Selena Ch. 01

Story Info
An online relationship finally gets physical…on the company.
4.9k words
4.34
35.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

I guess I was pretty surprised when Selena revealed that she and her husband had separated. I knew that she had her hands full with her two teenage kids and her coworkers, but I'd never heard anything from her about problems in her marriage. Of course, I admit, I didn't really know her all that well; we were really just acquaintances on an online discussion board. At the same point, I felt bad for her and wanted to cheer her up if I could. We'd always flirted quite a bit so I figured it'd be important to keep that up or maybe step it up a bit in case her self esteem had taken a hit. Based on the photos she'd shared, I didn't think there was any reason for her to have issues with her self esteem; she was forty-something but had a trim, petite body that she wasn't afraid to show off in a bikini. Her tits were on the small side but she was a natural blonde, which I'd love to have had the opportunity to confirm. She was also quite pretty.

Since we lived almost 1400 miles apart, I was limited to the discussion board and email to do what I could to try to keep a smile on her face. I could have used the phone, too, I suppose -- and probably would have if she'd suggested it -- but between the two hour time difference and the fact that I hated talking on the phone, it was a last resort. Fortunately, she had a pretty vast support network and the thing that she seemed to appreciate from me was that I was a guy around her age reinforcing that she was still desirable. It really was mostly silly stuff like, when her friends suggested retail therapy, I'd recommend shopping for lingerie and bikinis so we could both be cheered up. Of course, I'd always ask her to post photos. She teased me for a while or would just suggest that I look at her online vacation photos, which contained plenty of bikini shots, but she eventually indulged me.

I can't even explain how thrilled I was the first time she emailed me a photo of herself in a couple of new bikinis she'd bought. She seemed to have a weakness for swimsuits and I couldn't blame her because she did look pretty freakin' hot in them. I didn't successfully convince her that she'd look awesome in a thong, and it took a bit of effort before she'd even send me bikini shots from behind, but her ass really was pretty incredible. I think she was so used to trying to look at it over her shoulder in the mirror that it wasn't until she started taking pictures of it for me that she realized that I was right. While she was considering a thong bikini, I started to casually hint that seeing her in a bra and panties wouldn't be that much different from seeing her in a bikini. She didn't bite right away, but she did send me some shots of her in her sexiest dresses which, in most cases, I was fairly certain that she was not wearing any underneath.

I don't think it was because her self esteem was in a fragile state that she was getting into sharing her body with me via photograph; I think she just finally realized that I really did want to see it. Despite her reluctance to purchase a thong bikini, when she eventually started sending me lingerie photos, I discovered that she was okay with thong panties and g-strings. She progressed from sexy dresses to sexy nightgowns to baby dolls and teddies. Finally, I got my first photo of her in a bra and panties and, despite it being not much different from seeing her in a bikini, it actually got me quite a bit more aroused and I jerked off while looking at it. Of course, I didn't tell her this but I did sort of hint at it and was pleased that she apparently decided to pose for her camera wearing everything from her lingerie drawer. Strapless bras and bikini panties progressed to the thong panties and g-strings and ultimately ended up with bustiers and garter belts with stockings. She even sent a few shots of herself topless, with her breasts obscured by her arm.

When I started hinting about seeing her naked, she finally called me out and said that she'd been sending me tons of photos, but I had yet to send her anything. She was right, of course, so I posed for a few somewhat revealing and a few very revealing photos and sent them to her a few at a time. Of course in the very revealing shots, I made sure that I was fully and completely aroused so that my tool was at its longest and thickest. She reciprocated happily and I finally got to see that her small tits were topped with thin, hard nipples and small areolas and that her bush was well-groomed and naturally blonde. As I repeatedly reviewed her photos, I decided to take a few new shots of myself, focusing on my hand pumping my tool. Once again, after receiving the photos of me masturbating to her images, she sent me additional photos that were a bit more graphic.

