Senior Year Ch. 07

Story Info
Lois awoke Saturday morning.
3.9k words
4.56
42.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois awoke Saturday morning, looked at the other side of the bed she was lying in, and saw that her husband Rod wasn't there. It didn't surprise her that he'd left for school this early. He had a football game today and he usually was out of the house shortly after dawn on game days.

She lay in bed for a while, staring at the ceiling, wondering what she'd do all day. Finally, she got up, took a long, hot bath, put on a faded blue sweatshirt and jeans, and went downstairs. She got herself a some breakfast, then walked into the den. She was about to sit down when the doorbell rang. She walked to the front door and opened it.

Doreen Ingalls stood there, wearing a broad smile on her face. "Good morning, Lois," she said.

"Ah...good morning, Doreen," Lois replied. She found that she was both surprised and thrilled to find the assistant principal standing at her door.

Doreen had on a pink sweatshirt with a wide neck that hung over one shoulder, almost exposing one breast, and a pair of jeans that clung to her curvy hips and thighs like second skin.

"Come in, Doreen," Lois said.

Doreen walked into the house, turned and smiled at Lois. "What were you planning to do today?" she asked.

"Ah, I don't know," Lois said, "Usually, on days Rod has a game, I just hang around the house."

"You aren't upset that I came over, are you?" Doreen asked. Her eyes brightened. The football game didn't start until one in the afternoon and it was barely nine in the morning, so she had plenty of time to spend with Lois.

"Ah...I...I, no, not at all," Lois replied. "Would...would you like some coffee?"

"I'd love some," Doreen replied. She walked to the sofa and sat down. When she did, one of her breasts almost bounced out of the wide neck opening of her sweatshirt. Lois observed that, wide-eyed then, blushing, she headed for the kitchen to get the coffee. She returned, handed a cup to the assistant principal, then sat in the big over-stuffed chair where her husband spent most of his time when he was home.

"Don't you ever go to Rod's games?" Doreen asked.

Lois shook her head. "I used to, but I haven't in years," she replied. "I never have been able to get interested in football." She felt something stirring in her and realized she was hoping Doreen wanted to make love. She couldn't believe how much she'd changed lately. A few weeks ago she'd been a strait-laced married lady who never had an orgasm in her life. Now she was having an affair with one of her students, and was hoping she'd be able to start another one with the new female assistant principal. She was lost in thought, barely aware of what was going on around her.

"You're awfully quiet this morning," Doreen commented.

Lois thought Doreen sounded close, looked up, and realized her friend was sitting on the arm of her chair. Lois, who hadn't been aware of her friend moving, felt her pulse racing and her chest growing tight.

"Lois, are you all right?" Doreen asked softly.

Unable to speak, Lois nodded.

"How would you like it if I did this?" Doreen asked. She reached down and caressed one of Lois's breasts through her sweatshirt. "No bra?" she asked, grinning at Lois.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois murmured. She felt as if she were melting as Doreen stroked her nipple to full, tingling erection.

Doreen slid into Lois's lap, her arms wrapping around her friend. Their lips melded together. Doreen's action was unexpected and Lois couldn't move. The assistant principal's tongue probed Lois's lips and they parted and her tongue lashed the other woman's as flames of lust roared to life, igniting a conflagration of passion.

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted their kiss.

"Damn!" Doreen exclaimed. She got off Lois's lap and Lois got up and, on shaking legs, walked to the door. It was the paper boy, collecting for the week. She paid him and returned to the den.

Doreen was sitting on the arm of the chair, her face flushed attractively, her nipples pressing against her sweater. Lois looked at her and smiled. "Let's go up to my room," she said, holding out her hand.

Doreen rose and pulled Lois into her arms. Once more their lips joined in a fiery kiss. Doreen cupped Lois's buttocks, pulling her close. She'd been thinking about making love with the lovely teacher ever since their first time a few days earlier, and was extremely pleased that Lois was acting as if she wanted to make love, too. She felt Lois clasp her bottom and delighted in how wonderful it felt.

Lois broke the kiss and said, "Come on!" She took Doreen's hand and up the stairs they went, and were soon in the bedroom.

Hand in hand, they moved toward the bed. Doreen reached for Lois, who came into her arms and pressed her lips against the assistant principal's.

Lois, feeling terribly bold, slid her hands under Doreen's loose sweatshirt and cupped her swollen breasts. They were silky, firm, and the nipples were tiny and flint-hard.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!" Doreen moaned against Lois's lips. Then, "Yesssss!!! Touch me!!! Oh, darling, yes, touch me!!!"

Lois pushed Doreen's shirt up, baring her friend's exquisite breasts, and her lips captured a turgid nipple. Her hands again clutched Doreen's firm buttocks.

"Lois!!!" Doreen burbled, "Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Love me!!! Kiss my breasts!!! Oh heavens!!! You're making me feel so wonderful!!!"

Lois was stunned by the powerful the urges she was succumbing to. Doreen may have made the first move the other day; but today Lois, driven by lust and the desire to find out more about this strange and wonderful new world she'd been initiated into, was taking charge. She wanted to taste Doreen's vagina, to feel her writhe and buck, to hear the cries of passion her friend made as she came! She wanted to make Doreen feel the way the assistant principal had made her feel!

Doreen shuddered as Lois undid the waist of her jeans and pushed them down over the her hips, leaving her wearing only a pair of scanty string bikinis. This was going far better than she hoped it would. Lois was making love to her. Doreen hadn't expected this, and was exhilarated. The jeans came off, as did the loose sweatshirt, and Doreen shuddered. Her body was now totally exposed to Lois's avid touches and kisses.

Lois clutched a firm buttock with one hand, and with the other, began to stroke the insides of Doreen's legs as lightly as she could. Eventually, she came to the other woman's vagina, and found her clit.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Doreen cried, her body quaking, "Lois!!! Yessss!!!! Touch me!!! Touch me!!! Oh, darling, yesssssss!!!"

Doreen's passionate entreaty thrilled Lois. She felt wetness spreading in her panties as sights and sensations resulting from what she was doing to Doreen excited her almost as much as the other woman's touches had.

Lois began kissing Doreen's stomach, then her lips began moving further down. Her finger slid gently into her partner's body. The assistant principal's hips rocked and thrust, fucking Lois's finger.

"Oh Lois!!! Oh Lois!!!" Doreen moaned, "You're exciting me sooooo much!!! I'm...I'm going to fall!!! I can't stand anymore!!!"

Lois was very aware of her companion's was shaking and jolting. Gently she led her to the bed and they laid down.

"Lois!!!" Doreen moaned, "Love me!! Make love to me darling!!!"

Lois resumed finger-fucking her friend and found she couldn't wait to savor the taste of Doreen's vagina. She plunged her mouth into the other woman's groin and sucked her companion's clit while her finger drove in and out of the woman's quaking body. Although Lois had never done this before, she found it wonderful!

"Wahhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!" Doreen cried. Her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed, "Lois!!! Lois!!! Oh, God!!! I'm therrrrrreeeeee!!!!! Love meeeeeee!!! Love meeeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Doreen's reaction was wild, so wild that Lois had to hang on to her friend's buttocks to keep her mouth on her lover's vagina. She felt her pretty companion's opening clasping her finger, then her mouth was filled by the juices flowing out of her partner.


Then, "Mmmmmmphhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmpphhhhhhhh!!!!!" a surprised Lois groaned into Doreen's quim as an orgasm swept though her, too. She couldn't believe it! She'd come when Doreen did, just from kissing her partner's vagina!

When, at last, they finished, neither of the women had enough strength to move. Lois lay between Doreen's splayed legs, her head resting on her friend's belly.

Doreen finally slid out from under Lois and moved farther back onto the bed. Lois sat up and looked at the lovely woman she'd just pleasured.

Doreen smiled and held out her arms. "Come here, darling!" she exclaimed.

Lois slid her sweatshirt over her head, watching longing grow in Doreen's eyes as she did. Then she undid the clasp at the waist of her jeans and slowly pushed them and her panties down. She paused, looking at her lover.

"Oh, Lois, your body is perfect!" Doreen whispered, awed. "You are so beautiful!"

Doreen's wanton admiration thrilled Lois. Once she was naked, she crawled cross the bed to her lover.

"I love the way your breasts moved when you did that," Doreen whispered, her voice hoarse.

Then they were in each other's arms, kissing, hugging, caressing. Their hands moved gently, insistently, over their lovely bodies. Doreen's lips captured one of Lois's nipples and she groaned with pleasure.

"Doreen!" Lois moaned, "Ohhhhh!!!!" She fell back on the bed and Doreen went with her, her soft hands stroking Lois's swollen breasts. Lois arched her back, offering her breasts to her lover. She couldn't remember the last time her breasts had felt so full, so swollen, and were so sensitive. The tips, painfully erect, felt as if they would burst.

"Please, Doreen!!!" she begged, "Please, touch my nipples, kiss them!!! Please!!!" Lois desperately wanted to experience the assistant principal's touch on her nipples. Bobby Draper was the only other person who'd touched them so delightfully.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois crooned as Doreen drew a nipple between her soft lips. Lois's hands clasped the other woman's head and she quaked with pleasure as the assistant principal's lips and tongue adored her nipples.

Doreen's exploring lips and hands began a downward journey, moving across Lois's convex belly, pausing to explore her navel, adding sensation on top of sensation. Doreen was a skilled lover and her light, teasing, caresses and kisses soon had the auburn-haired teacher mindless with desire.

The soft full lips that were driving Lois wild continued to move slowly toward her vagina. Her hips rocked upward and her legs parted. She felt Doreen's lips and tongue moving through her pubic hair and thought the top of her head was going to come off.

"Oh, God!!!! Doreen!!! Doreen!!! Oh, God, Doreen!!!!"Lois screamed as her lover's lips and tongue moved onto her vagina, immediately triggering a powerful explosion. "I'm commmmingggggggg!!! Oh, Doreen!!!!! Doreen!!!! Doreen!!!!!!"

Doreen thrust her tongue into Lois's quivering vagina while her friend thrashed on the bed. She kept it up until Lois lay spent. Then she stretched out beside her lover and laid her head on Lois's heaving chest.

"You are splendid!" Doreen said.

"So are you" Lois replied. She was certainly learning a lot about passion lately.

Doreen rolled off and lay on her side, looking at Lois, toying absently with one of Lois's nipples.

Lois stoked Doreen's hair. "I can't believe how wonderful you make me feel," she said.

"You aren't so bad in that department, either," Doreen replied. "You are a marvelous lover."

Lois rolled against her friend and hugged the other woman hard. "I had no idea another woman could make me feel the way you do," she said softly.

Doreen kissed her fondly. "It is wonderful, isn't it?" she replied.

"Would you like to take a shower with me?" Lois asked.

Doreen was surprised by her friend's request, but liked the idea. It would definitely be fun to frolic with Lois in the shower. "I'd love to," she said.

The two of them got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, arms around each other. They got the shower running and stepped in.

"I can't get over how fantastic your body is," Doreen said.

"I...I never really thought my body was all that good," Lois replied softly. She thought Doreen's body was much better than hers, and was touched by her companion's compliment. She gazed at Doreen, standing there, droplets of water glistening on her skin. The assistant principal looked so lovely it made Lois feel a little weak.

Doreen lathered a washcloth and began to wash Lois. Lois looked around. Unable to find a washcloth, she picked up the soap and began lathering her friend's body with her bare hand. In no time, both of the beautiful women were shaking with desire, their soap-slick bodies bumping and sliding against one another.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!" Lois moaned, "Doreen...Ohhhhh!!!!...that feels so...Ohhhhh!!!...wonderful!" She felt as if she were going to dissolve as Doreen's hands moved over her lather-covered nipples.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Doreen groaned, "Lois, please!!!!!"

Lois slid her soap-slick hand between Doreen's legs and touched her vagina. Her lover's body jolted and her hips rocked as Lois brought her closer and closer to orgasm. They leaned against each other, barely able to stay erect on their rubbery legs.

Doreen's slippery hand moved between Lois's legs causing fierce sensations to roar through her. They screamed in unison as their orgasms exploded. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

The two drenched, sated women clung to each other as their orgasms erupted, caressing each other's frothy vaginas. As their passion spent itself and their bodies calmed they sank to their knees and held each other, sated, while the warm water continued to pelt down on them.

They finished the shower and returned to the bedroom. As they lay on the bed, Doreen gazed fondly at Lois, embarrassing her.

"Your breasts are beautiful," Doreen said.

Her friend's compliment thrilled Lois. She felt her nipples begin to pucker and stiffen, and thrills started to course through her.

Doreen tugged Lois to her. Their faces moved closer, then Doreen's soft lips covered Lois's, jarring to her core. Passion flashed through her. Her lips parted, and Doreen's tongue slid between them. Lois wrapped her arms around her partner and the intensity of their kiss increased.

Finally, gasping for breath, they ended their kiss and lay clutching each other.

"Please, Doreen, make love to me," Lois whispered. "I want you to make love to me again!"

"Yes, of course, my dear," Doreen replied. She slid her hands across Lois's chest and gently cupping the teacher's breasts in her hands. Holding the swollen globes gently, she suckled the rosy tips, drawing first one, then the other, deep into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois groaned. She tangled her hands in Doreen's brown hair and pulling the other woman against her.

Then, suddenly, "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Oh, my God!!" Lois cried. "Doreen!! I'm...I'm coming!!! Oh!!!!! Suck them!!! Ohhhhh!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!"

