Senior Year Ch. 24

Story Info
While Rod is away, Lois will play.
3.6k words
4.54
35.2k
1
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

While Bobby Draper, who she didn't think about much any more, was enjoying Homecoming Weekend at college with Paula, Lois Tillman paced back in forth in her living room, anxiously waiting for Doreen Ingalls to arrive. Lois's husband was off to another away football game and wouldn't be home until late that night. The pretty auburn-haired English teacher was filled with anticipation of the wonderful things she knew would happen between her and the assistant principal.

When she heard a car come up the driveway her heart leaped. Wearing a filmy nightgown she'd donned specially for the occasion, Lois waited nervously inside the front door. The car stopped, the motor shut off, and the sound of a door opening and closing followed. Lois's excitement continued to grow.

The door opened and Doreen walked in. When she saw Lois, her eyes widened and a smile lit up her face. "Well," she said, "Don't you look lovely today?"

Lois felt herself blushing and warmth suffused her. She moved to Doreen and pulled the attractive woman into an embrace. Their lips met in a passion-filled kiss. Once the kiss ended, the breathless, lovely women continued holding each other.

"I...I was going to suggest going out for lunch," Doreen murmured, her voice husky, her eyes hot. "But, suddenly, I'm not hungry..." She paused. "For food."

"Please, Doreen, let's make love!" Lois whispered, burying her face in the assistant principal's neck as she hugged her.

"Yes," Doreen replied, "Let's do just that."

Arm in arm, they walked to Lois's bedroom. Once they were inside, Lois slipped off the nightgown and stood there while her lover's eyes roamed over her nude body. Lois exulted in the look in Doreen's eyes as she gazed at her friend's nude body. Then the assistant principal shed her clothes and the naked beauties moved to the bed. They laid down, their bare bodies entwined, and their lips met once more.

"This is so wonderful!" Lois thought as Doreen's lips and hers worked against each other. The other woman's body was smooth, soft, and warm, and she was so tender. She seemed to be every bit as concerned about giving Lois pleasure as she was about receiving it.

Lois's firm breasts rubbed against Doreen's as the women caressed and snuggled. Turgid nipples brushed turgid nipples, sending sparks of delight into each woman.

Doreen began kissing and caressing her way down the English teacher's naked torso. Her attentions went first to the teacher's breasts, touching, then sucking the extended nipples.

"Oh, Doreen, yesssss!!!!" Lois breathed. She was burning with need. Her body quivered in response to her companion's worshipful caresses.

Downward the assistant principal's lips, tongue, and hands moved, driving Lois's excitement higher and higher. Moans and gasps poured from Lois's lips and her head rolled from side to side on the pillow as Doreen's lips and hands traveled over her belly, into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned, her back arching, when Doreen moved between her legs and began kissing her vagina. "Yesssss, Doreen!!! Please!!!"

Doreen parted the wet, silken lips of Lois's vagina with her tongue and began thrusting it and out of the quavering opening. In and out, in and out, her tongue moved, driving the gorgeous English teacher perilously close to orgasm. Lois was so aroused all she could do was babble mindlessly.

Doreen, sensing her lover was close to coming, transferred her caresses to the insides of Lois's thighs. Her finely formed legs trembled visibly as Doreen's slid her fingers up and down them with a feather-light touch.

"Please!!! Oh, Doreen, pleaseeeeee!!!!" Lois groaned, beseeching Doreen for the release she waned to desperately. "I need to come!!! Please!! Make me come!!!"

"Soon, my darling, soon," Doreen purred. She continued to caress Lois, keeping the teacher writhing mindlessly on the bed.

Lois felt Doreen move and wasn't sure what she was up to. One of her friend's hands was still was at her middle, stirring excitement into her, then it left, but was quickly replaced with something warm and firm, which moved between Lois's labia and began to enter and fill her. It felt just like Doreen was fucking her!

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois groaned, "My God, Doreen, what are you doing to me?"

"Does it feel good, my darling?" Doreen asked.

"Ohhhh!!! My Godddd, yessssssss!!!!!" Lois answered while her lover continued to drive her wild with the mystery device. "My God, yesssssssss!!!! It feels wonderful!!! Wonderful!!!"

