Self Esteem Ch. 01

Story Info
A threesome between a Feminine Mistress and two ftm bois.
810 words
3.3
27.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian was a girl of many continuum's & spectrum's; she was for all practical purposes bisexual, though she preferred the word queer because she spat on the ideas of conformity. She was that type of girl, who loves to spit, an angry young femme who looked pretty punk rock. With her 3 inch platform boots with the union jack on them to her red fishnets and matching tattered dress she was ready to find her butch boi or submissive androgyne.

She was on a mission to go to her friend Jack's party, which is why she femmed up for the occasion. It would be a queer woman and transgender type gathering. The only solid rule though was no cis males without a partner allowed. Jack lived on 2000 High Road in apartment 126, but Vivian had to double check so she checked her phone before jumping in the car.

On the way there she sang along to The Offspring's song "Self Esteem," while driving along with traffic. She could relate to the song because it was about a strong, devious woman who knows what she wants, who people fall in love with, but that wasn't going to happen tonight...

"When she's saying all she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends.
When she's saying all (wo)men are like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend."

She parked her blue neon in a neighbors spot because most of the spots assigned to her friend were filled up by cars already. Union jack boots to the ground she strutted over to apartment 126 and rang the buzzer. While she waited, she buzzed with the energy in the air, and she was feeling a little bit wet, which made her buzz in other place. Let in Vivian is greeted by Jack by a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Jack was a short little thing so Vivian had to bend down so Jack could reach her cheek.

"So where's your date?" Asked Jack.

"I'm looking for one, know any androgynous cutie's looking to play?" she grinned back bubbly

Jack's face scrunches up as in deep in thought and she gives the one minute finger to Vivian, grabbing her hand opening the door and running across the room.

"Viv' this is Kenny and his little Johnny. They have a M/s relationship, isn't that right Johnny?"

"Actually I'm the leather Daddy Johnny has always wished for," answers Kenny, for Johnny.

Jack pets Johnny's head and he winces, Kenny smirks, and she winks. Vivian looks around and wonders if she is the only cis women here who doesn't have a shaved head here. Vivian eyes one girl with hair about a half inch tall and winks. She brushes her hands through her short, bobbed, reddish-orange hair and then looks back to notice that Kenny and Johnny staring at her expecting conversation.

"So where's your partner?" Kenny innocently tries at conversation.

"I don't have one." Vivian says, still looking around for people potentially interested in playing after the party.

"So hey, Jack told us about you and how you like boi's... What's your type?" Johnny adds.

"I like my boi's submissive and obedient. I like men who can admit to taking it in there holes...boi's who like begging are my type."

Johnny gulps obviously a bit intimidated and maybe turned on by Vivian and Kenny's forwardness.

Vivian looks straight in the eyes, "Let me guess you want to watch."

"No I want to bottom for you as well." Kenny replies.

"Let's get a room, I'm sure Jack is buzzed enough not to care if three out of these 15 people leave." Johnny chirps in, visibly flustered and excited.

Vivian and Kenny say goodbye to Jack and Johnny waits for them by the door, with keys in hand. When he see's them coming towards the door, he goes to open the door but Vivian rushes to stop him and opens the door for both of them. They thank her and she remains silent.

"Follow us, we already had booked a near motel."

"Okay, I'll call if I get lost,"replied Vivian as she walked to her car.

Kenny drove Johnny to the motel they chose ahead of time, for just the two of them. It was called The Bright and Sunny Inn, they were known for being pretty cheap , without being very sleazy and less drugs and thugs inhabited. They checked for Vivian's car behind them frequently, but an old turquoise neon is hard to lose.

Vivian was already plotting what would go down at the motel on the twenty minute drive to the motel. She wasn't planning on having two boi's to play, but rather to dominate sadistically. Maybe she would direct them to inflict pain and pleasure on each other...yes, that is what she would do.