Selena's Symbiosis Ch. 01

Story Info
Selena discovers a new side of herself. One she likes.
928 words
3.81
44k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena was raised by her parents to be a good girl. Always attended church with them. Always got the best grades she could, and her ability to quickly retain and remember details lent well to this. She was usually rather shy of boys, and never had much interest in romance.

She was somewhat ambitious, and by the start of her first middle-school year, had already decided the general topic of her career. Snakes. Despite the stereotype of her shyness, she was fascinated by them. The way that, despite their lack of limbs, the way they seemed to effortlessly slide, and even "glide" over the ground, tree limbs, rock walls, or nearly anything else. She kept posters, books, and dvds, many of them all about the scientific information on them. Much to the confusion and chagrined dismay of her single mother and three sisters, she kept a pet corn snake, regularly feeding it small mice or insects.

By the time she had gotten about halfway through high school, Selena had already decided what she wanted to pursue in a career. She would research and experiment the reptilian cold-blooded metabolism, the reason being that cold-blooded creatures are able to enter suspended animation with little apparent effort.

If an astronaut on a mission to Mars were in suspended animation, his muscles would diminish as a lack of being used under the effort of Earth's gravity. He might also easily get "cabin fever." He would be safer from the effects of space radiation. Less effort at keeping him alive and comfortable during the trip to the red planet.

For reasons like this, Selena's research was to examine how, if at all, a human's metabolism could be altered so that he or she could enter suspended animation at will in cold temperatures, and exiting it by using a implanted timer device. While awake, the altered human would still be keeping the benefits of a warm-blooded metabolism.

By the time that she was getting through college, Selena believed that she had isolated the gene segments responsible for serpent metabolic control. But the retro-viruses she tried on the chimpanzees didn't appear to be effective. In fact, there appeared to be no noticeable differences from the control group at all, despite clear evidence that the chimps' bodies did indeed assimilate the reptilian DNA.

Selena was getting frustrated and now in danger of losing her lab funding. That morning, she had a heated discussion with the project director. Since she felt so desperate now, she thought long and hard about it. There was still one test subject who she had opportunity to try, but only if all else was failing. It seemed that way now.

So, just before lunch, Selena snuck a few samples of the retro-virus. Then she walked to the cafeteria, and got some tea with her food. As she dropped some sweetener in it, she also dropped the retro-virus in too. She knew her tests would never get approved for humans this early, but there were no more new chimps to try testing with while staying in budget. If the indications of the chimps were correct, then nothing would happen, good or not. But Selena was banking towards a good reaction, and she was the only human who could for herself to try testing the reptilian DNA on herself.

As she began to eat and mix her tea, she heard another girl speak up behind her.

"Hey Selena!" She turned her head to see her friend Marcy. "You going to the new 'Stone Soldier' movie? I heard a rumor that Tony Capstan will be making a cameo in it."

"No," Selena replied, "I'm going to visit my sister and her daughter for the weekend. Lacy said that Irene wants to see if they're all set up right for a young python."

She shared a little more small talk with her friend, enjoyed the lunch, mixing and sipping her tea.

Several hours later, Selena was intently writing how her body felt, carefully keeping a half-hourly log of possible effects of the retro-virus. She had begun to feel somewhat dizzy, but it didn't seem to be getting any worse than a very lightheaded wooziness. She had noticed her breath seemed to have an odd flowery smell in her mouth. As she concentrated on how she felt this time, Selena noticed a new dampness inbetween her legs.

She had an odd feeling about it, and now a strong compulsion to look there. The urge was very strong, so she got up, left the laboratory, and visited the women's restroom. When she got to a stall, she was already rubbing her crotch absent-mindedly. After quickly yanking her skirt down, she was shocked to see her skin in her labia appeared to have been replaced by what she clearly identified as snake scales! Frightened of such a drastic development, Selena pushed her fingers in to look deeper inside. Indeed, the snake scales were inside, but only a little bit. Her vaginal lining seemed to have the same tissue that she had seen in many a snake. As she stared, she noticed that same flowery smell, except it seemed to be coming from inside her pussy! Smelling it like that, Selena began to notice what a pleasant, sweet smell her body seemed to be producing now. Her fear at such a strange change now was being replaced by a sense of pride. A sense of rightness. That all of this was perfectly natural.

The sight of her fingers pushing inside, lightly stroking her now reptilian clam started getting her horny.