Senior Year Ch. 18

Story Info
Bobby spends the afternoon with Nicole.
2.3k words
4.67
34.4k
2
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The week that followed Bobby's weekend with April was relatively uneventful, one of the calmer weeks the young man had experienced in several months. Desiree invited him over after school one afternoon, but other than that, he finally had time to himself. Actually, he liked having free time for a change.

His parents were going away for the weekend, and he would be going to his mother's friend Helen Parker's home for the weekend, which should prove to be just as exciting as the one that just passed was, and he had off from school Friday, because of teacher's conferences. He figured he'd use Friday to rest up for the weekend.

But, when he got home after school Thursday, he found that Nicole Everett, a gorgeous neighbor, had called and wanted him to call her back. He returned her call.

"Bobby, I know this is short notice, but I read in the paper that there's no school tomorrow. Do...do you have anything planned for the day?" Nicole asked.

"No," Bobby replied. He and Mrs. Everett had an affair during the summer but he hadn't heard from her since school started.

"Can I see you?" she asked.

"Sure," Bobby said. "What time would you like me to come over?"

"Ah...I...I'll pick you up at the mall around ten," she said.

Bobby was waiting in front of the mall at ten Friday morning. When Nicole drove in, he walked over and got in her car. She was wearing black slacks, a white blouse, and a black vest. The blouse had several buttons undone, exposing the cleft between her breasts.

"What's up?" he asked. "How come you met me here?"

"My husband is home," Nicole replied. Her brown eyes looked deep into his. "I...I haven't seen you in a while, Bobby," she said softly.

"I wasn't sure you wanted to," he said.

"I always want to see you," Nicole replied. "I...I thought you knew that."

Bobby began stroking the skin exposed by the open neck of Nicole's blouse and she shuddered. "God, I missed your touch," she murmured. Her husband had been staying home more, and she hadn't been able to find a way to see Bobby, even though she wanted to desperately. His light touch already had her insides quivering. She could feel wetness forming in her panties. God, he excited her so much!

"I missed touching you," Bobby said. His cock started to swell and strain in his pants as his fingers stole over her soft, warm flesh. "Are we going somewhere?"

Nicole looked at him and nodded. "Yes," she murmured.

Neither of them spoke as Nicole drove to a motel in a town about thirty miles away. She had already reserved the room, so she drove around to the rear of the motel and parked. They got out of the car and walked into the building.

When they reached the room, Bobby unlocked the door and Nicole walked into the room ahead of him. She went to the huge sliding glass door that opened onto a small balcony overlooking the parking lot and stood there, looking out. Bobby crossed the room, came up behind her, and put his arms around her. She sighed and leaned against him while he cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly. She moaned and pressed harder against him.

"You know exactly how to make me feel good, don't you, Bobby?" Nicole murmured, her voice so soft Bobby could hardly hear it. "You know just what to do to make me feel so good!"

Bobby unbuttoned her blouse and squeezed her bra-encased breasts gently. Then, ever so softly, he let his fingers trail over the skin of her chest not covered by her bra. Her bottom moved against his swollen cock and her hands reached between them, opening his pants.

He shuddered when Nicole's hand moved inside his clothing, onto his swollen, sensitive cock. It was kind of wild to be making love like this. They were in front of the sliding glass door and, outside, he could see cars passing the motel on the highway. He wondered if people outside the motel could see what they were doing. Nicole didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she didn't care.

Her bra had a front clasp. Bobby got it open, slid his hands back onto her breasts, and felt her nipples poke against his palms. He lightly rotated his hands, caressing the swollen buds with his palms.

Nicole groaned softly. "God, Bobby!" she groaned. "Your touch is so wonderful. I've missed it so much!"

Bobby backed toward the bed, pulling her with him. When they reached the bed, he released her, turned her around, and got the rest of her clothes off, while she stripped him. Then they fell on the bed and began a serious, passionate exploration of each other's bodies.

Bobby's lips went to Nicole's nipples. He sucked and nibbled first one, then the other, attending to them until they both were rigid and shining from his saliva. While he did, Nicole's chest began to rise and fall more and more rapidly. Her hands continued to massage his cock. They slid up and down over it and her fingers massaged the slippery fluid which was seeping from the tip into the throbbing shaft.

Bobby's lips moved downward, traveling over Nicole's flat belly. He paused to lick her navel, then his delightful journey over her warm silken skin continued and his lips moved into the curly mass of hair at her middle. Her hips began squirming and twisting as his hands slid up and down the warm, incredibly smooth skin covering her inner thighs. Moaning softly, she spread her long, slim legs, a motion that offered the young man access to her vagina.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" Nicole wailed when Bobby's lips and tongue began exploring her sopping wet center. Her lithe hips jerked up and down and thrills flowed through her while the young man's lips and tongue toyed with her middle.

Bobby positioned himself between Nicole's legs and kept licking the soft, pink folds of flesh protecting her opening. He thrust his tongue into her, lashed her clit with it, and dragged it through her opening, all the time watching her slim but shapely body twist and turn as ecstasy roared through it. Her moans of pleasure intensified as he continued what he was doing.

Nicole thought she was going to go mad! Bobby was teasing her wonderfully! He would bring her ever so close to coming, so close she was sure she'd explode any second. But instead of letting her come, he would back off, stroke her lightly, and keep her poised at the very edge of coming without allowing her to experience the ultimate in satisfaction. She couldn't believe how wonderful it was!

Soon, she could bear what he was doing no longer! She needed to come! She needed release! "Take meeee, Bobby!!! Please!!! I need you!!! Please!!!" Nicole begged. Her hands sought him, pulled at him, urging him atop her. "Don't tease me any more, darling!!! Please don't make me come like that!!! Please, Bobby, I...I need you!!!"

