Self Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns more about her sexuality.
3.3k words
4.39
41.1k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had happened to me? Just a couple of months ago, I was a prim, proper wife and mother, enjoying an average sex life with my average husband. Suddenly I found myself a sexual creature that not only fucked my husband in front of my best friend, I had sucked off my husband's best friend's and was now fantasizing about doing it with his wife! Adding to that, was the fact that just thinking about it all was getting me very aroused. Every nerve ending on my body as alive and sensitive, and every touch seemed to feed the fire growing inside my pussy. I fingered myself to another orgasm before getting out of bed.

After breakfast, I tried to lure my husband back into the bedroom but he begged off. It was Sunday after all, and Sundays are football days even if the season was only starting. Heaven forbid he would miss a game to spend the afternoon with me. Reluctantly I showered and dressed, got the kids together and we drove over to Ray and Traci's house. Ray was ready to go when we got there and he and Bill left almost immediately for their favorite football bar to watch the game, drink way too much and bond with the rest of the Sunday regulars. As usual, Traci and I stayed home to take care of the kids and have some quality "girl time."

Traci was still in her robe when we got there. I got the impression that her morning went similarly to mine. She was absolutely glowing and had that "freshly fucked" look to her. Thinking back to my morning, I wondered if she was still carrying a bit of Ray inside her. I wondered what it would be like to lick it out of her. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I imagined the morning she and Ray had just spent.

The kids went downstairs to watch their newest Disney movie and Traci and I settled down on the couch with a pot of coffee. There were so many things I wanted to say and questions I wanted to ask but I couldn't figure out where to start so I just asked about the first thing that came into my head.

"Are we OK about last night?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, are we OK about me and Ray, and about you and Bill? I mean that wasn't something I had ever planned on, or even really thought about, and we did things that would stress most friendships."

"I know what you mean." She replied. "When I got married, I thought that I had limited myself to one man sexually, and then I found myself with your husband. I mean, how do you feel about what happened?"

She sat there, her robe had come partly open. I could see her breast. The way she had her legs crossed revealed most of her thigh. I felt a stirring inside me and I sensed that we were both nervous about going into details. I knew it would be best to get everything out in the open, but how much and how soon to get it all out I couldn't figure. Somehow I mustered up the courage to just say it.

"Traci, don't take this the wrong way, but ever since that first night at the hot spring, my whole life has changed. I saw your husband's cock getting hard as he watched me undress and I couldn't get that image out of my mind. And frankly, it turned me on knowing that another man found me attractive, sexually attractive. And the following night when we were both doing it in front of each other, watching you go down on him, god I was so hot. It turned me on so much that I've actually fantasized about it. All of these things that we're 'not supposed to do' really supercharged my libido. Maybe it's the whole concept that these are supposed to be taboo, but it's changed me, and I'm not really unhappy with the changes. Our sex life at home has been nothing short of fantastic, and last night, when I took your husband's cock in my mouth, I almost exploded."

She sat there and stared at me, not moving and not saying a word. I feared that I may have gone too far. She stayed that way for a moment and then gave me a knowing smile.

"God I'm glad you said that. I wasn't sure how you felt about me and Bill, and honestly I wasn't sure how I felt either, but I think we're on the same page. Ever since that night by the campfire I've also thought about you and Bill and I wasn't sure either. You were so hot, on top of him, grinding down on him... I've fantasized about riding his cock like you did. And last night when I held his cock for the first time, I was a changed woman. When I took him in my mouth I felt so naughty yet so sexy, and when he went down on me... Oh my god, you are the luckiest woman in the whole world. That man certainly knows his way around a woman's private parts!"

"Thank God." I replied. "Then we are OK. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I was a little scared yet a little excited when I thought about the events of the last few months, about the sexual energy that has surrounded the four of us, but I thought I may have done irreparable damage to our friendship last night."

"Honey, you'd have to do a lot more than just suck off my husband to wreck our friendship. I might toss him out for some of the stupid stuff he does every now and then, but girlfriend, you and I are too close to let something like a blowjob come between us!" she laughed.

"Well, I was worried about the blowjob and the kiss goodnight."

"I thought you two were pretty hot in that clench. When he put his finger in your pussy I almost sent you two back to the bedroom for an extra ten minutes. Of course, I wouldn't have turned down the extra time with your husband either." She replied.

"I meant when I kissed you. I don't know what came over me, but seeing you when I came out of the bedroom, you were so beautiful, and what with all the sexual attention , I guess I just got carried away when I went to kiss you goodnight. I've never done anything like that before and to tell the truth, I thought I really screwed things up." I confessed. "But to be totally frank, at least at the time, that really is how I wanted to kiss you."

Again, she sat there quietly, neither moving nor speaking. I wondered if I should have left well enough alone. Sucking off her husband might have been one thing, but trying to make out with her may have been the memory she wanted to erase.

Finally she sipped her coffee and looked deep into my eyes.

"You definitely caught me by surprise. I guess I just wasn't quite ready for something like that... I mean, at the time. I thought about it on the way home, and frankly, I think I wanted to kiss you back. Kiss you the way you wanted to kiss me, but not in front of my husband. At least not in front of him last night. Like you said, things have been changing and I'm not sure I've figured out how I feel about those changes. I have a lot of questions running through my head lately and I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when I get the answers."

"Questions about what?" I asked.

"I think you know. About my relationship with my husband, about my relationship with your husband, and now about my relationship with you, and then where are we all going with this. One minute we're typical suburban couples and the next we're having sex in front of each other and going down on our best friend's husbands. Where is it going to end? Are we going to draw a line somewhere? And if so, where?"

I took the easy part first:

"I think you and I need to decide what limits we place on this whole 'swapping' thing. I can only imagine where the boys would draw the line, but if we decide how far this should go, they'll get in line. Are those your only questions?"

"Now that you mention it, and as long as we're being open about all this, there is one more."

"Tell me."

"I'm wondering about my own sexuality, about my own limits. Last night I had your husband's cock in my mouth and like you, I loved it. I almost fucked him right there in the living room. I was a wanton little slut and I loved every minute of it, and then when you tried to kiss me, I had feelings that I never had before. Never in my entire life, and I'm just not sure how to deal with them. It was kind of scary, but at the same time it excited me terribly."

I slid next to her. I softly took her chin in my hand turning her face to mine. Her robe came almost fully open, as if she wanted to expose her nakedness to me. I stared at her full breasts, and then deeply into her eyes. She was so beautiful, so vulnerable, and so desirable.

"I understand. I feel the same way." Lightly I kissed her lips. "I don't understand most of this either, but let's agree that we can explore our feelings, our feelings about ourselves and each other, and if one or both of us find ourselves uncomfortable, we can be honest with each other." I kissed her softly again, this time lingering for a moment, lightly grasping her lower lip with my own lips. "Traci, what we're doing, or at least what I think we're about to do, I've never done before. I've never felt this way toward another woman, but I think you're feeling the same way. And I want to follow this feeling through, follow it through with you, if for nothing else, than to see what it's like, what you're like, to see what we're like, what we're like together."

I kissed her a third time, this time much more slowly. Slowly my lips parted and I felt hers respond in kind. Our tongues emerged and found each other, lightly dancing around, just the tips at first, exploring, learning, and loving. Slowly, our embrace deepened and our tongues worked their way deeper into each other's mouth. I was on fire.

I came up for air and stared at her. She was beautiful, she was sexy, and I wanted her. She lay there in my arms, her eyes still shut and I kissed her again. She moaned in approval. I covered her face with light, soft kisses, on her lips, across her cheek, nibbling my way to her ears. Her body melted into mine as our tempo increased. My hand found its way inside her robe. She tensed and then relaxed as I kissed my way down her neck. I held her breast. I could feel her breath shorten as her nipple hardened in my hand. I continued my way back up to her lips, this time kissing her deeply. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and laid her back on the couch. She looked up at me, her full breasts heaving as she panted, and I bent to her again. Leaving a trail of soft kisses down her neck, shoulder and chest, I worked my way to her chest. Nervously, I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it. I held her breast and kneaded the soft underside as I teased the nipple with my tongue. Again she moaned softly.

I thought I was going to burst. I shifted myself, straddling her. My pussy rubbed along her leg. My free hand reached insider her robe and found her pussy. Her body began to quiver and I sensed her orgasm building. I reached down with my free hand and found her pussy wet. Her pubic hair felt like silk; silk covering molten lava. She was so hot. I ran my finger along her clit and she bucked as her orgasm began in earnest. I began humping her leg as I too started to come. I sucked her nipple harder and rubbed her clit in time with our motion. Her movement increased the pressure my own pussy had on her leg and I came with her.

As our mutual orgasms passed, we lay there in each other's arms. I continued to softly kiss her face and gently stroke her body. I ran my finger from her pubis to her chest, running concentric circles around her breast inward towards her nipples and then lightly back down to her labia. I stroked her clit and the entrance to her womb. I wanted to probe her, to find her g-spot and bring her to another orgasm. Over and over I kissed her, as our passion began to build anew when suddenly:

"Mommy, the video is over! Can we come upstairs for treats?"

It was our children who, fortunately were still at the top of the stairs and hadn't seen their mothers first lesbian encounter.

I was still dressed albeit a bit unkempt, but Traci was effectively naked beneath me.

"You kids stay downstairs and pick out another video." I told them. "No treats until after lunch. I'll bring your lunch down to you. Why don't you draw us a nice picture while you wait!"

I looked down at Traci. I thought what a nice picture she made and about what had just happened.

"I guess we should get back to being Moms again." I said.

She reached for me. "Not yet" she replied as she pulled me to her and kissed me one last time, deeply. "I don't know what just happened, but I don't want to stop, not yet." She kissed me again. I felt her hand reach under my sweater and cup my breast. "That was fantastic. Please tell me that we can do this again... sometime."

I smiled at her. I gave her one last kiss and playfully nipped at her boob. "I think we can do that" I answered as I got up.

Traci retied her robe and followed me into the kitchen. We made the kids' lunches together in silence. Once, while reaching across the counter, my arm grazed the front of her robe. We both froze momentarily. She turned to me and reached out, drawing me in to her. Our lips met, our tongues intertwined, and I pressed myself into her. I could feel her nipples hardening and a familiar warmth building within me. I wanted her badly, but knew the kids wouldn't stay downstairs for long. Our embrace broke awkwardly.

"I need to get out of this robe." She said to me.

"I'd love to help you, but the kids would catch us."

She smiled. "I'd love for that too, but I meant that I need to get dressed. If I stay like this, I have a feeling that we're going to spend the afternoon in the bedroom, and we really can't afford to do that, at least not today."

"When then?" I asked.

"Soon. Just not today."

She was right. My mind was racing, trying to figure out a time when we'd have the boys away and not have the kids under foot. There were still a couple of weeks before school vacation ended, and I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wait that long. I needed to be with her, intimately, again.

I took lunch down to the kids. They were trying to decide which video they wanted next. I wondered if they'd watch the whole thing without coming upstairs, but as much as I hoped, I knew that they would 'call for Mom' for one reason or another. I heard the shower running upstairs. I pictured Traci in the shower, lathering her self up with soap, washing her breasts, caressing her pussy and stroking her entire body as she went. I wished I could be there with her, soaping her up, and she doing me, but it would have to wait for another time.

I went back upstairs and found Traci dressing. I sat on the edge of the bed, watching her. She brushed her hair and as she did, her robe came open again. I could see her in the mirror as it revealed more. At some point, she noticed my attention and paused, staring back at me through the mirror. Her hand fell to her breast and she caressed it, never losing my reflection in the mirror. The robe fell off her shoulders as she turned to me. I reached for her. She took my head and gently pressed it to her breast. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. How I wanted her. She took my chin and tilted my head up to her and kissed me.

"I need you" she whispered "But I really do need to get dressed so please, don't tempt me. If you press me, I'll be yours for the taking, but please, let me get dressed, just this one time."

I kissed her again and let her go.

She had laid out a lace bra and matching panties. Stockings and garters completed her undergarments. I was overcome with lust watching as she adorned them. I felt she had selected that ensemble for my pleasure. Again I reached for her.

"We can't. Not now. Please. The kids will want to go out soon and the boys will be home in a while. I don't want anyone to find out about us, at least not until we've had an opportunity to finish what we've started. Please, don't push me. I won't be able to resist and I really do want to wait until we have enough time to fully explore our new relationship."

She was right, and it took me a moment to understand why she was dressing so sexy.

"You've got me so hot right now, and I really need a good, hard fucking. Ray will be all about the game when he gets home, but with this outfit, I can get his mind off football."

She finished dressing in silence. Once she was done, we went back out to the living room and waited for the boys. I made a point of sitting across from her, because I too was on the verge of taking her right there but I also knew that we had to wait.

We talked about how we were going to deal with the boys. We agreed that we were both ok with continuing the events of the previous night, but that we were going to decide when, where and how far. She told me that she wouldn't be able to resist if Bill tried to fuck her, and I agreed that I felt the same way about Ray. I told her that I wanted to watch her as she got fucked, whether it was my husband or hers, I just wanted to watch. She smiled at me and said that she'd love to perform for me but would want me immediately afterward and that my pose a bit of a problem. We agreed that we would each go as far as we each were comfortable, and that we would be open with each other as things progressed.

The boys got home shortly after 6, smelling of beer and cigars. They both eyed Traci up and down, and I could tell they definitely approved of her outfit. I think we all three had the same thing on our minds: We all wanted to fuck her.

Bill and I took the kids home, made dinner and had the kids in bed by nine. Like the other times I had explored the bounds of our relationship, I made love to him like a wild woman that night.