Self-Control

Story Info
Stranger takes advantage of nympho cheerleader's weakness.
3.2k words
4.54
106.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wesleyann
wesleyann
11 Followers

Carrie stood in front of her student mailbox staring at the note. It was a half sheet of notebook paper with a message scrawled across it in pencil. It looked as though the person who had written it had pressed down with a lot of force.

It said, "I'm going to beat off while I watch you tonight. Go Tigers" She shivered. It was the third note that she had gotten in as many weeks. She looked up at the clock. It was 3:30. The pre-game pep rally started in two hours. She had just enough time to grab a bite to eat.

Her car was one of only a few in the lot. For such a rich junior college, her Geo tracker looked out of placed among the lot that was usually full of new VW beetles, Beamers, and Saturns. She loved it though. She climbed in and realized as she closed the door how rattled she was. She sat there for a few minutes breathing slowly. She opened her eyes and without thinking, carefully took a small leather bag out from under her seat. She unzipped it and pulled out two well-folded pieces of paper. She took the first one, looked around the parking lot, and opened it, being careful to keep it below eye level.

The handwriting was the same. It was the first letter she had received, just two months after she started at this school. It said, simply, "I know about you." She laid it in her lap and took the second note. This one had appeared a week later, the same as the first, laid on top of her books in her locker. She unfolded it and held it next to the first note. It was the same except it said, "I'm watching you." Why had she kept these? She exhaled and took out the new note and laid it on top of the other two. She looked around. She was alone in the lot except for what looked like a janitor over by the building, sweeping the sidewalk.

She stared at the note. She closed her eyes. Self control. She laid her head back in the seat. She licked her lips. Her mouth opened, hungry for something to kiss. She slid her hand up her thigh under her skirt and pushed her panties aside. She found that she couldn't help herself as she started rubbing her clit with two fingers in a regular rhythm. She was slippery and warm. She brought her other hand up, leaned further back and slid two fingers into her pussy. She moaned softly under her breath, sliding her fingers in and out, occasionally moving them up to join her other hand rubbing around and on her clit. She remembered where she was and forced herself to climax quickly, eyes closed, feet pressing hard against the floorboards. She pulled her fingers slowly out of her vagina and grabbed a gym towel from the back seat to wipe her hands off. She looked around. The janitor was walking back into the building. She was ashamed. So much for self-control.

By 5:00 she was in the girls locker room putting on her cheerleading uniform. It was a white, button down tank top and skirt with orange and black trim. The face of a tiger was outlined in black on the front of the shirt as well as on the butt of her orange cheerleading trunks under her skirt. She was tallish for a cheerleader, almost 5'9. She had long, very tan legs, one of the benefits of moving to southern California, and long curly hair. She stood in front of the big mirror and watched the other cheerleaders running around in various states of nudity. Of the sixteen cheerleaders that made up the junior college varsity squad, she had heard rumors about at least three of them that might not object to being touched by another woman. She forced herself to break eye contact with Amber's struggle with her sports bra and went back to applying the slightly exaggerated makeup that the squad wore for the large crowd. Her mind drifted to the words in the note. Would there really be some guy out there masturbating as she waggled her ass during the half time show? She pressed her crotch against the edge of the counter and let her eyes wander back to the girls who had just arrived and had begun getting undressed.

The performance of the halftime show went smoothly for the squad. Carrie, on the other hand, had a bit of a struggle. From the moment she got out onto the floor she could feel eyes on her. It felt like she was dancing just for this strange mystery guy. Whenever she would do any of the more erotic moves, (slutty her mom had called them) she would become more and more aroused. She got wet very quickly which made dancing an incredible turn on, with each move her wet lips would slid against one another and she began having a hard time concentrating. She imagined that the dampness between her legs was leaving a dark spot on her cheerleading trunks for all to see and that made things even worse. She managed to hold it together though, and was relieved and disappointed when the number was over.

It was a good game. The tigers won handily and the atmosphere in the locker room after the game was one of excitement. There would be a wild post-game party, she knew. Carrie took a long time in the shower, discretely watching the other girls, enjoying the water running down over her nipples and between her legs. She was disappointed at how wound up she had let herself get. She had to take care of the problem before the party. She couldn't be trusted in that type of situation. She volunteered to stay behind and put the poms away. That would give her the crucial excuse to get away from the crowd and to get a few minutes alone.

