Selling Real Estate has Advantages

Story Info
She was a divorced BBW and he could be a client.
2.4k words
4
25.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preparing for an Open House when trying to sell a home is no fun.

She'd been working weeks on it all. She first had to obtain the exclusive listing and then to prepare the family, get them to clean and prepare the yard and house and finally to get them completely out of the house from ten that morning until seven that night.

Advertise, paste leader signs and then post the route and the front lawn had been hard work.

She showed up early on the day of the showing and walked through the house before the family finally left. There were a few last minute details for her to take care of by herself when the family was gone. She went to her car and brought back paper towels, Windex and one of the new "Cover the odor" spray cans.

She took care of handprints with the Windex, straightened a few things and then finally went from room to room with the spray deodorizer. The spray she'd selected was odor free because she thought it bad form to insert a replacement smell even if it was spring flowers or some other odor.

At last she was prepared and took one last walk-through before going again to her car and returning with a thermos of coffee and her sack lunch. It was precisely ten when she doffed her jacket in the warm house and hung it carefully on a hanger in the front closet.

Eleven came and went without a single visitor, then twelve and one. About one-thirty a man in a business suit came up the front walk after pulling into the driveway behind her own car.

He was tall and good looking and he paused half-way along the walk, studied the house and the neighborhood then he seemed pleased and so she opened the front door and went to him.

She asked if he was interested in seeing the house and it seemed a full minute before he said yes. She provided her own personal introduction and then took his arm and escorted him inside. He didn't provide his name.

Once inside she closed the door and offered to take his jacket because the house was already warm. He slowly doffed it and she hung it too in the closet next to her own.

She suggested that possibly they should start in the back yard and he agreed. Moments later she slid the large glass door open and they stepped out. It was a large, freshly manicured rear yard with a good-sized swimming pool that had just been cleaned. The lawn and yard were clean because the family had no pets and the kids had put away all their pool and play toys.

He seemed pleased with the back and they went inside and as she slid then locked the glass door again she suggested a tour starting on the bottom floor in the kitchen. She emphasized the size and layout of the kitchen and then the utility room equipped with a sink, dryer and washing machine with more than ample closet and cabinet space. She opened the utility room door to the outside again and pointed out the heat pump for temperature control of the house then suggested they visit the garage later.

She asked him if he was looking for a new home for his family and the guy said that he was no longer married. She thought a moment and then confided that she too was no longer married. He asked and she told him her divorce had been complete a bit more than two years earlier. He expressed interest and said that was about the time his too had completed.

She asked if he had any children and he said no and added that he wanted a house in a nice neighborhood and wanted a place where he could work from home. She asked more and found he was a business and computer consultant. She was impressed.

Then she showed him the kitchen appliances so that he could see everything fit but explained the family intended to take them when they moved. He told her that he either already had or would buy new appliances if he decided to buy.

This was the first time she'd caught him checking her out and instantly felt self-conscious. She'd been heavier and thought she was still too heavy but she'd lost more than forty pounds and had to buy new clothes. The suit she wore was one of the first things she'd bought and this was her first time wearing it.

As they walked she noticed him focused on her breasts and then on her ass and sometimes he followed too closely. He was in her space and it made her uneasy and yet somehow aroused.

She turned then walked into the bathroom and discussed its merits as she checked him out. Even in the pleated-front loose-fitting trousers it seemed he too was aroused.

She preceded him from the bathroom and deliberately tried to add a bit of sway to her walk and felt the fabric of her skirt caressing her ass with each step.

The Dining room, closets and cabinet space were next on her tour. He looked in each closet and as he turned she noticed her walk must have influenced him because it definitely was an arousal and it had grown to more than average standards.

She felt warmth wash over her as she approached the stairs. She asked him if he'd like to go first but he insisted on following her. Halfway up the stairs she'd slipped on a step of the freshly cleaned rug and he was following so closely that she fell back against him and he caught her.

In his eagerness to catch her, his hands had at first traveled under her upraised arms and his hands had touched her breasts before he steadied her and then apologized.

She blushed and thanked him for protecting her from suffering a bad fall. He pointed out that perhaps she should be more careful when wearing high-heels on a stairway. She agreed and still felt the warmth and strength of his hands and frame against her. She'd also recognized the definite feel of his arousal against her ass. He was big just as she'd thought but she was still blushing from her clumsiness and felt embarrassed.

Upstairs she showed him two bathrooms including the master bath off the main bedroom but first she showed him closet space, built in cabinets and the two smaller bedrooms.

Finally in the upstairs she took him to the master bedroom and pointed out that the family had a king-sized bed and it still left ample room to walk around and the room was equipped with large walk-in closets.

He studied the bed and then remarked how it would be nice.

She was puzzled and asked what he meant. He said that he'd always thought sex in a large bed like it would be nice and then he looked at her and commented that a gal like her lying on it would definitely be a treat.

She wondered if that comment wasn't too intimate but asked as large as he was if he didn't have a bed that size.

His answer surprised her even further. He said he'd wanted one and wanted to enjoy the pleasure of it both for sleeping and for sex. He added that his wife was never into sex with him. He said that he'd always considered sex a staple of married life and when they married he'd been prepared for it but then found out she wasn't. She was still that way even when he got her the most aroused. Their doctor had told him some women just aren't wired for sex and his wife was that way.

When he'd finished she couldn't keep from commenting how terrible she thought that was. In a moment of weakness and confusion at the shift in topic she confided that her marriage had ended somewhat the same way except that it was her husband that wasn't interested.

He seemed to brighten at that and asked if she didn't think it was just him and instantly followed with the more personal question of how interested she felt about sex.

She couldn't back out now because she felt committed at least to an answer. She knew she should have never responded and let his first comment pass but now her eyes had drifted much lower and she was suddenly aware they were focused on his arousal and it seemed to be growing. That realization had her wetness growing and she knew that when he was gone she'd have to clean up.

She answered quietly that sex had always been one of the most important and interesting part of her life.

He asked if she missed it.

What kind of question was that because of course she missed it? Wasn't that obvious from her answer?

Again she felt trapped and told him that she missed it very much and then she turned to go downstairs and asked him if he'd like to see the garage now.

He followed again too closely and she was completely aware of him walking in her space behind her. It made her uncomfortable but kept her aroused as she walked to the utility room door again and opened it.

He followed her outside and down the steps to the garage then she pushed a button and an opener automatically raised the door. It was a spacious two-car garage and the water heater was located inside as well as an installed workbench neatly arranged. The family had all the tools necessary for upkeep of both house and yard. She tried to point out advantages of its type of construction but probably failed the explanation she thought.

She asked if he had any questions and then they returned to the house. Once inside again she asked if there was anything more he wanted to see in the house and he smiled. He was standing close, next to her, reached out then took her hand and pulled her close as he kissed her.

It was wanted, unexpected and probably wrong but she returned his kiss and in another moment he was holding her close and asking if she was willing.

Her answer now was simple as she walked to the door, opened it and turned a simple welcome sign around then closed and locked the door before returning to him.

At the risk of losing a sale and even more if they were caught they began undressing. He had only his shirt and tie off when he took over undressing her. His hands were warm, welcome and gentle but his kisses were demanding.

She wanted his touch but even more it was taking too long and she wanted something more as her hands found it and told her he wore nothing beneath the soft thin material of his slacks. The size and urgency of his need were apparent too and she needed it now.

She pulled him after her as she backed against the wall. He reached under the skirt of her suit and in a moment she felt the thong being moved aside and his warm fingers enter her. She struggled hard and finally gave up on his belt and used the zipper to open his fly and extract him. Her hands now closed around it and her throat made a sound that echoed in the room as he took the moment to fully open his pants and let them drop to fully expose it for her view. She raised one leg high and pulled him in and worked her body around his until he was in position and entered her. It was intense and perfect and she'd never felt anything that so perfectly filled her. He held at full depth as his kiss found her again and one hand teased and twisted her left nipple.

Now it was hard, fast and full out as he took her. It was nothing like she'd known before and he had her climaxing repeatedly and each climax seemed more necessary and urgent than the previous one had been.

He broke the kiss, moved to her neck and kissed it too before she heard him say how perfect her body was and how much he needed her. She was dancing on one leg with her back to the wall but suddenly she raised that leg too and wrapped it half around him as she told him to shut up and fuck her.

They spent an hour that way locked together and almost rabid with need and more need. She'd never been taken this way and his need was as great as hers. He'd always wondered if there wasn't a woman out there with needs that precisely matched his and now he'd found her.

When finally he filled her it was like a blessing she felt and he leaned hard against her as she wondered if they'd melt into a pool on the floor.

Minutes later he kissed her again and their tongues offered thanks until he pulled away and let her feet drop to the floor. She glanced down, saw it again and dropped to her knees. She started to thank him and then opened her mouth instead and began to clean him. It was like salted honey on her tongue and then it filled her mouth. She needed a lot more of this and continued until he was clean and drying.

He pulled her to her feet and thanked her before asking when she'd be through for the day and helped her dress again. Dressing her was a long time thing because he didn't want to release her body from his hands but finally she was presentable again and went into the bathroom to clean up and straighten her hair.

He heard the toilet flushing and then she was coming out again. He'd already dressed and kissed her again.

When he finished cleaning up and combing his hair she went in and sprayed the room, then sprayed the living room again so any visitors wouldn't smell the sex

She opened the door and flipped the sign again then returned to him and added her own touch to straightening his tie.

They exchanged phone numbers and addresses then made a date for the evening and he walked away but threw her another kiss as he climbed into his car.

It was a long but now filled day for her and she showed two families through the house before she packed everything up and headed home. He arrived ten minutes later and they didn't bother going out because he'd brought a Chinese dinner and they spent the evening eating in bed and extending their afternoon's pleasure. They were each hot and sweaty and fell asleep on sheets soaked in perspiration even though the night was chilly.