Self Bondage in the Woods

Story Info
AdelaideNurse tries to satisfy herself without Mary.
3.2k words
4.2
213.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About me:

I'm a 23 year old Nurse working at a large hospital in Adelaide, South Australia (OK - I work at Flinders). I'm quite short (4'11" or 150 cm) and skinny, but not anorexic or anything. I'm a b-cup up top, pale skin with get-black straight hair down to my shoulders. I don't think I'm stunningly pretty, but I'm alright.

A few months ago I wrote two stories about my exhibitionist adventures. My cousin, Mary, recognised me from some of the details in these stories. She confronted me and threatened to expose me to my family if I didn't obey her every command. She has slowly turned me into something I don't really believe. She made me wear outrageous clothing and expose myself in public. She has had me pierce my nipples, she tied me up and tortured me - actually just read my previous stories and you'll get the idea.

After my last 'adventure' (see AdelaideNurse is sent to the doctor for 'role-play'), she gave me back my freedom and destroyed all the blackmail photos.

It was great to be free. I could wear whatever I wanted, do whatever I liked. Actually I found that I wanted to be made to wear things I wouldn't, but found I couldn't make myself wear them in public. I also wanted to be denied orgasm. To build up to the incredible horny state that Mary makes me achieve. Instead I found myself masturbating all the time. I would come home from work and strip off, getting any of a number of vibrators and dildos.

It wasn't enough.

In desperation for more, I decided to try some self-bondage. I returned to Kypo forest. After my first adventure there (see Her first foray into self-forced nudity), I swore I'd never do this again, but there I was ready for more...

I drove down to Kypo forest again, this time later in the day. I had masturbated all day, but was still very horny and to be honest, not really thinking straight. I placed my car keys by a tree, down a dirt road. As per my first naked adventure, I was going to strip naked and lock myself out of my car - making myself trek naked to get the keys, to get back into the car. This time however I put the keys further out from the edge of the forest. I would have to cross a sealed road and then walk about 150 metres down a dirt road. I would be exposed the whole way with almost no available cover.

I also drove further from the keys this time. I didn't measure it, but I'd say it was around 5 km. I hadn't thought about the fact that I would have to double back to the car - or that I would be in bondage this time! Hornyness does this to me.

Before getting out the car I stripped off my clothes and shoved them in the glovebox with my car keys. Then I left the keys to my handcuffs on the back seat - I'd have to climb over the front seats to get them.

I had parked the car out in the open to (my brain was clearly not thinking). So grabbing a shopping bag full of my required toys I climbed out, shut the door and dashed into the forest.

I was horny as hell, but resisted masturbating. Instead I just had a short 'play'. Nicely wet (actually soaking) I stopped and unpacked my bag. First I got out my water bottle. It took a while, but I managed to drink the two litres. Just before I finished I took 3, 40 Mg lasix tablets. Now don't try this if you don't know what you're doing. Lasix is a powerful diuretic, but I was confident that I was healthy enough to take it. I hadn't experimented with water play before, but I wanted to suffer!

Next I put some cuffs on my ankles. These were 20 cm long, and would make me take shorter steps. Then I put in an inflatable gag. I don't like this gag (but I wanted to suffer). I squeezed the bulb a couple of times, I'd squeeze it again before I cuffed my hands.

I love being oiled and lubed up. I had four tubs of vaseline (they're so cheap really) and used two all over my body - I was caked in it. Then I used one tub in my hair. Don't know why, I just did.

Then came my butt plug. I hadn't used this one much. It was also inflatable. I moaned through the gag is it went in (it was very very well lubricated). I squeezed the bulb to inflate it twice. I had done it a maximum of three times before, today I was aiming for four!

Next step, a high 'posture collar'. This was a stiff leather device that would keep my head up. Once bucked up I looped my handcuffs through a ring at the back so they hung down my back. I was getting close now.

Nipple torture next! I took a chain and threaded a couple of fishing sinkers through it. I connected the chain to each of my nipple rings. I was standing in front of a suitable tree for this so I could rest the weights between some branches so that they weren't putting any strain on my nipples.

I was almost ready. All I had to do was put my hands behind my back and lock the cuffs. My heart was pounding and my head racing. I reached up and gave the gag pump a couple of squeezes. My jaw felt like it was going to be dislodged. I had never had it this full before. Then I reached behind and squeezed the butt plug pump. Wow, I had squeezed it a total of three times and felt completely full. With my ankles hobbled I couldn't spread my legs like I normally would so I felt even fuller. I had abandoned any form of thinking at this time and squeezed again and again. I was fuller than ever before, it hurt and was driving me crazy. Then quickly I reached up behind my back and put one hand in the cuffs. The chain was shorter than I realised and I had to hold my head almost backwards to get the second hand in. Click - now I was completely trapped.

