Selling Myself Jeff's Complaint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers

Katie's sixty minutes turned into the afternoon and I think by the time we parted, we both had a new appreciation and respect on the foibles of life. There was still one thing that gnawed at my sensibilities.

~...~

To say that Katie was dumfounded and embarrassed when I showed up at the brothel she worked in the following was an understatement. "What on earth are you doing here Jeff?" She asked as she nervously swept her eyes around the room. "You can't be here, it's not right. You have to leave before someone recognises you!" She was wearing the most hideously revolting hot pink and candy apple green ensemble you could ever imagine, and all perched on top of five inch CFM pink pumps. Now I don't know much about colour coordination, but this wasn't it, that's for damn sure.

"I'm not going anywhere until I to talk to you!"

A rough looking woman behind the counter grabbed my arm. "Listen pal, I don't care if you want to talk or fuck, it's still gonna cost you fifty an hour or until you pop!"

I turned to stare at the creature from the black lagoon. "How much for the rest of the night?"

"Jeffery No!" Katie screeched.

The woman seemed to step back and ponder. "You seem to be a man that could afford something better than this old piece of gutter trash, I have better looking, younger girls here that'll rock ya socks all night for five hundred, I'll even waiver the one pop rule!"

I had an overwhelming urge to punch the slut right where she stood, but realised that there'd be some great big gorilla standing in the wing to extract a high price for that mistake. "If I wanted something better then I wouldn't be shopping in this rat infested shit hole, now wouldn't I? So how much?" Katelyn just stood there and wrung her hands.

I could see the distaste on her face as she sneered back. "For you sweetie, two hundred, but no rough stuff, that'll cost you more."

I tossed two bills on the counter and grabbed Katie's hand to leave. "Where the fuck are you going?"

I turned around and snapped back. "You don't think I'm going to get my cock out in here do you? You never know what man could catch, don't worry she won't get damaged."

With that, I grabbed Katie's elbow and dragged her out of there and down the street. "Please Jeffery, slow down will you! These shoes weren't exactly made for walking, let alone running." She pleaded as she tottered alone beside me.

I slowed and then stopped. "You're right! You look like a fucking clown in that get up!" Looking up and down the street I spotted what I needed. Pulling her into the nearest clothing store, I told her to follow me and to keep her mouth shut. Sorting efficiently through the racks of clothing I spotted something I liked and pulled a nice creamy A line knee length skirt off the rack and slapped it into her chest. "Take that!" Next was a modest blouse with a high neckline and ruffles down the front. Katie said nothing when I picked up a jacket to match the skirt and then headed for the lingerie. I doubted by the look of the boob tube she was wearing and the sag of her thirty-six C cups that she had a bra on, I found a plain white lacy bra and bikini set, along with a pair of tan stay up stockings. "Here take these and get changed, I'll find you some practical shoes while you're at it."

When Katie emerged from the fitting room, she looked a thousand percent better. I handed Katie some bone coloured one inch heel cort shoes, and asked our assistant. "Do you have a bathroom and a little makeup she could use? I'll pay you for it!"

The assistant smiled and nodded, handing over a small compact. "Just through there!" She pointed in the direction down the back of the store. I handed Katie the makeup, "Get that stupid shit off your face and come back here."

While Katie was gone, I paid the assistance and when she returned she looked a treat, a little eye shadow and lipstick made her look like a million bucks. "Now that's what I'm talkin about!"

The assistant was giggling as Katie blushed. "I'm impressed sir; you certainly know your women's fashion. I'm also stumped that you pick all that to perfection in just under ten minutes. Remind me not to shopping with you." She giggled.

A look of inquiry got her answer, "You take all the fun out of shopping!" Katie and I were chuckling as I bunched up the clothes and shoes that Katie had worn into the shop, I pulled a fifty out and handed it to our assistant. "Can you burn these for us?"

The girl smiled as she tucked the bill into her bra. "It will be my pleasure sir and thank you for shopping at Willows."

Back out on the street, Katie looked the perfect fifty something housewife, when she pulled me to a halt, "So now what? You got me looking like a prim and proper socialite wife and mother, even though we both know it's an illusion."

"Now we find a somewhere quiet to have a drink and some serious conversation"

I sat across from Katelyn as she sipped her wine; she almost looked as good as she had before all this had started, she was right though, she had aged, but with the right makeup and clothes it was ten years in the last seven, not twenty. She looked dejected instead of happy, "Why am I here Jeff? Why the charade? We both know I'll have to go back to being what I am, all this is doing is reminding me of what I lost."

"Do you still want to take a shot at the title of repentant mother?"

"You mean seeking our girl's forgiveness? You know I do Jeff, I just don't think this is the way to do it. I'm done lying; I can't and won't lie to them. They'll see right through this disguise and laugh at me. I couldn't handle that Jeffery."

"I'm not asking you to lie, but you have to see that while you continue to whore yourself out they won't want to have anything to do with you. You need a change of employment."

Katelyn sighed. "We've been over this before, with my age, record and reputation, no sane employer will touch me with a forty foot barge pole. I'm stuck with what I am." Then she damn well started to tear up.

"For god's sake don't start crying woman; you haven't any makeup to repair your face." I tossed her my handkerchief to dab her eyes. "There is one possibility, you can try being self-employed?"

Katie squinted at me in disbelief. "Don't be stupid! I don't have any money to start a business, and even if I did, you trashed any possibility of acquiring any client worth a damn. It's no different than working in a brothel, even if I owned it. I'd just end up like Clare and the girls still wouldn't want to know me."

"Clare? Who the fuck is she?"

Katelyn shook her head. "The woman you paid two hundred this afternoon for my cunt, and then proceeded to belittle. I'm surprised she didn't haul off and slug you, no one talks to her that way, especially not the Johns. I have a feeling that when I get back there she'll have some particularly nasty client request for me to service."

"Ohhh you mean the maggot! Well she pissed me off, and don't worry, let her service her own lowlifes, you're not going back." I slouching in my seat and was circled the bottom of my beer glass on the coaster in front of me, not really looking at Katie.

"Look at me Jeffery! I have to go back; if I don't, then it's the back allies with Caroline and women's shelters. Is that what you want?"

I looked up to Katie with a smile on my face and she was obviously annoyed, I had to laugh and she sat back angry. "I see that you're locked into an ever tightening circle that will end up driving you up your own asshole. Hell you've had your head up your own ass for years, so I suppose you're heading in the right direction."

I needed her to do something first, before I told her my idea and I slid my cell phone across the table to her. "First of all get on that phone and tell the maggot she can go fuck herself."

Katie hesitated trying to work out what I was up to. "Do it Katie; I'm not joking!" To her credit, she did and then sat back.

"OK I've effectively just thrown myself out onto the street. If you haven't got anything better then I'm sleeping with Caroline tonight buster."

Katie glared at me, so I continued. "Who said anything about starting a brothel? I was thinking a little more along the lines of a coffee shop."

Katie sat there and thought. I could see the wheels turning in her head. "Ok! I'll give you that. I've been hammered into one way of thinking ever since this nightmare started, but it still doesn't help me with the finances, I still don't have the capital to start something like that."

"Maybe you don't, but I do!"

Katie stared at me , then blinked a couple of times, before she brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle a gasp, the recognition of what I was saying was worth the money I spent for her new outfit. "You do? Ohhh what am I saying, of course you do, but you mean that you'll help me get out of this god damn awful mess I got myself in?"

"I'll be straight with you. I'm doing this more for our girls than for you. If you want me too I will, unless of course you like fucking and want to stay where you are?"

Katelyn sat up and glared at me. "Listen buster! I went through menopause two years ago; since then I have zero libido, and even less vaginal lubrication, I go through KY like its going fashion. I try my best to get my customers off with a blowjob if possible, the only reason I'm still in the business is because I have no other option. If I was never to see another naked man or cock ever again then I would die a happy woman."

Chuckling I pulled some papers out of my coat pocket. "Look these over and let me know what you think. This is no free ride Katelyn! It will mean hard work and long hours. First up, I doubt you will be able to employ any permanent staff. The best you can do, will be have help come in during busy periods, but apart from that, you'll be chief cook and bottle washer, it's all going to be your blood sweat and tears."

"As for me? I'll be taking twenty five percent of the profits after tax as investment on my capital. If you want to end up owning the business outright, then I'll be taking another twenty five as repayment until the loan is repaid. If trade isn't good, I'll allow you to defer the repayment on the loan until business picks up again and you can support yourself." Katie read the document with tears in her eyes; dabbing constantly trying to see what she was reading. Finally she put the contract down on the table, her hands were shaking. "I ... I don't know what to say. Thank you seems so inadequate, I'll bear your children is redundant, I've already been there, done that. I'll be your sex slave for life? I doubt you want a fucked out wrinkly old slut like me. So it will just have to be a promise to never make you regret this most kind gesture! But my promise comes with a price tag."

"I can live with that offer! What's the price?"

"You have to allow me to hug you in appreciation whenever I want!"

"Damn woman you drive a hard bargain!"

"I had an excellent teacher." She grinned.

~...~

I met up with Michelle for dinner that night. Who the fuck's Michelle I hear you ask? Ohhh, she's my latest in a very long string of conquests, I'd been seeing her now for two months and I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but she seem to look a little different to me.

"You look ravishing my dear!"

"Why thank you kind sir, you don't look too bad yourself!"

After adjourning to my place and having one of the wildest nights I'd had in a long time, Michelle queried, "Wow! What was that all about, you were magnificent? I never thought I'd stop cumming, I might just have to repay the affection with a morning blowjob."

"I think I can handle that, there's nothing like starting off your day with getting blown by a gorgeous blonde bombshell!"

Michelle wasn't fooled, "What's happened?"

"Let's just say that I have put the last of my ghosts to rest!"

We lay there staring at the ceiling for quite awhile before Michelle spoke again. "Does this mean I get to stay a little longer than most? I kind of hope it is. I'm not stupid you know, in spite of the blonde hair. I know your reputation for changing girlfriends on a monthly basis. You're a damn good man Jeffery Summers and I was kind of hoping that we might have some sort future together. I'm not a jealous person, and I understand if you just want to play the field, I'm just asking if I could be there on top of the heap, rather than on the bottom."

"I knew then that what I had done for Katie was already paying off. "You're a good woman yourself Michelle Daniels! I think I have worn out my wandering ways, and maybe we can see just how far that future goes. I think I'll hang around home a little longer if you don't mind."

Michelle snuggled into my shoulder, "I don't mind one bit, in fact, I can definitely live with that!"

I drifted off to sleep plotting my next challenge. Operation restore mother and child! I knew it wouldn't be easy, but then nothing worth its salt ever is. It needed to be subtle, and for me that was the hard bit. I knew coming out straight would not sit well with the girls. Anytime I mentioned their mother, you could see the scorn on their faces, it was something that in the beginning I relished, but lately it had come to sadden me greatly.

I decide on a plan, and then left it to the gods to bless my idea. I had the local rag do a full one page article with photo of Katie looking every bit the clean cut business woman for the changeover of management of one up market coffee house and left it on the kitchen bench face up for when the girls came to visit. Hey, for me that's subtle! There was no mention of me being part owner or financier. As expected Tara, our eldest saw the article and nudged her sister Beth. Between them they conversed in low tones so I couldn't hear them.

They never mentioned the article but from a call I got from Katie a week later made me think it worked, "Katie! Good to hear from you, how's business?"

"Picking up in leaps and bounds, the new machines we put in were a good idea. I've never been so busy in my entire life. You were right about the long hours and hard work though. By the time I get home, all I want to do is fall in a heap and sleep. But all in all, I've never been happier; you'll have to drop in for a freebie sometime."

Then there was silence followed by a giggle, "God I never thought I'd be able to say that again without feeling disgusted with myself. I want to thank you for helping with the girls; they showed up here on Monday."

"Sounds like my plan worked a treat, the balls in your court; don't drop it!" I chuckled.

"I won't Jeff, I promise. Will you come for coffee so I can tell you all about it?"

"Be my pleasure Katie, I'll drop by Friday afternoon after work!"

"So what happened with the girls? What did you talk about?" I asked as I sipped my muguccino, I'm not one for a prissy little coffee cups.

Katie was almost giddy as she related her first sight of her daughters in over four years; I was a little surprised to say the least. "Are you kidding me? We didn't speak to each other, but that wasn't what I expected. The fact they came and acknowledged my presence was more than I could have ever hoped for. I told Susie not to charge them but they insisted, and even complimented us on the service. It's the first steps to reconciliation and I have you to thank for that." She then proceeded to hug me to death. What a man has to put up with in the interest of keeping the peace. Ohhh well someone has to do it.

Over the next year or so Katie recovered ground with the girls little by little. I have no illusions and neither has Katelyn that they will ever be as close as they once were, but I'm confident that there will be a friendship between them, if not mother and daughters then maybe a favourite aunt and nieces. I'm just relieved that after all this time, wounds can heal and fences can be mended, even if they don't look exactly as straight as they once were.

Then things got a tad complicated and if it wasn't for my close bond with Michelle, then it could have been more difficult than it was. Katie rang me one day and asked if I could drop by to help out with her tax and I agreed to pick her up after she shut up shop. I was just driving in when I saw a man take a swing at Katie and catching her right on the side of her face.

I leapt out of my car, she didn't cower and certainly didn't back off berating him, the volume of their voices carried in the early evening breeze. "You hit me again and I can guarantee it will be the last time you do. I told you before I'm not in the business anymore."

"You stupid fucking whore! Just because you own a shitty little coffee shop now, you think you're a born again fucking virgin? Once a whore, always a whore in my book! Sluts like you can never get enough cock, so give up the pretence, and I'll even make it worth your while...I'll pay double your going price, hell I can afford a spare fifty for an all nighter!"

Katie couldn't help but see me, and something in her eyes told me to back off and stay out of it for now. The fool had no idea I was standing right behind him waiting for him to raise his hand to her again. "You're the moron Robert, just because you're hurting now that you haven't got your precious escort business to line your pockets, doesn't give you the right to abuse me."

"Just because it was Jeffery that destroyed your honey pot doesn't give you the right to come here and harass me. You knew the pit falls of hiring married women, what did you think would happen when one of the husbands took umbrage at being cuckolded. I lost far more then you ever did, so forgive me if I'm not that sympathetic to your suffering."

I could see his rage; his body literally shook. "I have no worries about you or that fuckwit of an ex. A slut like you will fall again, and when you do I'm going to be there and fuck you up so bad that you'll wish that your precious hubby had killed you instead of divorcing you."

"Well I have no reason to feel worried then do I. I'm past menopause and have no interest in sex at all anymore, so the temptation that got me into it in the first place isn't there now. You weren't all that good even when I wanted it, so now I think you're just a pathetic loser that can't accept the fact that a better man fucked you over."

I could see the determination in Katie's eyes as she continued. "If my arse, cunt and mouth were to ever see use again like that, then there's only one man that has the rights to them, and I will tell you right now that I wouldn't expect nor need him to ask to use them, just so long as I could show my appreciation to a wonderful man." Katie was looking straight past Robert and into my eyes with a fiery passion that I hadn't seen in years.

"Yeah you think? Who's this big man then cumbucket? Who do you see as every woman's wet dream? It can't be your ex, he fucked you over, and will do again."

Katie just stood there and sniggered. "It is my ex-husband Jeffery Summers dickhead. He has more sex appeal and character in his little toe, than you have in your entire body." I have to admit that I was feeling quite chuffed by this time, and I was smirking atrociously.

"You think you're safe don't you. Well think again you dumb cunt." With that, he brought his hand up to deliver another back hand to Katie's face.

To give Katie her dues she never flinched while retorting. "I wouldn't if I you, you may not like the consequences!"

Robert held his strike for a split second. "Ohhh really and who's going to make me? You?"

Katie just giggled which infuriated Robert even more. "Ohhh heavens no! But Jeffery might have a something to say about it. He standing right behind you!"

Robert turned to be met by my fist, backed up by all of my two hundred pounds of solid muscle. Well that might be an exaggeration, but I was working out at a gym? Damn it, I had too, just to keep up with Michelle, she fifteen years younger than me and I needed any edge I could get or she'd have fuck me to death. My size tens to his family jewels finished any urge Robert had to procreate for the next six months.

Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers