Self Discovery Ch. 05

Story Info
She and Traci take things further.
2.7k words
4.36
34.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was the one day of the week when we both had the kids out of the house and typically spent the day together. Before Ray had come over, I had been looking forward to this morning with lustful thoughts of further exploring Traci. That morning she called saying she'd be over as soon as she the kids were off. Instead of being totally horny, I was consumed with guilt over the events of the previous afternoon.

Traci walked in the house. She looked absolutely stunning. I knew I had completely ruined everything. Here she was, my friend, my lover, standing beautiful before me, and I had betrayed her. If Ray could have only controlled himself; stayed away, waited until the next time the four of us were together. If I could have taken control of the afternoon; if I could have controlled myself... I didn't know where to start but I had to tell her.

She looked at me. Something was wrong. She wasn't her usual self, and I wondered if she knew. Or perhaps she had been having second thoughts about Sunday and what had transpired. She couldn't keep my eye, looking away as I approached her. I reached for her, just to hug and say hello but she was withdrawn.

"We need to talk." I told her. "Let me get you a cup of coffee."

"Yes we do" she answered and looked away again.

In silence, I poured her coffee and sat on the couch. I patted the seat next to me.

"Please, sit down. We can get through this, maybe start over, but let's at least talk it out. Get everything out in the open and hopefully at least restore our relationship." I pleaded.

She looked at me, her soft brown eyes troubled. She trembled and then spoke.

"Then you know. Terri, I am so sorry, I can't explain it, but it just happened, and I, I'm so, so sorry. Can you please forgive me?"

Now I was confused. What on earth could she be apologizing TO ME about? She was nearly in tears. I took her coffee and set it on the table. She looked up at me. I held her for a moment, gently caressing her cheek and neck. I lightly kissed her cheek.

I still wasn't sure what she was apologizing for, but I knew that I certainly owed her one.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. It was my fault. I should be apologizing to you, not you to me. Can you forgive me?"

She looked back at me. "You're my best friend, and yesterday... I don't see how you can say it was your fault, but thank you for understanding. I love you so much, and yesterday..."

Now I was really confused. I was sure that neither of us was talking about the same yesterday. I gently lifted her chin until I held her eye. I knew it was time for me to confess. Whatever it was that she was sorry about couldn't be nearly as bad as what I was about to tell her.

"Traci honey, I don't think that we're talking about the same thing. I did something yesterday that was totally out of line. I betrayed you, betrayed your trust, and I need to tell you how sorry I am."

"I don't understand" she replied, "I was the one who did the betraying."

Now I was really confused, and certain that she didn't know about Ray's surprise visit.

"Yesterday afternoon" she continued, "Yesterday when Bill came over to my house, while the kids were asleep, and he... I mean we... Oh Terri, I am so sorry!"

She fell into my arms sobbing, begging me for forgiveness when it hit me. That bastard husband of mine gave Ray the afternoon off, knowing he'd come straight here! Then he probably waited a few minutes and came home, seeing Ray's car, headed straight to Traci's house. Either that or the two of them planned the whole thing.

I lifted her up and looked into her eyes. I lightly kissed her lips, not as a lover, but as a friend.

"Traci, there's more to yesterday than that. While Bill was at your house, Ray came over here. I don't know if the two of them were working in concert, or if that rotten husband of mine schemed up the whole thing, but if what happened at your house is what I'm thinking happened, then you and I have nothing to apologize to each other for because the same thing happened here."

She looked at me quizzically. "I don't understand?"

"Simple," I told her, "Ray was her yesterday afternoon. I was in the bath tub when he walked in. He told me that Bill had given him the afternoon off. I was laying in the tub and he, I mean we... Well, to put it bluntly, I didn't put up much resistance, no, honestly, I put up absolutely no resistance, and that's why I need to apologize..."

"You mean, you and Ray... While Bill and I..." she paused, contemplating for a moment. "Do you think they planned it that way?"

"I don't know. I can see Bill planning something like that, but I don't know, they may have talked and worked it out among them. I'm just not sure..."

"And he just walked in on you, while you were in the tub. Didn't you hear him come in?"

"Well... Um... My mind was kind of preoccupied... I had been thinking about Saturday night... and Sunday afternoon... And, well, I don't know that I would have heard a whole lot in that state..."

She looked at me and smiled.

"I know what you mean. I've been thinking about you also... Tell me more about yesterday" she asked. Start with the beginning, before he came over, I need to hear it. I need to hear it all."

So I recalled the entire day, starting with my inability to focus on anything, how my mind had been filled with lust, lust for my husband, for her husband, and for her. I told her everything, how I had fantasized about her, how I was masturbating when Ray walked in and how I came when he showed me his hard cock. She paid rapt attention and as I continued, her breath became short. She licked her lips wantonly as I described watching myself in the mirror as I had sex with her husband. As I told her more and more I felt a fire growing within me, my guilt being replaced by lust as I watched a similar transition occur in my new lover.

When I finished we sat in silence. Probably not too long, but it seemed an eternity. I saw the desire in her eyes, her short breaths causing her bosom to heave up and down, the slight perspiration starting to build. I had to have her and I took her in my arms and kissed her softly. Her lips parted and out tongues began their dance, lightly at first, growing bolder as they progressed. I felt her hand cup my breast, it send a shock through my body, ending between my legs.

We broke our embrace. She smiled at me, wanting, needing more. "Do you want to hear about me and Bill?"

"Yes, please" I whispered.

"I had just gotten the kids down for their nap. Like you, I had been distracted all day with my thoughts of you and Bill. I wanted him again, I wanted you again, I wanted to explore you and I further. I imagined things that I'd never considered before, and in my fantasy, I was doing them with you. I laid down for a nap when I heard the door open. I thought Ray was home early so I stayed in bed, hoping he would help relieve some of my sexual tension when in walked Bill. I don't know that I was even that much startled, but I got up, naked, and walked to him. I asked him if he liked what he saw and if there was anything I could do for him, and he took me right then and there, or maybe I took him, I'm not sure."

"Tell me more" I implored her. "Tell me all of it."

Traci smiled and kissed me deeply again. "Lets get out of these clothes, and I'll tell you everything."

She took me by the hand and led me to my bed. I stood at the foot as she undressed me, kissing me, and softly caressing each portion of my body as it was revealed to her.

I stood before her, naked. She cupped my breast and took my nipple in her mouth. Her free hand rubbed my pussy. I held her head to my breast and started to come.

She kissed me as I reached around to undo her blouse. Effortlessly I unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor. I kissed her neck, her shoulder, and made a trail of kisses to her nipple. I looked in the mirror as she threw her head back and moaned. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties aside and fingered her clit. She shuddered in orgasm and I removed her skirt and panties.

I laid her on the bed and climbed in next to her. I propped myself on one elbow and leaned in to kiss her. I stroked her body from her neck to her pussy and kissed her again.

"Tell me the rest, tell me everything else." I said as I softly traced circles around her pussy.

She told it all, how he held her, how he kissed her, how his hands fondled every inch of her body, and as she described his touch, I acted out his role in her story. When he kissed his way down her belly, so did I. When he sucked her nipple, I sucked her nipple, and when he fingered her to orgasm, the story paused until she could regain enough composure to continue. She described how he kissed around her pussy, teasing her, his breath hot on her clit as he brushed across her pubis with his cheek. I took in her essence as I mimicked his motions. She said finally she couldn't take it any longer and grabbed his head and ground his face deep into her. It was then that I felt her thrust into my face and I took my fill of her. Like my husband had done to me so many times, I reached up and caressed her as I licked and sucked. I felt her passion rise and fall as I became acclimated to her. Sensing her arousal, I focused on her special places, recording them in my mind for what I hoped to be a long and loving relationship. Her thighs gripped me tightly as her body convulsed. I drove two fingers inside her, reaching for her g-spot as I suckled her clit and she cried out as she came.

I had often wondered what it would be like to go down on another woman, and while part of me had always considered it something abnormal, that morning it came naturally. I was overcome with a desire to continue. I thought I knew my way around down there, just from hours and hours of pleasing myself, but there were subtle differences between what worked for me and what got Traci going and I was determined to continue my exploration of her until I knew every trace, every fold, and every sensitive spot. I don't know how long we spent like that, but the more I licked and sucked, the more I wanted to go deeper.

Finally I came up for air. I crawled up her body, kissing, licking and sucking my way up to her. I held myself above her and paused for a moment to take her all in. She was beautiful. She looked up at me and we held each other's stare, each looking deep into the other, discovering what was previously hidden. She reached for me and I fell into her arms. I could feel her nipples pressed into mine as we held our embrace. We lay there for some time, kissing and caressing each other.

"What happened next?" I asked.

She rolled me over onto my back and kissed me again.

"He laid back and I climbed on top." She said as she straddled me. "I rubbed myself along his hardness, feeling it against my slit."

She ground her pussy into mine. I gasped.

"I worked back and forth, grinding my clit against him."

I almost came right there as I felt her pussy against mine.

"Finally, he couldn't take it any longer and he thrust up into me."

I grabbed her hips and thrust mine up to meet her. We rocked back and forth, she started to quiver and I reached for her breasts. I kneaded them and took her nipples between my thumb and forefingers, rolling them in time to our motions. Her head leaned back and she let out a low, guttural moan as she started to come. I came with her and as our climaxes peaked, she fell back into my arms, her mouth hungrily seeking mine.

I rolled her over, cradling her in my left arm, stroking her with my right hand. I kissed her deeply as my fingers found her clit. Her legs opened, encouraging me to go deeper. Penetrating her depths, I found her g-spot and worked her to another climax. Our lips never parted as she came. I continued as she reached that orgasmic plateau where time no longer has any meaning. Time stood still, for both of us, and she came like she had never done before.

We spent the rest of the morning in my bed. Mostly I held and kissed her, lightly touching, stroking and caressing her. She came several times but most of the light, soft variety. She played with my nipples and lightly stroked my clit, but I sensed she was still somewhat hesitant about going further. I wasn't about to push, rather let her define her sexuality in her own time.

I looked at the clock and realized that the entire morning had passed and it would soon be time to pick up the kids and return to our "normal" lives. I suggested we may want to eat lunch before moving on.

"What are we going to do about the boys?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean those two rotten husbands of ours. Sneaking into our houses and taking advantage of us in our aroused states. We can't allow that to continue can we? I mean, I wouldn't mind continuing with Ray every now and again, but not like that. Running around behind each other's back... I can't, I won't do that again."

"I agree. And I do want to have sex with your husband, but only with your permission, and preferably in your presence if that's ok. But at the same time, I don't think, even in their wildest dreams that they're imagining what you and I have been up to."

"Should we tell them?" I asked.

"About what?" she asked. "That we both know what happened? Tell them about us? I don't think I'm ready to admit to my husband that I may be bisexual. I'm still trying to sort that out with myself. There are still things that I think I want to try, things I want to do with you, to you, but I'm still not sure. Let's keep this to just us for now. Maybe some day, but for now, you and me, well I want to keep things just you and me."

I kissed her. "I agree, I don't think I want to tell Bill about us yet either, and I have some exploring I want to do, but let's agree that we won't allow yesterday to be repeated. You and I can control what goes on with our husbands. We'll decide who is going to have sex with whom and when and where we're going to allow it to happen." I assured her.

"But we can still have our Tuesday mornings right? I mean, Tuesday will be our day of discovery."