Senior Year Ch. 25

Story Info
Bobby wakes Paula the right way.
2.1k words
4.71
33.7k
1
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Sunday morning, Bobby woke before Paula, who had rolled off him during the night and was now lying on her back next to him, still sleeping. He gazed at her uncovered body and felt his desire stirring. He bent over her and began sucking one of her nipples, and immediately felt it rise into his mouth.

Paula moaned softly as enchanting sensations awakened her. She opened her eyes and realized Bobby was sucking one of her nipples! He was waking her up and turning her on at the same time!

Bobby's hand roamed over her Paula's lithe torso, which twisted sinuously as his fingers slid lightly over her silky skin. After caressing her delightfully for a while, he inserted his hand between her lithe legs and began playing with her vagina, which instantly became wet as his fingers probed, stroked, then entered it. Her back arched, lifting her hips from the mattress.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned when Bobby's finger slid into her. He'd screwed her silly the night before. She didn't remember going to sleep. Now he was making her crazy with need again!

Bobby was just as aroused as Paula. He had a raging hard-on, the delightful result of bringing Paula to the high state of desire he now had her in. He rolled on top of her and plunged his cock into her. God, did that feel good! He began pluging his swollen shaft into Paula's clasping opening with forceful movements of his hips.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Jesus, Bobby!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" Paula moaned. Her body responding furiously as her lover's cock thrust into her. She couldn't believe how many times they'd made love since he arrived the day before. This was the best Homecoming weekend she'd ever had, even though she'd hardly been out of Bobby's motel room! She clutched at Bobby and her hips pounded up to meet his.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!" Paula screamed. "I-I-I'm gonna come!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm gonna come!!! Now!!! Oh, Bobby, I'm gonna come now!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Bobby felt Paula explode into bliss, then he was bathing her insides with his juices as his loins convulsed with delight. He kept plunging into her a little longer then, spent, he collapsed atop her. When his cock began to soften and slithered out of Paula, he rolled onto his back.

Paula lay there, electrified. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "You sure do know how to wake a girl up!" She sat up, an action her companion found eminently delightful to observe. "What time is it?"

Bobby looked at his watch. "Six-thirty in the morning," he said.

"Oh, good," Paula relaxed. "I was hoping we hadn't slept too late."

"When I can move," Bobby said. "I'll take you to breakfast."

After a while, they took showers, got dressed, and went down to the motel's coffee shop. The hostess seated them in a booth in a corner.

"I'm really glad you could come up this weekend," Paula said, leaning over and kissing Bobby.

Bobby smiled, and began to fondle one of Paula's breasts through her blouse, then he slid his hand under the blouse, onto her warm velvety flesh.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Paula mewled. "Bobby! What do you think you're doing?" He was full of new and exciting ideas for things to do that turned her on.

"Want me to stop?" Bobby asked.

"Nnnnnnhhhhh!!!!" Paula murmured. She shook her head. "No!!! Never!!!!!"

The more Bobby caressed Paula's breasts, the louder her groans of delight became. He kept squeezing her firm globes, hearing her soft whimpers of joy.

"Oh, God!!! I love this!!!" she whispered, "Are you sure nobody can see what you're doing?"

Their booth was off in one corner of the dining room, so Bobby didn't think anyone else in the restaurant could see what he was doing to his companion. "Do you really care if anyone else sees?" he asked.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Paula murmured. A powerful tremor of jubilation shook her. "No, I...I guess I don't!!!"

Paula began to stroke Bobby's leg while they sat, waiting for the waitress to bring their meal. Bobby slid his hand out from under her blouse, put it on her bare knee, then he slid it up the silken skin of her inner thighs, just as he'd done in the library the night before. She parted her legs to give him access to her center.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Paula mewled. Her body shook. "Every time you touch me, I feel like coming!!!" she whispered through clenched teeth as Bobby's fingers parted her labia and slipped into her. She began moving her hips and slid down on the seat a little. She was so turned on she didn't care if the whole world watched what Bobby was doing to her. Just so he didn't stop!

She wrapped her fingers around his arm, clinging to him in desperation. "Oh, God, Bobby!!!" she whispered, "I...I think I'm going to come!!!"

"Go ahead, do it!" Bobby said softly. Paula's soft moans and squeals were constant, and her hips were alive with frantic activity.

"I'm comingggg!!!! Oh, Lord!!!! I'm commmminggggg!!!!!" Paula whispered, shaking, bucking, pressing against his intruding fingers, biting her lip to keep from screaming her joy to the rest of the patrons of the restaurant.

Bobby wondered, as he watched the flushed look on Paula's face and her thrashing body, what other people in the restaurant would think if they knew what he was doing to the gorgeous blonde. It was a real kick.

By the time their food arrived, Paula had quieted. Bobby removed his hand from between her legs, Paula pulled herself together, sat up, and they ate their breakfast.

"You're awful!!" Paula said, as they dined. "My God! Do you think anybody else in here knew what you were doing to me?"

Bobby shook his head. "They probably didn't know anything was going on," he said.

"I can't believe I let you do that!" Paula said, her voice full of wonderment. "It was awesome!!!"

"Danger adds to the kick," he said.

"It sure does!" Paula replied.

They walked back to their room.

When they were inside, Paula locked the door, then walked toward Bobby, a grin on her face. When she reached him, she dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, and took out his rigid cock. She caressed it tenderly with her hands for a while, then she took it into her mouth and began sucking him while her hands gently milked his swollen balls.

It didn't take long for her to get Bobby to the point where he was about to explode. What he'd done to Paula in the coffee shop had the young man already turned on, and the slim blonde's actions built on that. Groaning, experiencing wrenching spasms, he exploded into her mouth.

Paula, a bit surprised by the force of Bobby's coming, swallowed as much of his juices as she could, and kept sucking and caressing him until he was totally spent.

Afterward, they walked over and sat down on the bed. Paula pushed Bobby onto his back and, once more, her hands began exploring his body.

Bobby, startled by her ability to rouse him, felt himself growing hard again.

Paula left him suddenly, and got to her knees on the bed, presenting her glorious rounded bottom to him. Bobby got to his knees behind her and moved close, guiding the tip of his cock between her firm, finely shaped buttocks and rubbing it up and down through her wetness.

"Put it in me, Bobby!!! I need you!!!" Paula begged.

Bobby buried his cock in her superb body.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Paula hissed rocking back against him, her buttocks smacking against Bobby's legs. Her breasts jumped and wriggled and her hair flew wildly as her lover plunged into her.

"Oh, Jesus!!!!" she exclaimed, "I'm going to come again!!!"

Bobby leaned forward and caught her dancing breasts in his hands. The rigid nipples drilled into his palms as he squeezed her lovely mammaries. He could feel his companion's body begin to jolt, then her moans turned to fervent wails, and once again she exploded. "Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!" she cried. "Bobbeeeeeee!!!! Oh, Bobbbeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The tension in Bobby's middle uncoiled and, with an incredibly sweet rush, his fluids coursed into Paula. His orgasm triggered more rapture for her and her moans grew even more passionate.

"I...I think I'm...I'm fucked out," Paula said listlessly as they lay in each other's arms.

"Me, too," Bobby agreed, tightening his arms around her, pulling her against him.

"I hate it that you have to go home tonight," she whispered. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"I don't have to go tonight," he replied. "I wasn't planning on leaving until first thing in the morning."

"That's wonderful!" Paula replied, and kissed him.

At some point, they dozed off. Both of them were exhausted.

When Bobby awakened later, Paula was snuggled against him, her back to him, her hair a tangled mass of gold on the pillow. She stirred softly in her sleep and her buttocks moved against him. That woke him up in more ways than one. His penis began swelling against her gorgeous buttocks, pressing into the cleft between them.

He reached over Paula, cupped her breast, and squeezed it softly, massaging the nipple. While he did that, the motions of her hips grew more urgent. Before long, his lovely companion was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing his erect cock, which grew harder and harder as she moved insistently against it.

"This is a wonderful way to wake up," she murmured. "I wish we could do it every morning."

"Maybe someday we will be able to," Bobby said, continuing to caress her, "but it might not be this exciting if we did it every morning."

"Maybe," Paula said, "I sure would like to find out, though."

Bobby hooked Paula's leg back over his, exposing her vagina, and slid his hand down her belly, through her pubic hair, onto her clit. The movement of her hips increased in intensity and juices of excitement began oozing from her. He could feel the tip of his cock protruding between her legs, grasped it, and rubbed it against her slit. She groaned and begged him to put it in her.

He did, once more experiencing a thrill as her tight, wet, cavity grasped his invading cock. Their bodies began the motions of lust, thrills shooting them.

Bobby continued mauling Paula's breasts as he made love to her and that quickly built her passion to the bursting point. He kept driving into her, at the same time al0ternating between massaging her breasts and teasing her clit with his hand.

Suddenly Paula exploded, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab. "Godddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes!!!!! Oh, Bobby!!!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bobbbbeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Groaning with delight, Bobby joined her, pumping his torrid fluids into her once again.

At last Paula went limp. Bobby's cock slid out of her, but remained trapped between her cum-smeared buttocks. Bobby kissed her neck under her soft, silky hair.

"Do...do you think we'll ever get to share a time like this again?" Paula asked.

"I don't see why not," Bobby said. Actually, the more he was with her, the more he wanted to be with her.

Paula turned in his arms and buried her face against Bobby's chest. He stroked her hair and her smooth back.

"This has been a wonderful weekend," she murmured.

"It sure has," Bobby agreed.

Paula looked at him. "Would...would you be angry if I told you I've been dating other guys since I came back to school?" she asked.

"No," Bobby said. He didn't exactly like the idea but, given the number of women he was sleeping with, he was in no position to insist Paula not date other guys at college if she wanted to. "Why should I?"

Paula looked at him, puzzled. "You mean...you really don't mind?" she asked.

"I'm not thrilled about it, but I'm not here. Why should you miss out on things you could be doing?" he replied.

Paula gazed at him as if she were seeing him for the first time. "I've never known anyone like you," she said. "There aren't many guys who'd say that."

Bobby didn't think he was that special, but he did believe that, someday, he and Paula would wind up together eventually.

"Hey," he said, beginning to caress one of her breasts, "We've still got the rest of the night before I have to head home. Let's not waste them talking."

"God! Yesssssss!!!!" Paula groaned, pressing against him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers