Senior Year Ch. 17

Story Info
Bobby wakes up with April.
4.5k words
4.71
38.1k
00

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

When Bobby awakened the next morning he looked around, not sure where he was at first. Then he remembered. He turned his head and saw April lying next to him. Her eyes were open and there was a smile on her face.

"Good morning," he said.

April stretched languorously and smiled at him. "Good morning," she said. "Sleep well?"

"Like a log," Bobby replied. He began stroking one of April's breasts, and heard her groan with delight. Her breasts were fine, well-shaped, firm, the tips protruding proudly. Her skin was so soft, too. Bobby captured an erecting nipple with his lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" April groaned, arching her back, offering herself to him. He was so damn gentle, gentler than any man she had ever known! It was wonderful! She was going to have to arrange a weekend like this again, real soon!

Bobby licked his partner's skin, which was slightly salty and gleaming with a sheen of perspiration. He noted with pleasure that his attentions were arousing her as much as they had the night before.

The young man's early-morning loving was quickly turning April into a bundle of titillated nerves. She felt his lips move through the valley between her breasts and up to the straining tips which stood proudly, awaiting his attentions. April's mind was awhirl with lust. She should have had him stay over long before this! "Yess!!! Oh, God, Bobby, yesssss!!!" she groaned. "That feels so good!!! Your lips are magic!!!" Her hands sought, and found, his erection and started stroking it. April was elated to hear Bobby murmur with pleasure.

Bobby suckled her breasts for quite a while, delighted by how firm and proud they were and how wildly she responded to his caresses. At last his lips started wandering over her body, following his hands, which were already blazing hot trails over her skin.

April writhed and strained on the bed, her breath coming in gasps, as the young man pleasured her. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could stand! It felt too good! God, what a fantastic lover he was! "Bobby!! Oh, God, Bobby!!!" she groaned, her soft hand still clutching his cock. "You make me feel so wild!!"

Bobby continued doing what he was doing. His lips moved across her rounded belly into the mass of curly brown hair where her legs and body joined.

"Oh, God!!!" April cried as his lips moved through her pubic forest, "If you do that...Ohhhhhh!!!...you're gonna make me...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, God!! I'm commmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnggggggggggg!!! Oh, sweet Jesus!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!" The minute his lips and tongue landed on her clit, she went wild, her body thrashing, legs flailing.

Bobby licked and sucked April's convulsing pussy until she lay still, breathing hard. Then he slid atop her and kissed her. Her arms slid around his neck and she returned the kiss fiercely.

"God, Bobby, you make me feel so goddamn wonderful!" she breathed. "I love the way you make me feel!" She felt his erect cock pressing against her soft belly. "I want you in me! Please!"

"Your wish is my command," Bobby said. He raised his hips and his cock slid between her soaking labia. When he felt the head part her silky lips, he lowered himself, and his cock plowed into her receptive body.

"Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" April purred. "Oh, Lord, yesssss!!!" She clutched his back and locked her legs behind his.

Bobby began stroking into her, moving slowly, deliberately, in control in spite of the fantastic feelings rushing through him. April sure knew her stuff when it came to making love!

The fact that she'd come only moments before didn't seem to make any difference to April. The way Bobby's cock was moving soon had her quaking with passion. Her legs tightened around his waist and her pelvis ground against his. It felt so fantastic! God, what a man!

Bobby, driving into April, felt her responses grow more ardent, then her body stiffened, her fingers dug into his back, and her legs clamped around him. Her mouth fell open and her back arched. "Gahhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!! Aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Take meeeee!!!" she yelled as, once again, passion exploded through her. "Oh, Bobby, please!!!! Please!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!"

The milking action of her April's pussy was more than Bobby could take. His own explosion began and he pumped gushers of hot cream into her. "Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried, lost in bliss.

Once again, after they finished, they lay in each other's arms, letting their bodies calm. After a while, Bobby kissed April and began sliding his hands over her body. Her skin was so smooth, so hot! Then he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She tangled her hands in his hair and groaned.

April loved the way Bobby could always turn her on, and he was doing it again! Thrills rushed through her as he suckled her nipples and his hands slid over her skin. God! It felt so wonderful! She'd never been a morning person, but if she could wake up with somebody like Bobby every morning, she could learn to be! She could learn to love it!

