Selling the Ghia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

He was rolling one of them between his fingers as he talked. I smiled up at him as the early evening sun filtered in on us.

“I’m glad you like them, they seem to draw a lot of attention to themselves on cold days or when my shirt opens as I’m leaning over a car?” I laughed.

He laughed, “I didn’t know you caught me, I thought I was being so discreet. Do you know I went to bed last night thinking about sucking on your nipples? Never in my wildest dreams did I figure that I’d be playing with them a couple of days later. I love how hard they get.” He said as he continued to pull and twist them.

“ummmm that feels nice.”

So… you glad you decided to buy the car?” I asked.

“Oh yeah”, He laughed… “I sure am… I mean I wanted it anyway, but when you hinted at a blowjob, that was enough to close it even though I thought you were just yanking my chain. Hell, I jerked off twice last night just thinking about what it might be like and look at me today… I didn’t even last a minute before losing it again.”

“But I have to tell you, I really didn’t think you’d actually do it… I thought it was just a sales pitch, a great one by the way… I was blown away.”

“Well it was kind of a spur of the moment thing” I told him… I’d been drinking some wine, so I was a little loaded and after I talked to my boyfriend and he put the idea in my head… well, it just kind of came out I guess. I thought we kind of connected in some way… I don’t know how or why, it was just a feeling I had.”

“I really could tell you liked the car and that means a lot to me. I loved this car and have had some great adventures in it, I didn’t want it to go to just anyone. It had to go to someone special.”

I think this is turning out to be a nice way to say goodbye to it and a great way for you to be introduced.”

“Your boyfriend is pretty lucky, but ain’t he going too pissed if he finds out you took him up on his suggestion… or is he ok with you doing… this with other guys.”

“Oh… he’ll be ok with it. It’s not like I do this all the time either. He kind of gets off on this sort of stuff. He thinks of it as an adventure… it’s hard to describe, it’s not conventional, he’s not conventional… and I will tell him. I think he maybe fantasizes how it would be if something like this happened to him. He would be all over it.”

“Well, I can’t think of a better way to buy a car… this is just fucking awesome. Even without the blowjob, this is blowing my mind… sitting here smoking a joint on the beach watching the sun set with you and seeing these people walk by. They have no idea when they see me sitting here in this great car that a beautiful half naked woman is lying in my lap stroking my cock while I’m playing with her gorgeous tits… How does it get any better than that?”

“Well…” I smiled as I tossed the spent roach into the ash tray, turned my head to him and pulled his stiff dick down to me… “Maybe this will make it a bit better…” and I sucked his dick back into my mouth.

He moaned quietly and tilted his head back as I took him deeply into my mouth again and began to work on his beautiful dick. I just love sucking a man off, I don’t know if it’s a sickness on my part or what, but I’ve loved it from the very first time I ever did it. This guy kind of forced me to blow him at a concert and I swear I almost came when he came in my mouth. It was that intense.

I love how a dick feels on my lips and in my mouth. It just feels so sexy to me. I can feel how intensely he’s enjoying what I’m doing. I feel as if I’m in complete control of this big, strong guy when I have his balls in one hand and his dick in my mouth with my tongue wrapped around it. That is definitely hot to me. Especially if I’m high, I could spend all night sucking dick. I sometimes fantasize about being the only woman in a room full of men and I’m forced to suck all their dicks while the others watch and play with my body.

One time at a party in college, I had drunk a little too much and found a bedroom to pass out in for awhile. I was going through a period where I wouldn’t wear underwear. It felt really sexy to me at the time… actually, it still does. Anyway, so I was passed out in this bedroom and I suppose my skirt must’ve ridden up or something. Whatever the reason, I suspect that the guy who room it was must’ve come in, seen my pussy, checked me out and then went to get a couple of friends to show me off to and that started things off.

I woke up with this guy’s dick in my mouth. It was kind of dark, but I recognized him as one of my boyfriend’s roommates. I pretended to be still really out of it, but sucked him until he came. I didn’t know there were a couple other guys in the room with us watching. Almost as soon as he came, another one of the roommates came up and slid his dick into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his dick and blew him to. He pushed my shirt up over my breasts and began to play with them. By the time it was over, I had blown 5 guys, two of them twice while they played with my pussy and tits. One would blow his load and the next would step right in and slide his dick into my mouth.

