Self Served a Webcam Adventure

Story Info
Live webcam masturbation.
2.2k words
4.13
25.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns on her computer and brings up her live web site. Typing rapidly she opens the site and scans to see how many are logged in and waiting. A record crowd tonight! Well, well her satisfied customers are telling their friends and her fame is spreading.

Not your average webcam babe, she looks much younger than her thirty something years with light red waist length curly hair and a lush woman's body with ample curves. She has a stunning smile with naturally rose colored full lips and bright shining blue eyes a light complexion with flawless skin that glows in the soft light. No skinny bag of bones she is a BBW and proud of it!

She smiles into the camera and welcomes all her visitors telling them in a breathless whiskey voice that she hopes they enjoy the show.

As she gets ready she is humming an old love song to herself, We Should Be Dancing in the Sheets by Lionel Richey. It sure sets the mood. Turning on the soft bedside lights she sprays her sage green satin sheet with her favorite perfume "Morning Dew" by Anne Oakley. It smells like a fresh summer morning, of lilies and lilacs. As she sprays the sheet and pile of soft sage green and deep rose pink pillows she describes the scent and tells her unseen audience how it makes her feel, hot and horney wanting to be fucked but since she is alone she must satisfy herself as best she can.

Playing to the webcam, she begins to remove her short black lace nightgown, sliding it down her right shoulder until just the tip of a breast with a soft pink nipple comes into view. She turns her back to the camera and pulls up the bottom of the black lace bending over and wagging her butt toward the camera she bends her head so it can be seen between her plump thighs, she smiles and blows the camera a kiss parting her butt cheeks with her long slender fingers tipped with long red nails, so her black thong can be seen and slaps her ass. Straightening up, she slides the strap over her left shoulder smiling toward the camera and pulling it all the way off, twirls it around like the ladies in the old burlesque shows did with a bump and grind that makes her buttocks quiver enticingly, leaving on only her thong.

She runs her hands up and down her body savoring the feel of her soft skin. The contrast of her long red nails on her pale cream colored skin creates a vision of pure sensuality. Twirling around several times slowly so her full lush body can be viewed from all angles, she smiles shyly into the camera she licks her lips and moans with another bump and grind that pushes her pussy toward the camera.

As she continues to rub and caress her own body she lies down on the bed and slowly begins to tease her audience with her fingers sliding under her thong, spreading her legs wide then pulling them back together again giving just a glimpse of her pussy. A light flash of moist pink lips can be seen briefly.

Turning so her butt is high in the air she slides her fingers into the straps of her thong and slowly wiggles it over her full firm buttocks. With her ass high in the air she looks over her shoulder smiling and bringing the thong to her nose and inhaling deep she licks her lips, leaving them wet and glistening.

Still on her knees she pulls her butt cheeks wide. A vision of her tight anus and pretty pink pussy is the reward her audience gets. The contrast of her light cream colored skin and the sage green sheet gives makes her red hair glow.

She smiles a sly smile over her shoulder and flipping over opens her legs wide. She rubs her erect clit with her fingers, and then she licks them and sucks them deep into her mouth.

Hefting the considerable weight of large right her tit in her hand, she gently pinches and pulls on her soft pale pink nipple. Making sure she is angled toward the camera she slides her other hand over her shaved mound and slips a finger over her erect clit into her dripping cunt and moans deep in her throat. Pulling her fingers out she licks them slowly savoring the sweet honey they are coated with. She then sucks them with a loud slurping sound. Her audience on the other side of the camera gets a clear view of her honey slicked cunt and erect clit.

Sighing, she reaches under her pillow and withdraws her favorite toy. Holding it up toward the webcam she describes the soft flesh like covering. It is a dildo 9" long and about 1 ½ "around with a butterfly at the base. Once inside her she will turn it on and it will vibrate, spin and rotate while the butterfly wings vibrate her clit.

She brings the tip of the dildo to her lips and licks it. Ummm she moans. She slides it into her mouth and turns it on to a low spin and sucks it in her mouth. The dildo pushes against the inside of her cheeks and looks just like a real cock being worked lovingly in and out of her mouth. Making sure her legs are wide open and her cunt stays toward the webcam. She pistons the huge dildo in and out of her mouth as she turns the spin up. Sliding it down her throat she moans. Her cunt begins to ooze with honey.

Using her fingers she lightly rubs her wet hard dark pink clit and slides her fingers in and out of her now dripping cunt. Holding her cunt lips wide open she wiggles and moans to herself. She has a beautiful pussy with full lips and a beautiful deep rose pink color. Not to big and neatly shaved giving it the look of a young girl's pussy. She takes the dildo out of her mouth and presses it against her cunt and moaning out loud begins to slowly insert it. Once she gets it firmly and fully in her dripping cunt she turns the dildo on a low spin.

Sighing she reaches down and pulls her full lush tit to her mouth and licks it, bringing her soft pale pink nipple to her lips and licking it until it gets hard, all the while smiling into the webcam.