"Ohhhhhh!!! Bobby!!! That feels so good!!!" she purred. "I love the way you suck my nipples!"

Bobby's hand slid over April's hip and delved between her legs. The firm, strong columns of flesh parted, and his fingers ventured into her humid slash. He felt her body begin to quake, and began lashing the nipple in his mouth with his tongue.

April was ecstatic! His loving caresses had her quivering with need all over again! She groaned and felt her hips begin to move. A finger slid into her pulsing vagina, then she gasped when his thumb came to rest on her clit. Goddamn! The little bastard did know what it took to make her feel good!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, her back arching. "My God, Bobby!!! That feels so goddamn good!!!"

"You'll love this, then," Bobby said. He rolled atop her and shoved his cock into the opening formerly occupied by his finger. Her hot, slippery cavern engulfed him and thrills rippled up his spine. He began moving in and out urgently.

April wasn't sure she'd ever be able to get enough of Bobby's cock! He used it so damn well! It was filling her, slipping in and out, the friction causing sweet explosions deep inside her. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before...

"Bobby!!! Oh...My...God!!! Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Damn!!! Damn!!! I...I...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried and her hips rose to meet his, thrusting, twisting, grinding against him while her body felt like it was to shattering into a million pieces. "I'm commmminnnnnnngggg!!! Oh, damn, I'm there!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby felt April's pussy rippling, then waves of joy broke over him and his insides began pumping his seed into her. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned.

"This was the best morning I ever had in my life!" April gushed when they finished. She giggled. "I'm gonna be tingling all day after this."

Bobby kissed her. "I'm glad I was able to help start your day off on a pleasant note," he said. "I told my Mom you wouldn't be home until sometime this evening, so I don't have to leave right away."

"Good," April replied. "I'm not sure I want you to leave yet."

"Want to go out and get some breakfast?" Bobby asked. "I don't know about you, but I'm starved."

"I could eat something, too," April said.

They got up, got dressed, and used April's car to go to a local fast-food outlet to get some breakfast.

"How about going somewhere different for the day?" Bobby suggested when they came out of the restaurant.

"Like where?" April asked.

"I have an idea," Bobby said. He drove to a local ski area, which was closed for the season.

"Why'd you come here?" April asked when they pulled into the ski area parking lot, which was empty of cars.

"I thought a walk in the woods might be nice," Bobby replied. "Come on."

"Actually, this is kinda neat," April observed as, hand-in-hand they walked across the parking lot and started up a grassy slope that, during the winter, was one of the ski runs.

Without talking they walked up the grassy slope, enjoying the unusually warm and sunny spring day and the lovely scenery.

When they were half-way up the slope, April pulled her hand out of Bobby's, grinned at him, then she broke into a run dashed away from him. Finally, when she was a hundred feet or so ahead of him she stopped, turned, and looked at him. Her face, flushed from exertion, looked quite beautiful. "Come on, slowpoke," she called. "You think you can catch me?"

"I know I can," Bobby replied. He started to run and quickly reached her but, when he did, she took off again. This time he ran, too. They were in a small glen just off the ski area when he caught up with her. When he did, he grabbed her around the waist. April struggled in his arms, causing both of them to lose their balance. They wound up in a heap on the soft grass.

"Slowpoke, huh?" Bobby said, puffing. "I caught you, didn't I?"

"You only caught me because I wanted you to," April laughed.

"Yeah, well, I was saving my strength for better stuff," Bobby puffed.

"Oh, yeah, like what?" April asked.

The young man rolled atop her and their lips joined. After a kiss full of warmth and promise, he rolled onto his back. "Things like that," he said.

"Oh," April replied. She sat up and looked around. "Oh, Wow! You can really see far from up here, can't you?" she exclaimed.

Bobby looked up at her. He could see the swell of her breasts and her pretty, flushed face. "You're right," he said. "The view from here is incredible."

April looked down at him, grinned, and shook her head. "Bobby, you're a nut, you know that?" she said. Bobby pulled her down to him and kissed her. The kiss was so tender and full of feeling it took his breath away and he couldn't talk any more. Warmth invaded his body, warmth that had nothing to do with the warm spring sun shining down on us.

