Senior Year Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobby meets the new assistant principal.
3.3k words
4.61
79.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois couldn't stop thinking about her wild afternoon with Bobby. Memories of what they'd done filled her mind as she drove to school the next morning. She had to see him again! That was all there was to it. She would invite him over after school again tonight and... A shudder went through her as she thought about what she knew would happen.

Lois had other things, in addition to her affair with Bobby Draper, to be anxious about that day. Doreen Ingalls, the new assistant principal, was scheduled to observe her classes, including the one Bobby was in. Lois hoped the new administrator wouldn't be able to sense her strong feelings for the young man.

Doreen Ingalls sat in the back of the classroom as Lois taught, aware of the fact that many of the students - especially the boys - found her presence distracting. There was normal discomfort from having the assistant principal, who was responsible for discipline, in class and in addition, for the boys the fact that the assistant principal was an extremely attractive woman was a cause of additional uneasiness.

When Bobby walked into Mrs. Tillman's room for his class, he saw the new assistant principal for the first time. "Wow!" he thought. "Eddie wasn't kidding! The new assistant principal is really hot!" The very attractive woman had on a black cardigan sweater held closed by two brass buttons. She was also wearing a form-fitting black skirt and white turtleneck. Her long, soft-looking dark-brown hair cascaded over her right shoulder.

After taking a good look at the new assistant principal, Bobby looked at Mrs. Tillman. She looked pretty darn good, too. She had on a plum-colored dress that, like the one she'd worn the day before buttoned up the front. Her loose skirt was mid-calf length. Bobby couldn't decide which of the women was prettier, but he gave a slight edge to Mrs. Tillman because he knew and liked her.

Despite her anxiety, Lois did a fine job with the class. The bells ending the period rang, and the kids filed out. Lois, waiting just outside the door, motioned to Bobby to stop.

"I'd like to discuss your book with you some more, Bobby" she said softly. "Could you come over after school tonight?"

Bobby was surprised by Mrs. Tillman's invitation and was truly disappointed that he had to decline it. "Gee," he said. "I'd really like to, Mrs. Tillman, but I promised a friend of my mother's I'd help her with some stuff after school today."

"Oh," Lois replied. She was crestfallen. She was looking forward to seeing him again. "I..." She was very vulnerable because of the shame she felt about what she and the young man were doing and, even though she knew Bobby very well might be telling her the truth, she took his rejection much harder and more personally than she should have.

"Look, Mrs. Tillman," Bobby said, sensing her distress, "I can come over after school tomorrow, OK?"

"I...I guess so, Bobby," Lois replied. "I...I'll see you then." She turned and walked back into her room, her eyes were red and filling with tears. She felt humiliated and rejected, even though she knew she had no right to.

Doreen Ingalls noticed that the teacher looked upset. "Are you OK, Lois?" the assistant principal asked. "You look really upset."

"It's...I...I'm all right," Lois stammered. "I...I just don't feel well all of a sudden."

"Do you think you're coming down with something?" Doreen asked. "You don't have any more classes, why don't you take the rest of the day off, go home, and lie down?"

"I...I don't know..." Lois stammered. She wasn't sure what to do. She felt so terrible.

"Look, if you don't feel up to it, I can drive you home," Doreen offered. She knew Lois normally rode to work with her husband and walked home while Rod held football practice.

"OK," Lois said finally, "if...you're sure you don't mind. I...I don't want to put you out..."

"No problem," Doreen said. "I'll go get my purse. Do what you have to do and meet me in the parking lot."

The fact that Doreen was being so nice made Lois feel even worse. What would the new assistant principal think if she knew the reason she was upset was because she wasn't going to get a chance to make love with Bobby Draper, one of her students? God!

When they got to her house, Lois invited Doreen in. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked the assistant principal.

"Sure," Doreen said and sat down at the kitchen table. She gazed at the auburn-haired teacher with admiration. In her opinion, Lois Tillman was one of the most attractive members of the Jamestown High faculty.

Lois filled two cups with coffee, carried them to the table, and sat down.

"Lois, are you going to be all right?" Doreen asked after she took a sip of her coffee. "I have to tell you, you look pretty rough."

Lois shrugged. She desperately needed to talk to someone. Anguish over her affair with Bobby was tearing her apart. Doreen seemed nice, she was a woman, she might understand. "I...I'm having an affair," she said.