I never told my boyfriend and the guys acted as if nothing had ever happened, but I knew every one of them.

So I really like oral sex… as I say, it’s probably a sickness. Topping it off was being here at the beach, not far from my house doing this in public. Anyone who walked by right now would get a view for sure… me lying on my back topless with this guy rubbing my breasts as I’m blowing him. That would the talk of the beach for sure… and I was excited beyond any control.

I started to moan a little as I twirled my tongue around this strange penis in my mouth. I liked it. He was in much better control now; this was going to be a good long session. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me intently as I did my thing. Watching my face and his dick buried in my mouth.

He had one hand on the back of my head and the other went from playing with my breasts to rubbing my belly. I was breathing a little bit harder, high from both the weed and sexual excitement. I was definitely red hot.

I slid his dick out of my mouth and began to suck on his balls, first one then the other. I stroked his wet dick as I was doing this, softly moaning while his hand was slowly working it’s way south.

He was being a little shy and that turned me on even more. I was going to let him do whatever he wanted, but he didn’t know that and I wasn’t telling him. He was going to have to take chances and figure it out.

I moved slowly up from his balls to the underside of his shaft, licking my way up toward the head and that magic spot just below the head. I wondered what must be going in his mind. This had to totally insane for me; it had to be so for him.

He starts rubbing the front of my bikini bottom in circles as his hand moves ever closer to my wet pussy. I don’t stop him. I want to feel that hand on me. His other hand is rubbing the side of my face as I lick and play with his hard dick.

He finally runs his fingers over my hidden pussy. I moan and open my legs a little for him, encouraging further exploration.

Opening my legs was enough of a signal, he begins to rub my pussy through my bikini… it feels heavenly. His breathing is getting faster again, he’s excited, but he seems to still be in control. I’m rubbing his dick against the side of my face as I stroke it. My eyes are closed. I’m concentrating on the hand rubbing me down there now. My pussy is swollen and ready. I hadn’t intended anything more than blowing Denny, but now… now I just didn’t know anything any more. This whole situation was just so sexy and crazy.

He places his dick back against my lips, I open my mouth and he rolls his hips so that it slides in. I grab the shaft and start stroking it as I roll the head of the dick around in my mouth rolling my tongue around its velvety softness. He moans… I look up at him but he’s staring at my bikini covered pussy. He must have been dying to see that most intimate part of me, but that was up to him. I wasn’t helping.

His hand left my pussy and slides over to rub around the sides of my hips. He found what he was looking for… the catch holding my bikini bottom together. His hand moves to the other side and finds the other one as well. He was trying to be discreet and I smiled to myself. He had no idea how hot I was… and that made me even hotter.

His hand moves back up and he starts rubbing my belly again. I started to suck his dick harder, making more wet noises as I bobbed up and down on it. This time as he rubbed lower, he casually pushed my bikini bottom ahead of his hand. I’m moaning as I feel myself being slowly revealed to his eyes for the first time. I feel it as the thin material is pushed over my pubic mound. His fingers twirl the downy soft hair there and then pushed the bikini further down revealing the top cleft and first folds of my pussy. I opened my legs even more and felt the bottom drop away finally revealing my most secret place. The cool evening breeze blows on my naked exposed flesh.

Denny moaned even louder as I sucked him deep into my throat… I think it was a combination of what I was doing and what he was seeing. I was totally naked to his eyes now and he was staring at my pink, open pussy. His fingers slid down and over my slippery folds. I moaned as a finger slid into my wet tunnel.

Losing control I turned and began to really go down on Denny, attacking his hard dick. I was stroking the smooth shaft as I twisted my head first one way and then the other with my tongue wrapped around the head of his dick, moaning the whole time as I bobbed on it, sliding it in and out of my mouth.

He responded by going crazy on my pussy, spreading it open and then driving his finger deep into me. He got a rhythm going and I matched it with my hips. I was moaning quite loudly by now and he was too. I slowed down; I didn’t want him to lose control. I was enjoying what his hand and fingers were doing to me.

I felt something cool brush across my blood engorged pussy lips and then the cool, smooth hardness as he slowly slid something into me. I moaned as he started to fuck me with an empty beer bottle. We were both out of control, lost in our passions.

He was losing control again and this time, I had no mercy. I could feel the head of his dick swelling and he was lost in what he was doing to my pussy.

My clit was engorged and I was so close to coming. I was starting to yelp and cry out as he slid the bottle in and out of my pussy faster and faster. He was only sliding in the neck and part of the shoulder of the bottle, but it felt big. His rough fingers were rubbing against my swollen clit every time he slid it in and I was getting to the point of no return.

He pulled the bottle out of my pussy and began to rub it again with his hand, he looked for and found my clit and started to rub it through its hood. He slid a finger into my pussy and found the back of my clitoris and gently squeezed between his thumb on the outside and his finger on the inside. He started to stroke the small shaft of my clitoris.

My reaction was almost immediate. I began to writhe on the front seat, I was crying out from the extreme pleasure he was giving me and I guess seeing my excitement was too much for him. I pulled it back out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face and then blew cold air on the head of his throbbing dick. It was a deep angry purple color and swollen to the point of bursting. I took him deeply back into my mouth. He groaned as the fresh load of come surged up from his balls, through his shaft and exploded from his dick into my mouth. I swallowed it and sucked more from him, urging it up his shaft with my hand stroking him.

He groaned as I continued to pump him dry and then it hit… like a silent train on a dark night, my orgasm claimed me without warning. He continued to stroke my clitoral shaft, I couldn’t take it, I had to push his hand away, it was far too intense. He covered my pussy with his hand sliding a finger into me as I came. I still had his cock in my mouth and I sucked hard as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

As the waves slowly passed, I came out of my pleasure fog. I lay there damp and limp for a couple of minutes. I looked up and Denny was lying back too recovering as well. I rolled over onto my side and looked at him. He was looking back down at me. I took his dick back into my mouth and slowly sucked him to full hardness again and then released it.

“That was incredible, Man you are beautiful Jenn.”

“Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it, we went a bit further than I intended, but it sure was intense.”

“Yeah, I’ll say… God that was just too intense.” He said almost breathlessly. “I can’t believe how every part of you is so incredibly beautiful… at least to me. I love your pussy. I should’ve bargained to get laid too. That would’ve been the best.”

“Well…” I smiled, “that probably wouldn’t have worked, I would’ve thought you were being greedy. A blowjob seemed pretty extreme at the time.”

“Can I at least take a nice close look at it?” he asked.

I smiled and groaned, shaking my head “Men!”

I contorted around in the seats. He leaned up against his door and looked around to make sure no one was around. When I got turned around, he took my legs and put them over his shoulders and pulled me up so that my pussy was only inches from his face.

“What a great pussy you have, I love it…” he used the thumbs on each hand to spread my outer lips and open me up and explore its mysteries.

Men just seem to be mesmerized by this most intimate part of a woman. He spent a long time playing and exploring all the folds of my pussy.

“Can I lick it?”

I shook my head yes… then I moaned out… “Don’t ask anymore… just do what you want!”

I knew that anyone who happened to look over at us would know exactly what was going on and that stepped up the excitement a few notches.

He bent his head down as I watched and his tongue flicked out and touched my tender, pink flesh. He was tentative at first. I didn’t think he ever went down on a woman before. His tongue would dart here and there, but never lingered. It was driving me insane, wondering were he would touch me. I was excited but not really worked up yet. He took a long lick, starting at the bottom of my pussy and ending up at the top. I moaned and arched my back in pleasure.

He looked down at me… “You taste really good, I wasn’t sure what to expect.”

“Is this your first time going down on a girl?” I asked.

He blushed slightly, but shook his yes’

A virgin… how hot is that? I thought!

“I’ll help you” I whispered, “just start out licking and sucking on the outer lips… that feels really good. You can even grab them with your teeth and pull on them a little, just be careful with your teeth… everything is pretty sensitive down there. I’ll guide you as you go.”

I watched as he started to lick and suck on my pussy, now I was wicked excited and began to breathe harder.

It felt so nice…

“Ok… now just slowly run your tongue up and down my whole pussy… yes… yes just like that. Oooooohhhh… that feels so good. I could feel shudders in my belly as he was getting me all worked up.”

I let him do that for a while and then continued…”Ok… now while you’re moving up, spread my pussy with your fingers and slip your tongue inside to lick the inner lips.”

I felt myself being spread open and ohhhh god did it feel good when he touched my tender inner pussy.

“Flick your tongue across them… Yes…. That’s it… faster…faster…. Oh god... nice, oh yes… perfect. Now combine everything and mix it up a little.”

He seemed to love what he was doing and he was doing it great. I was starting to moan my pleasure as he continued to lick and suck on my pussy. This was wicked hot for me. I’ve never directed anyone on how to go down on me.

“Oh god, you are doing soooo good. That feels fantastic” I moaned breathlessly.

My pussy was on liquid fire, my juices were flowing and it felt like it was almost humming with excitement. Denny was a natural. You have to like going down on someone to be really good at it.

“Man… do I love your pussy” he hissed, his face was wet with the juices from my pussy.

I took a couple of deep breaths to control my voice which was getting shaky.

“Ok, now I want you to move up to my clit,” I whispered breathlessly in a moaning voice.

“Use your fingers to pull my lips apart at the top of my pussy. That’ll force my clitoris out of it hood, just roll your tongue on it for now.”

He did as I directed and a fresh bolt of pleasure shot through me…

“Ooooohhhh yes… that’s it, slow… yes just like that” and I pushed myself further onto his tongue. I put my hands on my breasts and started to roll and pull at my nipples as I tossed my head side to side. This was too much, it felt so good.

“This is so fucking hot, I want to fuck you so bad” he whispered.

He bent down and began to use his tongue on me some more, I opened my eyes and he was watching me play with my breasts. I smiled and closed my eyes again, lost in the pleasure he was giving me.

“Slide a finger into me” I told him… he did.

“Ahhhhh yes… now another and twist them as you fuck me and lick my pussy.”

Oh god… it drove me crazy to feel my tender pussy being pulled first one way then the other as his tongue continued its relentless soft, wet pleasure.

I moved my hands down to his hair, holding his head to me.

“No… keep playing with your tits…” He ordered. “That’s so hot, I love it.”

I did as he asked… it was sexy I knew… It looked sexy and felt sexy.

I was thrashing about in the car now, moaning loudly, out of control. I was getting close and it was time for the last direction…

I looked at him through eyes hooded with lust, he had a smile on his face as he worked on me with his tongue, just the sight of it sent tremors through me. I was so close to coming.

“Ok… now… ohhhh god… mmmm uhhh…”

“Now what I want you to do is a combination of everything you’ve done so far and then force my clit out again and with the tip of your tongue begin to trace the letters of the alphabet on and around it.”

I was moaning and breathing so hard that I didn’t know if he understood or not. But he started to do as I asked and it was perfect.

I had a guy do that to me one time before this and it drove me nuts to have the tongue moving in what felt like all these random directions at the same time and always crossing back over the nerve center of my clit.

I was out of control, he was out of control and he was going wild on my pussy

I don’t know how far down the alphabet he got when the world started to close down to a circle. I came so intensely that I almost passed out. I had to push his head away. He just didn’t understand how sensitive a clitoris was during and after orgasm. Anything touching it is way too intense.

He watched. His face only inches away from my pussy as I arched and rolled while the orgasm claimed me. I pulled my nipples hard and squeezed my breasts as the spasms ripped through my pussy and body.

Finally, they began to subside and I was left in the delicious post orgasm afterglow trying to calm my breathing.

I heard the car door open and then I was pulled across the seats and lifted out of the car. Denny carried me to the hood of the car and lay me on my back there.

He leaned over me, his dick just touching the lips of my pussy. “I’m going to be greedy,” he whispered into my ear as his dick started to slowly spread my lips…

I bit my lip, my breathing getting faster again.

“You told me not to ask, just do what I want. What I want is to feel that beautiful pussy wrapped around my cock… “And with that he slid his dick into my pussy.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out Jennifer!”

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers