Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot

Story Info
Men are kept nude and treated as sex objects.
6.1k words
4.2
73.3k
54
2

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

Chapter 1: Introduction to the Institute.

He was heading to Mr. Smith's office. Mr. Smith, the C.E.O., self made man, the big shot, but it was not something unusual for Jason to see him, since Jason, even though he was just twenty-eight years old, was still a top salesman who brought in multi-million dollar sales almost at the drop of a hat. His latest was an eight or possible ten million dollar profit on a building that every other realtor swore would go down in flames in this economy. Jason had assumed that he was asked to come in because there would be a big bonus to go along with his very nice commission check. As he checked in with Mr. Smith's secretary, he noticed that coming out of the side door, it was she! Clearly he was not supposed to see her nor was she supposed to see him.

Shit, he said to himself, and he had to look around to make sure it was just to himself and he had not said it out loud. Nobody was looking his way, which meant that he had not said it. Good, and now his mind quickly flashed on the problem at hand. He had passed along that photoshoped picture that got Fred fired, and he knew that he had two other actual problems (she called it sexual harassment, but they were just jokes). But after Fred was fired they gave her two weeks of paid vacation that did not count for her vacation time, and he thought it was all over. Now she was coming out of Smith's office and she looked at him, and this he could not believe, it looked like she smiled at him: no it look like she smirked. Not possible, he thought, not possible that they would fire a moneymaker like me because of a few jokes. Oh well, I guess I will be getting a slap on the wrist. Maybe sensitivity training? Yeah that's it. Ok, I will be contrite and do what ever they say. No harm no foul.

She had looked at him and smiled or perhaps smirked because she knew what was in store for him, and she liked everything about it. She had gone to HR after the last incident and was ready to demand either they fire Jason as well as Fred or she was going to sue and she knew that she had all the evidence she needed to cost all of them money, big money. With the evidence she had, even a crappy lawyer would win the case. How she got it all out of the building was almost a spy novel, but she did it. HR sent her up to see Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith did not patronize her. He didn't call her Caroline; he called her Ms. Fritz and explained that the company had followed all of the rules, and would if she insisted fire Jason, but he said that he would like to try to save Jason by sending him to a sensitivity training center that was unique and would change Jason. He reminded Caroline that the company had a very strict policy dealing with harassment, and that the policy had been followed and would continue to be followed. Initially Caroline was against what she said was a slap on the wrist, but Mr. Smith told her to take two weeks to visit the facility and Participate in the program and if she did not think that this would convert Jason, then we would go ahead with the firing. What can you lose? It is a two week paid holiday, that I believe you will really enjoy, he said. It won't be deducted from your vacation time, so it should be all good. Caroline, now reflecting on her at the sensitivity training center, thought that she should have taken her remaining two weeks vacation so that she could have two more weeks at the facility. It was really fun, and she thought that it would do the trick on him. She only wished that she could be there for his training, but as Mr. Smith said, that would be unethical, unethical but really fun. All of this was said with the smile or was it a smirk.

"Mr. Smith will see you now," said his secretary. Jason entered the office and as soon as he saw the corporation counsel, he knew that his speculation had been correct. Worst case, I get a new job. Better take the sensitivity training being offered. Perhaps even less of a slap on the wrist, but she was smirking a lot, so it will have to be pretty big. I can live through this.

"Jason, sit down," said Mr. Smith. "You are here because your behavior has been childish and to put it mildly, self-destructive. We have clear policies here, and because you were not were treated with more consideration than seem proper in retrospect, your behavior has cause all of us great problems. Your antics have messed up a lot of lives. However, since you were not the greatest culprit, I can still provide you with consequences that will not require me to terminate you." Mr. Smith was dead cold as he spoke.

"You know that three instances should make me fire you, and Ms. Fritz was somewhat insistent that I should do it, but you are young and you make us a lot of money, and after conversations with Ms. Fritz, I can offer you a deal. If you agree to attend a one or possibly two-month training sessions at the Sensitivity Institute of America, and if you pass it, we will take you on again. We will pay the very substantial fees necessary for you to attend this institute, and you will have to pass. On the other hand, you could refuse or drop out of the program. If so, we will fire you for cause. Ms. Fritz will sue you, and having seen the evidence she will win, and she will break you. Real estate is filled with women, and when they read what you have done, your chances of getting another good job will be very small, and women customers will stay away from you in droves. He then pointed to his corporate counsel and said, "What is more, Jim tells me that your last stunt might be criminal."

Jim now said, "If you would like to wait until tomorrow and discuss this with your lawyer and bring your lawyer in here, we could do that. If not, here are the papers for you to sign. They say that you will make arrangements to go for a one or two month maximum training session, and that you will take care of notifying everyone who needs to know that you will be out of contact for that period. Let me reiterate, you will be totally out of contact. Do you understand? You will not be able to call, e-mail, or use your cell. In fact, you will have no access to the outside world at all." Jason said nothing.

Mr. Smith chimed in, "This is a program I attended, and it served me very well. It is tough and you will hate it while you are going through it, but it will be well worth your time."

Jim said, "Do you want to think it over and bring in your lawyer tomorrow?"

Jason replied, "I am a big boy. I can sign it."

Mr. Smith smiled to himself and thought that there were soon to be many people who would know for sure whether that was true or not. He quickly thought back to his time in the institute and realized that he wasn't the biggest boy there but he held his own. Actually, he was never allowed to hold his own, but he did measure up. He thought to himself, hell while I was there, but the memories are sweet.

Jim said, "Here is your non-disclosure form. You are never allowed to talk about the treatment center. It uses a form of therapy that could easily be copied and it does not want competitors to get it."

Jason signed the form.

Mr. Smith said, "Good, then a limo will pick you up on Friday. Pack nothing, a uniform will be provided for you as well as all of your personal care products." Jason should have been leery about that, but he was just so glad that it was sensitivity training that he could bull shit his way through that none of the words that were being thrown at him sunk in.

Bill said, "Now you should come in tomorrow to clear up all remaining business, but take Thursday off to clear up anything you need to get your personal life ready for the trip.

Friday afternoon came and Jason came down to meet the limo with a small bag. The limo driver, a man who looked like a linebacker, stopped him and said, "Dude, where are you going with that?"

Jason replied, "It has meds and stuff."

The driver replied, "You were not allowed to bring anything. That was part of the contract you signed and I have to power to turn you away and declare that you have already failed the program."

Jason said, "But all it has is my toothbrush razor, aspirin, and..

The driver replied, "You have two minutes to go back to your apartment and take that back, or I will leave without you. You will then need to face your boss."

Jason ran back. He got into the limo with two other men and off they went to the airport where they were met and placed on a private jet. The three joked about this being the life and then exchanged stories about what got them heading for the institute in the first place. They should have known they were being taped, but the cocktails and wine was good, so they didn't think much. It was after dark when they got wherever it was that they were going. They got off the plane and, like rock stars; they went directly into a waiting limo. They were so impressed that they didn't notice that they could not reopen their doors or windows. They drove for a period of time; they did not know how long, and finally came to a stop. The doors were opened for them and Jason looked back and saw that they must have just come through the large gate that was now closing in the middle of the road. The gate was the only opening through a massive stonewall. He faced what he thought must be the back of a very large building and the limo driver, the same as the one who picked him up, led them into the building. Jason was told to go into the first door while the two others were told to continue down the hallway.

Jason went into a small room. It was totally empty and totally white except for a high wooden counter that he realized was the reception desk. Behind that counter he saw a very pretty receptionist who smiled and told him to step up. This was getting better and better he thought. She asked him for his id, and he presented it to her. Again she smiled, but it was somewhat off-putting for him. It was almost like a leer, like she was undressing him with her eyes. Again he thought cool. I may get lucky here. No wonder Mr. Smith recommended it. She smiled and said, "Welcome Jason, you know why you are here?"

He nodded, and she continued. "This facility is designed to get to your heart and emotions more than your brain, so the activities will be very active with a lot of role playing. As such you need to sign this form which acknowledges that you have waived your rights to privacy." She seemed to wink again, and Jason nodded and signed the form.

She said, "This form acknowledges that nothing done to you will injure you in any permanent way, regardless of how strenuous it is." Oh great, he thought as he signed it, we are going to be doing hikes and rope climbing. He didn't bother to read the part that mentioned discipline and that corporal punishment was part of the program.

She smiled again, and said, "Your program is one month but up to two if you need remedial work, (she seemed to be leering again, but Jason thought it was flirting) and once you step behind the door you agree to follow all of the rules until you pass the course. If you fail the course or choose to leave before it is over, your employer has already told you what the consequences are." He nodded again and she smiled and said, then I will buzz you in and Kielbasa will give you all of the rest of the information you will need.

Jason went through the door, which shut with a clank, into a locker room. Once inside a stark naked man, who was clearly waiting for him, stood up and walked over to Jason putting out his hand. Jason was shocked and said, "Dude, I know it's a locker room, but could you cover up just a bit."

Kielbasa laughed and said, "Nope and in a second neither can you." Jason just stared at him, so he continued. "You just signed a form that said you have waived the right to privacy and in this institute that means that no man, either staff or internee has the right to clothing. For the one month you are here, you will be bareassed unless you are put in a costume for educational purposes. I have just about a week left in my training, and I have not had an article of clothing on in all that time. Once you get used to it, its not that bad."

Jason just stared. "Look, you are here to experience what women experience when they are sexually harassed. So, just remember that you will be pushed way passed your comfort zone."

Jason now said, "I got to think." His head was spinning.

Kielbasa said, "You cannot wait too long. You are expected at work in 20 minutes and you need to strip, lock up your clothing, and learn the basic rules. So you really should strip down now, or you should decide to leave and face the consequences of your actions back home."

"Shit" said Jason, "I got to piss. Where is the men's room?"

"The urinals are in the facility near the showers, but you cannot go into that area unless you are in proper boys attire -- meaning naked. So if you want to piss, you have to strip or you have to go home. There is a men's room out there if you want to use it as you wait for the limo to take you back home." He paused and said, "I think you know you have to do this, so the faster you do it the better it will be. It will be totally safe, you get into it with your fingerprint and only you can open it. Try putting your finger on the dots of any of the lockers."

Jason kept pushing until on popped open. He took off his jacket, and said, "What kind of a name is Kielbasa? Is it polish?"

Kielbasa replied, "Kind of, it's a polish sausage. You will be given a name based on some part of your anatomy when you get to work today. Look at my dick."

"Shit" said Jason. Kielbasa's dick was long and thick and uncircumcised. Jason had to admit it did look like one. Jason also noticed that he was shaven completely around his crotch. His chest had a normal pattern of black chest hair leading to his happy trail but the happy trail led to a bald patch. As much as Jason wanted to look away, the combination kept forcing his eyes down to Kielbasa's dick and balls.

Kielbasa continued talking and Jason continued to take off his clothing, and all the while he tried not to look at the other man's sausage. "Women are judged as pieces of meat, and here you will be judged in the same way. As soon as you have stripped, I will be giving you a tray of five cups of coffee and a coffee pot that you will be taking to your five immediate supervisors. They will give you a full-scale examination which will include instructions as to how to shave your pubes and other body hair, so that everyone else's eyes go right to your junk just the way yours went to mine. They will tell you how cute you are and that they are just doing this to help you. There are two messages that they want to get you to feel, and these two messages will be reiterated throughout your stage here. The first is for you to feel how women feel when they are reduced to being seen as nothing but tits and asses, and they also want you to recognize that they do like looking at the male body and that you can have enjoyment in being a sexual being. Part of your job will be to get to be comfortable with your body and other men's bodies so that you will start taking care of it and doing things like going to the doctor and not getting into stupid bar fights with other guys.."

"How can being looked at by five guys teach me that?" said Jason as he finally made it down to his boxers.

"Guys," laughed Kielbasa. "There are no guys there other than inmates like you and me. Your bosses will all be women and they will all be wearing business attire. You and me, we're the sex objects."

Jason stopped dead, and for a moment, he almost chose to go home, but who would believe him if he went home and told this story. He did not know where he was. He had no proof that he was ever here. He would get fired, and never get another job in real estate. Jason took off his boxers and put them in the locker and was about shut it when Kielbasa said, "Make sure that everything you own is in there. Once it is shut, you will not be able to get anything out for one month just like nobody else can get in." Jason pause and quietly said goodbye to clothing and hello to forced nudity.

Jason said, "ok, lets get this party started. Which way do I go?

"Follow me. Now here are the rules you have to know or you will get disciplined. I assume you did not notice the form that says that breaking rules will bring corporal punishment. Its just spankings or paddling's, but it is embarrassing because women will point it out. The first thing you get paddled for is covering up. If your hands go over your crotch, you will be paddled. If you try to push away the hands of a woman groping you, you will get paddled. If you resist a paddling, you will get triple paddling and if you do it a second time you will fail out of the program."

They had now made it to the shower room. Jason looked for toilets or urinals but all he saw were the showers and they had a sign that read, "Anyone pissing in the showers will receive a maximum discipline session. Jason said, "Dude, I really got to piss. Where can I?

Kielbasa said, "I have to too. Walk with me." And he walked over to a row of concrete cubes about two feet high and four feet across. As he got closer he realized that there were cutouts on both sides in the shape of feet to show him how to position himself over the center of the cube which he now saw was a copper bowl with a drain. When they placed their feet in the slots two things happened: first water began to rinse the sides of the bowls slightly, and secondly lights from the ceiling and from in front of them that were directed at their naked bodies.

"Don't tell me," said Jason, as he felt the light him and he looked at his naked reflection in a large mirror across the room. "There are women watching us in the room behind the mirror right now."

"Yep, but it does not stop there," said Kielbasa. "It is also streamed on the in house net so that anyone who wishes to watch you on her lap tops or on a big screen tv can do so. Now you have to learn to piss without holding your dick since that could be said to be covering up. So just let it hang, and it will come."

"How is this supposed to help us, or is it just humiliation? What could possibly be the rationalization for this one?"

Kielbasa replied, "Any number of women have been the victims of men cutting holes into their bathrooms, or putting in little cameras, and then posting the videos or just sending them to their friends. When we hear it, we laugh about it. Now we have to spend a month or feeling what it must be like to always worry about who is watching when you take a leak."

Jason now blushed a bit because he knew that was the last straw the got him sent here. Fred had bugged the women's room, but Jason had sent some of them out not thinking anything about it. He began to worry about all the other stuff and how he would feel now that it was going to be done to him. While there was a lot of fear, there was a lot of sadness to and not just sadness for what was going to happen but that perhaps he had been doing some bad things. As he could not hold it any more, he began to piss as did Kielbasa. At this psychological moment when they both were done for the most part, Kielbasa put his hand on behind his neck and began to gyrate his hips so that his dick began to bounce up and down. He said to Jason, "Remember, do not touch your dick even to shake it off, so figure out a way to do it without your hands."

"Or, a nice lady could do it for you," said a voice from outside of the shower room. The receptionist had entered the locker room and now as walking into the shower room. She was the one in the short skirt; the one Jason thought was undressing him with her eyes. "Oh, you are even hotter than I thought you would be. Nice buns, boy, and that dick. What is that a beer can between your legs?" Jason was blushing now.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers
12