Senior High School Girls Snatched

Story Info
Sally and Ned go hunting after girls and abductors.
4.4k words
4.51
17k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The athletic-toned Sally Warner called on her friend Becky Allen and found two cars in the driveway. Recognizing one of them as Sally's parents' vehicle, Sally instantly figured the police car parked at the gate entrance might have been a callout. She hurried along the side of the house to the pool where she was expected for the pre-arranged drink with her friend.

Underweight brunette Becky looked up, saw Sally and came running, greatly distraught.

Before Becky slammed into her with heart-wrenching sobs. Sally saw another woman and Sally's mother Pat clinging together and rocking while Becky's dad looked on helplessly.

Hugging her friend Sally said, "Calm down. I can't understand what you are saying."

Through the sobs she was told daughter Trish and two 18-year-old classmates had been abducted.

"Jesus, Where's Ned?"

"Inside giving statements to two cops."

"Why were they abducted?"

"We don't know. Two classmates who were with them at the corner of the school grounds were brushed aside by two mean looking men who grabbed the Trish, Amy Larsen and Philippa Young."

"Why those three?"

"We (sob) don't know. All I can think of they'd look a bit more mature in breast development than the two left behind and all three were blondes. Say something to me Sally."

"The police will get them back quickly. They know what the media are like when schoolgirls are in a situation like this, braying for action as some of them have kids. The police will engage full resources."

Becky sniffed, "The cops had a chopper up here pretty soon afterwards. Fifteen minutes later they reported a stolen car abandoned on the eastern edge of the woods of Razorback Mountain."

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"That's the badlands. Be brave darling, this could take time. Go back and comfort your mother. Is the other lady Ned's aunty?"

"Yes. She's been staying with us, arriving yesterday."

"When did the incident happen?"

"About 2:30."

"Go to your aunt and mom. I'll check to see how Ned is getting on."

A policewoman rose and said, "Who are you?"

"Sally Warner, close friend of the family."

Ned, face drawn turned around and saw her but didn't smile. He rose from his chair and hugged Sally.

Sally looked down at the photo of the pretty young blonde on the table in front of the second cop.

"Trish's hair is a shade darker than in that photo. I took the photo last year. She now wears tiny diamond ear studs and on her index left finger wears a plain gold ring.

The policewoman said suspiciously, "How do you know that?"

The sergeant looked up, eyeing Sally.

"Because she's my goddaughter. I gave her that ring last Christmas."

The policewoman smiled. "Sorry, we must be careful. We were asking Mr Allen about scars or tats. He said no tattoos."

"Trish has a four-inch scar from her second smallest toe on her left foot across to about three inches from the big toe. It's from a nail injury when climbing a fence three years ago.

"Oh yeah, that's right," Ned said dully.

"She has a two inch scar still showing three faint marks from stitches on the outside of her right elbow, sustained at summer camp last year."

The sergeant looked at Ned who said, "Correct. Sally is Army trained. She notices everything, remembers everything."

"What do you do Sally?" asked the sergeant.

"I'm a lawn mowing contractor employing three people. We operate as The Tidy Lawn Cut Company. My alibi is at from 2:00 to almost 3:00 today I was felling and clearing away a tree for a woman. My partner throughout that whole time was your captain's daughter-in-law, Patricia Black."

"You are no under suspicion Sally," the sergeant said a little nervously. "But who is? This is so damn frustrating. We have nothing to go on but would have if they'd stayed in the vehicle."

"On foot they'll be easier to hunt down," Sally said ominously but her tone seemed to pass unnoticed.

"Yes, you're right."

Twenty minutes later after Becky was called in and asked to verifying Ned's statement the police left, the policewoman saying, "Stay by the phone."

As they left Sally said she'd be back within fifteen minutes. "Get packed up Ned. You and I are going hunting."

"No, I want Ned here with me in case the news is the worst," Becky sobbed.

Ned hugged her. "Sorry sweetheart, I believe doing this gives Trish a slightly better chance, especially having Sally with me."

"The police are trained to do this."

"But not trained like Sally was for special duties. They will fly in a special team of course but those elite guys won't know our woods. Keep calm and stay by your radio. We will be switched off but will call you at intervals of roughly every two hours, but only if we believe we don't have anyone near us. Those two guys will be expecting to be pursued."