The photos of her lying on her bed with her legs spread wide for me and on all-fours with her ass toward the camera progressed to her fingering herself, then using her vibrator. The more pictures she sent, the more aroused I got, so I'd send her more photos back and ultimately ended up sending a few short videos. Since the videos she then sent me didn't show anything as explicitly dramatic as a cum shot, she asked what I'd like to see and I requested a few close ups of her masturbating but also asked for some shots of her undressing, as well. I found the short videos of her letting the sexy dress or nightgown drop to her ankles to reveal that she was, indeed, naked underneath it just as arousing as the clips of her humping her vibrator. I was beyond pleased that she was really getting into our exchanges but we got to the point where we were discussing how we could get together and indulge our desires for each other's bodies.

One morning at work, I found a brochure in my mail slot for a conference in Louisville, Kentucky that sounded like something I could get my company to send me to. It wasn't until all of the paperwork had been submitted that I wondered whether Selena could fly up from Winston-Salem to spend a couple of days there with me. I'd be in the conference during the day, but we could end up with several nights and a hotel room in which to get naked and get naughty. Once I was approved for the trip and everything was booked, I shot Selena an email to tell her about the conference and asked if she'd be interested in meeting me in Louisville. Her response was an enthusiastic "YES!" so I sent her more information and she had her flight booked almost immediately. The wait for the week of the conference was torture, but we filled the time discussing what we'd do to each other and Selena asked which outfits I wanted her to pack.

The big day finally arrived and the plan was for me to meet Selena at her arrival gate since I'd be there just slightly before she was. I actually had butterflies in my stomach but, when I saw her emerge from the jetway door, I couldn't stop the big smile from taking over my face. She dropped her bag and wrapped her arms around me and, as we progressed from our first kiss to making out, my hands dropped from her waist to her spectacular ass. We were encouraged to get a room by several passersby before we finally separated and decided to take their advice. Since we'd both brought only carry-on bags, we skipped the baggage claim and headed right for the hotel shuttle, anxious to get there, get checked in and get naked.

We maintained our decorum in the shuttle and in the hotel lobby, but once we had our room key and were alone in the elevator, we were all over each other again. I was pretty certain based on what I hadn't felt in the airport that Selena had no panties on under her sundress but I explored her hips and lower back a little to confirm that there was not thong or g-string that I was missing. Once I'd determined that she was indeed bare down below, I slipped a hand up to cup her tit and found that unencumbered as well.

"You have no underwear on, do you?" I whispered into her ear.

"No," she nearly moaned back.

"I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum like crazy," I assured her.

"I'm going to let you," she replied.

We hurried to our room once the elevator stopped, dropped our bags just inside the door, which we locked up tightly, then I picked Selena up and carried her to the king size bed. I set her down on the end and dropped to my knees then slid the hem of her sundress up her thin, tan thighs until her trim, blonde bush was revealed to me. I kissed the soft, smooth skin of her inner thighs as she lay back on the bed, sliding the hem of her sundress higher as I got closer to her pussy. I paused momentarily to admire her pussy close-up then ran my tongue up from the bottom of her slit to her clit, tasting her pungent nectar. She moaned and writhed as I lapped at her pussy, relishing the taste of her while pleased that she was enjoying the feel of my tongue. I eventually slipped a finger into her and lapped at her clit, causing her to moan even louder, then slipped a second finger in to join the first.

While I pumped my fingers in and out of her slippery pussy and licked and sucked her clit, Selena had grabbed my head and was humping her hips toward my face. She was clearly very fired up, which didn't surprise me given the anticipation of this trip and this moment. While I was looking forward to fucking her and having her suck my cock, I'd also been anticipating the opportunity to see her blonde pussy in the flesh and to eat it to my heart's content. I was expecting her to cum fairly quickly but I also knew that the next several days would hold plenty of opportunity to eat her even more. My goal was to provide her with pleasure and relief so I didn't want to tease her by drawing things out for too long, regardless of how much I was enjoying having my face buried in her pussy.

The longer I ate her, the more insistent her moaning was becoming and the more tense her body seemed to be getting. Her hips were still humping toward my face, but she seemed to be arching her back and lifting her ass off the bed. Her pussy was also growing even wetter and more engorged than it already had been as she got closer and closer to cumming. I just remained focused on getting her the rest of the way there while also enjoying the opportunity to do so. She finally went nearly rigid and held her breath before going completely limp and convulsing her way through a very intense orgasm. I kept eating her as long as she kept cumming but, once she'd gone still and let out a long sigh, I raised my head.

I stood and kicked off my shoes, then dropped my shorts and briefs, freeing my throbbing tool. I leaned forward over Selena, who was eyeing my rigid cock, and started pulling her sundress up and over her head. She sat up to allow me to remove it then reached out and stroked my cock as I cast it aside. I asked her to slide back into the middle of the bed, which she did, as well as spreading her legs invitingly. I crawled up between her legs and leaned down to suck her hard nipples and caress her small titties before lowering myself over her and guiding my cock into her hot pussy. We both moaned as I penetrated her, burying my cock all the way into her, then we started making out as I slid my cock slowly in and out of her.

She wrapped both her arms and legs around me while her tongue explored my mouth and my cock repeatedly probed her hot, slippery pussy. Finally fucking her was everything I had imagined and feeling her body beneath mine was more than I ever would have expected when I'd first started bugging her for photos. I don't know how long we'd been fucking when she suddenly became aware of my shirt.

"Why are you still wearing this?" she asked between panting breaths, "Roll over onto your back."

I didn't want to stop, but she actually started to push me off of her. I reluctantly pulled out and moved over beside her, then she got up and started to strip my shirt off. Kneeling beside me after she tossed it aside, she took my slick cock in her hand and stroked it before leaning down to take it in her mouth. I moaned as her lips slid down the length of my shaft while she caressed my balls. She sucked me off just long enough to let me know that she was definitely skilled and that I'd want to blow a load or two down her throat while we were together. Before I was in any danger of cumming, however, she stopped and straddled me, guiding my cock back into her sweet pussy and bouncing up and down on it while sitting upright. I reached up to caress her tits and toy with her hard nipples while alternately watching the expression of bliss on her face and watching my cock disappearing just below her blonde bush.

Her eyes were closed but she was moving her head as she rode me, sometimes throwing it back and sometimes hanging it forward with her long blonde hair swinging with her rhythm. My hands traveled from her tits around to her succulent ass, which I squeezed and caressed while pushing up into her as deeply as I could. All the while, my eyes never left her hot body, just moved around it like my hands were. When I dropped one hand down between her legs and started to lightly caress her clit, she let out a louder moan and started to ride me even harder. Her tits were bouncing enticingly and, as my hand was now covering my view of her pussy, I watched them with a smile on my face. I was feeling the stirrings of an orgasm, but based on the sounds she was making and the way her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter, I suspected that she was going to cum again before I did.

I would have been perfectly content to blow a load into her hot pussy either simultaneously with her or immediately after she'd cum, but she had something else in mind. She rode me harder and faster the closer she got to cumming, then seemed to go into slow motion as a low moan slipped from her mouth. Her body trembled as she came but I continued to lightly stroke her clit until she stopped riding me. She opened her eyes and smiled down at me, my cock still embedded within her, then leaned down to kiss me before suggesting that I fuck her from behind. She moved off next to me, still on her knees, and lowered her face to the comforter while I moved up onto my knees behind her. I couldn't resist lavishing some attention on her amazing ass with it pointing right at me, so I ran my hands and lips over it then ran my tongue up between her cheeks and over her asshole, which caused her to shiver.

Straightening up again, I guided my cock back into her hot, slippery pussy and slid it in until my hips were pressing against her ass. I took her by the hips and started to slowly slide the full length in and out, my eyes remaining fixed on her ass. She was immediately pushing back against me and slipped a hand back between her legs, presumably to stroke her clit. Once I had a nice rhythm going, I slipped my own hands forward to cup her swinging titties and gently tug on her hard nipples. I was still sliding my cock in and out with the longest strokes I could manage and her pussy felt fucking fantastic as my orgasm gradually continued to build. Since she'd cum twice already, I was less concerned about her pleasure and was focused almost exclusively on my own.

As my orgasm grew closer, I was fucking her harder and faster and, eventually, abandoned her titties to straighten up again. Holding her by the hips, I was pulling her back against each of my incoming thrusts, my hips bouncing off her ass. I couldn't believe how good fucking her felt, but the level of pleasure that I was feeling just continued to build until I finally exploded with a cry deep into her hot pussy. I continued to fuck her and continued to spurt into her until I was completely spent, then pulled out and sat back on my heels. She stayed in the same position, catching her breath, as I was catching mine, so I thought to jump up momentarily to fetch my camera.

I took a couple of shots of her still on her knees with her ass up in the air from a couple of different angles, then pulled her legs out straight and focused on her hot ass. Finally, I joined her on the bed again and we made out a little bit before deciding to grab some dinner at the restaurant in the hotel lobby. We each freshened up a bit before she pulled her sundress back on, again with nothing under it, and I pulled my same clothes back on again, as well. The restaurant wasn't too bad and, after we ate, we checked out the rest of the hotel. I figured out where I'd need to be over the next two days and we also found the fitness center, the business center and a cozy little bar. The pool was outside, so we checked that out since Selena was expecting to spend a fair amount of time out there in her bikinis, then we explored the rest of the hotel grounds.

There was a nice garden area with paths and benches and, as we meandered through it holding hands, we found ourselves quite alone. Stopping in front of one of the benches, we started making out as my hands found their way down to her ass and my cock began to grow again.

"Sit on the bench," she suggested, pulling her mouth from mine. She glanced around, then straddled me and, with her skirt hiding her actions, opened my shorts and took out my cock. She guided it into her dripping pussy, then lowered herself down on it. She started to ride me very subtly, which still felt incredible, as I kept watch in case anyone else decided to stroll the garden paths. I figured we looked fairly innocent if Selena wasn't moving, but it turned out that we didn't have to worry about appearances since we never saw anyone else. I went ahead and slipped my hands under her dress to squeeze her ass once I was comfortable that we were unlikely to be interrupted. We started to make out again as she rode me a bit harder and faster.

Feeling her lips against mine, her tongue in my mouth and her ass in my hands only made my throbbing cock even harder. She was humping my cock more so than riding up and down on it so as to be less obvious in what we were doing, even though I'm fairly certain that we were not being observed and she could have just ridden me with wild abandon. It appeared to be getting the job done, regardless, as she would let out an occasional moan into my mouth and I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm myself. Her pussy continued to get hotter and wetter the longer she rode me until she finally started to shudder and pulled her mouth from mine to moan against my neck.

She rode out her orgasm then whispered in my ear that she wanted to finish me with her mouth. I was perfectly fine with that but thought we might want to duck into a bit more densely foliated area of the garden. We looked around as my cock continued to throb within her hot pussy and decided on an area nearby. As I held up my shorts, she led me there by my cock, then dropped to her knees once we felt we were in an ideal spot. Taking my cock in her hand, she started to lick it, tasting her own flavor, I'm sure. When she wrapped her lips around it and slid them down as far as she could, I moaned softly and ran my fingers through her blond hair.

She was gently pumping the base of my cock with one hand as the other caressed my balls while her mouth moved up and down the length of my shaft. From the brief moment she'd spent earlier demonstrating her cocksucking skills I knew that I was going to immensely enjoy having my cock in her mouth and I was certainly not disappointed. Watching her at work, her lips sliding up and down my tool, was nearly as pleasurable as the feeling that her lips were providing and it didn't take long before I could feel her drawing out my orgasm. She did a remarkable job of providing a high level of pleasure without torturing me by drawing it out too long. She brought me right up to the brink of an orgasm and even as my cock swelled more in advance of my orgasm, she remained on task. With a grunt of pleasure, I started spewing into her mouth while she focused on swallowing my load.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12