Selling the Ghia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,458 Followers

It was what I needed. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he started to pump into me. He bent down and kissed me on the lips and then slid his tongue into my mouth. I could taste my sex on him. I was a little surprised. Most guys wouldn’t think to kiss a girl who had just blown them. They’re a little weird about tasting their own come.

I kissed him back and as we made love on the hood of the car.

I met his every thrust and I moved my hips around as he slowly slid in and out of me.

He stopped kissing me and moved over to nibble my ear lobe, he started whispering to how good I felt, how tight my pussy was… what a fantastic body I had… all kinds of sweet nothings that are so nice to hear.

He told me how exciting it was to have me tell him what I liked. I was just moaning as he continued his slow steady thrusting. I loved how it felt to have my pussy ravaged by a new man.

I could hear cars passing on the street next the beach I could also hear the music and voices from the crowds at one of the bars nearby. But that was all background; mostly I could hear the blood rushing in my head as my heart pounded with sexual excitement.

I was high from the weed and the sex was great. Denny rode me hard; he continued to kiss me repeating with his tongue what he was doing with his dick.

What he had lacked in control earlier, he made up for now. He took long controlled strokes, moving side to side in a kind of circular motion that stretched me as kept up his rhythm. In turns out that he’s also an excellent kisser. He never lets up. I want this to keep going on and on. His hard sex invading my soft folds felt so damn good. I hadn’t had sex in a couple of months and I had missed it.

I lost all track of time. I knew it had gotten dark, there was streetlight casting some light on us here in the parking lot, but the lot was empty now except for us out here on the hood having this very public sex.

Denny held my arms over my head as he kissed me deeply. He started to pick up his pace and started kissing my face and then nuzzled my neck. I love to have my neck kissed, I don’t know the reason, but it gets me even hotter when someone does that. One of my erogenous zones I suppose.

He kept going lower and was soon sucking on my nipples, first one then the other. I was moaning and out of control. I was totally his to do with as he pleased now. He let go of my hands, but I kept them up over my head. He pushed my breasts together as much as he could and suckled both nipples at the same time. I loved it and moaned out my pleasure.

He was really beginning to get into it now too. He was breathing hard and moaning out his own pleasure. He stood up, lifting my hips and staying inside of me. I kept my legs wrapped around his back and watched him with lust filled eyes as he watched his dick sliding in and out of my hungry pussy.

I can’t believe I doing this to you here he said breathlessly… your pussy feels so good, so tight and warm. I feels like I’ve died and gone to heaven.

I smiled and squeezed his dick with my pussy and he groaned in pleasure.

Oh god, do that again… that felt fantastic.

It did feel fantastic, When I squeezed, I felt every bump on his hard dick as he slid slowly into me. It felt like I was squeezing an iron rod, he felt so hard.

Oh god, you’re delicious He breathed.

He pulled his dick totally out of my pussy. I looked down and it was only just outside, but not touching me. He was looking at my spread swollen pussy in the dim light; I knew how it looked like that. The outer lips spread open like butterfly wings, the inner lips spread too and my soft, pink tunnel just barely open. It was an invitation to pleasure if there ever was one. I squeezed my pussy muscles and it closed and then opened again as he watched.

His dick was twitching and I moaned out my frustration, I felt empty and unfinished. I needed him back inside of me. I needed his hard dick, I needed it badly. I moved my hips toward him trying to impale myself on his hard dick. I only succeeded in feeling the soft head part my lips before I fell away again.

He chuckled, “You want something?” He teased.

I bit my lip and shook my head as I rolled my hips and writhed around on the hood of car.

“Tell me what you want” he teased as he rubbed the head of his dick against my open flesh.

“Denny… I want your dick. I want to feel you inside me, fucking me. Please… FUCK me!”

You mean like this and he slammed his dick back into me burying it to the hilt and then pulled it back out again.

I arched my back and almost screamed out my pleasure… this teasing was taking me to a new plateau.

YES, that’s what I want… do it again.

Tell me he teased

Fuck my pussy I hissed, fuck my soft, little pussy with your big hard dick… Do anything you want, just fuck me some more I moaned. I need to feel your dick.

This time, he moved it slowly into me. I arched my back in pleasure as he came fully into me. Then he just as slowly started to withdraw again, I scratched his hips as he pulled his dick out of me again.

I groaned when I felt the emptiness, I looked at him standing there smiling at me.

“Denny!” I cried out… “Stop teasing me!”

He smiled down at me… “You’re going to have to beg Jenn if you want any more dick.”

I smiled up at him… “Really… is that what you think? I think maybe I have a different plan.”

I started to rub my breasts and pull at my nipples. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he watched me. I reached down and started to touch my pussy. I tossed my head with a moan as I rolled my clit back and forth between wet fingers.

“Oooh… that’s hot.” He breathed…

“Ummmm, it is… I don’t think I’ll need you to finish tonight, I think I can take care it myself.” I breathed as I unwrapped my legs from around his waist.

“What!”… He laughed, “You sly bitch… oh no you don’t. You’re not leaving me like this.”

I closed my legs laughing… “What’s the matter? I thought you were tired or bored or something… don’t worry I don’t need you to finish up, you can get dressed. I’m sure one of the guys in the bar over there can give me a ride home.”

He pushed my legs apart, “No, no… I was only playing… I still want to fuck you.”

“I’m not going to let you in unless you give me a good reason to…” I teased.

“Oh yeah, we’ll see about that!” he hissed and he placed his dick at the wet entrance.

I squeezed tight and rolled my hips. He couldn’t get in. He pushed my legs further apart and trapped them, but I clamped my pussy shut and he was having trouble trying to slide back into my nice warm pocket.

“Oh come on Jenn, I’m begging you.”

I only giggled at his frustration.

Then he got an idea, he bent down and started to lick my pussy. I tried to keep it clamped tight, but it felt too good and I started moaning and rolling my hips to what his tongue was doing. His tongue slipped deep into my wet opening and then up to my hard clitoris.

Quickly, he brought me right to the edge of an orgasm with his tongue. I was starting to see stars when he stopped, stood up and quickly slid his twitching dick back into me. I groaned at the sudden invasion. We were both serious again and it didn’t take more than a dozen strokes for me to stiffen my whole body and then lose myself in another orgasm.

I grabbed his ass and pulled him toward me driving his dick deeper into my pussy. I came with his hard dick still buried deeply inside of me. I rolled my hips and screamed out my pleasure as he arched his back trying to drive himself yet even deeper into my soft clenching flesh. He stayed with me the whole time, he didn’t come… but he was damn close.

When I came back from that foggy place an orgasm takes you, he was looking down at me with eyes that almost glowed with lust. He started to fuck me again, long fast strokes. I moved with him, trying to help to finish him off as well. He leaned in and roughly sucked on my breasts and then just as roughly kissed me. He was moving his head this way while he kissed me and as he attacked my soft pussy with his dick.

He leaned over and whispered breathlessly in my ear that he was getting close and that he wanted to have me finish him with my mouth.

I nodded.

He took a few more slow strokes and then pulled out and stepped back. I sat up and slid forward on the hood of the car. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth and started to suck his dick for the last time. It didn’t take long for him to start crying out that he was getting ready to come. I pulled him more tightly into me. I felt him tighten up as the first spasm hit him

I was so into it that I never heard the car pull up until the lights shone on us.

I didn’t stop, I should’ve, but I didn’t. I kept sucking Denny’s cock as he came. I had my hands on his ass and he was playing with my breasts as he shot his load down my throat. The car kept its lights on and whoever was in it watched everything.

When he was spent, I fell back onto the hood of the car released his member as I did. He slid it back into my pussy and took a few long strokes until his dick got too soft to be able to work any more. He pulled his limp, spent member out of me and stood up.

Hey, turn off the god damn lights Denny yelled to whoever was in the car.

The lights stayed on, but a guy stepped out of the car.

Hey Denny, we were just checking up on you man… we thought maybe the car broke down on you or something… looks like or something and he laughed.

It was Denny’s roommate and as it turned out, the friend who came by to look at the car and some other guy. I didn’t look at them. I just sat on the hood of the car looking at Denny.

Hey guys, just shut off the lights for minute… Ok.

They did and Denny whispered an apology to me. He got his shorts from the car and went over to talk to his friends. I lay back on the hood of the car coming down off the sexual high I had been on. I didn’t and wouldn’t tell Denny what a rush it had been to me to have his friends watch me finish blowing him.

I was still tingling, I knew that they could see me lying naked there on the car, there was enough light from the streetlight. A minute later, the lights came on again. The car turned around and left.

Denny came back and offered me another beer and apologized again for his friends. I just waved it off and told him not to worry. Those are just the risks of doing thinks like this in public.

"So what did they have to say?" I asked.

Well he laughed; trying to pick his words carefully… they were impressed to say the least. They were trying to talk me into letting them have a shot at you. I told them there wasn’t a chance of that though.

I just smiled, he took it as agreement.

Denny put his beer down, went back to the car and rummaged around. He came back a minute later and snapped of picture of me lying there nude with my legs spread on the hood of what was now his car.

I didn’t object.

We finished our beers pretty much in silence and I told him it was time for me to get back home.

He asked if he could get one more picture of me standing next to the car naked. I smiled and agreed. I understood souvenirs.

About a month later, I received an email at school from him telling me how much he was enjoying the car. Attached were the 3 pictures that he had taken of me. He told me that he hoped I didn’t mind, but he had framed 8x10’s of these shots and he had hung them in his workshop, but not to worry, he doesn’t show them to anyone. He wrote that his favorite was the one of me on the hood of the car. I could see why, it was actually a kind of nice shot but was totally revealing.

It shows me lying on the hood of the car straight from the front. I’m lying kind of crossway but my open pussy is facing the camera. Every detail is there, my swollen nipples as well. My breasts are flattened on my chest making my nipples appear even larger than they really are and I have a small smile on my face as I look into the camera.

Years later, I saw him driving by, he stills owns the Ghia… and it’s still beautiful.

I sometimes wonder what kind of deal would get him to sell it back to me.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,458 Followers