Lois's orgasm waned, but Doreen continued caressing the hardened tips of her friend's breasts mounds with her lips and fingers. She afforded each tip one last kiss, sat back, and looked into Lois's flushed face. "My goodness!!! You were turned on, weren't you?" she said, smiling. "You came just from having your nipples sucked."

Lois clutched Doreen to her, burying her face in her companion's soft, fragrant hair. "That was so wonderful!" she whispered.

Their embrace ended and Lois lay back on the bed. She groaned softly when Doreen began caressing her again. Her friend's soft, warm hands seemed to be touching her everywhere, sending exquisite jolts of pleasure through her. Lois's body arched and twisted as Doreen's hands ventured over it.

When Doreen's soft hands slid up the insides of her legs, trailing fire, Lois parted her legs, and felt Doreen's fingers comb through her pubic hair and brush lightly over her clit.

"Ohhhhh!!!!!" Lois moaned. Her body arched under her friend's provocative touch. She felt something warm and damp touching her thigh, and something else was tickling her other thigh, almost making her cry out with joy. She looked down and saw that Doreen was kissing the inside of one thigh while her silken hair tickled the other one. Lust and fire raged in Lois's body. Her hips arched off the bed as Doreen's hand cupped her vagina. Then a slim finger slid between silken lips soaked and oiled by Lois's love-juices.

"Yesssss!!!!" Lois hissed as Doreen's finger entered her, beginning a gentle, thrilling exploration. "Oh, yesssss!!!"

Lois watched, transfixed, as Doreen's head moved slowly up her thigh, moving nearer and near to the center of Lois's pleasure.

"Oh, Doreen!!!" Lois moaned, "Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!"

Doreen withdrew her finger and replaced it with her tongue, lapping and licking. Lois's hips rolled and her back arched. Her head rolled from side to side. She clutched her breasts and pulled at the nipples.

"Oh, God!! Oh!! Doreen!!! Oh!!! Darling!!! Oh!!! Doreen!!! Doreen!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!"Lois babbled. The sensations caused by Doreen's caresses were incredibly intense. "I'm going to come!!! Oh, Doreen!!! I'm going to come!!!" she cried suddenly, "My God!!! Oh, Doreen!!! So good!!! I'm...I'm coming!!! Yes!! I'm coming!!! Ahhhhh!!! Oh!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Lois continued writhing under the delectable onslaught of her friend's lips, tongue, and fingers. Finally, spent, she lay still.

Doreen gave Lois's vagina one last kiss, then she stretched out next to her friend on the bed, and pulled Lois into her arms.

"I've...I can't believe how good you make me feel!" Lois whispered. "And how often!"

Doreen kissed her softly. "I'm glad I please you," she said, "because you certainly please me."

As Lois lay in her friend's arms, she again felt a desire to give the gorgeous woman as much pleasure as she'd just received from her.

"I want to make love to you again," Lois whispered. "Would you like that?"

"I'd love it!" Doreen replied.

Lois rolled atop Doreen and began kissing her friend passionately. Finally she broke the kiss and knelt on the bed next to Doreen. She looked at her lover's body, examining it carefully. Doreen's body was elegant, full and exquisite; with a slightly rounded, flawless belly. Her navel was a perfect punctuation mark on the silken skin covering her abdomen. Her breasts were surprisingly large, with dark areolas and thick nipples. Lois continued to gaze avidly at the luscious form, she was going to touch, to explore, to possess.

"Touch me!" Doreen's sultry voice urged, "Please, darling, touch me!" She stretched, raising her arms above her head, arching her body. With a soft moan, Lois touched Doreen on the flat expanse of her chest just under her breasts. The skin was soft, warm, and silky smooth.

"That's it," Doreen purred. "Oh, darling, yessssssss!!!!"

Lois moved her hand over the Doreen's lovely flesh, onto her lovely breasts. She curled her hands around them, feeling the jellied firmness of the gorgeous orbs. The dark circles surrounding the nipples wrinkled, and Doreen's thick nipples began to emerge.

Lois captured a protruding tip between her lips. Doreen moaned and her back arched off the bed. Her hands tangled in Lois's hair as Lois sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"Oh Lois, that's lovely!!" Doreen murmured, "So lovely!!"

Tingles of warmth flooded Lois. She was thrilled she was making Doreen feel pleasure. She slid her hand over Doreen's soft, gently rounded belly, tracing the edge of her mat of pubic hair.

"You're wonderful!" Doreen purred. She squirmed, as Lois's hand continued to glide over her. "So gentle!!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12