Turning the dildo up, she presses the switch that makes the butterfly vibrate against her erect clit. The view of her erect clit being rubbed by the butterfly in camera range is spectacular. Honey drips onto the bed and makes the dildo slick and shiny.

Licking around her tit she moves it higher and pulls the now tight, hard pink nipple deep into her mouth and begins to nibble and suck on it making loud slurping sounds. She sucks the nipple deeper into her mouth and uses one hand to help her dripping pussy move the spinning dildo in and out, slower then faster and always deep and always within range of the webcam. She moans deep in her throat.

She begins to grind her clit into the butterfly and pistons the dildo in and out using her inside cunt muscles to move it, while her fingers hold her cunt lips wide open. The sound is an awesome slurp slurp accompanied by her loud moans, makes her hotter and causes more honey to flow from around the dildo and leak down the crack of her ass making a wet spot on the bed.

She takes a minute to reach up under another pillow and pulls out another dildo, holding it up toward the camera. It is a 9" long 1" circumference blue glass tube with pink knobs that look like bubbles all the long length of it. Just as she had with the other dildo she prepares it by licking and sucking on it, rubbing it against the inside of her cheeks poking it out making it look like she is sucking a cock with her mouth. Sucking it in and out slurping and moaning.

When she has warmed the dildo she holds its wet tip into her tight anus and begins to use her muscles to suck it into her ass. It clearly is difficult to insert the dildo into her tight ass even with all the honey that has leaked down onto it. With a deep groan she finally gets the glass dildo firmly up her ass. She wiggles her ass for the camera stroking her clit and cunt with her fingers and moaning while she moves the dildo in and out deep and fast.

She reinserts the other dildo into her hungry cunt and using her cunt muscles sucks the dildo deep, sets it back on spin and turns the butterfly back on. This time she turns the dildo in her cunt to vibrate too and the vibration is carried from her cunt to her anus.

Working the two dildos in and out of her cunt and ass she moans and wiggles, turning over so her ass is now in the camera for a close up. Using her muscles in her ass to move it in and out toward the camera, moaning her pleasure, letting her audience enjoy the sight of the dildo disappearing up her tight ass, then flipping back over so the honey dripping from her cunt runs down her ass onto the glass dildo making it slick and easy to slide in and out.

The dildos working in her ass and cunt are mesmerizing! The sounds of the dildos being pistoned in and out of her orifices and the sucking on her tit accompanied by her loud moans are a show all their own and add to the whole woman fucking herself action being played out in front of the camera.

She takes her right tit in her hand and licks the nipple again. She sucks on the side of her tit and leaves a nice large dark red hickey. Biting lightly she sucks it deeper into her mouth , alternating tits she gives both long slow licks accompanied by deep sucking and biting on the nipples leaving them swollen, red and erect.

As she fucks her own ass with her long slim glass dildo, fucks her own cunt with the spinning dildo, teases her clit with the butterfly and sucks and nibbles her own tit she moans louder and louder as an orgasm overtakes her and her whole body shakes. Moaning her enjoyment louder and louder she comes again.

She continues to suck her tit and fuck her ass and cunt and moan until she comes again with a violent spasm and a huge spout of woman cum shooting out of her cunt. She screams and moans and collapsing on the bed with the dildos still firmly inserted in her body with her ass high in the air so a clear view of her cunt and ass with the dildos is center of the camera and her wet well sucked nipples visibly throbbing.

On the other side of the webcam her audience, many of them return customers are impressed with her performance and satisfied that their money had been well spent. She will be on tomorrow same time, same place and give her all for the camera and her audience again.

As the camera shuts off, her lover who has been patiently sitting out of camera range stroking his12" cock comes over and flips her onto her belly looking to make sure they are angled sideways toward the camera he pulls both dildos out with a loud popping sound as her muscles reluctantly let them escape. and shoves his cock deep into her hot dripping cunt.

Reaching up under her he grasps her tits, squeezing and pulling on them he rides her like a wild horse, pulling almost all the way out then plunging in deep and hard, over and over again until she is gasping and moaning. Just before he explodes with an orgasm he flips her onto her back and pulls her around so her head is hanging off the bed and she greedily sucks his long thick cock deep down her throat as he buries his face in her cunt and bites her clit, then sucks her cunt and rams his fingers in and out of her cunt and ass as rapidly and deep as he can. As she has another violent orgasm she again shoots a thick stream of cum and screams as her lover greedily licks and sucks it all down.

Flipping her back around on the bed he rams his long thick cock firmly in her cunt as deep as it will go and begins to ride her again. In and out harder and deeper over and over until with a groan and shout he cums as she again shoot out a long stream of woman cum screaming her pleasure.

He doesn't mind her performing for her faceless audience as long as she only fucks him and fucks him well. As he slides his now limp cock out of her wet cunt with a plopping sound she slides down the bed and sighing with pleasure she licks and sucks him clean.

She is unaware that the camera is not turned off and his website was now zeroed in on her cunt and his cock as they fucked for his audience. Double your pleasure, double your fun, double your income!