hollow there that felt just a little different from the rest. I pushed my longest finger into that hollow and immediately she starts to shiver and twitch against me from head to toe. I hear a shallow gasp and the words, "What the...?" from her as I start moving my fingertips rapidly inside here at this point. She's convulsing now, and nearly screaming, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!..." and I move my fingers quicker inside her. She's thrashing now, out of control, and I watch as her eyes open wide and then roll back into her head at the same moment her juices spray out between my fingers and splash all over my arm and everything else within reach. I'm holding her still, but it's becoming difficult. My fingers are still plunging in and out, hitting that spot that has driven her out of her mind with sensation and pleasure. There's an intense shudder that runs through her body and she screams at this point, totally inarticulate. That's the point, as I slow down and begin to withdraw my fingers and let her recover enough to gasp, "Stop, stop...oh.. please... I can't take it anymore.." and she starts to relax again a little between shudders.

She settles more, and takes on a warm glow, and gives a long moan with the words, "I want you inside me now..." as she's pushing my throbbing hardness into her still twitching folds. She rolls on top of me and slides smoothly down my thick length until I'm deep inside her and she's gently stroking up and down with her hips as her breasts are pressed into my chest and she has her head nested firmly in the crook of my neck. I run my hands up and down her back and lose myself in the sensation of her tightness holding my throbbing member in its warm and wet embrace. Scarce minutes later, I feel her muscles clamp down on my inside and start to rhythmically squeeze. Her face, her chest and arms grow bright red again as she starts to moan in rhythm with her motions, then she shudders once more and collapses in a heap on me, totally spent and satisfied while I feel myself deep inside of her simultaneously shooting gooey gobs of white sperm deep inside of her.

I think then, that she fell asleep on me while I was still inside of her and she lay on top of me. I don't remember much from that point on, as I must have fallen asleep myself. When I awoke, she was still astride me and I was inside of her still/again(?) as she rode me to another shuddering climax. Somewhere in the night, or clothes had migrated to the floor and I gazed in awe at her magnificent nakedness. A few moments after we were done, she smiles and asks, "Breakfast?"

roseman1
roseman1
10 Followers