Senior Year Ch. 29

Story Info
Bobby goes to a small hotel.
2.6k words
4.76
36.3k
1
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby didn't have school because of the teacher's convention and was on his way to a small local motel that had recently been purchased by a couple new to Jamestown.

The woman who'd purchased the motel called Bobby and told him she heard he might be interested in mowing their lawn and cleaning their pool. She asked if he might want to work for them. She explained that because her husband had a full-time job and had to work a lot of overtime to supplement their income until the motel started showing a profit, so she needed to find someone to do some of the work that needed to be done.

Bobby said he'd come over and talk with her to see what kind of deal they could work out.

The woman, who told Bobby her name was Debbie Danton, told him she'd either be in the office, or out by the pool. He said he'd see her in about a half an hour. He wasn't sure what to expect, but figured if she was old enough to buy the motel, Mrs. Danton was probably middle-aged.

When Bobby pulled up in front of the motel went to the office, and saw a sign in the window stating that the manager was out at the pool. He headed in that direction and got a huge surprise. The woman sitting next to the pool, wearing one of the scantiest swimsuits he'd ever had the pleasure of seeing, was anything but middle aged. She probably wasn't even thirty yet. He couldn't help staring at her, and at what there was of the swimsuit.

The suit, made of metallic fabric with a blue and green print, covered - just barely - an exceedingly prime body. The suit was. The bra held a pair of small, but firm-looking breasts, and the bottom was, essentially, two tiny Vees of cloth connected by very thin straps. Those straps encircled slim, finely-formed hips. Bobby couldn't take his eyes off her. Her tan skin - and a lot of it was exposed - gleamed with a slight film of perspiration.

The woman sat up when she saw him approaching. "You Bobby Draper?" she asked softly.

"Um, yeah, I...I am," he replied. "You...you must be Mrs. Dalton." His voice sounded funny and he wondered if she noticed.

"Have a seat, Bobby," she said, "let's see if I can convince you to come to work for Biff and me."

Bobby sat down in a chair next to her, and continued to stare at her. He tried not to, but he couldn't help himself.

"So, you have experience mowing grass and cleaning pools?" Mrs. Dalton asked. Her voice was soft, husky, and very sexy.

"Yeah, I do..." Bobby replied. He took a deep breath. "I've been doing it for some of our neighbors for three or four summers, now."

They talked for a while. Mrs. Dalton told him what she expected him to do, and Bobby asked questions about what equipment they had. He also explained that he would only be able to work for them until the end of summer because he was going away to college in the fall. All the time he and the pretty motel owner were talking, he kept looking her over, and getting hotter and hotter. He wondered if she had any idea of the effect she was having on him.

After a while Mrs. Dalton stretched languidly, then she stood up. "Would you like a cold drink, Bobby?" she asked. "I could use one."

"Ah...I...I guess I could, too," Bobby croaked.

The attractive woman smiled. "Come on," she said, "Let's go in the office, I have sodas in the fridge, there." She started for the motel office which was in front of the owner's living quarters.

Bobby got to his feet, tried to get his rigid shaft arranged comfortably enough to allow him to walk, and followed Mrs. Dalton. As she walked ahead of him, he had the pleasure of watching her well-shaped buttocks move as she walked. The bikini bottom was so tiny he could see all of her luscious ass!

In the motel office, Mrs. Dalton got a can of diet soda out of the refrigerator and handed it to him. She got a can of beer out for herself, opened it, and took a long swig. "Do you like doing odd jobs, Bobby?" she asked.

"It's OK," Bobby replied. "I've been doing it to raise money for college. One of the nice things is that I get to meet a lot of interesting people."

The pretty motel owner grinned. "Do you consider me interesting, Bobby?" Debbie purred.

"Ah...I...I guess I do, Mrs. Dalton," he replied.

"I'd like it if you called me Debbie, if you're going to be working for me," the woman said. "I think it's better if friends are on a first name basis, don't you?"

"Ah...sure, ah...Debbie," Bobby said. With his heart pounding, he took a step toward his new employer. He'd noticed a look in her eyes that he'd seen before, and, unless he was totally wrong, she was making him an offer, one he was dying to accept.

As the young man moved closer to her, Debbie set her beer on the counter and looked him straight in the eye. Her eyes, Bobby noticed, were filled with expectation. No question about it. She did want him to do what he was about to do! He opened his arms and reached for her.

Then she was in his arms, her body was pressed against his and her body heat was radiating through his clothing. Their lips joined and passion raced through him. His arms slid around her, his hands fell onto her trim bottom, and he pulled her against him. Her tongue shot into his mouth, lashing his, and fire exploded inside him.

He felt her soft hand at the waist of his slacks, then it was inside them, searching for, and finding, his cock. "Come on, Bobby!" she murmured. She put an arm around him and, holding his cock, led him through the doorway that led into her residence.

Bobby went with her and, as they moved through the apartment, Debbie kept feeling his cock, as if she couldn't believe how big it was. Her fingers moved from the tip to the base and back. Bobby went where she led him, sure that, when they reached their destination, a lot of exciting things would follow.

They arrived at a bedroom and, before Bobby knew what was happening, he was lying on the bed and Debbie was stripping his clothes from him. When she had him naked, she gazed longingly at the swollen fleshy rod pointing toward the ceiling. Licking her lips, she knelt on the bed and kissed the young man's shaft.

Bobby responded with a loud cry of delight. Then Debbie proceeded to go after his erection wildly, clearly wanting to experience the veined shaft sliding between her lips, to swallow his juices, to make him come!

Bobby was speechless, quivering. Thrills coursed through his over-heated body! All he could do was moan! "Arrrrggghhhh!!!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!" he grunted. The feral sounds came from deep inside him. Overwhelmed by the sudden build-up of passion, he had no choice but to explode a geyser of hot, sticky fluids into Debbie's mouth. "Ohhhhh!!!! Godddd!!!!" he groaned as he came.

Bobby's cock started to soften, but that didn't deter Debbie from sucking and licking it as avidly as ever. Only when he was, at last, completely limp and clean, did she let the flaccid shaft slide from her mouth. Then she sat back on her heels and grinned at him. "Did you like that, Bobby?" she whispered. Her voice had a breathless, urgent quality.

"It was fantastic!" he replied. "Unbelievable!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Debbie said as she moved to the center of the bed and stretched out next to him. "I hope you'll be nice to me now," she murmured, her eyes hot.

Bobby slid over next to her, touched her shoulder and she molded her lean body against him. His hands began exploring her and she murmured with delight.

"Yes, Bobby!!! Oh, yesss!!!" Debbie purred. "You have such an incredibly soft touch! God, that feels fabulous!" She rained wet, impassioned kisses on him. "Make love to me, Bobby! Make love to me!"

Bobby removed the scanty swimsuit top and gazed at her lovely breasts. They were small, but well-shaped and firm, the proud tips capped by dark rings. Large, mouth-watering nipples were beginning to emerge, begging for his kisses. He bent his head and sucked a straining tip into his mouth.

"Uhhhhhh!!!" Debbie groaned. Her body shook as exquisite sensations shot through her while the young man's lips moved from one of her turgid nipples to the other, then back. Her body responded powerfully to the young man's surprisingly expert caresses and she couldn't stop writhing with glee. "Yessssss, Bobby!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she moaned, arching her back, pressing herself tighter against his mouth. "Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Kiss them!!! Oh, God, Bobby!! Kisssss themmmmm!!!"

While he suckled Debbie's nipples, Bobby let his hands wander over her hot silky flesh. The woman's movements became more urgent as he did. Her hands pulled at him.

"Take me!! Please, Bobby, don't make me wait!! I gotta have you!!! Take me!!" she cried, tugging on him. Her hips were rising and falling rhythmically.

Bobby was amazed at how desperately she seemed to need fulfillment. It occurred to him that her husband must be working so much he had little time to take care of his wife's needs.

"I need you!!!" Debbie begged. "Please, Bobby, I need you!"

He stripped her swimsuit bottom off, and stared, wide-eyed at what he'd uncovered. A thick mass of brown hair covered her middle, already matted and damp, glistening with the dew of her excitement.

"Please!!!" Debbie begged, clutching him, her hips rising and falling, "I need you!!! Don't make me wait!!! Please!!! Oh, please!!!"

His pulse pounding, Bobby slid atop her. Debbie spread her legs and the tip of his cock brushed the dampness coating her labia. She groaned softly when he pushed forward, then the warmth of her engulfed the head of his cock and shivers of delight rippled along his spine as his engorged organ slid into her.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!" Debbie groaned as the young man's swollen cudgel invaded her. Her hips surged upward, welcoming him, beckoning him deeper. This was sweeter by far than she'd imagined it would be! His pubic bone pressed against hers as he pushed himself into her tight channel.

Bobby felt Debbie's vagina clasping him. Her hips pressed up against his, rocking and twisting. His passion rose to a flaming peak. He had to come! "Oh, God, Debbie, I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!" he roared, and his juices flooded out of his body and surged into hers.

"Lover, lover, yesssssss!!!!" Debbie cried when she felt his hot cream bathing her insides. "You beautiful, beautiful man!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Give it to meeeee!!! Give it to meeee!! I'm commmmmminnngggggg!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Exquisite sensations flashed between the two lust-crazed people as their bodies sought to achieve the ultimate in shared passion. Finally, they had no more to give and their frantic joining ended. Spent, they lay there, holding each other, satisfied.

"That was so wonderful!" Debbie exclaimed, and kissed Bobby. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been this satisfied?"

Bobby wasn't sure what to say. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Do you do this with everybody you work for?" Debbie asked, smiling, once the kiss ended.

"Ah...not everybody," Bobby replied. "Just very special people." He began exploring her lovely body again. His hand stroked her flat belly.

Debbie was delighted. She really did want more of him! "Don't stop!" she murmured. "That feels so wonderful!" She lay back and welcomed the young man's avid exploration of her body. His fingers moved over her lightly, touching her where she desperately wanted to be touched, fanning the fires of passion again. It wasn't long before her hips were twisting and rising, she was gasping, and her body was quivering. His wandering fingers moved onto her clit and a powerful shudder went through her.

"That's wonderful, Bobby! Please don't stop!" Debbie groaned.

Bobby had no intention of stopping. He moved so his face was next to her middle, kissed her belly, then moved his mouth onto her pussy. He lifted his head a little and blew on her, letting his warm breath caress her open, pulsing vagina. Her hips jolted upward. Then he let his extended tongue probe into her.

"Yessssssss!!!" Debbie screamed as powerful impulses of pleasure swept through her, "Oh, Goddddddd!!!! Nobody's done that in so long!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Eat meeeeee!!!! Eat meeeeee!!!!!"

Bobby had eaten women before, but none of his previous experiences prepared him for the powerful reaction Debbie had to his oral foray into her pulsing quim. Her pussy lunged against his mouth as her hips rose and fell. His tongue lashed the silky lips of her pussy. He sought, then discovered the swollen bud of her clit and began licking it.

When Bobby sucked it into his mouth Debbie's hips went wild. Her motions were so wild he had to grab her buttocks and hang on to maintain contact with her.

"Commmmminnngggggg!!!!! Ggggaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Gggaaaaaaa!!!! Ggggahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Debbie shrieked and her hands raked the sheets. Her body convulsed with pleasure as his lips and tongue stirred her through another crashing orgasm.

When Debbie finally relaxed and was quiet, Bobby again wrapped his arms around Debbie. His cock was again throbbingly erect, painfully so. He released her and moved between her lithe legs once more, grasped his cock in his hand, and drove it into her.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh!!!" Debbie exclaimed, her eyes widening. She reached up, pulled him down so she could kiss him and drove her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming both of them to even greater heights of passion.

"Yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!" Debbie moaned. "Give it to meee!!!! Give it to meeee!!!"

Since he'd already come twice, Bobby felt as if he were tireless, even though Debbie's clutching cave continued to send fierce rushes of ecstasy through him. It was as if he would never have to stop, as if he could keep sliding into her forever! Their frantic sexual combat continued, shaking the bed, which squeaked in protest.

"I'm not sure I...I can make it...again," Debbie whispered, pulling him down, kissing him again. "But don't stop! Oh,God, it feels so goddamn good!!!" She smiled. "Let's do it doggie-style! I love getting it like that and it's been a long time since we...since I...never mind."

They shifted positions and Bobby took her from the rear, reached under her and grasped her breasts, squeezing her erect nipples with his fingers.

When he began teasing her nipples, Debbie was startled by the sensations sweeping through her, then she began to cry out. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!! I can come aggggainnnnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Agggainnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commingggg!!!! Againnnnnnnn!!!!!" She shoved back against him and his thighs kissed hers. "Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yeeessssssss!!!!" she wailed, exploding into paroxysms of ecstasy.

Debbie's cries, and her wildly clasping pussy, were all it took. "Gaaaaaaaa!!!!! Aggggghhhh!!!" Bobby roared, and erupted into her again.

They collapsed onto the bed. Bobby was still atop Debbie, his arms trapped under her. This was, without question, the most exciting job interview he ever had!

It took a while for them to get their strength back, but eventually they did. Bobby had to get going because he had other things to do. Debbie, wearing a robe, walked him to the door. Before he left, she pulled him into her arms and kissed him deeply. His hands cupped her fine bottom, pulling her against him.

"So...you'll...be..." Debbie gasped after the kiss ended, "...over...on Thursday...to, ah, clean the pool and mow the lawn?"

"You bet!" Bobby replied. "Nothing could keep me away!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers