Semper Fi Brothers and Wives Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn's taming of CPL Cindy.
3.6k words
4.14
25.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to the smell of coffee and the happy humming of my Lovely wife Dawn. I recall a wonderful dream. No, actually it was not a dream. I really had returned home to experience what promised to lead into a wonderful weekend with our best friends Cindy and Dan:

Walking with Dan into our trailer and its bedroom, it was more than slightly erotic to see Cindy's combat boots beside my bed, with her olive drab t-shirt slung onto the floor with them. Knowing that Cindy never wore a bra, my cock was instantly hard having a topless woman in bed with my wife Dawn who always slept naked.

This was soon confirmed as Cindy stated that she had to pee before heading home. As she climbed out of bed indeed topless, she also tossed aside the blanket. As I checked out Dan's wife's sexy little breasts and protruding nipples, Dan was clearly enamored with Dawn's large soft milky white breast that his wife had conveniently uncovered for him.

While Cindy closed the bathroom door, Dan looking for something to break the silence, told Dawn about Cindy's surprise weekend. With a great deal of awkwardness, Dan suggested that she bring a swimsuit, skinny dipping is only allowed by neighborhood rules after dark. He quickly added, "If you have a bikini, topless is fine. ... then, a, you know, the bottoms can be, a, removed after dark."

Dawn, with a tease replied, "Topless? But Jim is the only man who has seen my breasts." This stated while her beautiful breast being in full view had caused all his stammering. "Oops!" With an act of innocence she pulled the blanket up; "I guess now that you have seen one breast, I could go topless. But, isn't skinny dipping nude? You would see my completely bald, shaven pussy! I could never grow hair back by this weekend. Without hair, even my pink pussy lips are exposed."

This comment from Dawn about her shaved pussy continued to baffle me, she had refused to shave it for over a month. The love making between Dawn and I, which had followed this experience, soon filled my mind pushing any other pondering aside. I was excited to start my day and to talk over our weekend plans with Dawn. She was indeed in a good mood, placing my breakfast on the table. Breakfast even though it was almost 2pm. This had been one of the rougher weeks of military training. We were in the middle of a classified class that had us on mid-shift. I was ready for it to end and ready for what the weekend might bring.

Sitting down to my fried eggs and sausage, Dawn wondered if I would like to see all her shopping and what she had done while I slept. I did indeed, but I asked her to sit and talk with me first. I was not clear on exactly everything that had gone on or if we were on the same page as to what this weekend might entail.

Eight hours earlier, while Dan and I worked on his car in the drive way, Dawn was waking to Cindy climbing in bed with her. Dawn now began rehearsing their conversation for me while I greedily ate up my eggs and every word she said:

"When the covers were pulled off of me, I woke up to Cindy standing beside the bed looking over my body. She was very appreciative making me feel so good about myself. Removing her boots and shirt she crawled in bed beside. Rolling me onto my side, she snuggled up behind me. I could feel her pointy breast against my back, and her camo pants rubbing roughly against my ass. It was very oddly erotic, I was wishing she had a cock under those pants. With a hand cupping my breast she began talking to me:

"Your breasts are wonderful, so big and soft. Dan would love to feel your breast, suck your puffy young nipples. I feel so bad at times about what I cannot give Dan. I had some experiences while I was young that have made me feel like I always need to be in control. Being almost 10 years older than him, I feel more like a mom than wife at times. Dan is too sweet to refuse me. He has even tied me up a couple of times, as I get excited, am about to cum, I get scared. When I tell him untie me now, he does. We both end up disappointed.

He fantasizes about Marilyn Monroe, while I am Bettie Page. When we watch tv, he loves the young, curvy blondes. Blondes with long, soft, curly hair. At least on their head, he has asked me to shave my pussy. Having to shower with other women at times, I think it would be uncomfortable for me. Women Marines are many times not the most feminine people. He has dreams about making love to beautiful, young, soft, curvy blondes. We have begun talking about our fantasies, about swapping with you and Jim. Makes for some wonderful sex for us.

His Birthday is coming up in a month and a half. I want to give him a week of coming home every night to the beautiful blonde sex kitten of his dreams. Could you spend a week at my house? Would you fuck my wonderful husband? Would Jim give you to his friend for his birthday?""

Dawn recounted how her pussy was so wet by the thought. She could not talk, could not answer. They stayed there in bed, holding each other. Dawn kissed away the tear or two that were on Cindy's cheek.

It was at this point that Dan and I entered. Dan with a proposition of his own.

Looking into my eyes, Dawn asked "What do we do? This weekend that they have invited us to, it is a holiday weekend and you will get an additional day due to changing back to day shift. We have four days. Shall we go? How far do you want to take it? Do you want to consider swapping for a week if it goes well?"

Looking over at the living room couch, stacked with several shopping bags, I replied "Seems you like the idea. I would guess that last week's pay check is in those bags. I would guess that the items in those bags will be making a certain Dan's cock very hard. Care to model for me what you bought?"

With a very sexy smile, Dawn teased, "I would rather wait and model them for you this weekend. I would rather make a certain Jim's cock hard along with Dan's."

I pulled her to me, kissing my sexy wife passionately. Her breast felt wonderful in my hand. I could easily see what Cindy was talking about. Cindy was very sexy in her own way, but Dawn was a complete babe. Lifting her into my arms I carried her to our bed. The same bed that Cindy had held her and propositioned my amazing wife. Funny how other's appreciation of your spouse can give you a renewed appreciation as well.

Removing her blouse, I took the time to look at, adore, and kiss her beautiful breasts capped with the adorable puffy nipples that Cindy had recently held. As I began removing Dawn's shorts, I saw her sweet pussy, once again freshly shaved. Teasing her "Quit shaving for your husband, but decided to shave your pussy just for Dan?"

As I began licking Dawn's thighs, making my way up to the most wonderful pussy ever, she explained: "At the drive-in when I felt Cindy's full bush, I was jealous. The four of us have been flirty for months. You especially get Cindy very excited, I do not think you know just how horny you make her. Other girls can tell, we can smell it. In high school, the girls acted and smelled different when you were close. As close as we have been coming, I knew that we would soon be altogether, nude. I did not want to be the little girl with the bald pussy standing beside the sexy mature Cindy and her full beautiful bush.

Cindy made me feel good. Feel good about my big chest (always considered myself fat chested), my curves (everyone knows you are supposed to be skinny as a rail), and about my pretty little bald pussy. I had no idea that Dan wanted to fuck me, or even found me attractive. I always thought he was just flirting with his best friend's wife to make me feel good. Speaking of feeling good, quit teasing me and lick my pussy! Oh, Yes. Tongue fuck my bald pussy. Yes, yes, lick my click, Oh FUCK yes."

Dawn definitely has a wonderful pussy. She tastes so good. I love licking my way up her soft thighs. licking and tonguing her pussy is why I have tried to keep her pussy shaved. Licking between the folds of her pretty pink pussy. Circling her clit with my tongue, running it down her slit, all the way down to her asshole. I could lick, suck and tongue fuck her all day. But just as she does today, just when Dawn's hips start bucking and the sounds of ecstasy fills my ears, her hands grab my head.

First she pulls me harder against her pussy, then starts pulling me up on top of her. "I need your cock. I need your big cock, stretching my pussy. I need you, I need you to fuck me. Fuck my cunt!"

I cannot deny her. I cannot even delay. It has taken years to learn how to keep from pushing my cock in, within a few thrusts shooting my cum inside her wonderful young cunt. It is such a pretty and young cunt. Being less than a year older than Dawn, it amazes me to watch as I slip the head of my cock into her pussy. Shaved so smooth, being so innocent and loving, I see my throbbing, veined, hungry cock part her delicate flower. If not older, my cock certainly is not as innocent. Will I be able to handle watching another man's cock pierce her little pussy? Can I watch his cock slamming deeper and harder into my Baby's cunt? Afterwards, can I look past his collapsed body to her pussy, her still stretched open pussy, dripping his cum down over her little asshole?

I can no longer think, I can only push my own cock into her sweet pussy. She is my own little piece of heaven. Dawn's amazing little cunt is always so warm, so wet, so tight. Whatever the stresses of the day may be, they are lost and forgotten as I push my cock deeper into her wetness. The only distraction from my own greedy sexual bliss is listening to the sounds of her own pleasure. I listen intently to her moans, hopefully becoming higher pitched and higher volume into what can only be described as a scream. This is when I know that she has passed sexual peak, passed a small orgasm, she is now in nothing short of sexual ecstasy. We have achieved a point of mutual satisfaction.

I allow my animal passions to take over. Whatever I do fulfilling my own lusts, she screams "yes." My cock slams hard and deep into her cunt. Her pelvis rises to meet my thrust. Her screams of "yes" are echoing my own grunts of passion. Her hands grip my ass, pulling me deeper and harder into her. Her fingernails piercing the skin accentuates the point as she screams at me "Fuck me harder, damn you! Fill my cunt with your cock! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

I lift the ankles of my ex-gymnast up over my shoulders. Pushing deeper and deeper with each forceful and passionate stroke, I feel my cum pulsing up from my balls. Feeling the head of my cock opening her cervix, I push. I hold this position. My muscles convulse, injecting stream after stream of cum into her womb.

Our Friday class, which actually started an hour early, Thursday 10 pm, was limited to a quick review and a test. We were headed home starting our weekend before 1 am Friday. I was afraid that this would actually be too early. As the weekend was yet a surprise for Cindy, Dawn was taking care of all the shopping, and packing. This included sneaking over to Dan and Cindy's house while we were in class. She was to select and pack clothes for Cindy to wear this weekend, as few and as skimpy as possible were the suggestions that I had made. As Dan pulled into our trailer park, I was hoping Cindy would have our van back, parked in the driveway, and all packed.

My wonderful wife was far ahead of me as always. I need not have worried as it was all as I had hoped. Stepping into our trailer with Dan and Cindy close behind, my lovely wife met us stepping out of the restroom, freshly showered (and shaved I suspected), wrapped in a towel. As this was a weekend Dan had invited us on and was surprising his wife with, we looked to him to explain to Cindy what we were doing. He was not much help. He stammered and stuttered. Partially, he did not know how Cindy would react to him making their bedtime fantasies a reality. Additionally there was the distraction of my lovely wife, who had an extreme crush on, wearing nothing but a towel. Her breasts pushing up over the top and her ass cheeks viewable from the bottom was definitely a distraction.

His attempt to get our weekend started was limited to an effort to talk Dawn into climbing into the van without getting dressed. Blowing him off, Dawn took charge: she tossed me a bag with the last of her things with instructions to put it and Dan into the van. "Cindy and I will be riding in back. Alone! And we will pull the curtain if ya'll don't stay up front minding your own business." Dawn continued in assuring Cindy that she would explain everything to her. Cindy was visibly excited, as indicated by her nipples poking thru her olive drab t-shirt. But she still had no idea why they were at my house in the wee hours of the morning, much less where we were going for the weekend.

In short order I was in the driver's seat with the van running and Dan riding shotgun. Dan's eyes were fixed intently on the front door fearing that Dawn would emerge fully dressed. Though she was not bare assed naked, nor still clad in nothing but a towel, she did not disappoint Dan in the least. Dawn appeared with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, looking just as she did during her high school years as a cheer leader, and a completely adorable little, pink, baby-doll nightie. Knowing my sexy wife, I was sure that she was not wearing panties, even if they are normally part of the outfit. Even as a cheerleader wearing her little skirt, she would only put on panties seconds before running onto the court or football field. Had me wondering if a breeze would be giving Dan a quick look at her shaved pussy?

A half a second later, Cindy came around the corner. Still wearing her camo pants and combat boots, she had removed her t-shirt. It was beginning to seem to me that Dan's tough little NCO and wife removes her shirt when she wants to announce that she is a woman also. During working hours she is all business and hides any aspect of being feminine fearing it is a weakness. As she approached even closer I could see that she had washed off her make-up which she wears to hide her cute freckles. Seeing her and my wife walking along holding hands had my cock hard as a rock. They certainly had a Marilyn and Betti thing going.

