Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them soon established a raging hot rhythm of nylon foot fucking, with both of them getting hornier and kinkier by the minute, moaning out of lust and ecstasy, so focused and engrossed in their foot play that they stopped watching the video and barely noticed when the actresses on the screen went over the edge into their mutual orgasms.

Taylor moved closer to her friend Sel, pulling her head close to her, and reaching out for her mouth with her tongue to tongue-fuck her a second time that night. Then her hands gently massaged Selena's firm breasts and hardened dark brown nipples, while Sel did the same with her friend's tits, still keeping up the foot job action with her pantyhose-clad cute little feet, massaging Taylor's pussy lips and clitoris, stroking her hot sex all over, squeezing her with her toes, and toe-fucking her inside her pussy.

After several more minutes of intensifying steamy girl-on-girl action, Sel brought Tay over the edge first, and Taylor went into her most fantastic orgasm she ever had experienced, contracting her pelvic muscles in rhythmic intervals, shooting out jisms of cum over Sel's little toes and feet, completely soaking her tan pantyhose, and shuddering and convulsing for minutes, while shouting out loud of ecstasy.

When Selena felt the sensation of Taylor's cum on her hosed feet, she went over the edge, too, with her hands still massaging Tay's little breasts and cute pink erect nipples and her and Taylor's tongues still engaged in an intense dance. Selena spasmed and convulsed all over her body, shot cum juices into her pantyhose crotch, and almost lost her consciousness out of complete lust and ecstasy.

***---***

After the two young music starlets had recovered from their wild orgasms, they embraced each other gently, stroked each other's soft skin and kissed again for a long time, just enjoying the wonder of the moment, of being close and intimate with each other.

Meanwhile, the porn movie was still running on Tay's large screen TV, and both Selena and Taylor slowly moved their attention back to what was happening in the video. The set of actresses had shifted, but the scene was very similar to the one they had watched earlier, with two hot young women eating each other out in wild hot lust, with lots of moaning and groaning and use of obscene language. Selena and Taylor were turned on again by this hot display of lesbian cunnilingus action, and Taylor was the first to move, placing her head between Selena's thighs and starting to lick and suck her sex through the smooth fabric of her now completely soaked tan pantyhose. Selena started to moan soon and streams of pussy juices came out of her lust hole, arousing Taylor even more, as she smelled and tasted them through Sel's silky sheer hose with her tongue.

"I want to eat you, too, Tay!" Selena begged her friend and indicated that she wanted Taylor to rest her sex on her face by gently pulling on Tay's hips. Taylor liked the idea of double cunnilingus, as well, and placed her exposed wet pussy right above Selena's mouth, her pantyhose still pulled down to her knees. Selena got extremely hot and excited when smelling the arousing scents of Taylor's pussy and wasted no time with exploring Tay's enlarged outer and inner pink labia with her skillful tongue. She also loved to lick and caress the neatly-trimmed narrow landing strip of Tay's blonde pubic hair that extended from her vulva upwards over her mound of Venus. Sel herself had her pussy shaved completely these days but thought of trimming her black pussy hair in a similar way as Taylor's soon. Selena then increased the intensity of the cunnilingus and tongue-fucked Tay's cunt, reaching out and gently pressing down on her most sensitive G-spot. Even though she hadn't touched Tay's clitoris yet, Tay was aroused so massively that she had to focus really hard on not coming on Selena's face already. Her way of distracting herself from her immanent climax was to put all her attention and love to Selena's cute dark red pussy lips and cunt, licking, flicking and stroking her all over with her tongue and driving her crazy of lust and sexual arousal.

It did not escape Taylor that Selena's pantyhose had a strong scent of pee on their crotch, but for the longest time she did not want to go there and mention it, fearing to embarrass her friend. But the hotter she got, the more of a turn-on she experienced by the mix of Selena's hot pussy juices, her previous cum and the intense aroma of her pee, all merging together in this hottest area of her body.

"You didn't pee into your nylons on purpose, did you?" Taylor finally asked her friend, almost surprised by her own courage.

"Oh shit, Tay!" Selena said in slight embarrassment. "What should I say... I guess I just did it on the spur of the moment..." And she laughed, trying to make it more comical than embarrassing.

"Hey Sel, no worries. You know, I kinda like that smell, turns me on, of sorts..." Taylor replied. Then she had a sudden thought, no idea where that was coming from.

"Wanna try this, too?" Taylor suggested. Selena wasn't sure what she was referring to, but before she could ask for clarification, she sensed something wet coming out of Taylor's peehole, a warm splash of slightly salty pee, right into her mouth. She stood no chance but had to drink it; the more she drank the better it tasted and the more she was turned on by it. 'Oh my god,' Selena thought, 'she's giving me the golden shower, and it feels so absolutely wonderful, I had no idea...'

"Don't stop, Tay. Let me have it all!" She almost cried rather than begged her, in a brief pause of Taylor's peeing. Tay chuckled and released all the pee she had into Selena's expecting mouth that overflowed with her warm golden piss and wetted Selena's face all over.

Taylor now pulled down Selena's tan hose to her knees and continued to lick Sel's pussy lips, cunt, and clit, now all exposed, paying the most attention to Sel's little hard pearl of lust, making Selena cringe and moan loudly of sexual ecstasy, whenever she touched her lust button with her tongue. At the same time, after Selena had swallowed every drop of Taylor's pee, she continued eating her out really hard, and this time used her tongue to stroke Tay's long erect clit in circular motion, while fucking her cunt with two fingers, increasing the rhythm and speed by the minute. Somehow as if by magic, Taylor and Selena went over the edge simultaneously, while enjoying the hottest cunnilingus in their lifetime, and both of them shouted out each other's names in sexual ecstasy, spasmed and convulsed all over, with their pelvic muscles contracting in regular intervals, and jisms of cum juices shooting out of their pussy holes, just to be completely sucked and soaked in by their love partners...

After they had returned from their seventh heaven of orgasmic lust, they fell back asleep a second time that night.

***---***

When Taylor Swift awoke a couple of hours later, the morning was dawning, not yet time to get dressed and go for breakfast, but too late to go back to sleep. She looked at the TV screen and was surprised to still see hot porn action; they must have just turned the set on mute before falling asleep but not turned it off entirely. It was a different video now, another one that she had placed in the 5-DVD-changer two days ago, and it was definitely more hard core than the video they had watched earlier that night. While it was still featuring lesbian sex, this time around, it also involved BDSM and sex with strap-on dildos.

"Don't you think it would be more fun to watch it with the sound on?" Taylor got startled hearing Selena's question; she must have just woken up, as well.

"Boy, Sel -- you startled me!" Taylor exclaimed.

"So sorry!" Selena replied with a smile, indicating that she didn't really feel sorry for her friend at all. "Hand me the remote!" She giggled towards Taylor who gave it to her friend.

"There you go!" Sel said as she disabled the mute. "I have to say you have an... interesting taste in terms of movies..." And she chuckled again. "Not that I don't like to watch this myself, you know..." she said, giving Taylor a gentle poke in her side.

Taylor felt a mix of embarrassment, appreciation, and a return of strong sexual lust and desire for her new friend, as she tried to sort out her feelings so early in the morning, not being completely awake yet.

"I'll get us a coke from the fridge," Taylor finally said, just so that something was happening, and soon returned with two cans of soda.

Taylor and Selena lay on the bed, their heads raised on several pillows, and sipped on their cokes to wake up, while watching the scenes of the lesbian BDSM video unfold on the screen in front of them. Not long into the watching, they noticed that both of them had already started rubbing their sex with their fingers and getting wetter and hornier by the minute. Taylor did not like the idea that they just would masturbate while watching the video, and wanted to go much farther than that; in fact, the whole time while she fingerfucked herself, her fantasies revolved around how she would tie up Selena in her pantyhose, using ropes, and then fucking her all over the place, with her being helpless and having to follow every of her own, Taylor's, instructions...

"Have you ever tried... this... before?" Taylor heard herself asking her friend, not sure if she had even intended to say this.

Now it was Selena who was startled. "What? What do you mean, Tay?"

"Err... what the heck, I'll just say it plainly and out loud: I really would like to be your Master, just for a little bit... I feel such a turn-on in fantasizing about it, you know..."

Selena was unsure what to say, this thought hadn't crossed her mind. But then again, if she really asked herself honestly, watching these BDSM scenes in the porn video made her very horny and aroused, as well, and... she thought she could trust Taylor and that even though it was something completely new to her, it might as well be an interesting and maybe even arousing experience.

"You are my Master, I follow your every word!" Selena said to Taylor, in a mix of a submissive and loving tone.

"I like to hear that!" Taylor replied, smiling at the thought that she would be able to live out her fantasies with Sel in reality. "Put your pantyhose back on, all the way, and lay down on the bed, facing down!" She commanded her cute little slave Selena.

Selena did as she was told, pulled up her smooth tan pantyhose all the way to her waist and lay down in the middle of the bed, being a bit nervous and apprehensive about what was to come next. Taylor went to another one of her multitudes of bags and took out several white nylon ropes, with Selena not being able to see what Tay was doing.

"Hands behind your back, slut!" Taylor commanded Selena, now in a more stern tone, and not shying away from insulting her. Selena was offended but did not dare to protest; after all, she wanted to be a good slave girl and obey and be submissive to her master at all times. So she did as requested and put her hands on her back, just above the waistband of her smooth silky tan pantyhose. Taylor had taken off her own pantyhose and was now all nude. She kneeled over Selena, resting her legs next to her friend's, was massively turned on by seeing Selena's hot young firm ass, encased in her tan hose, right in front of her, and stuffed her soiled nude pantyhose firmly into Selena's mouth, gagging her and rendering her unable to speak a word. Tay got quite aroused when doing this first physical step of domination and bondage of her sexy little Latina friend, feeling Sel's anxiety and apprehension, as she went along with it.

Taylor then spread apart Selena's legs, kneeled between her thighs, feeling the arousing sensation of her knees touching Sel's smooth soft skin mediated by the silky fabric of her expensive tan sheer-to-waist pantyhose. Tay then used the first nylon rope to tie together Selena's wrists very tightly. Selena felt a lot of pain but bit her lips, trying not to cry since it hurt so much. Her only goal was to make her master Taylor happy and to be a good slave girl... As Taylor ridiculed and mocked her, calling her a dirty slut and bitch. As Selena got a bit more used to the pain of the rope cutting into her skin and flesh around her wrists, she notice to her surprise that she was able to feel sexual pleasure and lust about this at the same time as feeling pain and humiliation. She had never experienced this strange mix of strongly conflicting and opposing feelings before, but as the domination and bondage play continued, she was able to enjoy it more and more, and even got aroused and sexually excited by playing the role of a submissive little slave slut for her strict and abusive Master Taylor...

Taylor took Selena's cute little feet into her hands, first raising them to her face, smelling and kissing them several times, fully savoring their erotic aroma and smooth sensation being covered in the silky fabric of her tan pantyhose. She scolded Selena for having soiled her pantyhose all over and for having such dirty little feet. Then she spread Sel's legs as wide as she could, took another rope and tied together Selena's ankles with it, using even more force to ensure that her feet would be bound together as firmly as possible. Selena's pain was now multiplied in intensity, with the pain from the rope on her ankles even surpassing the pain from the wrist rope. Several tears rolled out of her eyes and she hoped Taylor would not notice them. This time it took Selena a bit longer to relax into her pain and find pleasure in her being completely dominated and put in bondage by her friend, but as she got closer and closer to enjoying her bondage, her sexual arousal reached a new peak and was actually even more intense than she could have ever imagined before.

"This looks really good! Are you enjoying it, my little naughty slave girl? Oh, I forgot, the fucking bitch can't talk right now, haha!" Taylor was proud of her bondage job and so aroused by having her friend all tied up in her sexy smooth tan pantyhose that her small tits had become firm, her cute pink nipples stood out hard and erect, and her pussy juices came out of her lust hole in streams, soaking her sex and thighs all over. She was so excited in fact that she almost went down with her hands to fingerfuck herself to an orgasm, but then decided to keep going with the BDSM play since the reward would be even greater...

"I need one more rope to make it perfect, you little nasty slutty whore!" And with that, she pulled Selena's hands and feet as closely together as she could, bound the two ropes together with a third one, and finally pulled it as close as she could, so Selena's feet almost touched her hands. Sel was now in a hogtie bondage and ready for consumption.

Selena was not far away from fainting due to the extreme pain of her hogtie bondage, exacerbated only by the pantyhose gag in her mouth that made breathing fairly difficult, but Taylor needed to go further and took out a whip from another bag on her bedroom floor and threw lashes after lashes on Selena's small and sensitive body, focusing on her pantyhose-clad legs and butt until some red streaks showed on her skin.

With every whip lash, Taylor threw slurs at her slave, calling her everything bad under the sun, slut, pervert, sleaze, whore, motherfucking bastard... But Selena had worked herself so much into her submissive slave role that these otherwise completely humiliating and hurtful words turned themselves into sexually arousing ones and even helped her forget the pain from Taylor's whip lashes and allowed her to relax into the sexual pleasure of their bondage and domination role play. As her pussy had meanwhile also started to ooze out copious amounts of slimy juices from Sel's sexual arousal and excitement, she wondered whether Tay would notice her high level of arousal, but of course she would not ask her right now, as this might completely disrupt their hot role play. Instead, she decided to pretend complete pain and suffering towards Taylor, so as to turn her on even more and make her even crazier of lust and wanting to experience herself as being Selena's dominating Master.

Noticing Selena's pain through her gag-muffled moans, Taylor got so aroused and excited that she had to stop the whipping and lashing since she needed to go beyond and fuck her friend Sel, being gagged and completely bound in hogtie and still wearing her smooth tan pantyhose, soiled all over with pussy and cum juices, as well as with Sel's pee.

Taylor found a large black strap-on dildo and put it on herself, then kneeled in front of Sel's face, finally relieving her of her pantyhose gag by pulling the nylons out of Sel's mouth.

"C'mon, fucking little piece of shit! Give me head!" She commanded with a lecherous grin on her face. Selena had a very difficult time to move at all with her hands and feet being tied up and strung together behind her back, but she managed to raise her head just enough so that she could take in Taylor's dildo into her mouth.

"Suck it, my little naughty bitch, suck it hard!" Taylor demanded, pushing the strap-on dildo as deep into Selena's throat as she could. Selena choked on it and her face got red almost in an instant.

"You like that, whore, true? Tell me you like it! Tell me!"

"I... like... it..." Selena stammered, as Taylor pulled back just enough to allow her to say a word or two. Selena played her slave role so well that Taylor thought she was really suffering and tortured beyond belief.

"I want my cock sucked, you fucking slut!" Taylor scolded Selena and pushed her dildo deep into her mouth several times, hurting her beyond measure. Selena had no choice but to obey, sucking Tay's black dildo as if it were a guy's cock, soon to be strongly aroused about her lesbian fellatio play with her Master Taylor.

After several more minutes of intense cock sucking by Sel, Taylor was satisfied, her arousal and sexual excitement increasing to the next level, and she now needed to fuck her friend, the cute little slave girl Selena... Taylor pulled Selena's body closer to the edge of her bed and spread Selena's legs apart more widely, to gain better access to her cunt. Tay used her fingers to get Selena's pussy ready for action by stroking her pussy lips, clitoris, and the inside of her pussy with skillful movements. She noticed how wet Sel's crotch already was, but assumed that this was related to their earlier encounters and did not realize how much Selena had been aroused by the BDSM play already...

"You fucking enjoy that, little bastard pervert slave girl, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I do." Sel said, this time even more honestly, as she couldn't help enjoying Tay's fingerfuck. Taylor withdrew from Selena's sex only for seconds, and then pushed her strap-on dildo, lubricated by Selena's saliva from her blow job earlier, all the way into Sel's pussy, with the smooth soft pantyhose fabric still being between the dildo and her pussy walls. Because of the rather hard push and the large size of the black dildo, Selena felt the most intense pain she had experienced that night and could not help but crying out loud in agony.

"Shut the fuck up, you sissy bitch!" Taylor got angry with her little slave. "Don't you like being fucked by me?" And she kept pushing the dildo into Selena's cunt even harder and deeper, not relenting in the least.

As Selena felt Taylor's massive cock pounding her pussy harder and harder for some time, she was again able to relax into her pain and started to feel more and more pleasure and sexual arousal from the abuse. In fact, she wished Taylor would not stop and keep banging her harder and harder, as long and as forceful as she could. Her challenge now was not to let Taylor know about her true feelings and how much she loved being dominated and humiliated by her friend, but rather pretend to be in huge pain and ask Taylor to stop fucking her. Of course, Taylor would use her pleas just as further excuse to continue her dildo penetration even longer and more violently; exactly what Selena had wished for...