They lay in the soft grass on that hillside necking for a while. It was another new experience Bobby was sharing with April and it excited him. From the way her body was responding, what they were doing seemed to be exciting her, too.

"You know..." Bobby said between kisses, "if we keep going like this, we're liable to commit an indecent act out here in front of a lot of furry little woodland critters."

April grinned at him. "So?" she giggled with an impish gleam in her eye.

"Just thought I'd warn you," Bobby said, then he slid his hands onto her buttocks and pulled her body against his. Their lips met once more and they didn't speak for a long time.

After the heated kiss, they again lay in each other's arms, breathing heavily. Bobby combed his fingers through her soft hair, loving how it felt to touch it.

"April, I want you," Bobby said.

"I want you, too, Bobby," she replied. "Lets make love here."

Bobby was astounded by her suggestion. "Here?" he exclaimed.

She nodded. "Yes! Here!" she said. "Why not? Who's going to see us?"

He leaned toward her and, once again their lips met and their tongues dueled while they pressed against each other.

When the kiss ended, Bobby pushed up the pink T-shirt April was wearing, bent his head, and hungrily captured one of her nipples between his lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" April gasped when Bobby began suckling her rigid nipples. While he was doing that, he managed to push her snug jeans down over her hips.

April had expected to go back to her apartment after they ate breakfast, so she wasn't wearing anything under her clothes. That meant that when Bobby got her jeans off, he had her beautifully naked there in the woods. His hands began roaming over her lush, wonderfully-shaped body.

April began undoing Bobby's clothes and soon he, too, was naked. Warm spring breezes flowed over them while their nude bodies met in passionate embrace, and their hands moved over bare skin.

Without warning, April pulled out of their embrace and laid back, her legs spread, arms reaching for him. Instead of entering her with his erection, Bobby fell upon her with lips and tongue, savoring once more the tart, sweet, alkaline dampness of her middle. His lips found and sucked on her clit. April moaned and squealed with delight.

"Bobbeee!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhh!!!" she wailed, her hips rocking.

Bobby suckled her clit as if he was a baby who hadn't eaten in weeks. Her hips began the movements of love, her hands tangled in his hair and pressed him into her. His hands cupped her buttocks. Voraciously, he continued sucking her clit and thrust his tongue into her torrid cavern.

All the while, murmurs and moans issued from April and her body bucked and writhed. Suddenly, she arched off the ground. Crying out, she writhed against his seeking, devouring lips and tongue. "Coming!!! Oh, God, Bobby, I'm comming!!!" she cried. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bobby kept going. It seemed like she'd never stop coming. Her cries of joy echoed through the woods. She was acting as if making it outdoors excited her beyond belief. At last her body went slack. He continued to hold her bottom, which still twitched with after-shocks of pleasure. When those spasms, too, ceased, he slid his body on top of hers and guided his erection into her.

When she felt the young man's erection sliding into her, April's eyes opened, she smiled, and her hips moved upward, welcoming him. "That's it! Take me, Bobby! Yessss!!!" she cooed.

Bobby drove her against the ground and their bodies strained together. April brought her legs up and locked them behind his as their bodies fought the battle of love on that grassy glen next to the ski slope.

His passion rose quickly, and surprisingly, hers did as well. Soon she was moving uncontrollably under him, groaning with delight and need.

"Take me, Bobby!!! Take me!!!" the woman writhing on the ground cried. "Nowwwwww!! Oh, God, nowwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bobby couldn't wait, either, and moaned as he exploded into her.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" April bawled with joy, her hips going wild, when she felt the explosion of his hot juices inside her.

Bobby and April shared a crazy, wild, wonderful experience there under the trees and, for a while after they finished they lay in each other's arms, sated, enjoying the silent sounds of nature around them. The beautiful day had been made more so by the passion they had shared.

Bobby began stroking his companion's breasts as she lay on her side facing him. While he did that, April's hand went to his cock, which was still half-hard and sticky from their recent session of love-making. A jolt of delight went through him. She had an incredible effect on him. Around her he was absolutely insatiable. Bobby shuddered. Her insistent touch was making his cock hard again. It always did.

April slid down and took his cock in her mouth. she licked it, squeezed, and toyed with his balls. The fleshy tube rapidly hardened as she worked on it with her magic mouth.

Bobby lay back, enjoying the thrills her mouth gave him.

"You love it when I suck your cock, don't you, Bobby?" April asked, pausing and grinning at him.

"Yeah, I sure do!" Bobby replied. She turned him on as much as any woman he'd ever been with! She had his cock as hard as steel, and could get it that way any time she wanted.

April grinned. "Yeah, I thought so!" she said. Her mouth again enveloped his rigid pole.

The turmoil April's mouth was causing, and the way it felt to have her hair cascading over his middle, drove rational thought from Bobby's mind. He squeezed his eyes shut. Watching her suck him was too much!

Suddenly, his cock was untouched, cooling in the soft breezes wafting over the hillside. He opened his eyes. April was standing over him, smiling. "You want to fuck me again, Bobby?" she asked.

"Yes! God, yes, I sure do!" Bobby replied. He reached for her, but she stepped back, just out of reach.

April chuckled. "Well, if you want me again, you'll have to catch me again," she said. She turned and dashed away.

Bobby struggled to his feet and, his erection bobbing as he ran, he pursued her. He quickly learned that running with an erection and his body in a full state of arousal wasn't the easiest thing in the world. And, the more he chased April, the more aroused he got, which seemed to make it easier for her to avoid him.

April ducked around a tree and stopped. As Bobby got closer, she took off, looking over her shoulder to see where he was. Because she wasn't watching where she was going, she tripped over a root and fell. Before she could get back to her feet, Bobby reached her, fell atop her and plunged his cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

April responded avidly. "Yeahhhh!!!!!" she groaned, jamming her hips up to meet his. "Give it to me, Bobby!! Take meeeee!!!!!"

"Oh, God, April!" Bobby yelled. He was more aroused than he believed it was possible to be. He held his body up on straightened arms while his hips slammed against hers. It was as if he was trying to drive her into the ground. Their joining was feral, two people in heat fucking their brains out in front of Mother Nature.

"Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ohhhhh!!!" Grunts of delight were forced from April while Bobby's body slammed against hers again and again. "Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed. Her fingers dug into Bobby's ass and her legs locked behind his. Their pubic bones ground together and passion flashed through their coupled bodies.

"God, I need you!!!" the lust-maddened woman yelled, "Shove it in me!!! Harder!!! Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwww!!! Now, Bobby!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!" Her fingers clawed at his buttocks while her body exploded.

"Take it!!! Here it comes!!!" Bobby yelled, spewing his seed into her spasming cavern. "Take it!!!! Take ittttttttttt!!! Annnnnhhhhhh!!! Annnnnnnhhhhh!!!!!"

"I can't believe what you do to me," the young man gasped while they lay side by side in the grass afterward. "That was the most intense fuck I ever had!"

"It was wild, wasn't it?" April agreed. "Damn, you were hot!" She giggled.

They rested for a while, then Bobby sat up. "I guess we should get going," he said. "It's getting late."

"Yeah, I guess so," April said. "I told my folks I wouldn't pick Ronny up too late."

They got to their feet and headed back to April's car. When they got back to April's apartment building, they went inside. April walked into the apartment ahead of Bobby, then she turned to him and smiled. "It's only three," she said. "I told my folks I'd pick Ronny up at six."

Bobby smiled. "Well, if we have three hours..." he walked over to her, stepped behind her and put his arms around her.

April sighed and leaned against him. Bobby slid his hands around her and cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly. His companion moaned and pressed her lovely firm bottom against him.

"God, Bobby, everything you do to me makes me feel good!" she murmured. Her voice was so soft he could barely hear it. "So good."

Pulled up her sweatshirt, slid his hands onto her bare breasts, and squeezed them. Then, ever so softly, he began rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. Her bottom continued to move against his swollen cock and her hands reached between them and she opened his pants, slid her hand inside them, and grasped his erection.

Bobby shuddered when April's fingers wrapped around his swollen, sensitive cock. He twirled her swollen nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and she groaned softly.

"God! Your touch is so wonderful," she murmured. "I can't get over it. How can your touch be so soft?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12