Selfies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

"Now Larry. Please now!" She whispered.

I whispered back from just below her breasts. "Not yet, beauty. Just enjoy."

I flicked my tongue across her stomach and felt it tighten. I got to her navel and swabbed it. She began to writhe under me. I let my hand brush across her crotch. I looked down. Fair, almost invisible blonde hair covered her vagina. I reached and let my middle finger graze the entrance. It was soaked.

Slowly, I opened the lips and began to stroke. She writhed even more and whispered "please, Larry, please."

But I wasn't ready. I wanted her ahead of me for the best of reasons. I slipped down on the bed until I was just above her vagina. I took one hand and moved her legs apart. They folded completely out. My tongue flicked across the opening. It was pink and oozing. I put my hand down and opened her. I took my hand and brought her vagina up to me. I found her clitoris and massaged it first with my finger and then with my tongue. I felt her breath coming faster and her hands tightening on my head.

She began to writhe more. She pushed my head down on her even farther. She began to shudder and a high pitched squeal came out of her mouth. "Now Larry! I'm cumming!! I felt her juices flood my tongue and my hand. I lapped at her and she came again.

"Larry please! She whispered, "Your cock!In me now!"

I rolled over and took my cock in my hand. Thank God, still hard. I slid into her; easy with her juices still running. I began to slowly pump in and out going deeper with each stroke. She rose to meet me.

I put my hands on those still plump buttocks but I could feel the gluteus muscles go to work. After about what must have been three minutes of steady action on both our parts I felt myself about to cum. Should I pull out? I couldn't if I wanted to. We were locked together.

"I feel you Darling! She cried. "Cum with me!" I did. Damn - I spurted like I hadn't in over a year. I pumped and she lifted and came and came. We both fell back away from each other, exhausted.

We both lay apart and quiet for a good three minutes. Then she slowly rolled over and cuddled in the crook of my shoulder. "Thank you Larry. Oh God. Thank you." She began to cry softly.

I took her face in my hands. "Amy, please - don't cry. Tell me what is wrong."

She lifted her head, I felt her hand creep down and hold my now flaccid little dick. "Nothing darling, nothing. I just - I never felt anything like that before."

I lifted my head. "Seriously?"

She nodded emphatically. "Never. I never had sex until my wedding night. We were in a motel about ten miles from this little town where I was raised and we really didn't have money for a real honeymoon. So, here we were. I knew Gerald was drunk. I drove, matter of fact. I went into the bathroom and changed into this little nightie I bought just for this night. I stepped into the room. Gerald was in bed with covers down and his hand on his penis. It was huge.

"He said 'come here, wife' and held out his arms. I walked to the bed and he grabbed me. He tore off my nightie and threw me down. He pushed himself inside me. Larry, it hurt so much! He grunted and came in about thirty seconds. He rolled off me and fell asleep."

"Oh God, Amy, I'm so sorry."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, that was it. He worked at a garage in town, not being quite good enough for a football scholarship to college. I worked as a waitress and finally got a job at the bank."

"Did your, umm, relationship get any better?"

She sat straight up in bed. I stroked her back. "God no, Larry! Twice a week he'd get drunk at the bar where he and his buddies hung out. He'd come home, go straight in the bedroom and call me to come in. Once when I didn't, he came out and threw me on the kitchen floor and well, raped me. My husband!"

She looked back at me and was crying. I pulled her back down. "Oh God, Amy! What did you do?"

"Small town. Big gossip. I finally just left. Went to Atlanta and got a job at a bank there. Then I filed for a divorce. He didn't resist it. Have never seen or heard from him since."

We fell asleep holding each other. I woke up when a flash went off almost in my eyes. I sat up.

There was Amy at the foot of the bed. "You were sleeping so peacefully - just had to take one. Can I take another?"

"Well..."

She jumped back in bed, pulled the covers all the way down, held her arm out and took yet another selfie. This one of both us stark fucking naked!

Man, trust is a wonderful thing. She giggled like a school girl and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on, but decided for now, it was enough. Besides, like I said. I'm sixty. So, I'm lying in bed, listening to the shower and I hear her voice.

"Larry, could you wash my back?'

Shit! I have half a heavy already. Who would have figured. I slid out of bed and into the bathroom. I have a tub, but right next to it a stall shower, large. She was standing under the water soaping herself. I opened the door and climbed in.

"You first!" She cried. She turned me around and soaped my back and then down both legs, taking particular time on my buns. Then she turned me around and started on my head, my face and my body down to my crotch.

She knelt in the shower, warm water running and began to soap my cock and balls. Erection! She looked up at me and smiled.

She washed the soap off my cock and stroked it until it was really hard. Then slowly, tentatively, she put her lips around the head and started to lick it.

She looked up at me as if asking permission. I nodded. She took more of me in her mouth and began to stroke the base with her hand. She began to pull on it with her mouth and lips. I felt it begin to rush in my balls.

"Amy! I'm cumming!" And I did. She kept sucking until I got small and had to brace myself against the walls of the shower. She stood and smiled at me bashfully.

"Would you believe, I've never done that before?"

I reached behind her and turned the shower off. "Really?"

She nodded, her blonde hair dripping around her shoulders. "Never."

"But..."

"Larry, the internet is an amazing learning tool."

We both laughed, hugged and dried each other off. She dressed slowly, I put on a pair of shorts and went into the living room. The dishes were both on the sink and still on the table.

She came out of the bedroom as I was clearing the last of the table. She was flushed and looked radiant.

"Larry, about what you said last night - or didn't get a chance to say."

I sighed and put the dishes in my hands in the sink. I looked at her across the kitchen counter. "Amy - obviously things are different than they were before dinner last night. I need some time to think about this. So do you."

"No Larry, I don't. I understand everything you said and I honestly don't care. I'd like to be a part of your life anyway you want me. I think I may be falling in love with you - but that's my problem. Not yours. But - I understand. What do you want me to do?"

I saw the tears starting to rise again. I came around the counter and took her in my arms again. "I want you to be happy, Amy. There is obviously incredible chemistry between us. We need to slow down, okay? Let's have lunch later in the week when we've had time to cool down and then, well, we'll discuss it, okay?"

She nodded, pulled away from me and moved quickly to the door. She went through it, closed it and I just stood there. Alright idiot - what have you gotten yourself into now?

o*****

But, it was not as hard as I thought. We did have lunch, both decided to cool things off a bit. I said I would coach her from time to time, but I hooked her up with a running group during the week and on Sundays. I kept track of her diet. Got her to take a yoga class three evenings a week that I paid for.

At the end of the first week I got a selfie of her. Naked. Two as a matter of fact - front and back. I got a hard on as soon as I opened the damned thing Next week the same thing.. But the progress was obvious and amazing. She was blossoming.

We had not seen each other in person since our lunch two weeks ago. I missed her. Had Herb make the bank drops. It was Sunday again. No football I cared about on television. Went through the Times with half an eye. I hadn't shaved since Friday morning. I was barefoot, wearing a sleeveless old running shirt and shorts with no underwear. I walked out on the patio...dammit! I have to see Amy.

I turned to come back in and the doorbell rang. Amy? I rushed to the door. Fucking Lorene! She was wearing a flowered blouse cut really low, and her small breasts were bursting out of it. She had shorts than barely covered her skinny ass and was wearing flip-flops.

"Hey Larry!" She called. "Was around the corner. Knew where you lived. Thought I'd come by and visit."

She waltzed into the condo and turned to face me. "Well, Don't I get a hello?"

I stared at her, still at the door. "Lorene. Well, this is a surprise. Did I miss your call?"

She flopped down in one of the wing chairs across from the couch. "I didn't call - you would have told me not to come. So, I came over to make up with you."

"Lorene," I walked over and sat on the couch. "We have nothing to make up about. We had a dinner together that did not turn out too well and so, that is that."

She stood and came over to the couch and flopped down beside me. "No, that is not 'that'!"

I scrunched to the corner of the couch.

"Lorene..."

She reached over, threw her arms around me and tried to force her tongue into my mouth. I had nowhere to go. She pulled her head back. I smelled booze. "Well, you could meet me half way."

Just then my phone which was on the table beside me tinkled to tell me there was a message. In a defensive move I reached over and grabbed it. I tried to move around Lorene and opened the phone. Amy. Stark naked. Gorgeous. Lorene grabbed the phone from me. I reached but she leapt up from the couch.

"Well!" She practically screeched. "Young girls sending you porn? Is that what it takes to turn you on?"

I got up from the couch quickly and grabbed the phone from her. "It's not porn and it's none of your fucking business!"

Before I could say anything else, she had pulled off her blouse, stripped out of her shorts and bra. She wore no panties under the shorts.

"There!" She shrieked. "You like 'em naked? Here I am!" She struck what I guess she thought was a seductive pose. Hands on hips, chest thrust out, Small breasts standing at attention.

I really did not know what to do. Truth? She really did not look that bad naked. "Lorene, please..." was all I could get out.

She took three steps and was on me. Wriggling her crotch into me, reaching up to kiss me again. She grabbed one of my hands and put it on her left breast. "Squeeze it Larry! I want you to hurt me!"

Okay! I got hard. Dammit! She felt it - remember, I had nothing on under the running shorts.

She smiled slowly. "Oh! There you are." She reached inside my shorts, still right up against me. She pulled out my cock and began to stroke it. Made it tough to back off.

Suddenly she was on her knees in front of me. My stiff dick was in her mouth. She was giving me a really great blow job. But no! This will not work. I took her gently by the head and pulled her off. She looked up at me, blinking.

"Wasn't I doing it right?" She asked. "Never had a complaint before."

I lifted her to her feet. "No, it really felt great. But Lorene - look - you are still fairly young, not at all bad looking. You don't need to do this."

"But - I love to suck dick, Larry. And I love to fuck. And I'm good at it. You have to admit that."

"Yes, you really are." I pulled up my shorts although my cock was still at half-mast. "But that is not me, Lorene. Sorry, it just isn't. Now please, get dressed and go home. I won't say anything and I trust you won't either."

She shook her head, turned away, put her clothes on and went out the door without a word.

o******

I walked out to the patio again. Jesus! What is wrong with me? So a skinny broad wanted to suck my dick and fuck me. And I sent her on her way. I had brought my phone out with me. I turned it on and up came Amy. She was slimmer, but not too much. In just a month? Incredible. But now it would start to get tough. She would plateau. She could not get discouraged. So I called. I'm a shit.

"Amy? Hi, it's - yeah. Umm...what are you doing now? Oh, really? Well, I was thinking about you - got the latest Selfie. You what? Oh. No, that's great. I'll be here."

Ten minutes later the bell rang and there she was. In a tight yoga outfit. Obviously we were not going out to dinner. She pulled me into the living room and down on the couch. Wasn't I just in this scene? She stood across from me and - dammit! Just like Lorene, less than an hour before, stripped in a minute. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her breasts at me.

"Well, see any changes - I mean you get Selfies. But how does it look live?"

"Amy! You are - are incredible. Amy, I've missed you - I just..."

She thrust herself on me and covered my face with kisses. "Please Larry, make love to me. Please. Larry - I even went on the pill. I want to be your lover - I don't care what comes next. Please."

Well, I also went on the pill. The daily dose "so you're ready when the time is right."

I lifted off the couch and took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She ran ahead of me and pulled the covers down and leapt onto the bed arms out to me. I slipped out of my shirt and shorts, jumped up in front of her, grabbed both breasts and kissed them fervently.

She pushed away and laid back. "Larry -it's been too long! But, don't I look better?"

I was sitting back on my knees staring at her. "You are so lovely. I am so proud of you. But you are due to plateau. Don't lose heart. The first weight loss is always the quickest. Stay with it, promise?"

She pulled me down on top of her. "As long as you will be here, I won't ever quit. Promise." She reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it inside her already wet vagina. We made love. I came - twice. Bless the little blue pill.

o*****

Six months later, Amy and I were having dinner together. At a fine restaurant. She had lost twenty pounds, her arms were toned, her breasts smaller but still incredible. We only got together about once a week and every time it got better.

The wine had been poured and I looked into her eyes. "Amy - I've come to a decision."

She acted as if I had slapped her. "What decision?"

I reached out and took her hand. "No! Don't panic! It's all good. Promise!" She relaxed. "I've talked about our age difference till even I got sick of hearing it. Amy, I've got maybe twenty five, even thirty five years of life left barring one of the deadlies."

She smiled. "At least that - and more."

"Well, if you'll have me - I'd like to spend those years with you. And screw anybody who laughs at us."

She teared up. "Larry! Oh God, I never hoped - I - are you sure?"

"Are you?"

"Yes! Larry Simmons, yes!"

"Hoped you'd say that. Called the kids today and they are on board. Sent them pictures of you and us together."

"Larry! You didn't!"

"NO! Not those pictures!"

We both laughed. Ate and drank and laughed through dinner. As the check came she asked the waiter to take a picture of the two of us. She smiled at me. "No, Larry - not a Selfie, okay?"

Okay.

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers