Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

To Selena it seemed to take only a second for her to pull herself forward so the dildo left her ass with a pop, and another second for her to gently pushed Demi onto her back so Selena could lean over her, almost like they were in the 69 position, and quickly swallow the head of the cock which had just been inside her ass.

Tasting the deepest part of her butt had Selena moaning joyfully and then greedily sucking on the head of the strap-on until she had cleaned it up every drop of that sweet flavour. Then she quickly lowered her head down, taking every inch of the dildo down her throat with ease so that she could have all her yummy ass juices to herself.

Sure, that was very greedy of her, but Miley had gotten more than her fair share. Now it was Selena's turn, something she took full advantage of as she began bobbing her head up and down on the full length of the shaft, sucking ravenously until she got every drop of her delicious butt juices.

As Selena went ass to mouth the other two Disney girls admired how well Demi had butt fucked her girlfriend. Selena's butt hole was easily gaping as wide as theirs, if not more so, both Disney stars finding perverted enjoyment in the sight of the other girl's extremely stretched red ringed ass hole.

After spending a couple of minutes just staring deep into Selena's bowels via her gaping butt hole Miley turned her attention to Demi, moving over to her so she could give her a gentle kiss before asking, "So, what next?"

Demi just smiled wickedly.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
1...456789