"That's not unusual these days," Doreen said. "To be honest with you, from what I've seen of your husband, I'm not surprised you're having an affair. If I were married to a male chauvinist like him, I'd probably look around, too."

Lois began to sob again. "Rod, he...he...isn't that bad," she whimpered.

"I'm sorry," Doreen said. "I shouldn't have said that. Come on, having an affair isn't the end of the world. I mean, lots of women are having affairs."

Lois continued sobbing. After a while, she managed to get herself under control. "It...it isn't just that," she sobbed. "It...it's worse...much worse."

"How much worse can it be?" Doreen asked, puzzled.

Lois sniffled. "I...I'm a teacher," she wailed. "I...I'm having an affair with...with..." She wanted to say it, but couldn't.

Doreen stood up, walked to Lois, put her hands on her shoulders, and began to massage her tight muscles.

"Come on, it will be all right," the assistant principal said. "Just let go and tell me about it?"

Doreen massaging her shoulders did make Lois feel a bit more relaxed. "That feels nice," she purred. She took a deep breath and decided that, no matter what the consequences, she had to share her secret with someone, even if it was Doreen, who could very well wind up firing her.

"Are you ready to talk about it now?" Doreen asked. She continued to knead Lois's knotted muscles. "I'm more than willing to listen if you are."

"I...I think I have to talk about it," Lois replied. Doreen's touch was making her feel so relaxed. "I...I need to tell someone..." She took another deep breath and began. "I...I'm having an affair with...with...with one...one of...of my students," she said in a small, quivering voice.

"What?" Doreen asked, not sure she'd heard the Lois correctly. "Your lover is...is a...a student?"

Lois nodded. The cat was out of the bag. It was too late to take back what she'd already said. "I...I'm not sure exactly how...how it...it happened, really," Lois said, beginning her tale. "My sex life with Rod has never been very good. I...I mean, I never feel much when...when we...Rod and I...make love."

Doreen stood there, her unmoving hands on still Lois's shoulders, unable to believe what the woman was telling her.

Lois took a deep breath and continued. "I...I was a...a virgin when I married Rod. He...he was loving and all, I guess...and making love with him was nice, but I never, you know, had an..."

"Jesus!" Doreen whispered, shocked by what Lois was telling her. "Are you saying you never had an orgasm with your husband? Ever?"

Lois shook her head. She felt terribly embarrassed having to admit that. "Never," she said softly.

"How did you stand it?" Doreen asked. She found Lois's admission she never had an orgasm with her husband more startling than the revelation the teacher was sleeping with one of her students.

"I...I don't know," Lois said. "I guess, since I was a virgin when I met Rod, I never knew what it was really like to, you know, make love. It...sex...it was something married people did. It...it did feel good...it was kind of pleasant...but it was never wild or anything."

"I'd have gone crazy," Doreen murmured. The assistant principal's comment heartened Lois.

Lois didn't know was that Doreen was bisexual, or that the assistant principal found her attractive, very attractive. It was only the fact that they had a professional relationship that kept Doreen from making an attempt to get closer to Lois. Now, as the attractive blonde teacher talked, Doreen's resolve began to weaken.

Lois continued to tell Doreen the story of the day she and Bobby Draper became lovers. She didn't realize it, but she went into far more detail than was necessary, detail the woman standing behind her found very arousing.

As Lois related her tale, thoughts of seducing Lois began flashing through Doreen's mind. Lois needed loving and Rod wasn't providing it. If she could seduce her, it could be wild! Maybe Lois would like having her as a lover as much as it sounded like she enjoyed having Bobby Draper. She smiled. The possibility was electrifying. She slid her hands down a bit, and began massaging Lois's upper chest.

"Doreen, is...is there something wrong with me?" Lois asked softly. "I've tried, but I...I can't stop doing what I'm doing with Bobby. I...I feel so terrible afterward, but..."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you," Doreen replied, her voice growing husky. "It sounds to me that you've missed a lot of the fun of life. When Bobby came along, you were more than ready and just got carried away by the situation. You said it only happened once, didn't you?"

"Well...there's more..." Lois said. Since Doreen seemed sympathetic, she decided to tell her everything. "That...what I told you about...it happened during the summer. I...I purposely stayed away from him after that. Then...the...the other day...I...I...Bobby came over after school and we..."