It took two trips to get all the poms put away There was very little light in the big equipment room. The room was used by all the athletics programs, as well as some storage from the kitchen and the small college theatre department. After she brought in the second load of poms she closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it inside the equipment room. She was breathing heavy. As ashamed as she was, she decided to take a few minutes and enjoy herself, besides, she was doing it to avoid a catastrophe at the after game party. She unbuttoned her tank and undid the clasp on her bra. She eagerly grabbed her nipple and rolled between her fingers. She let out a low moan. He clit was on fire. She shoved her hand into her cheerleading trunks and quickly slid two fingers in to her slit. "Mmmmm," she moaned and smiled open mouthed. She fell forward onto her knees frantically teasing and pinching her nipples with one hand and getting herself off with the other. She broke out in a sheen of sweat across her forehead and chest. She was rocking back and forth on the floor, humping her own hand, grunting with each thrust. Then she felt the tingle in her clit that mean she was about to cum. She put her head down on the floor and concentrated on the fluttering movement of her fingers on her pussy.

"Well, look what we have hear," came a voice out of the darkness. She stopped still, and looked up. At first she couldn't see very well, after a few seconds she realized she could see a pair of legs in the corner by the basketballs that led up into darkness. She realized that the hand between her legs was still rubbing her clit, slowly. "Oh, don't stop on my account." Chuckled the voice. That laugh was all it took. She stood up and began buttoning her top. Her face was hot with an embarrassed flush. There was nothing she could say, it was obvious what she had been doing.

"You shouldn't spy on people." She said quietly as she fumbled with the buttons on her shirt.

"I've been watching you all night," said the man. "I know all about you."

She stopped trying to button her blouse and started into the darkness where the man's head should be, trying to make out his features.

"You don't know anything about me." She said, more defiantly. There was a pause and the man stepped forward. She could see that he was wearing the uniform the custodians wore, but he didn't come far enough into the light to make out his face.

"I know that you're going to suck my cock." He said plainly.

She stared for a minute, breath caught, then said, "I don't know what your talking about," and she began gathering up her things. The man hesitated and seemed to be unsure of himself. Then his hand came up and he undid his pants. He pulled his cock out and just stood there. She stopped moving. There wasn't anything particularly unusual about the guy's dick. It was average size as far as she could tell. But it was hard in his hand. As she stared, he began stroking it slowly.

"Suck my cock." He said, very quietly, business-like. She licked her lips, her mouth was wet, her eyes were glued to the man's hand slowly stroking him self. He wasn't more than fifteen feet away. There was a brief internal struggle but after the note, the girls, the dancing and how close she had been to climaxing just a few minutes earlier she surrendered and walked over to the man, without looking at him and got down on her knees in front of him. He slid his free hand into her hair and guided her eager mouth over the head of his penis. She moaned low in her throat. He coaxed her mouth further and further down his shaft with each small thrust. He was surprisingly gentle. Soon he let go of his cock and used his hands to guide her head. She slid one hand down between her legs and toward her aching, feverish clit.

"You don't touch yourself until I say you can touch yourself." He said seriously and she whined a little with her mouth full of cock and moved her hand back up to the base of his dick. The longer she licked and sucked his dick the more she began to moan and writhe on the floor. She would alternate between clamping her legs together for the small pleasure she got, to spreading her legs wide as if to invite some invisible stranger to take her from behind. Then he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth off of his cock. She sat on the floor panting and staring at him.

"Unbutton your shirt," he said a little breathlessly and she reached up and undid all the buttons and unclasped her bra. "Stand up." She stood up and he reached up and pinched her nipple with his left hand. She shivered and gasped. "You like that?" She didn't answer but stood there, eyes closed, waiting. "I said do you like that," he asked and grabbed her other nipple and rolled both between his fingers. She groaned and moved towards him in spite of herself.

"Get over there and climb up on those mats." She looked to where he was pointing and saw a stack of blue gymnastic mats. She walked over slowly, turned around and hoisted herself up with her hands. "Spread you legs." She looked at him but scooted back enough to spread her legs slowly as she sat on top of the mats. He reached up and moved his hand toward her pussy. She began moaning and her legs were shaking. It was all she could do not to grab his hand and shove his fingers into her. She lay back and waited as he ran his hands along her thighs until he reached her seriously damp panties. He slid them off and spread her legs even further apart. She closed her eyes waited. She felt his hot breath on her wet pussy. Then a tongue probed between the warm folds and a bolt of electricity ran through her causing her to arch her back and cry out. She had almost cum in that one moment of contact.

"You are quite the little whore aren't you?" the man laughed a little as Carrie moaned. He slid two finger into her quickly up to the knuckle.

"Oh God," she gasped and ground her pelvis down onto his hand.

"I mean look at you, legs spread for someone you don't even know, about to fuck a total stranger. . . . won't be the first time will it Carrie?" She didn't answer or give any sign that she had even heard. She was riding his fingers, eyes closed, heels digging into the blue mat. He quickly pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

"No!" she cried, eyes snapping open. He grabbed her by the hips and slit her to the edge of the mats He took her knees and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She ran her hand along her bare stomach but stopped short of the carefully cropped hair just above her pubic bone. She was still breathing heavy. The hand on her stomach kept moving, back and forth, back and forth. He stood there and watched her, rubbing one hand up and down her long thigh. "Can I . . .?" she whispered.

"Can you what?" she could hear that smug smile in his voice and hated him for it.

"Please"

He waited rubbing her thigh up and down, closer and closer to her pussy.

"Please, can I?" and her hand moved down until her fingers were resting just above her swollen clit.

"Okay Carrie" and her hand shot down and she began frantically rubbing her clit,

a loud moan coming from her throat as she began to writhe on the mat. The man's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.

"Not so fast! You do it slow." She moaned as he slowly replaced her fingers and she began moving her fingers in a slow circle around her clit.

"Slower" Carrie began panting and struggled to slow down even further as her hips rocking under her hand.

"Slower," he said quietly. Her fingers were barely moving through the slickness of her lips and Carrie was panting loudly. He stood there watching her, slowly stroking his cock as she played with herself. Then the man grabbed hold of Carrie's hips and dragged her forward until her ass was at the edge of the mat.

"That's enough of that" he said and moved Carrie's hand away from her clit to Carrie's anguished cry. He used one had to spread her legs and used the other to place his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. He applied a little pressure and began rocking back and forth so his dick was teasing the lips of her slit. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yesss," she moaned.

"Hm. Do you want to get fucked by a total stranger Carrie?"

"Yessss"

"Are you a whore Carrie?"

"Oh God," she cried out and spread her legs as wide as she could, trying to scoot down onto his dick but he wouldn't let her.

"Are you a whore Carrie?

"Oh. Yes. Yes, Please. . . "

"Please what, Carrie?"

"Please. . . please. . "

"Yes?"

"Please fuck me, God, yes, please fuck me." Her words were coming out as low moans between gasping breaths.

"And why do you want me to fuck you Carrie?"

"Please, please, fuck me"

"Answer the question and I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you hard Carrie, do you want that?"

"Oh. God. Yes. Please!"

"Answer the question, why do you want me to fuck you Carrie."

"Because I'm a whore! Please"

In the moment that Carrie screamed out the word 'whore' in the equipment room in the gym the man thrust into her and began to fuck her with long, hard, forceful strokes. Carrie squirmed and thrust her pelvis into him in time with his rhythm, breathing "oh, oh, oh," with every thrust. Her eyes closed and her back arched and the man could tell she was about to cum and he withdrew his aching cock brutally quickly.

"NO, NO, NO!" she cried out and thrust her hand between her legs, which he caught before she could plunge her fingers into her wet pussy. He took that hand and pinned it down to the mat by her head, with his other hand he began to pinch her exposed nipples and he stared into her eyes. She stare back, mouth half open, body moving to best accommodate his hands, hips rotating, searching for the hard cock it had just lost. The man slid his hand down, between her breasts, across her stomach, and onto her pussy; one finger on either side of her clit. He teased her, sliding his fingers around her incredible wetness but never having more than fleeting contact with her clit. He stared at her as his free had slid and roamed all around her pussy, riding her bucking hips.

Suddenly he sat up, pulled Carrie off, and bent her over the stack of blue mats. Her nipples brushed against the rough vinyl. The man groaned quietly as he pushed her into the mat with one hand and positioned the head of his dick at the opening of her dripping pussy. He spread her legs apart with his feet to have her as wide open as possible. He slid his cock into her slowly. It wouldn't take long for the man to cum in this position. He slid in and out of her slowly at first but getting faster and harder with every thrust. He reached around and fingered her clit, slipping a finger down and feeling his cock sliding in and out of her. She cried out and began to tremble. A low moan rose in her throat until she was bucking underneath him shouting "Oh God, Oh God" over and over. Near the end he had to grab Carrie around the waist and hold her still as he fucked her. She grunted with every thrust. Watching her cum and the feeling of her hot, wet, spasming pussy gripping his cock as she came drove the man over the edge and he began thrusting into her hard, grunting, grabbing her and holding her still as he came inside her.

He pulled out slowly and began walking away. Carrie lay there for a minute then got up and buttoned up her shirt. She walked over to the door and picked up her gym bag.

"No, leave that here. You forgot it after the game and will have to pick it up after class tomorrow," the man said from the shadows.

She stood there looking down. "I don't want this." She said quietly.

"I know about you, Carrie. I know you want it."

She stood there for few more seconds, dropped the gym bag and left the equipment room, closing the door behind her.

wesleyann
wesleyann
11 Followers