"Pack rations for us Becky, enough for four days."

"Four days, oh god."

"If we are longer we'll call in an airdrop."

"Longer, oh god."

Sally said, "If any of those girls is harmed Becky neither of those guys will walk out if I have my way."

"You'll not find them. There's 30,000 acres of woods out there, much of it inhospitable terrain."

"The cops will have Army choppers with special detection equipment flying over the forest tonight Becky. By the time I return I'll know what channels to listen in on."

Sally left and Ned told Becky to stop howling and start packing food and bottled water and include a couple of packs of coffee."

"Two, that's enough for two weeks?"

"When we find the girls they'll need hot drinks."

"Oh god, how can you and Sally be so ruthless. You were in the Air Force."

"Correct, but we did weeks of ground survival training darling. If we're lucky these two guys won't know what's hit them... a bullet through a hip for each of them if the girl's are okay or a bullet through the center left chest if the girls are not in good shape."

"Yes please kill them."

"Stop wasting time being all emotional. Get that food packed."

When Sally returned Ned slipped out the front door, dressed in his hunting gear and carrying a backpack with bedroll attached, some padded cooking equipment swinging from the pack. Becky trailed him carrying his rifle she kissed both Sally and Ned and appeared more resigned than upset.

As Sally drove off in her Jeep she said, "Did you fuck her? She looks remarkably calm."

"You foul-mouth bitch. Actually I was pushed away but I think the attention helped calm her. It was her idea not to tell the others out by the pool what we were doing."

Sally said soothingly, "Becky will become very capable once she gets her emotions under control."

"Why did those guys take those girls?"

"I really don't wish to say Ned. We must find them tonight or tomorrow by noon at the latest before they begin to relax and start looking at those girls. If those guys have any brains they'll push ahead to distance themselves from pursuing parties. Hopefully they have torches and a radio to listen in on police channels and the search and rescue channels. The choppers could pick up radios if those guys have them switched on. These two radios are specially shielded to minimize chances of detection by aerial surveillance gear that's becoming more than more sophisticated. My thinking the mountain will be ringed by armed troops by sometime tonight but there will be huge gaps between the sentries."

"But these guys may get lucky if they decide to move out and cut across open country to steal a vehicle."

"Yeah. Ned if we zero in on them You may have to go to create a diversion if they're covering the girls tightly."

"I understand."

"They may shoot at you."

Ned said, "I'd expect they would. I would in their position. They must believe I'm alone. If I can get Trish to recognize me will that be good?"

"No that will cause them to focus on her. Try to avoid that at all costs."

"Again I understand. Why are you taking this road?"

"It's a gamble they went this side of the mountain. Even if they're strangers to the area they know the city is on the other flank and will expect search and rescue teams to move in from that side."

"Good thinking. I agree. If we are right it means when we enter the woods we're that much closer to them."

"Correct. Out thinking and out-maneuvering them is what we must do."

"The cops are going to be very angry with us. I told Becky to call that sergeant exactly an hour after we left that we'd gone after the girls and the abductors."

"That will make the cops mad Ned so expect to get your hand smacked when we get back."

"Providing we're not killed."

"Of course," Sally said without emotion. "Providing we're not killed. My thinking is they could be guys who've busted out of jail or some sort of detention center. If it's a military detention center we may be in big trouble. But my thinking is everything can't go against us."

Leaving the vehicle and starting out walking Sally said, "We both know this is needle in a haystack stuff. We need assistance; a call for help from one of the girls would assist to fix their position."

As it became dark they stopped for a meal, heating a tin of chowder and then two cans of beef and vegetables. The gas canister used burned cleanly, without any trace of smoke.

"There's a big outcrop up above us," Sally said. "I'm going up to take a look through my night glasses."

"It will be a waste of time."

"I know, but it will make me think I'm doing something useful. We can then go for about another hour through this reasonably clear terrain when will have to stop for the night."

They reached the badlands and prepared camp. Ned was standing away having a pee when he distinctly heard a male voice yell, "Stop". There was a brief pause and then, "Come back or I'll shoot. I can see you Amy."

Suddenly Sally was at Ned's side. He was shaking his dick and almost jumped in fright when she came up against him. He hadn't heard her approach.

"I..."