"You and he made love again, right?" Doreen asked. She was quite aroused now and was all ears. She wasn't exactly sure who Bobby Draper was, but that didn't keep her from visualizing Lois being fucked by a young stud. The mental images warmed her to her toes.

"It was exactly the same as it was the first time," Lois said. "I...I did some things with him I...I've never, ever dreamed of doing with Rod. When I'm with him, I...I get so turned on I can't stop myself." There, she'd gotten it out.

Doreen's excitement continued to grow by leaps and bounds. "What...what did you do?" she gasped.

Lois told her about sucking the young man's cock. "I...I couldn't stop myself," Lois said. "Once I got started, I...I had to. And...and I wanted Bobby to come over again today, but..."

"But what, love?" Doreen asked.

"I...I'm so ashamed...I...I shouldn't be telling you this..." Lois said. She felt herself flushing.

"Come on, we're friends, you can tell me," Doreen whispered. She moved her hands farther down onto Lois's chest.

"Well...Bobby...he...he said he had to go to someone else's house after school and I...I took it...I felt rejected," Lois stammered. She realized she liked the way Doreen's caresses were making her feel. Slowly, so slowly she was only vaguely aware of it, she was getting turned on. "I know I...I have no right feeling the way I did, but...but I...I couldn't help myself."

"He probably did have something else to do," Doreen said. She wanted to keep Lois's mind on Bobby a little longer, until she was ready to move the woman on to what she wanted to do next.

"I...I...know he...he probably did," Lois admitted. "That...that's what upsets me so much. I...I acted like a teen-ager, like a jealous teen-ager. Oh, God! I shouldn't be telling you this." Lois put her hands over her face and began to cry.

Doreen sat down in a chair next to Lois and put her arm around her. "Did you like what I was doing to you?" she asked softly.

Lois was confused. "You mean...ah...you mean rubbing my shoulders?" she asked. She wasn't sure what that had to do with anything. She had just confessed to having an affair with a student. Why was Doreen was asking her if it felt good to have her shoulders rubbed?

Doreen smiled and nodded.

"Y...yes, it...it felt nice," Lois replied.

"Did you feel anything else?" Doreen asked softly.

"I...I don't know," Lois replied. "What...what do you...mean?" She was totally confused by the assistant principal's question.

"Come here," Doreen said softly. She cupped Lois's face softly in her hands, pulled their faces together, and their lips met.

Lois was shocked by what Doreen was doing at first, then she felt heat rushing through her as the assistant principal's soft lips caressed hers. She couldn't believe she was responding carnally to another woman! The other woman's tongue probed her lips, then slid between them and into her mouth. Overwhelming sensations began to race through Lois. This was wrong, even more wrong than what she'd been doing with Bobby Draper! But if it really was wrong, why did it feel so wonderful?

"Well?" Doreen said after the kiss ended. "I found that lovely, what about you, Lois?"

Lois couldn't respond. A tiny voice warned her to tell Doreen to leave. Before she could speak, Doreen began to open the buttons at the neck of Lois's dress. When the buttons were undone, her soft hands moved inside the dress, onto Lois's breasts.

Lois's response to what the assistant principal was doing to her was overpowering. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think. All she could do was feel. And she felt wonderful!

"See," Doreen said softly, "You do like it when I touch you, don't you?" Her hands moved over the firm globes, teasing Lois's nipples until they were steel-hard. Ecstasy rampaged through Lois. "You have beautiful breasts!" Doreen whispered. She undid the remaining buttons down the front of Lois's dress and pushed the garment open.

Lois couldn't believe this was happening! Sweet feelings coursed through her, from her head to her toes, as Doreen's warm, soft hands moved over her trembling body.

"Can I kiss them?" Doreen whispered, ablaze with desire. She wanted Lois desperately.

Lois felt herself nodding. She knew she should tell Doreen to stop, but her traitorous body and overheated mind wouldn't let her! Passion blotted out reason. She was lost. Doreen unhooked Lois's bra, then her lips covered the straining tip of one breast.

As exhilaration rushed through her, Lois moaned and clutched Doreen's head.

Doreen's hand began to roam more and more boldly over Lois' lush body.

"Come on," Doreen murmured after caressing Lois for a few moments. She stood up and pulled Lois to her feet. "The kitchen's not the place to do this. Let's go to your bedroom."

Lois stood and felt her dress drop around her feet. She stepped out of it and led the other woman upstairs. As they went, Doreen kept trailing her fingers over Lois's body, driving Lois's excitement to higher and higher plateaus.

Then they were in her bedroom, lying naked, on the bed. Lois couldn't remember seeing Doreen undress, all she knew was the ecstasy the other woman was giving her. Doreen's hands traveled Lois's trembling body, evoking moan after moan of delight. Doreen's touch was light, soft, knowing, and her lips felt so wonderful!

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Lois moaned. Her back arched when Doreen thrust a finger into her juice-soaked vagina, her thumb coming to rest on Lois's clit.

"I knew you'd like that," Doreen cooed.

Lois's body bucked against Doreen's probing, teasing hand, her body aflame with lustfulness. Doreen kisses on Lois's belly added still more to the euphoria the teacher was experiencing. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned while Doreen's fingers and thumb drove her ever-nearer to release.

Doreen had no idea Lois was going to respond to her caresses this wildly. Her seduction had gone much more easily than she expected it to. She intensified the action of her hand. "You're going to love this," she purred as a finger began pressing against Lois's anal pucker.

Lois was totally inundated by lust. All that came from her was a wail of passion. She felt Doreen's finger begin to enter her anus and discovered it felt good. Too good! "Ahhhhohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" the lust-maddened teacher wailed. The orgasm that roared through her caused her to convulse on the bed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Doreen continued her caresses until Lois lay limp. Then she stretched out next to her, hugged her, and kissed her. "That was just a starter" she whispered. "We'll have more fun. Lots more fun!"

Lois wondered what else there could possibly be.

Doreen had a lot of things in mind. She leaned over, sucked a half-hard nipple into her mouth, and heard Lois moan.

"I never knew..." Lois murmured as fires of lust flared inside her once more, making her quake with need.

Doreen continued fondling Lois's quivering body. "I know, my dear. You needed this, didn't you?" she murmured.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!!!" Lois moaned. She did, too! She no longer cared that another woman was making her feel like this! All she knew was that she wanted to continue feeling as wonderful as Doreen was making her feel!

Doreen's hand again slid into Lois's pubic hair and her lips followed, licking a trail of fire. The assistant principal was thrilled by Lois's avid responses once she got over the shock of having a woman make love to her.

Lois was startled how quickly need had re-established itself. She was going to have another orgasm! Doreen's lips and tongue were driving her crazy again, and she wanted them to! "Oh, Doreen," she moaned, "you're making me feel so wonderful!"

Delighted by her friend's words, Doreen intensified her efforts. She licked Lois's navel, then continued downward until her lips were moving through Lois's fragrant pubic forest.

Lois wild. "Ohhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh,God!!!" she cried mindlessly, lost in the tumultuous sensations Doreen's lips and tongue were giving her. Her body tensed and her hands tore at the bedspread.

Doreen's mouth moved closer and closer to Lois's spasming vagina. She wanted to taste her, to lick and suck her juices! She, too, was turned on beyond belief! When her lips encountered Lois's clit, she sucked it into her mouth. Lois exploded.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois wailed. Her hips rose off the bed and ecstasy tore through her as Doreen's tongue and fingers drove her over the edge, into an abysm of passion. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yes!!! Oh, Doreen, yes!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't stop!!!! Oh, God!!! I can't stop!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Doreen kept her mouth against Lois's spasming vagina as, writhing and screaming, her partner attained bliss.

As she made love to Lois, Doreen experienced a mini-orgasm and was content to settle for that...this time. She didn't want to push Lois too fast just yet. Later, she'd teach Lois how wonderful making love to another woman could be.

After Lois settled down, Doreen put her arms around her. Lois rolled into her companion's embrace and kissed her. "Oh, God, Doreen, that was so wonderful!" she cooed.

"I'm glad you liked it," Doreen said. "Making love to you was a wonderful experience."

Reality returned for Lois. "Are...are you...a...?" she stammered.

Doreen smiled and shook her head. "I'm bisexual," she explained. "I like making love with men, too. But you, you're really something special." She kissed Lois.

The two women lay wrapped in each other's arms, their lovely bodies entwined.

"When does Rod get home?" Doreen asked.

"Usually not until seven or eight, sometimes later," Lois said. "He usually goes over game films after practice."

"That's nice," Doreen replied. She began stroking Lois's body again. "I'm glad we have more time."

Lois moaned contentedly and snuggled closer to Doreen.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12