Senior Year Ch. 22

Story Info
The second book in the Passion in James County series.
2.1k words
4.76
32.1k
1
0

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The phone was ringing as they walked into the house. Bobby and Helen looked at each other. Her face went pale.

"I...I wonder if that's Mort," she murmured as, with her heart pounding, she started for the phone hanging on the kitchen wall. Her hand was trembling while she reached for the phone and picked it up. "H...hello?" she said.

Bobby watched her grow even paler as she listened.

"Mort, you gave me no choice," she said, as color returned to her face. "I...I'm not going to allow you to hit me, not ever again."

This time, as she listened to whatever her husband's response was, Bobby saw her face grow red, and her eyes light up with anger.

"Mort, if you do that, I'll have you arrested," she said. She shook her head. "No, I'm not threatening you. That's a promise! If you violate that restraining order, you will go to jail!"

Once again Helen stood quietly, listening to her husband rant and rave.

"I don't know what you're going to do, Mort," she said. "All I know is that you aren't coming here. Not now, not ever. I intend to see a lawyer first thing tomorrow, Mort, our marriage is over."

She listened a little longer, then she snapped. "Mort, I'm not going to listen to any more of this," she said. "If you come here, you'll be arrested. Don't make me do that." She slammed the phone into the receiver, turned, and looked at Bobby.

"I take it he isn't happy," the young man said.

Helen shook her head and a sad smile formed on her face. "Not even a little bit," she said. "I...I hope he doesn't violate the restraining order. I...I really don't want to have him arrested."

"I know you don't," Bobby said. "Look, I'll stay here tonight if...if you think that will help."

"I'd like that, Bobby," Helen replied. She had a feeling she'd be a lot safer if he was there. Mort wouldn't dare try anything in front of Bobby. She stepped closer to the young man and caressed his face lightly with her fingers. "Bobby, you are so wonderful!"

Bobby put his arms around her, cupped her bottom in his hands, pulled her against him, and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "You're pretty wonderful, too," he said. He squeezed her bottom.

Helen hugged him and gave him a kiss on the chin. "You're so sweet!" she said. She released him and stepped out of his embrace.

"Don't worry," Bobby said. "I'll call Mom later and tell her I need to stay tonight. I...I'd be happy to stay here as long as you need me to."

Bobby reached for her again, pulled her back into his arms and covered her lips with his. He felt her pressing against him, then her tongue forced its way between his lips and into his mouth. Excitement blossomed in the young man while their tongues lashed.

"Come on," Bobby said when the kiss ended. He led her toward the living room.

Helen went along with him on rubbery legs. She thought they were headed for the bedroom but, much to her surprise, once they were in the living room, the young man led her to the sofa. She wasn't sure what he was up to, and didn't care, just so long as it ended with them making love!

Bobby sat down on the sofa and pulled her down onto his lap. Her firm bottom pressed against his swollen cock and she squirmed and giggled when he pulled her into another torrid kiss.

Helen felt the young man's erection pressing against her bottom the minute she settled on his lap. She found the fact that he was making love to her in the living room exciting! She groaned and stabbed her tongue almost all the way down his throat.

Bobby once again unbuttoned her blouse, then his hands began coasting lightly over her hot skin, bringing gasps of delight from her. Her fingers caressed his face and slid through his hair while her lips and tongue roamed his face.

"Bobby! We...we shouldn't be doing this here!" Helen murmured.

"Why not?" Bobby asked while he cupped his hand around one warm, smooth breast. Helen groaned with delight and squirmed on his lap. Her movements made his already-hard cock even harder.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!!" the woman groaned while her young lover suckled first one her turgid nipples, then the other. While his lips were busy, his hands massaged and squeezed her breasts gently, adding immeasurably to her need for him.

She began stripping his clothes from him and soon they were naked and lying next to each other on the sofa. His hands were roaming ardently over her body while hers were doing the same to. She was long past caring whether someone was going to come. There was no way she could stop what was going to happen!

Bobby shoved two fingers into his older lover's soaking wet pussy, and began caressing her clit with his thumb. "You like it when I do this, don't you?" he murmured.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Yesssss!!!!" Helen moaned. She couldn't keep her body from writhing. "Please, darling! I...I need you!!! Take meeeee!!!" She wanted him more than she ever had!

Somehow, Bobby managed to get behind her and, lying with her spoon-fashion again, he managed to slide his erection into her warm, snug opening. He loved making it in this position because he could suck her breasts while he fucked her.

"Oh, Bobby!!! You make me feel so wonderful!!!" Helen crooned as her young lover's erect cock glided steadily in and out of her. The fact that he was sucking on one of her nipples at the same time was making her crazy! "You...you...oh, God!!!" she groaned, barely able to speak.

Bobby was enjoying what he was doing to Helen and the visible effect his actions were having on her. She shook every time he slammed into her and all she seemed to be able to do was moan and gurgle with delight.

"Can't waitttttt!!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I can't waitttt!!!" Helen moaned. Her body stiffened, then she began to tremble violently. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! I...I....I'm commmminnnnngggg!!! Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeahhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

When the woman impaled on his cock went wild, Bobby didn't come. Instead, steadily, inexorably, his cock continued to ride in and out of her cum-slick opening.

"Bobby...you...you didn't come!" Helen exclaimed after her peak passed and her excitement calmed a little. She wasn't sure how she knew he hadn't come, but she did, and it scared her. "What..."

"Don't worry, I'll come, soon!" Bobby replied. He pulled out of her, rolled her on her back, then he laid down atop her and jabbed his cock back into her. Her body rose to meet his invasion.

"Yesss!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stoppppp!!!" she cried. Her hands clasped his rocking bottom, pulling him against her. He was a wild fucking machine and she hoped he'd never stop! Never!

When he looked down into Helen's passion-inflamed face, Bobby felt his self-control fleeing. She looked so needy and her body was moving against his so urgently! "I'm gonna come!!!" he cried. He could feel his insides begin to unleash and knew his explosion was near. "Oh, God!!! I'm gonna commmmmmmmeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!! Yyyyyeeeeeeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" His insides uncoiled and he spewed gusher after gusher of hot, sticky cream into his lover's clasping opening.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, Bobby, yesssssss!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Helen cried, pulling at him, her body trembling once more with ecstasy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! More!!! More!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Her body arched against his while her tight sleeve milked every bit of pleasure possible out of his cock.

"Wow!" Bobby said breathlessly after their passion had ebbed and they lay wrapped in each other's arms on the sofa. "That was intense!"

"It sure was!" Helen replied breathlessly. She kissed him.

"I have to get cleaned up," Bobby said. He got off the sofa and headed down the hallway to his room. He stripped off his clothes, put on his bathrobe, went to the bathroom and washed the sticky residue of their lovemaking from him.

Then, still wearing his robe, he walked back out to the living room and found his Helen watching TV. She must have gotten cleaned up, too, because she was wearing a fluffy pink terrycloth bathrobe.

"Want to take a break and watch a movie?" he asked.

Helen nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea," she replied. "Why don't you pick something you want to watch?"

Bobby searched through the collection of films in the cabinet under the TV and VCR, picked one he knew had a torrid love scene, put it in the VCR, turned it and the TV on. Then, smiling, he joined his aunt on the sofa. She snuggled against him and laid her head on his shoulder. He liked the way her hair tickled his cheek.

They watched the movie without talking. Bobby was aware that Helen was nude under her robes and the proximity of her lovely body, coupled with what was happening on the TV, began doing things to him.

It appeared to be doing things to his companion, too, he discovered. When the movie's love scene started, he felt her hand slide into his robe. It sought, then found, his erection, and she began stroking him. He glanced over at her. She was still watching the TV but her face clearly showed the signs of passion the young man had come to know so well. His cock grew harder and harder as she stroked it. He kept watching the movie, although that didn't do much to keep him calm.

Helen, every bit as turned on as she'd been earlier, continued to toy with Bobby's hard cock as she watched the passionate performance on the TV screen. She massaged the fluids that seeped from the tip of Bobby's erection into the shaft. Waves of delight washed over her as she played with him. She shifted a little and moved her head toward the rigid obelisk of flesh. She was going to suck his cock. She had to taste that wonderful tool!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned when warmth and wetness suddenly covered his cock. He looked down and saw her sucking him! "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, his hips moving.

Helen sucked her young lover's cock avidly for a while, then she stood up, stripped off her robe and seated herself astride his hips, facing him. When she lowered herself on him, she grasped his cock and guided it into her body. "I have to have you!!!" she groaned. When he was all the way in her, she started to move her hips. She couldn't wait any more! She needed him! Now!

Bobby was delighted. This was exactly what he hoped would happen when he had picked the movie. While she worked herself up and down on his cock, he began sucking the thick nipples jutting from her dangling breasts.

"Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!!" Helen murmured. Her body rose and fell, making his cock lash around inside her. It felt so damn good!

The young man continued to adore Helen's breasts with his lips and tongue. Her nipples were incredible! He loved the way they got big and hard, almost like little fingers. And she got so crazy when he sucked them!

"You...keep...Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddddded!!!! You...keeeeepppp...thattttt...uppp!!!!" Helen mewled, "and...I...I...gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Godddddddddd!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Please, Bobby!!! Please!!! Take meeeee!!! I can't stoppp!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Eeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her cries of delight echoed through the house as a maelstrom of passion whipped through her.

Bobby clamped his hands on Helen's hips and kept sucking her nipples. Then he felt himself let loose. "Yeahhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he cried, hosing her insides with jets of torrid cream.

Spent, Helen collapsed into the young man's arms. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" she sighed.

"Did what?" Bobby replied innocently.

"You picked that movie on purpose, didn't you?" she asked.

Bobby nodded and said, "Yes."

She kissed him. "You are a devil, you know that?" she giggled. When the young man licked one of her nipples, she squirmed. He licked her nipple again, bringing another squeal of delight.

"Oh, God, I can't get enough of you!" she exclaimed, then kissed him. Finally, she pushed herself off him and stood up. "Come on," she said and reached out her hand. "Since you're staying, let's go to bed. I want to wake up with you in bed next to me."

Bobby got up and turned off the TV and VCR while she turned off the lights and made sure the doors were locked.

Then, hand-in-hand, they walked down the hallway to her bedroom.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers