Senior Year Ch. 14

Story Info
Bobby attends a school dance.
4.1k words
4.81
44.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Friday night, Bobby went to a school dance in the high school gym. Even though he went alone, he was having a very good time. Kim and Desiree were both there, so there were at least two girls who were willing to dance with him. That was a new experience for Bobby. The year before, he'd been thinking about not going to dances any more because none of the girls, at least none of the attractive ones, would dance with him.

Right now, Kim was in his arms dancing one of the few slow dances the D.J. had played.

"Are you having a good time?" Kim asked. She clung to him, pressing her hips against his middle. Her black off-the-shoulder dress fit snugly, but wasn't as tight as the some of the things she wore to school. Nor was it as short.

Bobby thought Kim looked lovely. Her brown hair was done nicely, and her makeup was exquisitely applied. She had danced quite a few dances with him even though she had come to the dance with Brent Williams, the captain of the football team.

"Want to go up to the darkroom?" Kim whispered in Bobby's ear, making his cock lurch.

"Ah...sure, why not?" he replied. "How we going to do that? Won't Brent wonder where you got to?"

Kim grinned. "After this dance is over, I'll tell him I'm going to the girls' room," she said, "but I'll head upstairs to the photo lab. Give me a couple of minutes, then come on up."

"OK," Bobby said. He knew full well what delights were possible in the darkroom. And the chance of being discovered tonight were lower than they'd been the last time since, except for the gym, the school was empty.

When the music ended Bobby walked Kim back to her date, who glowered at him, then he headed for the spot where his friend Eddie was standing, looking at him wide-eyed.

"Jeezus, Bob!" the boy said when Bobby approached. "I can't believe Kim was dancing you! How the heck did you manage that, anyhow?"

"I just went over to her and asked," Bobby replied. "I said, 'Kim, may I have this dance?' and she said, 'I'd love to, Bobby.'"

"Are you kidding, is that all?" Eddy asked.

"Yeah, that's all I did," Bobby said. "Of course," he thought, "it probably didn't hurt that I've been screwing Kim silly once or twice a week since early school started, either."

"Yeah, sure," Eddie snorted, "I remember them telling us that crap when we were in sixth grade. Every time I try it, the girl says, 'Bug off,creep!'"

Bobby looked past his friend. Kim was no longer standing Brent.

"I gotta take a leak," Bobby told Eddie and headed out of the gym and down the empty hallway. When he reached the restrooms he checked to be sure none of the chaperones were looking, then he kept going, up the stairs, toward the darkroom.

Bobby didn't see Miss Ingalls, who had been watching him all evening, thinking about getting together with him again, maybe tonight, after the dance. When she saw the young man slip out of the gym she thought she might have a chance to catch him alone. Then she saw him go past the boys room and start up the stairs. "I'll be damned!" Doreen thought. "Must be Kim's taking him up to the photo lab again!" Her pulse racing, the lovely assistant principal followed the young man up the stairs.

Bobby walked into the darkroom, looked at Kim and she looked back at him. The next thing he knew, they were in each other's arms, lips joined, bodies pressed together tightly.

Bobby clutched Kim's ass while their tongues dueled. Lightning bolts of excitement were flashing in his brain. He felt her hands working at his belt buckle. When the kiss ended Kim sank to her knees, fished his cock out of his clothes, and took it into her mouth. The sensations he felt when his cock slid into his classmate's mouth were so powerful Bobby thought the top of his head was going to come off! He grabbed hold of the edge of the counter to steady himself as his legs went wobbly. This was even wilder than he expected it to be!

Kim expertly caressed Bobby's cock and balls with her lips, tongue, and small hands. It didn't take long before she had him at the verge of losing control. Although he loved coming in a woman's mouth, he didn't it that way this time. He pulled Kim to her feet, pulled up her skirt, then picked her up and sat her on the darkroom counter.

His trembling, hands began sliding up and down Kim's legs and he discovered she was wearing no panties. That made things a lot easier for him and he buried his face between her legs, tasting the tart fluids seeping from her puffy slit.

Rapture roared through Kim. The lovely teenager clutched Bobby's head desperately as he punished her vagina with his mouth. She couldn't keep still. Her hips squirmed and twisted on the slippery counter top and she clamped her legs around Bobby's ears, locking his face against her. He ate her so damn well!

"Nnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kim's groans of joy reached Bobby even though his ears were trapped between her warm, soft thighs. "Eat meeeeee!!! Suck my pussy!!!" the girl cried. "Nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Jeez!!! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, Jeez, yessssssssss!!! G-g-g-gahhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby hung on to Kim's tidy bottom while her body squirmed on the counter top. He could feel the muscles in her butt clenching and releasing as she came. He was so turned on pre-cum was oozing from the tip of his cock as he ate her.

When she began to calm, Kim's legs relaxed, releasing Bobby's head. He looked up at her, his face shiny, grinning. He could see she was having trouble getting her breath. Her chest rose and fell, her mouth hung open, and her eyes glowed hot.

Kim pulled her dress over her head and dropped it on the counter next to her. "Fuck me, Bobby!" she said. "Your tongue is awesome, but now I want your cock!"

Bobby pushed his pants down and stepped between Kim's legs. He gripped his cock, centered it on her moist opening, then he heard her gasp when he drove it into her.

"Yeah!" Kim groaned. "I need that! I need it bad!" Her hips rolled forward, welcoming him.

Like a bull in heat, Bobby drove into her, slamming against her so hard it made her breasts jiggle. Her snug cave clasped his cock and caressed the swollen, plunging organ. He put his hands on Kim's breasts, squeezing them, pulling at the nipples. That seemed to drive the young woman still wilder. At the same time, Bobby felt his insides tightening. "Oh, God, Kim, I'm gonna come!" he groaned. "It feels too good!! I can't wait!!!"

"Give it to me, Bobby!" Kim cried. "Give it to me! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!!"

"Eeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take it!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" Bobby groaned, erupting powerfully. What seemed like gallons of his hot come flooded into her.

Kim's eyes closed and her grip on Bobby's arms tightened. Her body began to jolt "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Damn!!! Damn!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, grinding her body against his, milking every drop of come Bobby had from him.

Spent, Bobby leaned against Kim. What they'd just done was every bit as wild as he expected it to be!

"Wow!" Kim whispered breathlessly. "That was awesome!"

Bobby pulled his wilting cock from Kim's still-quivering pussy. "Yeah," he agreed. "It sure was!"

"God, I needed that!" Kim whispered. "Ever since we started dancing and I felt this thing getting hard." She smiled at him and wrapped her around his cock, soft now, and wet and sticky. "In fact..." She slid off the counter, knelt in front of him, and began licking and sucking his flaccid organ.

Delight swept over Bobby and his legs got wobbly. He grabbed the edge of the counter and hung on, watching Kim's head bob up and down his thickening pole. She let the fleshy pole slide out of her mouth, stood up, and grinned at him, her eyes aflame. "Get up on the counter," she said softly. "The floor's hard, it hurts my knees."

Bobby clambered up on the counter and watched, once more as his cock disappeared into Kim's mouth. Her hands squeezed his balls in ways they'd never been squeezed before. In a little while he was as hard and ready as he'd ever been. His pretty classmate continued pumping his cock with his hand and licking and sucking his balls.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bobby groaned. His hips arched upward.

"I knew you'd like that," he heard Kim say. "It always drives guys wild when I do that." Then, once more her mouth engulfed his cock and, this time, she sucked more of him into her oral opening than he believed was possible.

Bobby had never been deep-throated before and wasn't sure how Kim did it without gagging! It was unbelievable! Her teeth brushed the veined surface of his rod and even that felt wonderful!

Kim seemed to sense when he was about to come, because when she had him to the point where it felt like he was going to explode, she backed off. Then, after letting him calm a bit, she would start all over again; playing with him, teasing him, giving him a level of pleasure he never dreamed was possible.

"Enough of this," Kim murmured, her voice thick. Bobby's eyes were closed and skyrockets of joy flashed in his mind. He couldn't watch what she was doing, not if he wanted to keep from coming!

Kim's mouth left his cock and he heard the cabinet creak as she climbed up on it. Her leg slid over him, then once more his cock sank into her warmth and wetness.

Bobby finally opened his eyes and gazed up at Kim. Her face was flushed and slack with passion and she looked even more alluring than she had earlier. Her hips moved and his cock lashed around inside her. She leaned forward, supporting herself on outstretched arms, her hands were on Bobby's shoulders. Her breasts swung toward his face, the nipples protuberant.

Bobby took hold of Kim's jutting breasts and began lashing the extended tips with his tongue. He nibbled first one nipple, then the other.

"Yeah, that's it Bobby!!! Suck themmmmm!" Kim bawled. The movements of her hips grew more urgent. "God, Bobby, I love it when you do that! It really makes me crazy!"

It was making Bobby crazy, too. That and what her hips were doing! He arched his back, driving his cock as far into her as it would go. Their pubic bones slammed together, making the cabinet creak in protest as they rode out their passion.

"That's it!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Give it to me!!!" Kim groaned, bouncing up and down on him. "Make me come!!! Make me come again!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!!!" Bobby cried and exploded, experiencing sensations so exquisite they bordered on pain.

When they finished, Kim lay on top of him, breathing evenly but not saying anything. Then she moved and his softening cock slipped from her. "It tickles when you slide out like that," she giggled. She pushed herself erect, then slid off. "Damn, Bobby!" she said, "You sure can use that cock of yours!"

Bobby sat up and slid around so he was sitting next to her, their legs dangling over the edge of the counter. He put his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad I was good for you," he said

"Hell, I'm the one who's glad!" Kim said. She squeezed his again-limp cock. "I guess we ought to get back to the dance," she said. "Brent's gonna wonder where I got to."

"Yeah, I guess so," Bobby agreed.

Kim slid off the counter and began searching for her clothes, chuckling. "I spent two periods cleaning this place up today, so my clothes wouldn't get dirty like they did the first time," she said, smiling at him.

Bobby watched Kim slip into her clothes, then he got dressed, too.

When they were dressed, Kim put her arms around Bobby and kissed him. "Thanks," she said softly.

"Thank you," he replied, giving her a hug.

Kim pulled out of his arms and started for the door. Before she went out, she turned. "We gotta do this again some time," she said.

"Any time you want," Bobby replied. He grinned. "There's a dance next month, isn't there?"

"Yeah, I guess there is," Kim said. She smiled. "Maybe you can take me to that one instead of Brent."

"Maybe I should," Bobby said.

Kim gave him another smile, blew him a kiss, then she was gone.

Bobby returned to the dance, ignoring Eddie's questions about where he had been and how come it took him so long to go to the bathroom.

Doreen Ingalls walked back into the gym shortly after Bobby did. She'd been standing outside the darkroom door while Kim and Bobby were inside, and heard Bobby and Kim's cries of passion. She knew she had to get together with Bobby again, soon!

Before long, Desiree walked over to Bobby, making Eddie's eyes widen again. "Would you like to dance with me, Bobby?" she asked. She wore a lovely jade-green tank dress that had narrow straps over her shoulders, buttoned down the front, and had a belt of the same color around her slim waist. The dress looked dynamite with Desiree's flaming red hair and creamy skin.

"Sure," Bobby said. His put his arm around her slim waist and they moved onto the gym floor. "What are you doing after the dance?" he asked the slim, pretty redhead.

Desiree studied him with her wide green eyes and shrugged. "Going home, I guess," she said.

"Want a ride?" Bobby asked. "I have the car." He was glad he'd asked to use the car and not the jeep tonight.

Desiree smiled. "Sure," she replied.

About forty-five minutes later, when the dance was almost over, Bobby and Desiree walked out of the gym, got in Bobby's car and headed out of the school parking lot.

"Tonight was fun," Desiree said softly. "You dance really well."

"It was fun, wasn't it?" Bobby agreed. "I'm not sure about my dancing ability, though." He remembered the way both Kim and Desiree had rubbed against him when he danced with them and his cock jumped. "How come you didn't have a date?"

"I didn't feel like it," Desiree replied, "There was nobody I really wanted to spend the whole night with."

"Oh?" Bobby said. "Nobody...?"

"Well..." Desiree said. She felt herself blushing, but her embarrassment couldn't be seen in the dark interior of the car. "You know what I mean! Besides, you didn't ask me to go with you!" She patted his thigh and felt something hard against his leg. He had a hard-on! Thrilled, she didn't take her hand away. She'd hoped that was why he offered her a ride home.

Bobby liked having Desiree's hand on his rigid cock. He'd begun to get turned on when they were dancing, now the touch of her hand was building on that excitement!

"Ah...Desi...do you know what you're doing?" he croaked.

"Uh-huh," Desiree, whose mind whirled, and began to fill with unbridled sensations, responded. She couldn't believe Bobby was that turned on already! She couldn't wait to have what her hand was clutching stabbing into her!

Bobby drove, desperately trying to think of some place he and Desiree could go.

