Semi Cyber Sex

Story Info
Surprising his girl at her computer.
855 words
3.63
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walk in, I see her typing away on the computer, headphones on, oblivious to my approach. It's just too good an opportunity to pass up. I move up behind her, put one hand across her eyes:

"Galen!" she shouts, just about coming out of her chair. I laugh, and tilt her head back, leaning down to kiss her. Lightly at first, and then more deeply - she tastes like candy.

My hand moves from her eyes, caresses her cheek, and I can feel her hands, on the back of my head and on my chest. She's wearing only a t-shirt and panties, and my hand begins to explore her breast, cupping it and moving upward to her nipple. I feel her hand stroke my cock through my slacks, feel her shiver as her nipples harden. I grow hard myself.

We begin to strip, her much quicker than I. With one sweep, her shirt lands on the floor, then she busies herself with buttons and zipper. A few moments later, and I'm standing naked in front of her, suit spread out over the floor.

She leans forward, holding my balls in one hand, gently squeezing and stroking. I can feel her rapid breath on the head of my cock. I groan as I feel her lick the head, as she takes as much of me as she can into her mouth, and put my hands on her head for balance. Her sounds mirror mine, as she takes me to the edge of orgasm, slows, holds me there for what seems an eternity.

"I want you to come in me."

Then her pace increases again, fucking me with her lips, and I come into her mouth hard. She swallows as much as she can, choking a little - a bit escapes from the side of her mouth. She leans back, catches that bit on a finger. With a smug smile, she licks it off her finger.

I settle myself in front of her, between her knees, and pull her forward in the chair. Her turn.

Her pussy is wet with arousal and anticipation; the scent renews my erection. Two fingers of my left hand stroke upward on her labia, spread them slightly. I lean in, begin licking at her lips, running my tongue lightly up one side and down the other. Several cycles of this, my fingers continuing their motions, and she's squirming in the seat, fondling her own breasts, pinching her nipples. She's more than wet enough now; I insert to fingers of my right hand, begin fucking her with them slowly. My tongue moves upward, circling around her clit, being careful not to put too much pressure there. I hold her arousal high, but try to keep her from climaxing.

"Please...please..." her words trail off into a sound of need.

It's time. Very gently, I touch her clit directly with my tongue. Her breath catches, and she arches her back, coming hard, shaking. I seal my mouth over her pussy and catch as much of her juices as I can, still licking lightly, as her spasms pass.

She collapses back into the chair, panting harshly. It looks like I'll have to give her a few moments to recover. I raise up, take her face in my hands, kiss her, wait for her to be ready. She stands, turns, kneels on the chair - no time to reach the bedroom. She looks back and smiles.

"Like this. I want you in me right here." I smile, run a finger lightly down her spine, laugh.

"Sounds like a plan."

I run my cock along her slit, position myself. With one smooth motion, I'm inside her, as deeply as I can reach without hurting her (or myself). She gasps, and I feel her gripping me, her hands clutching on the back of the chair. Withdraw, and thrust again, her coming back to meet me, wriggling her ass. A rhythm begins, not too fast; we're both enjoying the sensations too much. Her cunt feels hot and moist; a velvet glove just removed from hot oil.

"You feel so good inside me....God, it feels so good," I hear her whisper.

We begin to quicken the pace, her moving back against me, me thrusting as hard as I can. Neither of us can speak coherently - our minds are occupied with sensation. I reach around, feeling for her clit - I want to feel her come while I'm inside her.

Faster now, her heads thrown back, her sounds become animal, and I feel her cunt convulse around my cock. Her climax sets off mine, and I come inside her, feeling only the need for faster and deeper. We finish, breathing harshly, spent.

"Wow," I say - that's the best I can come up with, at the moment.

She laughs, straightens up. I wrap my arms around her as she twists to face me.

"That's a good way to put it," she says as she leans in for a kiss, one I'm more than happy to provide. We rest there for a time, content in each other's closeness.