Self Sub Susy Ch. 03

Story Info
An adventurous young woman.
2.3k words
4.51
33.1k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE

It was actually a very beautiful evening as I walked the path. If I looked down very carefully as I walked, I could easily read the small digital time display that was built into the front of the belt. I had timed things perfectly. It was only a little after 2:15 when I got to my release point. Shortly the remote would send the release signal and I would be free of the bracelets and ready to make my way back to my clothes. I walked a little ways up the trail and back so that I arrived at the trail marker exactly at 2:30.

Nothing happened. I tried to pull my arms away from my body, but the release would not open. I tried again and again and again, but my hands were not free. I looked down through my breasts at the clock on the belt. It was now 2:35. I would have to wait ten minutes before the remote again sent the release codes.

2:45 finally came, but at 2:50 my hands were still trapped. I wasn't yet panicking, but I was starting to feel real fear that something was going dreadfully wrong. 3:00 and 3:15 came and went and at 3:30 it was time for that final release sequence. At 3:35 I started crying softly. I was trapped.

No wait.... "Safety, safety, safety," I had backups and my backups had backups. I was going to be all right. There was a manual release button on the bottom of the release transmitter. All I had to do was turn it over with my foot and press the button. It was intentionally large just so you could do that in an emergency. Turning the unit over would trigger the punishment shocks, but since they were going to start to kick in eventually anyway, that was not a problem.

I carefully stepped off the trail a little ways back into the underbrush. The device was right where I had left it. It took a couple of tries, but I finally got it turned over and using the big toe of my left foot. I pressed the release button.

Nothing. No shock; no release; no nothing! I stared down at the dark box in the leaves wondering what possibly could have gone wrong. Then it hit me... DARK box. There was no little red power light. There was no time display. Even if the unit was off, there should be a time display.

O my God, the batteries were dead. How could that happen! I had never had problems with the batteries. I know I had charged the unit before I left home. I know the batteries said they had a full charge. They should have been able to last for days - or even weeks, but they were dead... and so was I.

Things were not going as planned. Instead of merrily heading back down the trail to retrieve my clothing and sneak back into camp, I was trapped in the trail bracelets with no way to release myself. No, that wasn't true. Because of W, my backups had backups. All I had to do was to sneak back into camp and get to the remote in my tent. I could then release myself. It shouldn't be that hard to get into camp, it was empty and Ed was asleep.

I didn't bother going back to where I had hidden my clothes because I couldn't do anything with them anyway with my hands behind my back. I headed directly for camp. This wasn't going to be too bad... except the automatic release sequence started at 3:45.

It was a good thing that I had decided to use the ball gag or I would have awakened the whole county when that level 5 shock first hit me. The sudden shock was all along the area where the chains touched my body. My nipples felt like a thousand bees were stinging them and the whole area between my legs from my slit to the top of my ass cheeks was on fire. When W had shown me what this was like with level 2, I had almost pissed myself. This time, I did piss myself and was very afraid that I was going to also shit myself before the pulsing stopped.

I stood on the trail gasping for air - or as much as I could gasp through the breathing hole of the large rubber ballgag in my mouth. Why had I set that to level 5? Each time the shock sequence pulsed, it would take one minute off the timer. After the fifth sequence, it would go to continuous until the batteries were discharged. I had 14 minutes until the next shock. I knew I couldn't get back to the camp in that time. Even if I walked very rapidly, it would take at least a half-hour or forty minutes. I could get there before the final torture, but I would be subject to at least four of the punishment cycles before I could release myself with the remote in my tent. I walked as quickly down the path as my chained ankles would allow, dreading with each step the coming punishment pulse shock.

But as I walked, and as the next pulse sequence time drew nearer and nearer, I also started to get wetter and wetter. My God, what was I thinking. I was going to be painfully punished and it was turning me on. Maybe I was more of a pain slut that I thought. As I walked, I let the sex sensations take over. The rubbing of the chain between my legs... the coolness of the night air against my wet cunt lips... the pull of the chain on my nipples... the idea of someone watching me as I walked naked down a public walking trail in a public park. Suddenly it was time. I could see that the time display on the belt read 3:58. The next pulse was coming,

This time I was going to be ready for it. I stopped walking and stood with my legs slightly spread and waited. I gave myself to the pulse... I gave myself to the pain and suddenly it was there. Again the thousand bees on my nipples and the fire between my legs. I leaned slightly back so that the chain was pulled farther into my slit in the front. I screamed into the ballgag as another thousand bees joined their friends by attacking my clit. I don't know how or why, but I was soaring close to an orgasm - and then it was over.

I had 13 minutes to get on farther down the path before it began again. My nipples hurt; my clit hurt; my slit and asshole hurt; and I was still at least a half hour from camp. The cycle would repeat itself at least twice before I could reach camp. I hurried along, wondering to myself if I could actually come from the pain next time.

I was just passing a little picnic shelter when the time display reached 4:11. The outer wall of the shelter had large poles sideways at about waist height to brace the uprights that held up the roof. They reminded me of the "leader's bench" back at camp. I wondered what it would be like bending over that bench as the punishment shocks tore through me. Without really consciously deciding to do so, I found myself leaning over the pole just as the first shocks hit me.

The bees were back, the fire was back, the pain was back, but as I imagined a large crowd watching me helpless and pissing myself in pain, a tremendous orgasm surged through me. It was like it began deep in my cunt and spread to the tips of my toes and the top of my head. It was a good thing I was bent over the post or I would have fallen to the ground. I wasn't sure how well I could get back up in the chains if I had fallen. It was a minute or two before I could straighten myself up again and get back on the trail. I wasn't sure if the wetness down my legs was from cunt juice or if I had actually pissed myself again. In any case, I had at least one more shock sequence before I got back to camp.

I was almost at camp when the next punishment sequence began. I hadn't been watching the timer, so it took me totally by surprise in mid stride. All I could do was scream into my ballgag and wait for it to finish. This time it was all pain. Perhaps that was because I hadn't prepared myself for it. Maybe it was because I hadn't given myself to it or thought about it. In any case, it was pure, agonizing pain that seemed to go on forever. When it finally ended, I continued down the path.

Camp was just over the next little hill. I had to remind myself not to try to run, but in fact to walk very slowly. I couldn't just walk into camp at the trail head by the bathrooms because I would be easily seen if anyone were up and about - like Ed. I decided to work my way through the woods to the area right behind my tent. It was slow and difficult and the twigs and stones on the forest flow dug into the soles of my feet, but I kept going.

Finally, I reached the edge of the clearing, but something was dreadfully wrong. My tent wasn't there! And the camp wasn't empty! It was totally full of RVs and tents like the busiest weekend ever. What had happened? Was I at the right camp?

I reversed my path and went back to the trail by the bathroom. The sign said, "Ed's Wayside Camp. Restrooms open to nature trail hikers." This was the right place. Could my mind just be playing tricks on me? Maybe some of the people for the weekend had come it very late - or very early. True the camp was full, but that didn't change the fact that I had to get back to my tent. I just needed to find it.

I stood on the path for a few moments and very carefully studied where I was with respect to where I usually pitch my tent. I then went back into the woods and made sure I was headed in the right direction for the right amount of distance. I again came to the edge of the woods. There was that pine tree that had broken off near the top in the big storm two years ago. And there was the oak with the metal hook driven in about six feet off the ground so you could hang your garbage bags up away from the racoons and skunks. That was my campsite. I was sure of it. But that was not my tent. And that was not my car parked in front of the campsite. I was standing there trying to figure out what was going on when the fifth punishment cycle hit me. Pain and panic are not a good combination. I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I wanted this to be a bad dream that I was going to wake up from, but instead it was a thousand bees and fire between my legs and the scratching of thorn bushes as I shook and quivered in the moonlight.

The pain passed, but not the panic. What was going on? Where was my tent? I could hear W's voice in my head, "backup plan A, backup plan B, backup plan C." I think I was down to about backup plan G. The only option was for me to wait for the cuffs to release on their own, get to my clothes, and then walk somewhere for help.

I knew that I had less that ten minutes before the batteries would go into their final discharge cycle, but I had no idea how long that cycle would last. It was coming in less than ten minutes. I had to get as far away from the camp as possible in that time.

I went back up the path walking as fast as I could in my chains. Despite the coolness of the night air, I was sweating. Maybe it was exertion. Maybe it was fear. I imagined myself falling to the ground writhing in pain, and as I did, I felt myself once again getting turned on. This was crazy. I was about to feel more pain that I had ever felt before in my life and even though I feared and dreaded it, I was getting turned on by the idea. What was wrong with me?

The time display in my belt moved steadily toward the 5:00 am deadline. At 4:59:30, I stopped and prepared myself. I had learned that if I gave myself to the pain, it wasn't as bad. If I imagined people watching me, it changed the pain in some strange, perverse way. I prepared myself and waited for the bees to strike.

As I stood silently on the trail, my legs spread slightly, my body trying to relax - just before the shocks began - I suddenly saw a flash of black and felt something begin pulled over my head. It was some sort of bag. I felt a quick tug of a rope or something going tight around my neck to hold the bag in place. Then just as the shocks began, I heard Ed's voice whisper softly and snake-like in my ear, "Hello SSSuzy."

END OF CHAPTER THREE