Desiree slid over against him on the seat of the car and began stroking the bulge in his pants. When she did, it twitched. He was so big! She couldn't wait to make love with him!

Bobby turned off the highway onto a side road, then into a grove of trees. He turned off the lights and engine. His heart was pounding and his breath rasping. His cock strained in his pants. He turned and looked at the lovely girl next to him. Desiree stared back at him, wide-eyed.

Bobby traced the outline of her face softly with his fingers. "You are so pretty, Desi," he whispered, thrilled by the silken softness of her skin.

Desiree loved the way Bobby was touching her and looking at her. Thrills raced through her slim body as, slowly, his hand moved from her face to her neck, then to the area of her chest exposed by her low-cut tank top. His touch electrified her. Her breasts, the nipples stiff, ached.

"Ohhhh!!! That feels so nice," she murmured.

"You're so soft, so fine," Bobby whispered as he continued exploring her body. He slid a hand into the neck of her top and cupped one of her firm breasts, his thumb going to the straining nipple.

Exhilaration flooded over Desiree. None of the other boys she went out with made her feel this good! Her head rolled against the seatback and she moaned softly.

Bobby pulled her tank top out of her skirt, baring her breasts. Desiree felt coolness as her upper torso was exposed, then his lips closed over one of her nipples and a tremor of delight rocked her. "Yessssss!!!!" she groaned, "Yessss!!!! That's so awesome!!! My, God!!!" She pulled him against her as his lips shifted from one tingling nipple to the other. Excitement, evoked by Bobby's touch, roared through her.

Bobby felt Desiree's lean, lovely body trembling as he suckled her breasts. He opened the buttons holding her skirt closed and pushed that garment down as far as he could, exposing more of her creamy flesh to his touch and view. His hand slid over the silken surface of her flat belly. The pretty redhead groaned.

The quaking young woman helped Bobby get her skirt off and, as he did that, she slipped out of her tank top. When she was nude, he stroked her slim legs for a while, then began exploring her sopping pussy. He pushed her panties aside and slid a finger between her damp vaginal lips, making her gasp. Then his finger found her clit and her gasps became feverish groans.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" Desiree whimpered as her body arched and squirmed. "That feels so good!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" He was making her feel so wild!

Bobby stopped sucking Desiree's breasts and watched as she writhed against his exploring hand. The way her body rocked and shook delighted him. He was surprised how violently she was reacting to his to his touch and it thrilled him to have that much power over his desirable classmate. "I can't wait any more, Desi!" he said softly his voice filled with urgency, "I have to have you!"

"Yessss!!" Desiree moaned and reached for him. "Please!!" She wanted his cock, not just his fingers, even though those digits were causing her considerable joy. "I...I need you, too, Bobby!"

Bobby pulled his hand from between Desiree's legs and opened his pants. Then he slid over and had h move onto his lap, facing him. His erection was sandwiched between their bellies.

Desiree slid her hand between them and took hold of Bobby's cock. Then she raised herself and, still holding his cock, slid the arrow-shaped tip between the well-lubricated lips of her vagina. Her body jolted involuntarily from the exquisite sensations her action caused. It felt incredible! Slowly, she began lowering herself onto the huge rod, feeling it enter her and stretch her open. God, did it ever feel good! So good! She couldn't breathe, couldn't think. All she could do was feel wonderful! "Ohhhhh!!" she groaned. "I...I love this!"

"God, Desi, you're incredible!" Bobby murmured as his cock slid slowly into his slim classmate. She was so tight! Her clasping vagina caused him such intense sensations of pleasure he was afraid he'd come before he got all the way into her!

Desiree's body tingled from her toes to the roots of her hair. She was full of delightful sensations which continued to grow and were threatening to overwhelm her. It felt so good it hurt! Then, just when she thought she couldn't feel any better, she felt something snap inside her and indescribable ecstasy burst through her. Her hips went wild, her arms locked around him, and her body strained against his.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Bobby!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Can't stop!!!! Oh, God!!!! Can't stop!!! Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried.

The sudden frantic burst of movement of Desiree's hips removed what little self-control Bobby had left and his built-up sexual tension unleashed a flood of pleasure. "Ohhhhh!!! Goddddddd!!!!!" the young man moaned. He clutched Desiree's hips, shoving his rod into her. "Ohhhhhh, Desi!!!! Yesssss!!!!!" His cock throbbed and pulsed, pumping gusher after gusher of his hot, gooey juice into his classmate's rippling, spasming vagina.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12