Bobby finally slid atop Nicole's lush body and, as he did, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her quivering opening. When the young man's shaft began to sink into her, her legs wrapped around his waist and ecstasy began to sweep through her. Her hips strained against him, sucking him all the way into her.

Bobby, who was feeling as wonderful as his partner, straightened his arms and held himself above Nicole, then he started driving into her with forceful movements of his hips. He felt his passion rising and knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

"Take meeeeeee, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby, take meeeeeee!!! Nowwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!!" Nicole cried as wonderful sensations, evoked by the young man's plunging erection, swept through and over her. She clutched his arms and her breasts jiggled as he plunged his cock into her again and again. It had been far too long since she'd know the wonders of his loving. "Can't wait!!! Need it too bad!!! I...Ahhhhhhh!!...I can't wait!!!! I'm comminnnngggg!!! I'm commmminnnngggggggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!" she cried, her body jolting when, at last it was filled with delight.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" the young man groaned, shooting his torrid cream into Nicole's clasping hot cave. Unbelievably fabulous sensations rippled through him, too.

Spent, Bobby rolled off Nicole, onto his side, and wrapped his arm around her. She snuggled into his embrace, her warm flesh pressing against his. He caressed her back. "What we have is really special, isn't it?" he asked.

He felt Nicole nodding. "Yes, it is, Bobby. I never knew sex could be as marvelous as it is with you," she replied. She looked at him, then kissed him passionately and her hands started sliding over his body. She couldn't be close to him and keep her hands off him! She wanted him again! She felt the young man's hands cup her ass and he squeezed her against him.

"God!" she murmured after the kiss ended, "I don't know what it is about you, but I'm horny all the time when I'm near you!" She teased his nipples with her fingers, making them hard, sending little shocks of delight through the young man's body.

Bobby shuddered while Nicole kissed his chest, her lips shooting exquisite sensations into him. He forced himself to lay still as her lips moved from one of his nipples to the other, trailing heat and wetness across his chest. He had long ago learned how wonderful it was to have his nipples sucked and loved having her do it.

While Nicole's lips were working on his chest, her hands slid over his body, across his belly, into the curly, damp hair at his groin. Then her fingers wrapped around his erecting cock, sending more wondrous sensations rocketing through him. Nicole felt Bobby's cock twitch in his lover's hand. That was another thing she loved about him! He was ready to go all the time!

"Oh, God, Bobby, it...it's so big!" Nicole whispered as her hand slid up and down on the young man's swollen shaft. Then her lips moved down his body, following the trail her hands had blazed, and ecstasy built upon ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned. His hips strained upward as warmth and wetness engulfed his swollen wand when Nicole began avidly sucking his cock!

Nicole lowered her head and his cock disappeared into her mouth. She gently massaged his balls while she suckled him and wonderful turmoil built in his center.

Bobby couldn't lie still any longer. His hips twisted and turned while Nicole continued to do unthinkable things to him with her mouth.

"Nicole! I...I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" Bobby groaned during one of the few periods of clear thought his lover allowed him.

The minute he uttered his warning, his cock was abandoned, waving in the cool air. He felt Nicole's legs move across him, then a different sensation of wetness and heat enveloped his throbbing rod when she sank onto it. He gazed up at her and saw a look of bliss form on her face.

Once she had Bobby's erection hilted inside her, Nicole leaned forward and her breasts, the nipples stiff, swung toward his face. He grabbed the jellied orbs, lifted his head, and started sucking the turgid tips and nibbling them gently. At the same time, Nicole began to raise and lower her hips, letting his cock slide in and out of her snug love cave.

"Yesssssss!!! Hell, yesssssss!!!!" she hissed as the young man mauled her dangling mammaries and shoved his erection deep into her. "Suck them!!! Oh, yesssssssss, darling!!! Suck them!!!"

Bobby could tell Nicole was just as turned on as he was. She pounded down on him, twisting and turning her hips, making him lash around inside her.

"Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!!" Nicole chanted in tempo with her bouncing hips. It was happening again! That wonderful, exquisite cock of his was thrilling her, making her feel like she needed so desperately to feel! Her cries of delight continued.

Bobby would have echoed Nicole's cries, but his mouth was full of nipple and breast. He felt her stiffen, and as she pressed her groin against his, tremors began to wrack her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Nicole's wails of delight began. Her fingers dug into Bobby's arms and her hips began rocking even more frantically. "Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!! Take...meeeeeeeee!!! Take...meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gggaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned, arching his body, lifting his hips, as he hosed her insides with an eruption of molten cream.

Her need temporarily sated, Nicole lay on top of Bobby. She loved how it felt to have his body pressed against hers! She would have absorbed him into her if she could have! After a while, she felt his softening cock slip from her. She raised her head, looked into Bobby's eyes, then bent and kissed him. "How do you always know exactly how to make me feel wonderful?" she whispered. "How can what we do always be this fantastic?"

"I don't know," Bobby replied. He'd never thought about it much.

"It shouldn't be this good," Nicole whispered. "What...what we're doing, it's wrong. You're young enough to be my son. It...it isn't right for us to..."

"Do you want us to stop?" Bobby asked. He hoped she'd say she didn't want to. He sure didn't want to stop seeing her.

Nicole looked down at him a long time, her eyes reflecting the turmoil in her mind. Then she took a deep breath, let it out, and shook her head. "No, I...I don't want to stop. I don't think I could survive without what you give me," she murmured.

She rolled off the young man and they lay side by side for a while longer. Finally, Nicole sat up. "I hate to," she said, "but I really have to be going. I promised a friend of mine I'd have dinner with her this evening."

"That's OK," Bobby said.

Their interlude was over. They got up, got dressed, and Nicole drove him back to the mall.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers