Señorita

Story Info
An office worker gets more than lunch on his break.
1.7k words
3.92
27.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful spring day. I was on my lunch break from work after a hard morning in the office and I wanted to make the most of the sunshine. My white shirt glistened in the blazing heat as my tie flapped a little in the breeze. I walked slowly through town, taking in the sights and sounds of the busy city.

There was a big match on that day, our supporters were all gathered in the square, singing, waving their flags in celebration and anticipation as they sipped cold lager in the midday sunshine. It was a jovial atmosphere indeed, everybody was in high spirits and I wanted to get a taste of it, soak it in before getting back to the office.

You could hear the supporters songs from all round town as they sang, nobody could wait for the match that night. Interspersed amongst shoppers and sightseers and supporters was a splattering of the Spanish supporters who had arrived to give their support to the away side. They sang and danced playfully around the city centre, the majority gathered in the square opposite our fans, each sides set of supporters trying to out-do each other in friendly ambience.

The lads on either side of the square drank with their shirts tied round their waists, bare chested, waving flags and scarfs as they sang to each other and laughed merrily. They outnumbered the girls of course, but the woman still held a presence, singing in their skirts and shorts and football shirts. A group of girls amongst the Spanish fans caught my eye, each decked in bright white skirts that were illuminated by the blazing sunshine, dancing playfully over their tanned thighs as they danced and sang, smiling brightly as they enjoyed the day and the dance. Their songs grew louder as I walked through and approached to where our fans were gathered.

I walked through smiling as we exchanged mock insults over each others players and taunted each other playfully over what the score might be. As I sat amongst our fans, drink in hand, I watched the whole carnival climate, the sea of colour, the noise, the songs. My eyes were struck by those group of girls amongst the Spanish fans as they rambunctiously bounced along with the rhythm, their Mediterranean skin gleaming against their white dress.

The fans mingled with each other, swapping scarves and singing each others songs. I sat and soaked it all up, eyeing the Spanish girls as I sipped my lager. Suddenly the group of girls were by me, talking to each other in Spanish tongue as the local men tried to chat them up. Two of them sat either side of me at the table, smiling at each other and sniggering.

The girl to my left sat with straight legs, her white skirt resting above her tender, tanned knees, locked together, pointing towards me. I stared up and saw the outline of her slender young figure just visible under her tight white football shirt, her large breasts bulging underneath, her nipples visibly erect under the club crest. She smiled at me, beaming, and I lost myself momentarily in her big brown eyes as her dark hair fluttered in the breeze. I tried to remember the little Spanish I knew as I smiled nervously back.

"Hola" I smiled, "¿Como estas?" I said in a strained Spanish accent. She giggled as her friend laughed heartily.

"Hola. Bastante bien, gracias. ¿Y tu? ... y ¡habla usted español?!" She replied with mock enthusiasm, still smirking.

"Un poco ... ¿Hablas ingles?" said I as I smirked back.

"Sí. Yes. I speak a little anyway. What is your name?" She replied, her slender hand stroking her neck gently as she moved her hand through her long flowing hair ...

I bought her and her friend a drink, and we talked briefly as we sat amongst all the different supporters. A group of their fans were surrounding us and singing songs, and she ushered me to join in. I was reluctantly dragged up and she laughed as she sang the Spanish song at me. She put her arm around me and I held her waist as we bounced up and down. I glanced at her breasts bouncing hypnotically with the songs beat.

"Vamos ... campeones ..." they sang at me, taunting me humorously, she laughing at me as we stared into each others glowing eyes. I lowered my steadily on her waist, gently gripping her lower back as I slid it down gradually over her skirt, letting it slide over her tight buttocks, before quickly running my hand over the top of the back of her thighs and under her skirt, stroking her buttock, gently pressing with my thumb as I ran my hand back up to squeeze her waist.

"Say to me ... 'I love ... Los Merengues' and I will give you a kiss" she said as they taunted me. So I said it. Their fans mocked me but cheered as she gave me a peck on the cheek. I pulled her body in as she giggled and the others laughed, running my hand up and down the side of her body as we stumbled amidst the crowd.

She pulled me away from the crowd, laughing, my hand in hers, ushering me away from the party. We walked hand in hand briefly, smiling at each other but not saying anything, until she led me through the side of the square, past the taxi rank and behind the back of the shops in the square and then we found ourselves suddenly in a partially hidden back entrance to one of the shops.

She leaned back against the doorway, her deep dark eyes looking into mine as she grabbed my shirt, pulling my body into hers and kissing me hard and fast. Her leg wrapped around my body as our tongues intertwined, one hand gripping my arse hard whilst she wrapped the other around my neck, running her fingers through my hair. I ran my hand down her leg that tangled itself with my body, up her lithe, warm legs and up over her knee, moving it slowly up her thigh, squeezing and teasing.

The sounds of the fans singing and shouting pervaded our ears as we moaned. I moved my lips over her neck, gently kissing nibbling and biting as she took my hand and gripped it, guiding it underneath her shirt and on to her shapely breasts. I squeezed her breasts as she moved her hand towards my crotch, undoing the button and zip quickly before placing it inside my boxers, running it over my erection and squeezing my balls.

She pulled away and leaned back, taking off her shirt to reveal her pert breasts and her sleek, shapely bronzed figure, before pulling my head deep into her bosom I worked my tongue circularly around her pert nipples, nibbling gently, licking, sucking as I squeezed and teased them with my hands. I work my wet tongue down her hot, sweating stomach, grabbing hold of her thighs and squeezing tight as I move my hands up her skirt, reaching up and slowly rolling her white knickers down her legs, which part slightly as I move my hands back down over her thighs and knees and calves, before placing my head under her skirt.

My heart was racing in the midday sun as drips of sweat trickled down my forehead. I gasped as I licked the inside of her thighs, moving my tongue slowly up towards her pussy. I pressed my thumb on her clit as I slid my tongue over her pussy before working it inside and then out, thrusting with my tongue. Taking her clit in my mouth, I licked and sucked gently as I moved my fingers inside her pussy. She let out a slight Spanish moan as I my fingers thrust in and out of her pussy, slowly, then faster, faster, harder.

My tongue deep inside her pussy, exploring. In and out. Deeper and deeper, thrusting as I squeezed her clit with my finger and thumb. She moaned and groaned louder as the fans sang in the distance. Then I bit her clit again as I fingered her hard. She heaved and moaned as I tasted her juices until she almost screamed something unrecognisable in Spanish and nearly suffocated me as her thighs tightened and her body collapsed on my head. I squeezed her arse cheeks as she came, slowly working my drenched finger into her anus as I tasted her juices and nibbled on her clit. I fingered her arse hard as she gave a series of loud screams ....

"¡JODER! ¡JODER! ¡JODER! ¡JODEEEEEER!!!!" She screamed breathlessly as her body heaved.

I pulled my head out from her skirt, my shirt stuck to my body, she half stood, panting heavy, her body drenched with sweat. I stood and stared at her momentarily, and she stared back, her eyes watery and her body glistening. Suddenly, she pushed me against the back wall and I stumbled as I fell backwards, my back thudding against the concrete wall. She kneeled down and quickly pulled down my trousers to reveal my throbbing cock, immediately taking it in her mouth and sucking hard and fast and without restraint. Her drenched black hair flapped against my bare thighs as she slowed, massaging my balls with her neatly manicured hands.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she licked my balls, working her tongue around them, then down and then up and down my shaft before taking my cock in her mouth again, sucking hard and fast once more. I moaned as I felt it inside, her tongue working its way up until I shot inside her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly as I came, licking the cum from the head of my cock before collapsing besides me.

We lay for a while, then fucked loudly in the afternoon sun, my plans to go back to work long abandoned. Eventually she returned to the party, soaked and worn out. I watched as she walked right through the fountain to cool off. She outstretched her arms to the sky and closed her eyes as she smiled at the sky as the water fell on her. I walked towards her and gave her a kiss, before walking back through town to the office. Drenched. I collected my things and went straight home to watch the game.