Semi-pros Ch. 01

Story Info
Three college girls want a photographer to help them get started.
3.7k words
3.93
27.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See this story for the background to the story below.

________________________________________________

It was February at the all female teacher training college were I worked as a technician. After the costs of Christmas had been paid for, the bank balances of many of the students who were all females between eighteen and twenty-one were getting very low.

I had worked there for a couple of years since I left university at twenty one. My role was officially as a CCTV cameraman observing lessons, though I had expanded it to be the official college photographer and web site manager. The students all called me Uncle Hans and I was very popular with the girls being the only young male on the staff apart from the chaplain.

In general, about a third of the girls were gay, a third mostly uninterested in sex and a third straight. The straight girls used a farming college and a postgraduate university both a few miles away as a supply of men friends.

My nineteen year old friend Roanne was planning a trip around Europe over the Easter holiday with two of her fellow second year students and needed to pay the deposit on the trip.

"We need to find some money." Roanne said to her roommate Jane. "Whenever we have dinner with the guys from the university, they are always happy to pay provided that we sleep with the afterwards. How can I get them to pay for my holiday?"

Jane had just read how Brooke Magnanti (Author of the Belle de Jour blog) had financed her doctorate by working as a call girl. "Why don't you advertise the pleasures of your body round the university? You could get paid for what you usually give away free?"

"That's a great idea, but I'll need some photos and a web site to promote myself. I'll ask Uncle Hans what he can do for me."

The next day, Roanne came to my office and told me what she would like me to do.

I agreed to take a few suitable sexy photos of her provided that we took the photos at my house rather than on the college premises.

"How much will you charge me? I'm broke at the moment, but can pay you in kind."

I had already screwed Roanne a few times over the past year and knew that what she had in mind would satisfy me fully. "OK, for every hour I spend working on the photos, I want to spend an hour in my bedroom fucking you."

"Does it have to be the bedroom? I remember how your house is great for a good fuck in every room... even the garden once it's a bit warmer. I'll never forget you taking me from behind while I was leaning against your apple tree last summer, then screwing me on your kitchen table with my legs falling over the edge."

The next Saturday, I picked Roanne up from the college about eleven in the morning.

"Your time starts now"

We drove to my house where I had bookmarked a load of pages on the internet where escorts and prostitutes were advertising their wares and Roanne noted the sort of photos she wanted taken. She insisted that she didn't want her face to be seen.

At one o'clock we turned the computer off and went to the pub up the road for lunch.

"That's two hours of shagging I owe you. Do you mind if I pay in instalments? We can have a few drinks then you can take me back and plant your todger in my cunt to get me in the right mood for the photos." We stayed in the pub until we had both drunk enough alcohol to remove our inhibitions.

Back at my house, I lit the fire, and once the logs were blazing, I turned to find that Roanne had taken off her jeans and was about to of pull down her pink lace panties through which I could easily discern her light brown thatch which had been trimmed into a Brazilian landing strip. Once she had removed her trainers, the panties joined her jeans on the floor. "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." She reached over and undid my belt and zip. As my jeans were sliding down my legs, she pulled her sweatshirt over her head revealing the pair of small, pert breasts that I remembered from the previous times that we had fucked. My underpants were snagged on my erection so she unhooked it and pulled them all the way down.

"Come on... quicker. I need that monster inside me, right now!" Roanne lay on the sheepskin hearth rug in front of the fire and parted her legs to I could see the reflection of the fire in the moistness of her glistening mingue.

I lay on top of Roanne and plugged my dick into its waiting receptacle. It slipped right in, and although in common with her roommate, Jane, Roanne has a very slack cunt, she used her muscles to squeeze my cock. "Do you like that?"

"Mmmmm." I couldn't say much as I had one tit in my mouth, sucking on the nipple.

The other tit was being fondled by my left hand, while my right hand was tickling her clit. In reply, she clenched the muscles in her twat again.

I gently nipped the nipple between my teeth. Roanne sucked a lungful of air through her mouth as I pounded my cock into her cunt. She caressed my scrotum as my helmet repeatedly collided with the neck of her womb and my balls thumped against her arsehole. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! YES! I'm cumming! Yes. Yes!" Ripples of contractions swept up her cunt causing me to cum as well as she milked me of my jism.

We lay there in front of the fire for a few minutes until we had both recovered.

"Let me get the camera. There's nothing sexier than a recently satisfied woman."

I took a few photos of Roanne's naked body glistening with sweat in front of the roaring flames. Her neck and chest were flushed pink. "Turn your head so I can't see your face." I took some more, and they were the best photos of the session.

"I'll get my bag and put some sexier clothes on." She took out a pretty blouse, push up bra and short skirt and I took photos of her sitting on a chair looking up the skirt with no panties getting in the way. Then some of her going up stairs from above so the camera looked down her blouse, showing as much cleavage as possible. Several of her only wearing only lace bra and panties wherever possible showing as much skin as we could manage.

By now, it was six o'clock. "Let's stop there and I'll work on the photos on the computer overnight and bring them to you in the morning."

"Oh, no. I reckon that you've been working for five hours, and I still owe you for four and a half. If we both work on them this evening, we can fuck for the rest of the night. I know very well that you are capable of cumming at least half a dozen times in an evening from the time that you screwed our entire netball team. I've still got two holes you haven't fucked yet today. Shall we get a start?"

I put more logs on the fire and the flames heated the room.

"I'm too hot now." Roanne removed the few clothes she had on, and helped me out of mine. She knelt on the floor facing the sofa and collapsed over it with her bum in the air. "Two holes -- take your pick." I chose the lower one with her juices seeping from it and slowly pushed my cock into it. After a few thrusts, it was suitably lubricated so I pulled it out and instead stuck it into her arsehole. It was about as tight as most girls' cunt is, though her sphincter was much tighter. "Use your fingers on my cunt."

As instructed, I put my thumb and two fingers onto her twat while using another finger to tickle her clit. I could feel my fingers through the wall of her anus stroking my dick.

Roanne's breathing got a lot heavier until it turned into gasps and yells as I coaxed her into a violent orgasm.

I went into the kitchen for a bottle of wine and two glasses. Where I washed my knob in the sink and dried it on a teatowel.

Roanne followed me. "I still owe you about four hours of fucking. Do you want it in one session or would you prefer a quickie every day for the next couple of weeks?"

"I still need to cum. I haven't had an orgasm for the past half hour."

"You poor darling. Go and sit on the sofa and I'll see what we can do about that."

I sat on the sofa with my hard-on in my hand and after she had been to the toilet, she knelt in front of me, dipping her head down until her lips encompassed my helmet. She gripped my shaft as she fed it into her mouth. Her tongue lapped round the head as she slowly sucked the entire length deep into her mouth. Her tongue transferred to licking the underside of my cock until my balls started spasming and I shot my load down her throat.

"Is that better, Hans?"

"Yes, but how about you?"

"As you well know, I'm permanently in the mood to be screwed. Though let's look at the photos and I'll look forward to a good rogering when we're through"

I turned the computer back on and we cropped, edited and selected the best dozen pictures then we went to bed about which nothing more needs to be said.

The following day, Roanne wrote the wording for the web pages while I took the words and pictures and compiled them into the HTML code for her web page.

The main photo was one with the fire glistening on the sweat on her torso with a "click here to enter" arrow pointing at her pussy.

Roanne was very happy with the work I had done and I was pleased that she still owed my five hours of fucking which she paid back in several sessions before Easter.

The web site was a success and her 'business' was soon earning her several hundred pounds a month mostly from post graduates at the university plus a handful of punters from the town and neighbouring villages.

Late in March, Roanne's roommate, Jane and her classmate Sharon decided that they too needed more money and would like to be part of the business so we all went to the pub where I explained what needed to be done and what my charges were to do it.

I had enjoyed screwing them both in the past and they had enjoyed it as well, so they readily agreed to my terms.

When we had got back from the pub, a little drunk we went to Roanne and Jane's room. "We know from what Roanne is earning that we'll be able to move out of this college residence and move into a large flat in town." Jane explained "We'll rent a four bedroom apartment or house so that we can have a double bedroom each plus a room for entertaining Johns in. Because of what you're doing for us, you can be our first guest and we can have a foursome with you!"

"That sounds wonderful," I replied. "Let me know when you want to take the photos and I'll reserve some time for you both.

"I suppose you want to take a deposit beforehand. I'll go to my room and get it." said Sharon as she left the room.

A couple of minutes later, she reappeared wearing her dressing gown. "Me first." she said as she dropped the gown to the floor revealing that she was now completely naked under her dressing gown with her long blond hair cascading over her medium sized boobs. "Lie on Jane's bed and close your eyes, please."

I lay down on Jane's bed and closed my eyes. Six hands unzipped, unbuttoned and pulled off all my clothes. I heard the sound of other zips being undone, giggles and clothing falling to the floor. A mouth pressed against my lips and passionately kissed me. Another started giving me a blowjob. I could tell by the long soft hair falling around my groin that it was Sharon. While my left hand which was outstretched to one side made contact with a very moist pussy with a piece of string hanging down which I recognised from the soft curly down as belonging to Jane whose completely shaven pubes were starting to grow back.

That meant that it must me Roanne who was kissing me. Sharon's oral technique was so good that I soon lost control and erupted in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it

"Is he hard yet?" I heard Jane ask.

"He was ready for us as soon as I'd pulled his underpants down." replied Sharon. "He couldn't wait any longer and came in my mouth. If you're patient for a few minutes, he'll soon be ready again, but I want him to fuck me first while I'm still in feeling horny. You can have him soon.

Sharon straddled me and put my cock amongst the curls of her blonde pussy until it touched her moist lips, which pushed down on it until it slipped right in. She bounced up and down on it making noises that proved that she was enjoying having my dick in her cunt.

I opened my eyes to look at the wonderful vision of a blonde beauty being fucked by me. Her breasts were jiggling as she rode my cock to ecstasy. I reached up with my right hand and pinched her left nipple. My left hand was still tickling Jane's labia. "Sorry." I apologised to Jane as I moved my hand from Jane's cunt to Sharon's.

Jane kissed my nipples as I tickled Sharon's clit. Soon Sharon was mewling with pleasure until I could feel from the convulsions in her cunt that she was cumming.

While Sharon was catching her breath, I asked "Did I hear that Jane was next?"

"Yes please." Replied Jane quickly. She laid beside me on her bed, face down and placed a pillow under her groin. "Now on top if me, I love spoons." I rolled on top of her with her bum under my weaponry. I put my hands under her large but still firm tits. "I've got the painters in so you'll have to endure the mess or use my bum hole.

"Why can't I enjoy both?"

"No reason at all if you can put up with a little blood, but I would advise you against going down on me." She pulled the string and wrapped the tampon before putting it in the bin. I slipped my cock into Jane's mingue with no resistance and started pounding away while meanwhile rolling both nipples with my fingers. The slaps of our bellies colliding said more about our eagerness than the gasps and pants we were both making. I kissed Jane's neck where is meets her shoulder, sucking on it hard enough to have given her a hicky as she became more and more aroused. Jane responded by wiggling her bum.

I couldn't stop myself and ejaculated about a pint of cum into Jane's cunt.

"I'm feeling left out." complained Roanne as she sat on her bed waiting for me to be free. "Remember this?" she asked as she pointed to her snatch "and what I most enjoy having done to it?"

Indeed I did remember and I walked across the room to where she was sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs wide apart. I bent down and kissed her, running my tongue round the inside of her lips. I dropped to my knees and licked her all the way down her throat before changing my attention to her perky little titties whose engorged nipples became the target of my lips and teeth.

My right hand had dropped to her lap and first two, then three fingers played with her pudenda, my thumb tickled her unsheathed clit. "Find my G-spot, Hans." I pressed my two inches of my middle finger against the top wall of her cunt. "That's it!" I moved my finger slightly. "That's still it!" Roanne is one of those lucky women whose G-spot covers most of the inside of their snatch.

My tongue had found its way down to her clit by now. Licking her clit sent shivers through her body and she loved it. My nose carried on massaging her clit while my tongue lapped round her outer lips then her inner labia.

She laid back on the bed with her legs stretched out on top. "Fuck me, Hans, I'm more than ready for you." Her coochie was hot, moist with her juices and my saliva and smelt musky. I laid myself on top of her kissing her mouth again and my eager prick slid into the wide tunnel it had evolved to fit. "Now put your thumb up my arse." Roanne bucked as I rammed my equipment into her slit.

I looked across the room to where Sharon and Jane were kissing. "Come and join us." I suggested. Jane came over and started kissing Roanne whereas Sharon planted one of her tits in my mouth.

"I think Roanne's coming to the boil." said Sharon "and you haven't cum inside me yet this evening apart from my mouth."

Roanne let go and came with a shout. The convulsion of her vaginal muscles as she came was enough to trigger my own orgasm.

Sharon grabbed my arm and led me to the wall. She used her gymnastic training to hold her hands round my neck while wrapping her legs round my waist. As she slowly relaxed, her body slid down mine until my erection was just below her slit.

She slid down slightly further as my tool slid into her moist cunt. She dropped a leg to the floor so that she was supported by one leg and my cock

I leaned forward and kissed her neck while reaching round and kneading her right breast. Sharon's breathing got heavier and as I pounded my loins against her quim she started moaning. "Fuck me, Hans... deeper... faster... That's so good. Don't stop!" Her body started shaking and ripples of contractions ran up and down her fanny, stimulating my willy inside until it was too much for me and I joined her in ecstasy.

After the overused caverns of the other two slits I had enjoyed, Sharon's tight VJ felt more normal and I was glad she had let me fuck it for a second time that evening.

Cumming so soon after I'd unloaded inside Roanne surprised me. Did I dare try it again or risk embarrassing myself? "Who wants me again?" I asked.

They all said "I do."

"Give me fifteen minutes to recover and I'll see what I can manage."

We chatted about their plans to go round Europe during the holidays and how they were going to pay for it while demolishing another bottle of wine.

Jane complained "It's been nearly two hours since I had a dick inside me."

"That must be some sort of a record." replied her roommate.

"Miaaou! You can be such a bitch, Roanne!"

"Well, it's common knowledge that the only reason you wear knickers is do keep your ankles warm. I'm going to let Hans screw again me again while he's still got some spunk left. You can have him when he's all been used up."

Roanne pulled over a chair and rested her upper body on the chair. Her ass faced me again, and dared me to bust it wide open. Putting her petite hand between her legs, she grabbed my shaft and guided it into her. I was up to the challenge. I could feel her milking my cock with her muscles, the squishy sounds of pussy in rhythm with the pumping of my cock. When I couldn't take anymore I exploded within her loose cunt. She practically purred with delight.

I sat on the chair and Jane sat on my lap facing away from me. She asked "Am I the only one who you've only bonked once tonight?" I nodded "Well, stick it up my poop shoot and we'll all be even."

I was still soft after fucking the others in such quick succession so Jane used her hands and mouth to raise the dead and as soon as I was hard again, she sat back on my lap, guiding my knob into her back passage. One of my hands reached round and massaged her clit while the other squeezed a breast. She lowered her bum onto my knob which slipped in until it met the resistance of her sphincter.

"Fuck her, Hans, you can do it." said Sharon as she came over to kiss me.

"Will somebody pass me the lube, please? It's on my bedside table." asked Jane.

When Roanne had passed the tube, Jane leant forward so that I popped out of her and squeezed a dollop on my helmet, and then sat back and I slipped into her. This time, my dick didn't bend as it went into her arse but squeezed through the constriction. She bumped up and down, and with the help of my hands massaging her clit, achieved another orgasm although that was probably helped by Sharon having her tongue down her throat and Roanne nibbling her tits.

"I haven't used your back door yet, Sharon."

"And you never will you bugger. That hurts too much especially with a prick as thick as yours. My specialities are boob jobs and wanking blokes off with my hands. You've already received one of my speciality blowjobs this evening."

"You've cuminside us all twice," said Jane "when can you take the photos?"

"How about next weekend?" I should have filmed our foursome. That would have raised a few bob on the internet!

To be continued...