Self Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica learns the ropes.
2k words
4.3
33.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Rick knelt down next to her and put his hand on her left knee. Jessica looked around then looked into Rick's eyes as she bit her bottom lip and spread her legs just enough to give Rick a full view of her shaven pussy.

Jessica closed her legs quickly as Rick stood and helped her to her feet.

"Very nice," Rick said. "That excited you, didn't it?"

"Yes, I just feel so sexy, and naked without any panties. It's been so long that I have felt sexy."

"You are very sexy... with or without panties." Rick said laughing.

"Thank you. What else did you say we needed?"

"What kind of a bed do you have? Four poster? Or what type of head board, or what can you tie the rope to?"

"It's not a four post, I wish. I'm not sure what there is to tie anything to."

"We will just get some eye hooks and I'll check it out when we get back."

Jessica picked up a few other things including some double A batteries for her little toy. After checking out, Rick opened up the passenger side door for Jessica. As she climbed up into the seat, Jessica spread her legs wide giving Rick a full view of her perfectly shaved pussy. "How's this?" She said almost giggling.

"Don't start something that I have to finish," Rick said laughing.

After grabbing a quick bite to eat, Rick and Jessica headed back to her place. She wasted no time unpacking the bag and digging out the rope. "Come here," Jessica said as she grabbed Rick's hand and led him to the bedroom. "See, where am I gonna tie this?"

"No problem. Cut the rope into four pieces and I'll show ya, and bring me those hooks you bought."

Jessica brought back the eye hooks and a knife to cut the rope. Rick worked on strategically placing the hooks as Jessica cut the rope into four equal lengths. "Now what?"

"Get naked and lay down," Rick said laughing. "Just kidding."

"How am I suppose to tie myself up," Jessica asked.

"Your ankles are no big deal, just make sure that you don't over tighten and cut off your circulation. Just snug and secure making sure that your legs are open wide. Your wrists are different. You know how to tie a slip knot, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"You want to make the knot so that when you put your hands through and pull, that it will slide and tighten. You'll get it. After I leave, just practice with one, then the other until you are comfortable with the lengths."

"Okay."

"Now, are you going to let me take pictures of you naked outside for your punishment?"

"No!"

"I guess that leaves just one thing." Rick said as he grabbed Jessica by the arm and pulled her over his lap firmly. He slapped her ass as she tried to stop him by putting her hands over her butt. "Hold still." "Nooo, noo..." Jessica cried out as she tried to fight off Rick's hand slapping her ass. The more that Rick connected, the less that Jessica seemed to fight him. Rick rolled her over onto the bed, her skirt now at her waist. Jessica covered her pussy with her hands as he stood up. "You aren't going to masturbate when you are told not to, are you?"

Jessica didn't even try to pull her skirt down. She could feel with her right hand, her fingers, just how wet she had gotten from her punishment.

Rick slapped Jessica's hand laughing. "What did I just say? You save that until tomorrow. You get everything ready, and tomorrow afternoon when your hubby Dan gets home, it will be worth it."

Without another word, Rick kissed Jessica on the forehead and walked out the door leaving Jessica there on her bed with her hand still on her wet pussy.

Jessica wanted Rick to come back and just take her. She was ready. In seven years, Jessica had never thought about cheating on Dan, but today, if Rick would of just kissed her, touched her, or not of left, she would have given herself to him totally.

Aware of the time, Jessica hid everything that she had bought, changed clothes and started to make supper for her husband. She had to remind herself that her husband is what this was all about.

The next day, Jessica checked her e-mail and there wasn't anything from Rick. She wanted to know if there was any last minute instructions. She wanted to thank Rick for everything yesterday, so Jessica sent one of her riskier pictures that she had taken the other day.

After doing the dishes and a little house work, Jessica played with the ropes trying to get them all the right length. She even got totally naked putting on the blind fold so that she could imagine her husband taking her. Even with one arm free, Jessica could feel the excitement rush through her body of the thought of being totally helpless. She wanted to masturbate so bad, but remembered what Rick had said. This afternoon, her fantasy would finally come true.

All day long, Jessica rechecked her mail, but there was nothing from Rick. It was now 4PM, and Dan would be home in just over an hour. It was time to take a hot bubble bath and make sure that everything was ready.

Jessica wasted no time in the tub or getting ready. The closer it got to 5:PM, the more anxious she became. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. The ropes were attached to the bed frame with the eye hooks and laid across the bed waiting for her as with her blindfold that lay on the pillow.

With one last look in the full length door mirror, Jessica crawled onto the bed. She sat in the middle and began to tie her left ankle near the edge of the bed. She wrapped the rope around several times before eventually tying it securely. Jessica then spread her legs wide and began to wrap the right ankle. She could feel her heart began to race as she finished the knot.

Jessica laid back and scooted down so that her knees were slightly bent. She reached back with her left hand and found the loop in the rope that she had left near the edge of the headboard. Sliding her hand through the slipknot, Jessica pulled the rope taught. With only her right arm free, Jessica reached for her blindfold and struggled with the elastic to cover her eyes and hook it behind her head. The more that she tried to hurry, the harder it was to get the blindfold in place.

Now blindfolded, there was only one rope to connect. Jessica raised her arm above her head and felt around for the final restraint. Finding it, she started to get second thoughts. This was it, she would be totally helpless. What would her husband think? Still, her mind was overwhelmed by him taking her relentlessly, and this made her excited. Letting go of the rope, Jessica reached down between her legs and began to touch her lips. She was surprised at how easily her lips separated and her finger disappeared. Jessica was use to masturbating with her left hand and the touch of her right fingers touching her clit firmly made her test her restraints.

Knowing that she was running out of time, Jessica parted her labia one last time and tasted her sweet juices that remained on her fingers. Her heart racing, she found the rope for the second time and wiggled her hand through the slipknot, then pulled on the soft rope tightening it around her wrist. Jessica was now her own prisoner, naked, helpless and spread wide on the bed. Jessica laid there for about ten minutes, but it seemed like an hour. Dan was late. She could hear everything going on around her. The kitchen clock as the second had ticked the minutes away, the neighbor kids as they played in their back yard, and a siren of a police car or ambulance off in the distance.

Without hearing her husband's car, the door to the garage opened and shut causing a rush of air across her naked body from the open bedroom window. There was complete silence except for Jessica's heart pounding.

Jessica lay there helpless for the taking, her body aching for his touch. She felt the presence of someone in the room, but there was only silence except for the rustling of clothing.

Within seconds, Jessica felt his hot breath on her swollen lips. She could feel his tongue gently touching her clit and then slowly part her lips to explore her full wetness. Jessica arched her back as much as she could and struggled with her restraints trying to get more of his hot tongue inside of her. He continued to tease her clit and began to insert two fingers slightly working them in and out.

Jessica felt herself starting to cum and tried to clamp her legs together and get him to stop, but the more that she fought her restraints, the harder he finger fucked her until she screamed out, "Ahhh... stop, stop... oh shit..."

Jessica tried to catch her breath, but he continued to lick her clit rhythmically until she felt herself on the edge again. "Stop, please stop...ahhh, yessssss...ahhhh!"

Before Jessica stopped coming, he parted her lips hard and plunged his cock deep into her.

"Fuck!" She cried out.

She didn't know if it was the atmosphere of being helpless and living out her fantasy or what, but her husband had never made her cum like this before. With every stroke, he slowly withdrew his cock and teased her lips just a little.

"Ooooh, don't tease me, fuck me!" Jessica screamed out.

"So, you want to be fucked? By me?"

Jessica panicked, the voice didn't belong to her husband, Dan, but it was Rick's. Before she had a chance to say anything, Rick was on top of her and his cock deep inside. "Ahhh..."

I'll fuck ya," Rick said as he grabbed Jessica's hair and pulled hard as he made every stroke. Jessica tried to fight with her restraints, but this only made Rick fuck her harder.

Jessica's mind was spinning. What if Dan catches them?. He should be home any minute.

The excitement of being taken or raped even by Rick was too much for her body and mind to control. She felt herself building to a climax like she had never experienced. "Oh my God... ohm, yes, ye, yeees...ahhhhh!"

Rick continued to pound her wildly as her head flailed from side to side. Her hands were gripping the ropes tightly trying to maintain as Rick's relentless cock plunged in and out of her. "Oh shit... not again," she cried out. "Stop, Rick, oh please, please stop..."

"Don't you cum yet," Rick said out of breath.

"I can't stop... I'm coming..."

Rick pulled out and shot his hot load over her stomach as Jessica gasped, arched back and completely soaked the sheets as she squirted. "Oh my Gawd, ohhhhhhh, shit."

"Whew... now, didn't I promise you would have a great orgasm?" Rick said in between breaths.

"Try four of them," Jessica said still shaking.

"What did you think, Dan?"

"Dan?" Jessica asked. Her husband was here?

"You were great, babe, Dan said as he removed her blindfold. "I loved watching Rick fuck you.

Jessica tried to get her eyes to focus as Dan softly kissed her. She was completely speechless. Her mind was going a hundred miles an hour knowing that her hubby was there. "How long were you here?"

"The whole time." Dan said.

Dan looked back at Rick, "Do you think that we should untie her?"

Rick laughed, "Those ropes were pretty tight."

"Such a bad girl," Dan said tapping on Jessica's tender pussy.

"Ow," She whimpered as she still shook from everything that had just transpired. She felt embarrassed, excited, exhausted, and just confused.

Rick got dressed as Dan untied Jessica's rope restraints. He rubbed her red wrists and ankles as each one was untied.

"C'mon babe, get cleaned up and dressed, we have a video to watch," Dan said as he removed the camcorder from the tri-pod.

"Video?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers