Self Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Ray pays her a surprise visit.
2k words
4.32
37.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after getting Bill off to work and the kids on the bus to day camp, I took a long nap. Again, my dreams were filled with sex and I awoke hornier than ever. I wanted to call Traci, invite her over, or maybe go over there, but her kids were on a different schedule and we couldn't be alone. I tried to do some things around the house, to take my mind of the fire burning inside me, but by noon, I knew that I was totally consumed by my lust.

I took a glass of red wine in the bathroom and drew a hot bubble bath. Laying back in the tub, I continued my fantasy. I caressed my breasts as I fingered my pussy, thinking about making it with Traci, about sucking Ray while Bill fucked me. My hands moved in conjunction with my continuing fantasy and I came over and over again. Sometimes hard, and sometimes soft, my climaxes came and went. Every nerve ending on my body was alive, every touch fed my increased pleasure.

I don't know how long I lay there, engulfed in my own orgasm as one fantasy worked its way into the next, but it was a glorious afternoon. One minute I was pleasuring one of the men and another I was being tended to by both of them and Traci at the same time. At one point, I was sucking Ray while his wife and my husband watched, almost cheering us on. It was then that I began to sense another presence in the room. At first, the feeling of being watched was just part of my daydream and it only served to heighten my state of arousal, but suddenly there was movement and sound that didn't fit within my (current) fantasy.

Startled, I opened my eyes to see Ray standing in the doorway staring at me. His hand was rubbing a very large bulge in his pants and his mouth was agape. I stared back at him, watching him rub his cock as another orgasm built within me. Part of me wanted to hide in shame but the exhibitionist within won out as I fingered myself to the strongest orgasm of the afternoon (so far.)

Ray stared at me, his crotch bulging, and his mouth open.

"What are you doing here?"

"Bill gave me the afternoon off."

I continued rubbing my clit.

"Does your wife know?"

He unzipped his pants. His cock sprang free and he caught it in his left hand. Slowly, he began to stroke it.

"No, she doesn't. I had to see you so I came straight here."

Staring at his hard cock, I licked my lips.

"You had to see me?"

"I had to fuck you."

"How long have you been here?"

Stepping closer to the tub, he took his pants all the way off and stood over me, his cock within my reach.

"Long enough."

I drove two fingers in my pussy and started to come all over again. I don't know how long I was out of it, but when I came back to earth, I felt Ray's cock rubbing against my face. Having removed all his clothing, he had stepped into the tub, straddling me and began dragging his dick across my lips and around my entire face.

I took him in my mouth as I worked my G-spot again. He began fucking my mouth in earnest as I cupped his balls and stroked his shaft. Neither of us lasted very long and as I began to moan in orgasm, he shot his come down my throat. I suckled his cock, making sure to get every last drop. I didn't want to take it out of my mouth, but I remembered his words: "I had to fuck you" and having gone this far, I wasn't about to let the opportunity pass. I needed a good, hard, fucking, and whether I got it from him, his wife, or my husband, I needed it right there and then.

I could feel his cock softening in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it. His body twitched when I put too much pressure on the sensitive head and he tried to extract himself from my suction. I gripped him by his buttocks and drew him deeper within me. I softly fingered his anus. He twitched, but didn't make me stop. Gradually, I sensed the blood returning to his organ and he began slowly pumping in and out of my mouth.

I withdrew, holding his shaft and licking the underside. I looked up into his eyes as my ministrations fed his lust. "You said you had to fuck me?" I asked. "Then fuck me!" I demanded.

Reluctantly I released him and he stepped out of the tub. I stood to face him and saw myself in the mirror. I watched as the remaining water channeled through my cleavage, nearly fully exposing my entire body. The bath oil I had put in the water caused the bubbles to run off my body leaving a spot of foam between my breasts and another over my pussy.

He reached for me and I fell into his arms. Looking up at him, he kissed me deeply and he took my breast in his hand, massaging its fullness and tweaking my nipple. I felt his hardness against my belly and in response I took his cock in my hand slowly jacking as he continued caressing my breast. I looked in the mirror and marveled at the sight of my hand running up and down his length, my breast pressed against his chest as the other filled his hand. It was like watching an adult movie only I could control the action. I wanted to kneel and take him back in my mouth, watch him come in my throat, but even more I needed him inside me. Inside my pussy. "Fuck me!" I repeated.