Lois heard a humming noise, then whatever Doreen had pushed into her began vibrating. The hard shaft brushed Lois's clit, evoking sensations so intense they were almost painful. Slowly, the vibrating invader began to move in and out of Lois's body, which now formed a tight arch, her hips high off the bed rocking from side to side.

When Doreen began sucking her clit, Lois could stand no more. Bright lights began flashing behind her tightly closed eyes and powerful, almost unbearable, waves of pleasure swept over her. It seemed as if every nerve in her body was being stimulated.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!!!" Lois cried. "So goooooddddddd!!!! So gooooodddddd!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Although Lois didn't think it would, the unbelievable feelings of elation she was experiencing eventually did began to wane and she felt herself relaxing on the bed.

When she did, Doreen pulled the vibrating device from her and stretched out next to Lois, kissing her softly. "Did you like that, my darling?" she asked.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" Lois exclaimed. "It felt so fabulous!" She rolled on her side and began running her hands over Doreen's body. "I want to do you, too," she said, "I want to make you come like that, too!!"

She pushed Doreen onto her back and began running her hands over the woman's lush anatomy. She wrapped her hands around the assistant principal's breasts and began suckling her lover's nipples, drawing them deep into her mouth, chewing them gently with her teeth, lashing them with her tongue. Before she finished with the magnificent orbs, Doreen was as lost in lust as Lois had been scant moments before.

Avidly, Lois continued, kissing her way across her friend's rounded belly, then diving between the assistant principal's firm legs and covering Doreen's pussy with her mouth.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!" Doreen wailed, delighted by Lois's adoring onslaught. Her hips rocked and jolted on the bed while Lois kissed her pussy. The auburn-haired teacher spotted dildo Doreen had used on her lying next to them on the bed. She picked it up, managed to get it turned on, then touched the tip to Doreen's clit. The assistant principal's body jerked as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Lois!!!!!" Doreen cried, "Put it in meeeeeeee!!! Please, darling, put it in meeeeeeeee!!!!"

Slowly, Lois inserted the device into her lover's body; watching, fascinated, as it disappeared between the swollen lips of Doreen's vagina. Lois looked up at her paramour. Doreen's face was a mask of lust. Her head rolled from side to side on her dark hair, which had fanned out on the pillow. Her chest heaved and her breasts jiggled as her body reacted violently to what Lois was doing to her.

"Harder!!!" Doreen begged, "Do me harder, darling!!!!"

Lois began actively pumping the humming dildo in and out of her lover's body. The action was obviously pleasurable to Doreen, whose moans increased in volume and whose hands began tearing at the bedcovers.

"Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Doreen screamed, her back arching much as Lois's had a bit earlier. "Lois!!!! Oh, God, Lois!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaddddddd!!! I-I-I-I'm commmmmminnnngggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" The lovely assistant principal continued shrieking and straining as her orgasm ran its course then, as Lois had done earlier, she relaxed onto the bed.

Lois pulled the dildo out of Doreen and shut it off. Then she stretched out next to the other woman, pulled her friend's body against hers, and kissed the assistant principal fondly.

The two women lay in each other's arms, gazing at each other, their faces slowly moving closer, then their lips joined once again and wild feelings began to roil in them once more.

"Make love to me again, Doreen!" Lois beseeched her companion after the torrid kiss ended. "I need you so badly! I need you to make me come again!"

"Of course, my darling," Doreen replied. She began to kiss Lois's neck and shoulders.

Lois was enthralled. Doreen's caresses were so wonderful, light, caring, and so exciting! Her passion grew rapidly to a fever pitch as her friend's soft hands cupped her breasts, and her light kisses teased her flesh. The tips of the teacher's breasts strained and tingled. One super-sensitive tip was engulfed by warmth when the assistant principal drew it into her mouth.

"Yessssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! That feels so wonderful!!!" Lois moaned. Doreen's hand traveled down over her belly, slid between her legs, and found her clit. With a loud groan, Lois arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. Her hips twisted and turned as her lover's hand whirled on her clit. Then, without warning, the release Lois sought was hers.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Oh, God, Doreen, I'm commminnnggggg!!!!" Lois cried as outburst after outburst of joy shook her. "Don't stop!!! My Goddddd!!! Don't ever stopppp!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Doreen continued kissing and caressing Lois until her need was sated. Afterward, the women again lay locked in each other's arms on the bed.

Doreen looked into Lois's eyes. "Are you sorry we started this?" she asked. "You don't regret becoming my lover, do you?"

"No!" Lois responded without thinking. Doreen was loving and thoughtful. Lois needed that and would do whatever she had to in order to know the kind of joy she shared with the other woman. She needed love and tenderness, even if she had to obtain it in ways other people might not approve of. And, perversely, having an affair with Doreen was certainly better than having affairs with her students.

Doreen took Lois in her arms and they kissed again. Lois's arms locked around the other woman as she avidly returned the kiss. She felt passion once more begin to stir inside her.

Because they had to breathe, the kiss eventually came to an end. They lay there, in each other's arms, their chests heaving, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Would you like to make love again?" Doreen asked.

"Yesss!!!" Lois replied. "Make love to me again!" she urged. "Please, Doreen! Make love to me!"

"I will, my darling," her lover replied.

Lois's hands traced the outline of her companion's breasts, drawing a low moan of pleasure from Doreen.

While Lois's hands were adoring her breasts, Doreen, caressed Lois's breasts, teasing the tips to straining tumescence once again. Lois felt giddy and her legs began to tremble. The two of them rolled into in a warm embrace, their lips joining, their bodies pressing together, warm silken flesh caressing warm silken flesh.

After the kiss ended, Doreen rolled Lois onto her back and began raining soft, teasing kisses everywhere on her body. Her hair caressed Lois, and that silken touch, coupled with the other exciting things the assistant principal was doing, soon had Lois writhing and straining with need.

Doreen's hand combed softly through Lois's pubic hair, then moved to the puffy lips of her vagina. Lois felt as if she was about to explode while her companion's soft fingers gently teased her damp opening. Doreen's soft, silken skin continued to brush against hers. The experience was incredibly exciting.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" she moaned when Doreen slid first one finger, then two, into her. Her hips rocked, rising off the bed, seeking more of exquisite sensations the assistant principal was bestowing on her. Her body fluttered with ecstasy as Doreen's lips roamed over it. The fingers invading her began a slow, maddeningly wonderful thrusting. In and out, in and out, the arousing digits moved.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Lois moaned. Doreen's thumb came to rest on her ultra-sensitive clit and the teacher's hips went wild and she exploded with delight, her body arching off the bed, whirlpools of pleasure spinning from her loins into the rest of her body.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" she cried. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Oh, Goddddddd, Doreen!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Doreen continued her caresses, her head lying on Lois's flat belly, until the frantic movements of her body calmed. Once the English teacher again lay limp on the bed, she slid up and took her in her arms.

"Oh, God!" Lois gushed, kissing her companion. "That was wonderful! Wonderful!"

Doreen continued caressing her friend's body. Lois couldn't believe how turned on she still was. She was being fired up with need all over again! It took only a short time before her companion's feather-light touches and caresses had her writhing with passion once more.

"I never knew..." Lois moaned, "Never! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" She felt as if pleasure was suffusing every molecule of her body. It was as if she'd somehow been turned into one huge, super-sensitive, over-stimulated pleasure nerve! Soft lips were moving through her pubic hair, then Doreen's tongue was exploring her vagina. It slid between the puffy lips, then caressed the top of the opening, where her clit lay, shocking Lois with delight. Then it slid down between the folds of her labia and again teased her opening. Once more, Lois's back arched as her body begged for more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Lois moaned, her mind a tumult of lust. "That's...so...wonderful!!! Don't...Ohhhh!!!! Don't stoppppp!!! Don't ever stopppppp!!!!"

Doreen covered Lois's dripping vagina with her mouth and her hands cupped her friend's buttocks, while her tongue continued to slide in and and out of the teacher's quivering opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lois screamed, her hands tearing at the bedcovers, as she was wracked by yet another furious orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

By the time Doreen finished with her, Lois lay panting on the bed, more satisfied than she'd ever been in her life. Once more, Doreen took Lois in her arms.

"Oh, Doreen!" Lois gushed, "I've never, ever, felt anything like that!" She rolled atop the assistant principal and kissed her, thrusting her tongue between the assistant principal's lips where it was met and dueled with by the other woman's tongue. Thrills raced through both of them.

The kiss over, Lois began kissing down over her lover's neck onto the statuesque woman's chest. The auburn-haired woman licked the rosy area around the base of one nipple, watching the finger-thick bud swell out of the flesh that surrounded it. Once the nipple had stiffened, Lois drew it into her mouth.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!!!" Doreen groaned, her hands tangling in the English teacher's auburn hair, pulling her lover's face tighter against her breasts.

As Doreen had done to her, Lois thoroughly kissed and caressed each of the magnificent mounds on the assistant principal's chest. Once she'd accorded those fine breasts enough attention, Lois began kissing her way down over her lover's faintly rounded belly.

"My sweet thing!" Doreen moaned as Lois made love to her. She began writhing on the bed.

Lois moved her hands and lips through Doreen's full kinky mass of pubic hair, into her groin. She paused, then began exploring the other woman's vagina tenderly. She touched the folds of flesh surrounding the opening and heard her friend gasp with delight. Doreen was soaking wet with excitement and her hips were in constant motion as Lois continued to touch her.

Lois slipped a finger into her friend's body, feeling the fiery warmth of the other woman's need. She found, and toyed with, her lover's erect clit, which was surprisingly large and swollen.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Doreen moaned, her hips jerking. "Please!!! Please my darling!!! Eat me!!! Eat meeeee!!!!"

Lois did. First she inserted two fingers into the woman's opening, then she began licking the other woman's turgid clit. She even tried sucking the sensitive little nub into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Doreen cried. Her body began to thrash wildly. "My darling!!! My darling!!! My darling!!!! That's itttttt!!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Lois continued to caress and kiss Doreen until her lover's frantic motions stilled and the woman lay quiet on the bed. Knowing she'd given Doreen so much pleasure made her feel wonderful!

"Come up here and let me hold you, my darling," Doreen said, and Lois did. They snuggled together, their arms and legs entwined, and soon the sated, happy women were asleep.

Lois awoke in Doreen's arms, and luxuriated in the feeling of warmth and safety that gave her. She kissed her sleeping companion softly on the lips and Doreen's eyes opened.

Doreen smiled at Lois. "I guess we exhausted ourselves, didn't we?" Doreen said.

"I guess we did," Lois replied, hugging her lover. Doreen returned the embrace.

"Today has really been beautiful," Lois said, caressing Doreen's warm skin.

"You're certainly right about that," Doreen replied. "You are the most delightful creature I've ever known."

Their lips met in a kiss full of sweetness, love, and passion.

Doreen touched the tip of one of Lois's breasts and Lois shuddered with pleasure. She reciprocated by moving her hand to one of the assistant principal's nipples and pulling on it. She felt the bud of flesh swell between her fingers and heard Doreen's soft gasp of elation.

Doreen shifted on the bed so her head was at Lois's groin and her vagina was in front of Lois's face, the classic "69"position. She began caressing Lois's legs, urging them apart, her hands tenderly stroking the insides of Lois's thighs.

Lois, thrills rushing through her, returned the favor, and soon the women were kissing each other's thigh-flesh, their lips moving closer and closer to where each of them really wanted the other's lips to be.

Lois's mouth closed over Doreen's passion-slick vagina, and as it did she experienced the incredible thrill of feeling the other woman's mouth on her vagina. Their hips writhed and their hands clutched at their partner's buttocks as the two different, but equally lovely women licked and sucked each other's pulsing vaginas.

As orgasms swept through them, both women quivered with delight, their moans muffled in pussy-flesh as they shared a shattering mutual orgasm.

Afterward, again lying in each other's arms, they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

"What time is it?" Doreen asked.

Lois looked over Doreen's shoulder at the clock. "It's almost seven o'clock," she said.

Doreen sat up. "I really have to get going, my darling," she said. "We wouldn't want your husband to come home and catch us like this, would we?"

"Ah...no, I guess not," Lois replied. She was a bit disappointed. She felt their time together had been entirely too short.

Doreen stretched and her bare breasts moved delightfully. Then she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She turned and looked back at Lois, who still lay in bed. "Care to join me in the shower?" she asked.

"I'd love that," Lois replied. She sat up and stretched, then got out of bed. When she got to the bathroom, Doreen already had the shower running and was standing under the spray. Lois stepped in with her. The assistant principal's lovely body, covered with droplets of water, glistened.

Doreen had a sudsy washcloth in her hand. When Lois entered the shower, she began lathering her friend's lovely body.

The contact of the sudsy cloth started heat growing in Lois's body. "I don't believe it!!" she thought. "All Doreen has to do is touch me and I'm turned on!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12