Our hot wives climbed into the back of the van. We could hear them talking, though we could rarely make out the words. Had to suffice with just adjusting the rear view mirror, playing the voyeur. Each passing street light or headlights from a passing cars gave me an instant hard-on seeing a bit clearer view of our wives reclining in the bed. My parent's van had been wonderful in high school. They had bought it and set it up with a bed in the back for hunting and camping. I had always thought that I had found a purpose for the van that they had not been aware of. As I aged, I began to wonder just how innocent my parent's actually were. Did they make love in the van? Would they be shocked by the use of their van in our plans for this weekend?

As we reached the highway, I began asking Dan about his uncles Palm Springs house. He could help with direction no further than identifying where it was on a map. He had never been there. His parent's had borrowed the place a couple of times and would spend weekends there now and then with his aunt and uncle. That was about all he knew, short of it had a pool and the neighborhood housing authority had a ban on day time skinny dipping.

I nudged Dan, nodding my head towards the mirror. He had his visor down and adjusted where he could use its mirror as well. We watched as Cindy removed her camo trousers and panties. The light on this road was much better for our viewing pleasure. I could see her full, untrimmed bush clearly before she lay down again beside Dawn. They were slowly becoming more intimate as we drove. Laying on their sides facing each other as they talked, Dawn had placed her hand on Cindy's hip. We watched their every move very closely.

Just a few minutes into the two hour drive we no longer had to wonder if each move or touch meant anything. Cindy soon had her chest on top of Dawn's, kissing her. As the kissing grew more passionate she moved down her neck and to her breasts. She began removing Dawn's lingerie just ahead of her kisses. First off her big soft titties, down her belly, finally pulling it off completely as she began kissing and licking Dawn's pussy.

Dan was no longer attempting to watch in the mirror, his head was fully turned watching his wife lick my wife's beautiful shaved pussy. I could tell exactly what Cindy was doing just by listening to Dawn's moans and squeals. A louder high pitched squeal told me that Cindy had penetrated her pussy and was beginning to tongue fuck it. Dawn's was soon moaning in a deeper tone with heavy breathing. She was approaching a peak. Switching to licking and softly sucking her clit would usually send Dawn into a real orgasm. Not realizing this, Cindy was back laying on top of her kissing Dawn's mouth sharing the wonderful taste of her pussy juices.

I am sure that Cindy was completely shocked as she found herself on her back with Dawn sucking the large nipples which crown Cindy's perky little breasts. Dawn's quick roll continues to surprise me as all of a sudden she will be on top with my cock still buried deep in her cunt. Dawn's hands caressed and explored her new lover's body, dancing over her stomach and hips resting only slightly longer on her pussy before continuing to tease Cindy's flesh.

Kneeling between Cindy's spread legs, Dawn showed her the little purple vibrator that Cindy had previously shown her at the drive-in. Taking it into her mouth, she seductively lubricated it, feigning sucking it like a cock. We unfortunately could not see the vibrator sliding into Cindy's hairy cunt. We could however listen to her and watch her hips start bucking. Dawn forcefully held her hips still so she could lick her pussy and clit. Dan whispered to me that Cindy will not lay there, "she needs to be in control."

Almost on cue, she began pushing Dawn over. Dawn would have none of it. My soft little feminine wife pulled Cindy back onto her back by lifting both her legs up. Climbing on top of her, Dawn held her in place using her own pubic bone to push the vibrator deep into her cunt while also rubbing her clit. She took Cindy's nipple into her mouth. Alternating between sharp commands to relax and enjoy, she bit her nipple forcing her to quit resisting and trying to be on top. On my father's ranch I had watched a cowboy tame a wild horse biting its ear while riding it. Dawn was taming Cindy.

With fascination we watched the most erotic wrestling match imaginable. Cindy became more and more desperate as her breathing and moans became louder and heavier signaling an impending orgasm. In a final struggle she latched onto Dawn's ponytail attempting to pull her off, Dawn's teeth however firmly latched onto Cindy's nipple. Her teeth biting just harder than Cindy dared to pull her hair. Her scream of pain melded into one of orgasm.

She finally surrendered to Dawn and to pleasure. Still holding her pony tail, Cindy was now pulling her head against her breasts as Dawn suckled and nursed her through the convulsions of her orgasm. Dawn stared with his jaw dropped. She had never allowed him to bring such pleasure.

They rested in each other's arms, kissing and petting until we pulled into our weekend love bungalow.