"Shhhh," she said.

They then heard Amy yell, "Okay, I'm coming in. Don't shoot."

Ned and Sally listened intently for another couple of minutes and heard nothing more.

"That definitely was the voice of Amy Larsen."

Ned said, "I think so."

Sally said, "I know so. I was going to invite you to seduce me. It's approaching three years since we last did it. But we must go forward at the risk of breaking a leg or whatever. It's our chance, perhaps our only chance, to get near to them. We leave everything here, taking only our torches and rifles."

They adjusted the filters on their torches to minimize chances of being detected by those lights. Before setting out Ned took a compass bearing.

Occasionally they heard the guys talking.

It was slow going with such limited illumination. At times it was necessary to skirt outcrops or fallen trees. There were no hiking tracks.

At 9:20 Sally's torch suddenly extinguished and Ned, who was following her, switched off his torch. He continued forward holding out a hand and a few half-shuffles later his outstretched hand touched her back.

"They are less than a hundred yards away. This is out big chance. I heard one guy say, 'Tie them up Joey' and one of the girls ask could they go to the toilet. The first guy told them no, to pee and crap where they were."

Ned whispered, "What now?"

"We go forward at 2:00 and hope to take them by surprise. I guess..."

One of the girls ahead of them shouted, "I want my mommy."

"Shut your mouth sweetheart and you'll not be warned again; I'll cut your throat and that goes for you other two as well. At dawn we begin heading for the edge of the woods where a pal will be waiting for us in a vehicle. We then leave you behind, er, unharmed."

"Why can't we fuck them?"

"Because Joey if we get away undetected when the cops find the girls unharmed everyone with be so relieved and pursuit or attempted interception of us will be only half-hearted and unlikely to succeed. However you must accept the cops or Army police won't take kindly to girls this age and still at school being dicked by escapees from confinement when waiting to be transported to Fort Carson.

Sally whispered, "Oh fuck, they are army. Fort Carson has an army confinement center."

Ned said, "Perhaps they are mechanics or clerks or cooks?"

"Don't count on it. Consider them crack shots with a strong urge to avoid being apprehended."

"Yeah, you're right baby."

Sally moved closer to Ned and patted his cheek. "Ned, I'm sorry to do this to you but we must withdraw and return to our camp. We must assume these are experienced guys. If we mess up the girls could be harmed in any crossfire."

"Jesus Sal."

"Come on Ned. Think astutely."

Ned sighed heavily and said she was right.

They retreated as silently as they could and on the third attempt once in the area of their camp they found it.

"One of those guys will be asleep, the other keeping alert in case he hears something that doesn't seem right," Sally said. "We should do the same."

"Okay. You sleep first," said Ned.

"Right, I'll set my watch to silent pulsing alarm and hand it to you."

After doing that Sally kissed Ned for a couple of minutes and then went a few yards away from him to reduce chances of them both being found and attacked simultaneously.

Ned sat against a rock to avoid being silhouetted and pulled a waterproof ground sheet over his shoulders.

Ned shook Sally awake when it was time to change over. She wanted sex but he firmly said no and she accepted that.

They had eaten and had coffee just before daylight and waited till there was sufficient light to see the ground underfoot. They had discussed their plan that was to charge and club the guys while they were eating breakfast.

But they found nothing for quite some time before Sally found four discarded fruit cans, the paper outer labels dry.

She called softly to Ned. "This is all remains of their campsite including some human waste. The assholes must have gone forward at very first light. We leave everything here, taking only our rifles, torches and radios."

"Agreed."

"We try to find them and circle and get ahead of them to ambush them."

Ned smiled grimly, "Yes and we must hope we're not the ones ambushed."

Mid-morning Sally had gone up to a rocky outcrop and came back excitedly. "I saw several birds rise up in alarm about two hundred yards ahead of us and about 100 yards lower down from us. We must hurry forward keeping at this height and eventually move down about seventy yards."

Two hours later the duo had their first sighting of their quarry. The bigger guy was at the front with a rope tied to his waist. Everyone behind him was spaced about three feet apart with the other armed guy bringing up in the rear.

Sally and Ned distinctly heard Amy moan, "I need a drink."

"Shut your mouth Amy or I'll cut your throat," said the lead guy.

Amy whimpered.

"They are making slow progress walking like that," Sally said. "What do you think?"

"We get ahead of them, space out and shoot those guys."

"That's my thinking too. So we kill them. God this will be frightening for the girls."

Ned said, "They will have their emotions blunted by fatigue and fear. However, we'd be regarded as villains if we killed them. We'll get close and go for a shoulder shot. It will have to be the shoulder nearest us. That ought to cause them to drop their rifles. It also means we are not shooting across the girls. You take the big guy, being the best shot, but that will mean you must shoot across him to his left shoulder to avoid any exit bullet hitting any of the girls behind him. There will be no one behind my guy."

"No if he turned suddenly I could miss," Sally said, thinking tactically. "We must hide a little closer together and I'll put a bullet into his right shoulder from behind. You stay here and I'll work back to them to get a fix on the route they are walking. I'll leave my rifle with you because if I'm shot at I don't wish to shoot into the girls."

"Jesus."

"It has to be done Ned otherwise it won't work. We don't want to lose them again."

Almost fifteen minutes later Sally suddenly appeared beside Ned. He'd heard a twig snap so wasn't caught napping.

"Move very quietly. They are within two hundred yards. We need to move down about twenty yards. We both need to get cover behind fat tree trunks. We can move out to shoot of course. Don't warn the girls."

"Yes I understand. If we warn them it would alert the guys they were about to be attacked."

The duo got into position and checked their rifles and prepared to fire.

As the line of people were opposite and below them by about twenty yards, Ned and Sally stole into the open and Ned waited for Sally to fire first because she had the most critical shot and the big guy would be the one on greatest alert because he was in the lead.

It went like clockwork. Sally fired, the girls screamed, the big guy bellowed, falling to the ground as Ned's bulled plowed into the shoulder of the tail-end guy. He began lifting his rifle and Ned was about to shoot him in the chest when the guy groaned and slumped to the ground, clutching his shoulder.

"Trish it's daddy and Sally Warner," yelled Ned and the hysterical yelling died. Not looking Ned figured Sally would already be pulling the big guy's rifle from him while being ready to club him with her rifle butt if he attempted to tangle with her. But at that range her bullet would have made quite a mess.

"Daddy," Trish yelled when she saw him charging the tail-ender. But he was no problem, being out to it in shock, blood everywhere.

The girls who'd fallen to the ground at the start of shooting were climbing to their feet.

"Hi Philippa," he smiled at the nearest girl, cutting her free and then using his knife to cut his daughter Trish free and hugging and kissing her. Sally was cutting the rope around Amy who was crying hysterically.

Ned called the police on radio and identifying himself told them to send in two choppers with medics. He reported the two felons had shoulder gunshot wounds but the three girls were physically unharmed. He gave their approximate position and said he would guide the chopper in by radio once it was overhead.

"Go find a clearing Ned," Sally said. "Give Trish your knife. Girls I want you to cut this ground sheet into squares the spread of your hand for use as pressure pads. We have to curb the bleeding on these guys. I'll cut off their pants legs and strip the legs into bandages. Amy you can continue crying but I want you to open water bottles for me so I can wash their wounds.

"There's a bottle of whisky in Peter's backpack, about half gone," Amy said.

"Is this one Peter?"

"Yes."

"Stay clear of him. Get the whisky and you hold it while I cut through his jacket and shirt to expose his wound. It will be messy so don't look. Come on girls, get those patches over here. Stay well clear of these guys who may lunge at you."

"We'll kick them in the nuts if they try anything Sally," Trish said.

"Just stay clear of them," Sally grinned. She sloshed whisky over the wounds of each guy and did her best to place the compression pads and get the makeshift bandages tight to slow the bleeding.

Ned returned, took Sally's knife and used lengths of the rope to tie the legs of both guys.

"There's a clearing seventy yards along from us, large enough for a chopper to put down.''

Sally said, "You have your radio. Take Trish and Philippa with you and your rifle. I'll step away from these guys and give Amy the cuddles she needs. As soon as you get to the clearing..."

"I know, look for landmarks to help the pilot locate us. We would have brought GPS."

"You have one?"

"No."

"Nor do I. So much for that idea. Off you go."

* * *

The first helicopter to arrive at the hospital carried Sally, the two injured escapees, a doctor and a nurse.

12