Lets review the situation...

I was completely caked in vaseline. My ankles were chained so I couldn't move them more than 20 cm apart. My hands were cuffed high up my back to a posture collar so than I couldn't look down. An inflatable gag was threatening to dislocate my jaw, while an inflatable butt-plug was going to burst my bowel. As soon as I stepped backwards weights were going to hang from my nipple rings. Also, through the marvels of medical science I was shortly going to pee like never before, and my keys to freedom were about a 10 km walk away including a long dash across and down a road.

I was in heaven.

Then I stepped backwards and the weights fell. Wow, intense. I had used this much weight before, but wow. The weight falling was something else. Trying to walk was 'something else' too. The butt-plug was way way too big! I needed to spread my legs but couldn't. With my hands cuffed behind my back I couldn't reach the valve to deflate it! With my head held back I was having trouble seeing the branches on the ground and I didn't want to fall.

But it was ok. At this stage I was still as horny as hell and happy to shuffle along, not really thinking about how far I had to go. I slowly shuffled along. My pussy was on fire, but I couldn't reach it. My nipples and ass were also on fire but differently and I couldn't do anything about them either.

I thought it took longer for the lasix to kick in, but perhaps it took longer to get 'dressed' then I realised. Perhaps it only takes longer on unhealthy people? Anyway I could feel the need to pee. Big time.

I was planning to hold on for a while, continue the suffering theme, but no chance. I soon had a warm stream going everywhere. I tried not to pee on my legs, but I'd never peed standing up so I ended up in quite a mess. I couldn't look down to see what I was doing either. About a minute later I peed again, only more. And then about a minute later I did it again and on it went for ages.

I was starting to realise I was in big trouble. I had probably only gone about 100 metres in 10 minutes. Ok, so I knew I could probably double that, but it was going to be dark by the time I got there at this rate and then I'd be in even more trouble.

I kept peeing all the time. Christ I should have taken one tablet not three. I gave up stopping shuffling to pee and just kept shuffling along with the pee running down my legs. Gross, but at least it was my pee!

Then I tripped. I was trying to move too fast and the chain between my legs got snagged. I went face forward and landed hard. Actually I was very lucky, I didn't hit my head too badly. For a second I thought I'd torn off one of my nipples, but I worked out they were still attached. I rolled over onto my back. Fuck - I rolled over the inflating butt-plug pump. As I moved it inflated. I froze. Mustn't do that again. Christ it hurt.

Carefully I manoeuvred to my knees and got up. I was still urinating - now I had pee all over myself. The dirt and leaves were also sticking to the vaseline that I was coated in.

I was panting in frustration. How could I be so stupid? And I was still horny and unable to do anything! What a slut I had become, here I was in serious trouble and I was trying to work out how I could rub my pussy.

I looked around for a suitable tree to rub against. Finding one that looked reasonably smooth (no splinters please), I moved against. God how frustrating! I couldn't straddle the tree due to the ankle cuffs and pushing against the tree pulled on the weight hanging from my nipples. I tried anyway.

I was sort of doing squats up and down the tree. It was useless. There was no way I could move fast enough or for long enough to reach climax and I had started peeing again. Also some of the vaseline was getting into my eyes blurring my vision.

I started to cry, but kept rubbing against the tree. Eventually I had to stop because my legs were getting too sore. I had succeeded in making myself hornier, and convinced myself that I was not getting relief for some hours.

I started to shuffle again. However, I could barely see where I was going and so my progress was slower than ever. My ass felt like it was going to explode and I stank!

Suddenly a stopped. Which way was the keys. Shit! I'd lost my direction. I looked around, blinking to try and clear my eyes. I couldn't make out much in the distance in any direction. If I was heading back the way I came I find out sooner, but if I was heading sideways, well I wouldn't know for hours and then I wouldn't really know where I was either. I screamed into the gag in frustration and fought at the cuffs.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

The sky was overcast so no help at all, but one direction felt more right (maybe) so I headed in that one. As it turned out I was right, but Christ I could have been seriously lost.

I shuffled forward, cursing through the gag.

Probably an hour later I fell again. I hadn't been concentrating enough and went down quickly. I landed on some branches this time which, although they sort of cushioned the fall, also hurt due to their irregularity. Lying there I had an idea.

I could rub my pussy against the branches on the ground. I wriggled around, taking care not to catch the bulb for the butt-plug and lined myself up. I straddled a branch, sat up and started to rub myself up and down.

Ahh, yes. This was going to work. It felt fantastic to have something against my pussy. I was rubbing away for some minutes when I started to have doubts. This was not going to work. Something wasn't quite right. I laid down on the branches trying to change angle - that was better. I started a good humping motion. My hair got into my eyes depositing more vaseline. I was basically blind now, but I didn't care - I was going to cum.

But I didn't. Don't know why, but it just wasn't quite right. My legs were getting sore and my pussy was also getting sore from the bark on the branch. Damn!

I went to sat up. Shit! The chain between my nipples was caught on something - obviously a branch. I couldn't see due to the vaseline and of course couldn't reach around to release it. I tried pulling harder. No - that hurts, don't do that! I tried varying the angle, but I was straddling the branch and couldn't move much. Shit!

My legs were shaking with the effort of holding this position. I was going to have to roll off the branch onto the ground and hope the chain gets dislodged. I mentally calculated that if it wouldn't pull my nipples off (that was good) and that I'd have more freedom to pull at other angles. Slowly I rolled over to my left and off the branch. At some point I had to fall - gravity is a bitch sometime.

I fell.

Shit and double shit. I landed on the butt-plug bulb inflating it more! And I felt like my nipples were going to be pulled off. I scrambled into a sort of crouch and the chain released itself. Thank Christ! My nipples were burning with pain and my bowels were in serious pain, but at least I was free.

'Ok,' I said to myself, 'just concentrate and get out of this mess. No more trying to masturbate, just concentrate and try to get those keys.'

I started shuffling again. At least I had stopped urinating.

After a while I noticed it was starting to get dark. I must have been going for around three to four hours. I was very scared that I was going in the wrong direction - or worse, around in circles. Then I heard something! A car - a car travelling at highway speeds. I must be close.

I felt elated. By now I had realised that I would have to wait for darkness to get the keys - there would be no 'dashing' across the road. I would need the cover of darkness. Then I could walk back along the dirt road to my car.

I could do it. I would survive.

I decided to celebrate by trying to get off again. I found a suitable branch on the ground and sort of laid over it. It was very hard to get a good angle. I couldn't truly straddle a branch because of the ankle chain. Rather, I had to kneel on the ground with my feet in the air and rest my pussy on the branch. It was hard work, and my legs were very sore.

I rubbed up and down, but it was clear that it was going to be unsuccessful. As horny as I was I just didn't have the strength. After 10 minutes or so I managed to get to my feet again. At least I didn't do any damage.

I continued shuffling towards the noise of the road. Eventually I reached the edge of the forest. I was right on target (very proud of that too).

I waited. This was the really risky bit, and I was going to wait until it was really dark.

Eventually I deemed it dark enough. There was very little traffic, so I honestly felt quite safe. I broke my cover and shuffled quickly down the dirt road. I soon reached the keys. Picking them up was a different matter. I basically had to lie down again to get my hands over them - making sure I didn't squeeze the bulb again.

At last I had them. The feeling of elation was huge. I had been bound for around 4 hours. I shuffled back to road and headed towards the dirt road that led to my car. Although it was overcast and a bit cool, I wasn't getting too cold. I'm not sure what stage the moon was at, but there was one - otherwise I might have had to wait until morning.

Shuffling back along the dirt road was so much easier. I was making excellent progress. I was actually making great speed (after all I had just had some good practice shuffling) and it was probably only an hour or so before I was at my car.

The night was silent apart from some bird noises. I had encountered no one.

With some difficulty I unlocked the car and opened the door. Now the other tricky bit. Stupidly I had put the keys on the back seat. I have a small car! With a lot of effort I managed to throw myself over the front seats. My nipples were on fire again as wriggled around and I squashed the bulb again, but I was so close I didn't care. I found the keys and unlocked my cuffs.

Immediately I deflated the anal plug, then removed the chain from my nipples and then the gag. Finally I unlocked the ankle cuff, open the back door and climbed out and stretched. The deflated butt-plug came out easily. God it felt good.

But god I felt sore. I walked around the car a bit stretching my muscles. I could have masturbated if I wanted to, but I was just too sore.

I should have bought a towel to clean myself up, but hadn't thought that far (my car is disgusting now). I dressed (t-shirt and shorts) and drove home. I showered for a long time. I had bruises all over and my nipples were purple. I was very relieved to do a shit - I was worried I might have caused permanent damage back there.

I didn't even masturbate that night, I was exhausted. I did the next day, but it was nothing special.

It was then I decided that I needed Mary back. I couldn't get satisfaction on my own, I needed help. I only hoped she would take me back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

Mary is back in charge of me. Again she wishes to invite contact through the anonymous feedback link. She requests all humiliation and bdsm ideas. Include an email address and she will correspond and work out a suitable scenario. I was wrong to reject her and need to be punished. Will you help?

Also, does anyone know a good method for getting vaseline and dirt out of car seats?