Silently I led him to my bed, turning at the foot and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I ground my pelvis into him, rubbing his erection against my stomach. "Please... Fuck me...: I whimpered as I drove my tongue deep in his mouth.

He responded by throwing me back on the bed and climbing up. I stared as his fat cock pointed at the entrance to my pussy. He bent to kiss me and I felt it rubbing along my slit. I tried to hook my legs around his waist and draw him into me, but he bent to take my nipple in his mouth. He sucked first one and then the other and began kissing and sucking his way down my belly towards my pussy.

I nearly exploded as his tongue grazed across my clit. I grabbed his head and pushed him into my soaking wet pussy, urging him deeper. He worked his way around in a seemingly anxious manner. At first I thought he was teasing me, not letting my climax truly build when I remembered his wife's words about my husband's proficiency in that area and how he could teach Ray a thing or two. Clearly this was a man in need of tutoring in the art of cunnilingus and I was going to coach him along, but this was neither the time nor the place.

I pulled him up to me, kissing him and rolling him on to his back at the same time. Climbing on top, I ground my slit along his erection. He took my breasts in his hands and I held his gaze. "Fuck me!" I again repeated, "Fuck me now!" and I impaled myself on his cock. I ground down on him as he mauled my breasts. I reached down and fingered my clit until my orgasm overtook me and once again, for a few glorious moments, reality left me as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through me.

I must have lost my balance and fallen off because the next thing I new, I was on my back with Ray on top, pounding his cock into me. His eyes were filled with nothing but lust as he stared at my full breasts bouncing with his rhythm. I glanced over at the mirror on the dresser and watched as he pounded his way in and out of my pussy. He must have noticed as I saw him turn to look in the mirror, catching my eye in the reflection. His motion slowed and he began much longer and deeper strokes. We both watched as his cock, glistening with my juices, pulled nearly out of my pussy, only to be driven back to the hilt.

After several minutes like this, he withdrew sitting up on his knees with his cock pointing at me. "I want to watch you."

Confused I asked "Watch me what?"

"Suck me."

And I understood exactly what he wanted. I crawled to him and began to lick his cock. I looked over at the mirror and spoke to his reflection. "Is this what you want? Do you want to watch as your big, fat cock disappears down my throat?" He grabbed my head and thrust himself into me. He pulled my hair over my neck to clear his view and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

We continued and I watched out of the corner of my eye, adjusting myself so our reflection was like that of a porn star in an adult movie. I reached down and played with myself as I sucked him. Ray's breath became short, and his strokes rapid. He was about to come and so was I. With my free hand, I ran a finger from the tip of his anus along the base of his cock and balls and he erupted in my mouth. I don't know why, but I was caught a bit off guard and was unable to swallow his entire load. I backed off for air as his last bit shot out and hit me on my chin. I looked up, smiling and stroking his cock, squeezing the last drops out, using his cock-head as a paint brush, rubbing them into my face.

He fell back on the pillows and I lay between his legs, still gently sucking him. We watched in the mirror as he softened in my mouth. I can't describe just how erotic it felt, watching us in the mirror. I fingered myself to another orgasm as we lay there.

My bliss was interrupted by the phone ringing. It was Bill, on his way home asking if there was anything he needed me to pick up along the way. I stuttered, unable to formulate a response.

"What? Are you in bed or something?" he asked.

I blushed. "Um, yeah. I'm just kind of laying here."

"You sound a little out of it." He replied. "I'll pick up the kids at the bus stop and you finish waking up. See you in about a half hour." And he hung up.

I looked at the clock. Where had the time gone? Apparently Ray had noticed also as he was stepping back in the bedroom, now almost fully clothed.

"Shit! I can't believe how late it is. I need to get going."

I thought he was going to leave, but he sat and watched me dress.

"Ray honey, you know we can't be doing this." I blurted out. "I mean, the other night, when Bill and Traci were there, that was one thing. Everyone knew, and in a weird sense, kind of consented, but this, this is wrong."

"I know. I'm sorry for coming over like this, but I had to know. I had to know what it would be like to be with you. With you for more than the few minutes that the game allows us. And when I saw you in the tub, I couldn't control myself."

"We were both a little out of control, but this can never happen again. I mean, if we're playing a game or something, or if the four of us are together and everything is consensual, believe me, I'll fuck you until someone says stop, but this, this is just cheating and it's just wrong."

I wondered if I could resist if he were to come over again...